Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Laken let out a small scream as she was tackled to the ground. Without thinking, she threw a quick punch at the boys shoulder, “Get off of me! What’s so bad about that opening anyway?! I bet you guys are hiding something and I’m going to find out what...” Laken stood back up, glancing back to the opening It was no use... She sighed, holding out her hand to Jasper, but remaining silent.
Laken let out a small scream as she was tackled to the ground. Without thinking, she threw a quick punch at the boys shoulder, “Get off of me! What’s so bad about that opening anyway?! I bet you guys are hiding something and I’m going to find out what...” Laken stood back up, glancing back to the opening It was no use... She sighed, holding out her hand to Jasper, but remaining silent.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jackie listened intently to their conversations not bothering to introduce herself as Caleb or someone else would probably do it for her. And she went about starting to help unload supplies. She turned sharply when Jasper said her name. She nodded and as she picked up the crate one of the greenies started to run for the maze. She dropped the crate and was about to go running after run but Jasper had beat her to it.
Jackie listened intently to their conversations not bothering to introduce herself as Caleb or someone else would probably do it for her. And she went about starting to help unload supplies. She turned sharply when Jasper said her name. She nodded and as she picked up the crate one of the greenies started to run for the maze. She dropped the crate and was about to go running after run but Jasper had beat her to it.
“WOAH-“ he vaulted out of the pit, backing up Jasper in case he couldn’t catch the girl. He stopped quickly.
“Those walls close at night,” he pointed, huffing. “There’s creatures inside, we call them Reapers. You’re easy prey.” he said seriously, happy tone dropped to take on am older role that more suited his appearance.
“You better thank Jasper here for not letting you in there.”
“WOAH-“ he vaulted out of the pit, backing up Jasper in case he couldn’t catch the girl. He stopped quickly.
“Those walls close at night,” he pointed, huffing. “There’s creatures inside, we call them Reapers. You’re easy prey.” he said seriously, happy tone dropped to take on am older role that more suited his appearance.
“You better thank Jasper here for not letting you in there.”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Laken groaned. She was still unsure of this place, as most people probably would be. She looked back the Jasper, murmuring a quiet Thanks although she didn’t entirely mean it. Laken jogged back over to the rest of the group that was still surrounding the lift, acting as if nothing had just happened.
Laken groaned. She was still unsure of this place, as most people probably would be. She looked back the Jasper, murmuring a quiet Thanks although she didn’t entirely mean it. Laken jogged back over to the rest of the group that was still surrounding the lift, acting as if nothing had just happened.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Caleb blinked and ran after Jasper, standing above him when he tackled her. He nodded his head at what Gene said. He gave the Keeper a curt nod before looking down at her. “Come with me Greenie!” He yelled to her as she jogged away, not precisely done with her yet.
Caleb blinked and ran after Jasper, standing above him when he tackled her. He nodded his head at what Gene said. He gave the Keeper a curt nod before looking down at her. “Come with me Greenie!” He yelled to her as she jogged away, not precisely done with her yet.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Laken turned back at the voice. She rolled her eyes as she walked back over to him, “My name isn’t Greenie” Although she didn’t know her name yet, she knew that didn’t seem like a name. Laken took a deep breath to calm her down. She was still confused with everything. Regardless of her suspicions, she’d follow Caleb. He seemed like someone she could trust.
Laken turned back at the voice. She rolled her eyes as she walked back over to him, “My name isn’t Greenie” Although she didn’t know her name yet, she knew that didn’t seem like a name. Laken took a deep breath to calm her down. She was still confused with everything. Regardless of her suspicions, she’d follow Caleb. He seemed like someone she could trust.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jasper rubbed his shoulder, it was the one he had broken recently and it that punch hurt, he sighed and stood up, brown hair falling in front of his eyes, Jasper silently started to walk back to the lift, his arm had been messed up for a while, but he tried to push though the pain, he wasn't going to listen to a med-jack who told him to keep off of it, he had duties.

I MUST SLEEP

PLEASE DONT KILL MY PINGS AND LEAVE ME BEHIND-
Jasper rubbed his shoulder, it was the one he had broken recently and it that punch hurt, he sighed and stood up, brown hair falling in front of his eyes, Jasper silently started to walk back to the lift, his arm had been messed up for a while, but he tried to push though the pain, he wasn't going to listen to a med-jack who told him to keep off of it, he had duties.

I MUST SLEEP

PLEASE DONT KILL MY PINGS AND LEAVE ME BEHIND-
JkpHEfN.jpg
Vincent clambered out of the lift shortly after the other Laken went running. He walked a few steps away from the group, still worried that one might suddenly clock him in the noggin.
Vincent clambered out of the lift shortly after the other Laken went running. He walked a few steps away from the group, still worried that one might suddenly clock him in the noggin.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Jasper grumbled to himself and jumped into the lift, he began to pick the crates up and shove them out of the lift, he grunted, these boxes were freaking heavy.

A bird landed on his head, it seemed to be encouraging him, Jasper's angry expression faded into one of determination.
Jasper grumbled to himself and jumped into the lift, he began to pick the crates up and shove them out of the lift, he grunted, these boxes were freaking heavy.

A bird landed on his head, it seemed to be encouraging him, Jasper's angry expression faded into one of determination.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Jackie was relieved to see that the situation with the new greenie was dealt with, and went back to helping to unload the lift, picking up lifting out the crates of supplies. She glanced over at Jasper who was helping alongside her. She knew about his injury, and she figured it still wasn't healed yet. "Are you okay?" She asked Jasper, her concern kept from her voice
Jackie was relieved to see that the situation with the new greenie was dealt with, and went back to helping to unload the lift, picking up lifting out the crates of supplies. She glanced over at Jasper who was helping alongside her. She knew about his injury, and she figured it still wasn't healed yet. "Are you okay?" She asked Jasper, her concern kept from her voice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25