Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Maze Runner Rp IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Laken breathed heavily, slowly lowering her hand that had the wood in it. She glanced over to the boy she had arrived with who was seemingly frozen. Laken glared at the boy who had jumped into the lift with them. She looked up to Caleb, his hand reached out. She narrowed her eyes as she pulled herself out, “I can get out myself Thank you. Now- Care to tell me where we are?”
Laken breathed heavily, slowly lowering her hand that had the wood in it. She glanced over to the boy she had arrived with who was seemingly frozen. Laken glared at the boy who had jumped into the lift with them. She looked up to Caleb, his hand reached out. She narrowed her eyes as she pulled herself out, “I can get out myself Thank you. Now- Care to tell me where we are?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
"We're in the maze." Jackie spoke almost absentmindedly to the greenie, as she jumped down into the lift to inspect the supplies. "This isn't an easy place to live, so you better learn quick." She advised as she looked over what supplies they had.
"We're in the maze." Jackie spoke almost absentmindedly to the greenie, as she jumped down into the lift to inspect the supplies. "This isn't an easy place to live, so you better learn quick." She advised as she looked over what supplies they had.
“H-hi” was all Vincent could squeak out in response to Jasper. He wasn’t sure he believed what anyone was saying at the moment. He glanced over at the girl and nodded at her question, he also wanted to know that. He stood up on trembling legs and turned around before turning back. The lift was completely surrounded and there was no where he could go.

“Why are we here?” He asked as a new wave of fear hit him. How could he be sure these people meant no harm? Is he going to die here?
“H-hi” was all Vincent could squeak out in response to Jasper. He wasn’t sure he believed what anyone was saying at the moment. He glanced over at the girl and nodded at her question, he also wanted to know that. He stood up on trembling legs and turned around before turning back. The lift was completely surrounded and there was no where he could go.

“Why are we here?” He asked as a new wave of fear hit him. How could he be sure these people meant no harm? Is he going to die here?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
“You’re in the Glade! Erm...we live here and there’s a uh.. a big ol maze around us. And uh....could you please let us get the supplies?” he smiled softly, motioning to the crates around her, “We kind of need them for food. Which is kind of important, y’know?”

“Oh, we don’t know yet. Mostly to survive, get out, I dunno,” he replied to the boy.
“So what are y’all’s names, huh?” the scarred young man asked.
“You’re in the Glade! Erm...we live here and there’s a uh.. a big ol maze around us. And uh....could you please let us get the supplies?” he smiled softly, motioning to the crates around her, “We kind of need them for food. Which is kind of important, y’know?”

“Oh, we don’t know yet. Mostly to survive, get out, I dunno,” he replied to the boy.
“So what are y’all’s names, huh?” the scarred young man asked.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Jasper shot Gene an irritated look, but it quickly faded into a smile, he remembered when he first got here, he was terrified, and not in the mood to answer questions, he quickly moved around the boy and lifted up a crate that shouldn't be possible for a small 5'8 guy like him to lift, "Ay Jackie, can you help me get this out of here?" He asked her, trying to shove the thing out of the lift.
Jasper shot Gene an irritated look, but it quickly faded into a smile, he remembered when he first got here, he was terrified, and not in the mood to answer questions, he quickly moved around the boy and lifted up a crate that shouldn't be possible for a small 5'8 guy like him to lift, "Ay Jackie, can you help me get this out of here?" He asked her, trying to shove the thing out of the lift.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Laken tilted her head with a confused expression, “Maze..?” Laken glanced around the large area known as the Glade. She turned to Gene, “Name? I- Uh... Can’t remember” She couldn’t remember anything, Who she was or How this all happened in the first place. Laken sighed, Was she trapped here? I guess she could ask... She turned to Caleb, “I assume you’re in charge here.. right? Do you know of a way out?”
Laken tilted her head with a confused expression, “Maze..?” Laken glanced around the large area known as the Glade. She turned to Gene, “Name? I- Uh... Can’t remember” She couldn’t remember anything, Who she was or How this all happened in the first place. Laken sighed, Was she trapped here? I guess she could ask... She turned to Caleb, “I assume you’re in charge here.. right? Do you know of a way out?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jasper snorted at the girl's questions, "I hate to say it, but currently? There's no way out." He put in, then he shut his mouth, flashing Caleb an apologetic look, he didn't mean to speak without turn.....he prayed Caleb wouldn't be mad, for some strange reason, Jasper was scared of Caleb, I mean...they are friends and all....but he just got scared when he messed up, or spoke up too soon.
Jasper snorted at the girl's questions, "I hate to say it, but currently? There's no way out." He put in, then he shut his mouth, flashing Caleb an apologetic look, he didn't mean to speak without turn.....he prayed Caleb wouldn't be mad, for some strange reason, Jasper was scared of Caleb, I mean...they are friends and all....but he just got scared when he messed up, or spoke up too soon.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Caleb shrugged his shoulders and watched her get up before he leaned back up. He placed his hands on the back of his neck and looked over to the makeshift house. He looked back to the girl, “I wouldn’t push for answers here either, though I wouldn’t expect much different more the greenies.” He grumbled while mumbling the last part to himself.

“The Glade is divided into roles and ranks for constructed harmony. I am indeed the leader here. That over there is my second, Jackie.” He said while pointing over to the girl with ginger hair. He looked back over to the greenie when she asked him if he knew a way out. He shook his head, “No one does.” He added to what Jasper said.
Caleb shrugged his shoulders and watched her get up before he leaned back up. He placed his hands on the back of his neck and looked over to the makeshift house. He looked back to the girl, “I wouldn’t push for answers here either, though I wouldn’t expect much different more the greenies.” He grumbled while mumbling the last part to himself.

“The Glade is divided into roles and ranks for constructed harmony. I am indeed the leader here. That over there is my second, Jackie.” He said while pointing over to the girl with ginger hair. He looked back over to the greenie when she asked him if he knew a way out. He shook his head, “No one does.” He added to what Jasper said.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Laken shook her head in disbelief that this was all even happening. She turned to the group, then to the wall across the glade, noticing an opening. Quickly, she sprinted off towards the opening. That had to be an escape right?!
Laken shook her head in disbelief that this was all even happening. She turned to the group, then to the wall across the glade, noticing an opening. Quickly, she sprinted off towards the opening. That had to be an escape right?!
GNXA7KM.jpg
Jasper dropped the crate and lept out of the lift dashing after her at full speed, the bird, now frightened, flew off of his shoulder, NONONONONONO Jasper thought, panicking, he caught up to her and tackled the girl, "No! Don't go in there!" He exclaimed.
Jasper dropped the crate and lept out of the lift dashing after her at full speed, the bird, now frightened, flew off of his shoulder, NONONONONONO Jasper thought, panicking, he caught up to her and tackled the girl, "No! Don't go in there!" He exclaimed.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25