Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72
Ontari

Ontari slowly made her way down from the border wall. As she made her way down, a Peacekeeper child approached her. Why would they bring a child here?! The child grabbed Ontari by the hand, trying to pull her to somewhere. Ontari snatched her hand away from the kid, glaring down at it. The child kept insisting she followed, regardless of the awful stares Ontari gave. She groaned, giving into what the child wanted. She followed after them slowly, the Peacekeepers staring at her as she walked among their group. The child stopped at the very back of the group, pulling Ontari to the side and pulling out a crown made of small flowers and leaves. Ontari looked at it in disgust as the child struggled to place it on her head. Ontari put on a fake smile “thanking” the child. She may be mean, but she could hold out on children.

Hastily, she walked away, flower crown still on her head. Her mind was so full of different thoughts she had forgotten to take it off. Ontari paced into the room where everyone was, taking a seat to the side.

(Wow that was a lot more writing than I was expecting to come out if that... xD)
Ontari

Ontari slowly made her way down from the border wall. As she made her way down, a Peacekeeper child approached her. Why would they bring a child here?! The child grabbed Ontari by the hand, trying to pull her to somewhere. Ontari snatched her hand away from the kid, glaring down at it. The child kept insisting she followed, regardless of the awful stares Ontari gave. She groaned, giving into what the child wanted. She followed after them slowly, the Peacekeepers staring at her as she walked among their group. The child stopped at the very back of the group, pulling Ontari to the side and pulling out a crown made of small flowers and leaves. Ontari looked at it in disgust as the child struggled to place it on her head. Ontari put on a fake smile “thanking” the child. She may be mean, but she could hold out on children.

Hastily, she walked away, flower crown still on her head. Her mind was so full of different thoughts she had forgotten to take it off. Ontari paced into the room where everyone was, taking a seat to the side.

(Wow that was a lot more writing than I was expecting to come out if that... xD)
GNXA7KM.jpg
Orchid
Her eyes widened when she saw the general walk in with a flower crown on.
“Wow! I love your flower crown, I’m surprised you even made one.”
She spoke with 100% honesty.
Aashyra
She raised a eyebrow at her general and broke down laughing, a rare sight.
“I don’t know where you got that but it’s top tier.”
She started laughing again, and quickly wiped a laughter tear from her eye before straightening again.
“Take your people and leave Orchid but we will be increasing patrols and will kill anyone who enters our territory on sight, do not test my patience.”
Angle
She smirked when she saw the flower crown and quickly walked through the streets head lowered so she wouldn’t be recognized, she easily slipped through the crowd that had gathered around the Peacekeepers and saw a kid who was skipping back to his mother flowers trailing behind them.
Aw, so now we know the culprit of the flower crown.
Her grin widened a bit and she walked over to the boy and crouched down her eyes just visible and her white hair sticking out of her hood.
“That was a kind thing you did today.”
She handed the boy some chocolate.
“A kind deed does not go un-paid.”
The boy thanked her excitedly and the mother just watched in amazement before she was quickly back to hiding in the shadows, once she was out of sight she spread her wings and took off.
“Next stop, The Knights.”
Orchid
Her eyes widened when she saw the general walk in with a flower crown on.
“Wow! I love your flower crown, I’m surprised you even made one.”
She spoke with 100% honesty.
Aashyra
She raised a eyebrow at her general and broke down laughing, a rare sight.
“I don’t know where you got that but it’s top tier.”
She started laughing again, and quickly wiped a laughter tear from her eye before straightening again.
“Take your people and leave Orchid but we will be increasing patrols and will kill anyone who enters our territory on sight, do not test my patience.”
Angle
She smirked when she saw the flower crown and quickly walked through the streets head lowered so she wouldn’t be recognized, she easily slipped through the crowd that had gathered around the Peacekeepers and saw a kid who was skipping back to his mother flowers trailing behind them.
Aw, so now we know the culprit of the flower crown.
Her grin widened a bit and she walked over to the boy and crouched down her eyes just visible and her white hair sticking out of her hood.
“That was a kind thing you did today.”
She handed the boy some chocolate.
“A kind deed does not go un-paid.”
The boy thanked her excitedly and the mother just watched in amazement before she was quickly back to hiding in the shadows, once she was out of sight she spread her wings and took off.
“Next stop, The Knights.”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Ontari

Ontari’s eyes widened, having forgot it was still on her head. Quickly she grabbed it, snatching it from her head and throwing it out the door, petals and leaves going everywhere. Ontari couldn’t help but laugh a little bit, but tried containing her serious expression, “How’d that get there-”
Ontari

Ontari’s eyes widened, having forgot it was still on her head. Quickly she grabbed it, snatching it from her head and throwing it out the door, petals and leaves going everywhere. Ontari couldn’t help but laugh a little bit, but tried containing her serious expression, “How’d that get there-”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
Therkai stared up at it. "I want one, where'd ya get that?" Though he didn't laugh like the others were and kept himself calm.
"Before you leave Orchid, do me a favor." He spoke in a melodic tone, "There's someone with you asking about her 'daughter'." The tiefling leaned forwards towards Orchid.

"Bring her to me. Or those people I have will never see the light of day again." Therkai's voice went low before he leaned backwards in his chair again. "Be reeeeeaaaal great if you could, kay? Thanks!"
Therkai
Therkai stared up at it. "I want one, where'd ya get that?" Though he didn't laugh like the others were and kept himself calm.
"Before you leave Orchid, do me a favor." He spoke in a melodic tone, "There's someone with you asking about her 'daughter'." The tiefling leaned forwards towards Orchid.

"Bring her to me. Or those people I have will never see the light of day again." Therkai's voice went low before he leaned backwards in his chair again. "Be reeeeeaaaal great if you could, kay? Thanks!"
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Theqhit

She had seen Ontari walk in with a flower crown and wondered what was up with that. She made a soft squawk of confusion before returning to the trashcans with a slight shrug. She wanted to see what all 'edibles' people threw away.
Theqhit

She had seen Ontari walk in with a flower crown and wondered what was up with that. She made a soft squawk of confusion before returning to the trashcans with a slight shrug. She wanted to see what all 'edibles' people threw away.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Orchid
She leaned forward and hissed.
“If you want my people come and rip them from my faction yourself.”
She had a hand rested by her pouch of poison tipped daggers, she leaned back and looked at Aashyra.
“I’ll take my people and go than.”
She looked back to Ontari a sincere look on her face.
“If you want to ever come over and talk about flowers sense you seem to have a liking to them my faction’s borders are always open!”
She stepped out of the building and signaled for her people to get ready to leave, as she went to get one of the captives she swear she saw someone flying but shrugged it off.
Angle
She landed on the outside of the camp and folded her wings back, she pulled her black hood over her face and made sure that it covered her neatly folded wings, she walked into the middle of the the group of Knights and held up a hand.
“It’s alright, the negotiation went in favor of the The Peacekeepers.”
Naiah
She narrowed her eyes as she swore she saw something fly across the sky, she looked to her leader and frowned as they continued on to The Knights.
“Did you see that or am I crazy?”
Orchid
She leaned forward and hissed.
“If you want my people come and rip them from my faction yourself.”
She had a hand rested by her pouch of poison tipped daggers, she leaned back and looked at Aashyra.
“I’ll take my people and go than.”
She looked back to Ontari a sincere look on her face.
“If you want to ever come over and talk about flowers sense you seem to have a liking to them my faction’s borders are always open!”
She stepped out of the building and signaled for her people to get ready to leave, as she went to get one of the captives she swear she saw someone flying but shrugged it off.
Angle
She landed on the outside of the camp and folded her wings back, she pulled her black hood over her face and made sure that it covered her neatly folded wings, she walked into the middle of the the group of Knights and held up a hand.
“It’s alright, the negotiation went in favor of the The Peacekeepers.”
Naiah
She narrowed her eyes as she swore she saw something fly across the sky, she looked to her leader and frowned as they continued on to The Knights.
“Did you see that or am I crazy?”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Prana

She looked at Angel warily as she said, "How dose Prana know you aren't working with the Greivers?" Her ears rotated around as she flicked her tail.
Prana

She looked at Angel warily as she said, "How dose Prana know you aren't working with the Greivers?" Her ears rotated around as she flicked her tail.
slXRG.gif

Therkai
"You won't cooperate?" He giggled as Orchid began to walk out, "alright then. I'll make you a deal." He called from inside.
"You give me what I want, and I won't burn them all to death. I'm not keeping the hostages in the prison- I've asked the medics to take some... creative liberties on hiding them once they were all fixed up, so don't think that finding them will be easy." He teased, sounding as excited as a child opening a present on their birthday.
"However, if you want to leave I guess that's fine! Either one works for me! I don't really care."
Therkai
"You won't cooperate?" He giggled as Orchid began to walk out, "alright then. I'll make you a deal." He called from inside.
"You give me what I want, and I won't burn them all to death. I'm not keeping the hostages in the prison- I've asked the medics to take some... creative liberties on hiding them once they were all fixed up, so don't think that finding them will be easy." He teased, sounding as excited as a child opening a present on their birthday.
"However, if you want to leave I guess that's fine! Either one works for me! I don't really care."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Ontari

Ontari rolled her eyes as she slouched down in her chair. She crossed her arms, petals still scattered through her hair. Ontari glanced, seeing Orchid’s hand on the pouch. There couldn’t be anything good in that thing She thought. She took her blade from the strap on her back, resting it in her lap. Her cold stare remaining on the “enemy”.

Emori

Emori wandered among the Peacekeepers. She smiled watching all the people mingle. Emori sighed as she watched all the seemingly kind hearted people. Emori’s smile slowly faded. This was were she was meant to be, but she couldn’t just leave... She shook her head and approached a female Peacekeeper around her age, “Hello!”
The girl’s eyes grew large as she stared at Emori. The girl let out a shriek as she ran away, “Griever!” She yelled. Emori slouched down, now embarrassed. She by all means didn’t look like a Griever, but I guess there’s no changing what she was at that time and even the Peacekeepers knew.
Ontari

Ontari rolled her eyes as she slouched down in her chair. She crossed her arms, petals still scattered through her hair. Ontari glanced, seeing Orchid’s hand on the pouch. There couldn’t be anything good in that thing She thought. She took her blade from the strap on her back, resting it in her lap. Her cold stare remaining on the “enemy”.

Emori

Emori wandered among the Peacekeepers. She smiled watching all the people mingle. Emori sighed as she watched all the seemingly kind hearted people. Emori’s smile slowly faded. This was were she was meant to be, but she couldn’t just leave... She shook her head and approached a female Peacekeeper around her age, “Hello!”
The girl’s eyes grew large as she stared at Emori. The girl let out a shriek as she ran away, “Griever!” She yelled. Emori slouched down, now embarrassed. She by all means didn’t look like a Griever, but I guess there’s no changing what she was at that time and even the Peacekeepers knew.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Theqhit

She felt kinda bad for Emori, the poor girl clearly didn't belong here and there was no real way of 'accidentally' helping her escape for now. She pulled a piece of half rotten meat out of the trash and ate it.
Theqhit

She felt kinda bad for Emori, the poor girl clearly didn't belong here and there was no real way of 'accidentally' helping her escape for now. She pulled a piece of half rotten meat out of the trash and ate it.
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72