Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Fallen World
You live in a modern day world where a infection has spread out across the whole world and brought it down to ruins you must learn to work together with other people to survive or face the brutal struggles alone, everyone has their own agenda. Whats your’s?
Infected Guide
There are many different types of infected and it’s imperative to your survival to know all of them.
1.Runners
These are the weakest types of infected however they travel in large packs and can be harder to deal with when together.
2.Tanks
Much stronger than the Runners, Tanks can take more hits and do more damage however they gather in much smaller hoards.
3.Mutants
Mutants are considered the unlucky ones and are animals infected by people or people infected by animals they can acquire abilities and attributes from both species and are considered the most dangerous.
4.Infected Animalia
Infected animals, their threat level varies from what animal it is for example a infected cat is much weaker than a infected bear.
Fallen World
You live in a modern day world where a infection has spread out across the whole world and brought it down to ruins you must learn to work together with other people to survive or face the brutal struggles alone, everyone has their own agenda. Whats your’s?
Infected Guide
There are many different types of infected and it’s imperative to your survival to know all of them.
1.Runners
These are the weakest types of infected however they travel in large packs and can be harder to deal with when together.
2.Tanks
Much stronger than the Runners, Tanks can take more hits and do more damage however they gather in much smaller hoards.
3.Mutants
Mutants are considered the unlucky ones and are animals infected by people or people infected by animals they can acquire abilities and attributes from both species and are considered the most dangerous.
4.Infected Animalia
Infected animals, their threat level varies from what animal it is for example a infected cat is much weaker than a infected bear.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Leora sat in her tent, reading over some maps. Artemis slept peacefully in a crib nearby, occasionally making a noise as she moved around. Leora smiled a little. Her baby girl was her life now that Ryan was gone, and it was her job to protect her.
Leora sat in her tent, reading over some maps. Artemis slept peacefully in a crib nearby, occasionally making a noise as she moved around. Leora smiled a little. Her baby girl was her life now that Ryan was gone, and it was her job to protect her.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Prana

She sat on a chair near the shadow of the leader's tent, one of her ears would rotate towards the baby every now and then when it made a noise. Prana was quietly surveying her surroundings from her spot.

Theqhit

She sat perched in a tree, her tail twitching every now and then. A gun was holstered at her waist as she watched the ground like a vulture... just waiting for someone to walk by so that she could scare them into handing over their stuff. A smile crept across Theqhit's face at that thought.
Prana

She sat on a chair near the shadow of the leader's tent, one of her ears would rotate towards the baby every now and then when it made a noise. Prana was quietly surveying her surroundings from her spot.

Theqhit

She sat perched in a tree, her tail twitching every now and then. A gun was holstered at her waist as she watched the ground like a vulture... just waiting for someone to walk by so that she could scare them into handing over their stuff. A smile crept across Theqhit's face at that thought.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ontari: The Grievers, General

Ontari rested soundly in her tent. She glared out the small opening she had made in the flaps of the tent, keeping alert for if she were to be needed. She rose from her seat, removing her sword from the strap across her back. Ontari knelt down, grabbing a large stone. She hummed a quiet tune as she sharpened the blade.

Emori: Loner

Emori krept quietly through the large forest, staying aware of every noise that echoed around her. She hadn’t encountered an infected being for a few days, she knew it wouldn’t be long until her “fortune” ended.

Ontari rested soundly in her tent. She glared out the small opening she had made in the flaps of the tent, keeping alert for if she were to be needed. She rose from her seat, removing her sword from the strap across her back. Ontari knelt down, grabbing a large stone. She hummed a quiet tune as she sharpened the blade.

Emori: Loner

Emori krept quietly through the large forest, staying aware of every noise that echoed around her. She hadn’t encountered an infected being for a few days, she knew it wouldn’t be long until her “fortune” ended.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Anari
She was cleaning out the barrel of her gun when she looked up and saw someone running over.
“Hello?”
The human man bent over out of breath holding up a finger for her to wait, she frowned and sat there waiting for them to talk her tail twitching. Finally he spoke.
“There is a hoard of Runners and a few Tanks over in the city.”
Her whiskers twitched a bit and she narrowed her eyes.
“The Grievers took over the city even if we went to help they would kill us on the spot.”
She finished cleaning her gun and the man spluttered.
“B-But! Won’t the hoard come down this way if they aren’t stopped?”
She stood up and tied her blue bandanna around her head and hoisted her large gun over her shoulder.
“I may not like The Grievers but those people know how to kill.”
She started walking to the direction of the leader’s tent.
“General Anari! Where are you going?”
She turned around and smirked her cat eyes becoming slits in anticipation.
“To let the leader know I’m going hunting.”
With a flick of her tail she walked over to the tent.
“Hello?”
Her ears pinned back against her head when she heard the baby.
Aashirya
She brought the binoculars up to her face as she stood on the large stone wall guarding The Grievers’ large camp. She smirked when she saw a huge hoard of infected off in the distance coming from the heart of the city.
“Well seems today will be fun.”
She walked over to a ladder and slid down calmly walking over to her general.
“We’ve got say maybe 200 infected headed our direction can you get a battle party ready?”
The infected will arrive to the base soon
Anari
She was cleaning out the barrel of her gun when she looked up and saw someone running over.
“Hello?”
The human man bent over out of breath holding up a finger for her to wait, she frowned and sat there waiting for them to talk her tail twitching. Finally he spoke.
“There is a hoard of Runners and a few Tanks over in the city.”
Her whiskers twitched a bit and she narrowed her eyes.
“The Grievers took over the city even if we went to help they would kill us on the spot.”
She finished cleaning her gun and the man spluttered.
“B-But! Won’t the hoard come down this way if they aren’t stopped?”
She stood up and tied her blue bandanna around her head and hoisted her large gun over her shoulder.
“I may not like The Grievers but those people know how to kill.”
She started walking to the direction of the leader’s tent.
“General Anari! Where are you going?”
She turned around and smirked her cat eyes becoming slits in anticipation.
“To let the leader know I’m going hunting.”
With a flick of her tail she walked over to the tent.
“Hello?”
Her ears pinned back against her head when she heard the baby.
Aashirya
She brought the binoculars up to her face as she stood on the large stone wall guarding The Grievers’ large camp. She smirked when she saw a huge hoard of infected off in the distance coming from the heart of the city.
“Well seems today will be fun.”
She walked over to a ladder and slid down calmly walking over to her general.
“We’ve got say maybe 200 infected headed our direction can you get a battle party ready?”
The infected will arrive to the base soon

As Leora was finishing up checking the maps, Artemis awoke with a cry. Hurrying over to her baby, she gently picked her up and cradled her to her chest. “Hush, little moonshine, Mama’s here.” Artemis quieted a little hearing her mother’s voice, but still seemed quite awake, her green eyes darting about as she babbled a little. With a sigh, Leora pulled the curtains of the entrance to the tent aside and walked into the open, Artemis held protectively in her arms. “Sorry General, little Artemis is being fussy. Where are you going?”
As Leora was finishing up checking the maps, Artemis awoke with a cry. Hurrying over to her baby, she gently picked her up and cradled her to her chest. “Hush, little moonshine, Mama’s here.” Artemis quieted a little hearing her mother’s voice, but still seemed quite awake, her green eyes darting about as she babbled a little. With a sigh, Leora pulled the curtains of the entrance to the tent aside and walked into the open, Artemis held protectively in her arms. “Sorry General, little Artemis is being fussy. Where are you going?”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Prana

She rotated an ear towards Anari as she stood up from her seat and stepped out of the shadows. She then said, "It is unsafe to travel alone, Prana would suggest taking a partner." Her tail twitched slightly as she looked around.

Theqhit

She stilled her tail as she saw movement between the trees on the ground. She had to restrain herself from letting out a cackle of delight at the prospect of a victim to scare.
Prana

She rotated an ear towards Anari as she stood up from her seat and stepped out of the shadows. She then said, "It is unsafe to travel alone, Prana would suggest taking a partner." Her tail twitched slightly as she looked around.

Theqhit

She stilled her tail as she saw movement between the trees on the ground. She had to restrain herself from letting out a cackle of delight at the prospect of a victim to scare.
slXRG.gif

Anari
She grinned all of her sharp pointy teeth showing.
“I’m going out on a little sweep of the area around the camp and see if I can spot anything.”
She looked over to Prana.
“I can handle a few infected.”
She tapped her chin.
“You are right though, would you like to come with?”
Naiah
She pulled her goggles down over her face as she welded a new gun prototype she was working on when she heard a knock from outside the lab.
“Come in!”
She didn’t look up from her work as foot steps came up behind her.
“Scouts say a massive hoard is heading after The Grievers.”
She looked over for a moment not moving her goggles.
“Yes well I’m sure Aashirya won’t have any issues.”
She had met the leader a few times after they had signed a trade agreement to not kill each other once a month to trade weapons and food, the leader wasn’t her favorite person but they were on good terms.
“Wonder if The Knights will try and swoop in..”
Anari
She grinned all of her sharp pointy teeth showing.
“I’m going out on a little sweep of the area around the camp and see if I can spot anything.”
She looked over to Prana.
“I can handle a few infected.”
She tapped her chin.
“You are right though, would you like to come with?”
Naiah
She pulled her goggles down over her face as she welded a new gun prototype she was working on when she heard a knock from outside the lab.
“Come in!”
She didn’t look up from her work as foot steps came up behind her.
“Scouts say a massive hoard is heading after The Grievers.”
She looked over for a moment not moving her goggles.
“Yes well I’m sure Aashirya won’t have any issues.”
She had met the leader a few times after they had signed a trade agreement to not kill each other once a month to trade weapons and food, the leader wasn’t her favorite person but they were on good terms.
“Wonder if The Knights will try and swoop in..”

Ontari rose as the leader approached her, sticking her blade back into the strap. Ontari smirked at the news. “Yes Leader, I’ll get them prepared for battle. We have nothing to worry about.” Ontari rushed out of the tent, beginning to assemble her battle party. She spoke loudly among them, “ Prepare fo battle my soldiers! A group of infected is heading our way and we must protect our territory. I trust you guys will have no problem with that.” Ontari let out a large yell, in which the army resounded. “Positions!” The group formed around The Grievers territory, weapons in hand, Ontari smiling at the front.

Ontari rose as the leader approached her, sticking her blade back into the strap. Ontari smirked at the news. “Yes Leader, I’ll get them prepared for battle. We have nothing to worry about.” Ontari rushed out of the tent, beginning to assemble her battle party. She spoke loudly among them, “ Prepare fo battle my soldiers! A group of infected is heading our way and we must protect our territory. I trust you guys will have no problem with that.” Ontari let out a large yell, in which the army resounded. “Positions!” The group formed around The Grievers territory, weapons in hand, Ontari smiling at the front.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Prana

Her eyes lit up as she replied, "Do you mind if This One joins you?" Prana's tail twitched as she took her bow off of her back in anticipation.
Prana

Her eyes lit up as she replied, "Do you mind if This One joins you?" Prana's tail twitched as she took her bow off of her back in anticipation.
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72