Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among us
1 2
Here we will be playing something like among us. I will DM you your roll. Have fun!

I will be playing, but not voting. I will let you in by telling you that you can join.

Rules
You may NOT yell (caps lock) out your answer
You may tell me your answer though (No caps lock)
You can say skip or the person you want voted out

I will not be making another tab for the ghosts, or the imposter. I will tell you if you have been killed (from DM), or when its time to vote. When its time to vote just say the color or the user name of the person your want voted out. I will put your choices down. When i do that, that means you can start voting. If/when you die, i will tell you that you’ve died, but not who killed you. Ill say if they were the imposter or not.

If you are the imposter, ill DM you. If you happen to be the crew mate, i will also DM you. All that i ask is that you have fun and enjoy!
Here we will be playing something like among us. I will DM you your roll. Have fun!

I will be playing, but not voting. I will let you in by telling you that you can join.

Rules
You may NOT yell (caps lock) out your answer
You may tell me your answer though (No caps lock)
You can say skip or the person you want voted out

I will not be making another tab for the ghosts, or the imposter. I will tell you if you have been killed (from DM), or when its time to vote. When its time to vote just say the color or the user name of the person your want voted out. I will put your choices down. When i do that, that means you can start voting. If/when you die, i will tell you that you’ve died, but not who killed you. Ill say if they were the imposter or not.

If you are the imposter, ill DM you. If you happen to be the crew mate, i will also DM you. All that i ask is that you have fun and enjoy!
I would be interested in role-playing this if we can get others on it, though you might wanna add some extra details! (what map, character template for joining, etc.)
I would be interested in role-playing this if we can get others on it, though you might wanna add some extra details! (what map, character template for joining, etc.)
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@MoonShineLight (Not sure if you're subbed, sorry for the double notif if you are!)

I might be interested, depending on how large of a group this would have! (I don't have a bunch of free time, so I've been limiting how many group rps I join-) I also second @/BONUSDUCKS—it'd definitely be a good idea to list some more details + a character forum.
Are there any rules we players would need to be aware of—such as what the minimum post length might be—or any kind of in-character rules/limitations?
Is there a larger narrative with a set goal (I.E. the crew has been stranded in an uncharted sect of space, and they have to repair their ship in order to get home), or is it just something loose with no serious plot? Are 'imposters' a specific alien/parasite, or members of a rival crew?
What kind of species/characters would players be allowed to make? Would we be allowed to go all out with different alien species that we can make, or would we pick set number of alien species? Or would we be limited to Just humans?
sorry if those questions are a bit much ASDFdsdfg-
@MoonShineLight (Not sure if you're subbed, sorry for the double notif if you are!)

I might be interested, depending on how large of a group this would have! (I don't have a bunch of free time, so I've been limiting how many group rps I join-) I also second @/BONUSDUCKS—it'd definitely be a good idea to list some more details + a character forum.
Are there any rules we players would need to be aware of—such as what the minimum post length might be—or any kind of in-character rules/limitations?
Is there a larger narrative with a set goal (I.E. the crew has been stranded in an uncharted sect of space, and they have to repair their ship in order to get home), or is it just something loose with no serious plot? Are 'imposters' a specific alien/parasite, or members of a rival crew?
What kind of species/characters would players be allowed to make? Would we be allowed to go all out with different alien species that we can make, or would we pick set number of alien species? Or would we be limited to Just humans?
sorry if those questions are a bit much ASDFdsdfg-
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
I dont know how many people are going to join but you are free do do the role play if you’d like!
I dont know how many people are going to join but you are free do do the role play if you’d like!
can I play too? I love Among Us
can I play too? I love Among Us
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Yes! You may join the roll play!
Yes! You may join the roll play!
i think what this is is a interest check thread, maybe. i’d love to do an among us rp, i either way! :)

@moonshinelight
i think what this is is a interest check thread, maybe. i’d love to do an among us rp, i either way! :)

@moonshinelight
@MoonShineLight how many people do we need? going for 8-10?
@MoonShineLight how many people do we need? going for 8-10?
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
This sounds intersting, but I'd need a bit more information on how it all works! I may join ^-^
@MoonShineLight
This sounds intersting, but I'd need a bit more information on how it all works! I may join ^-^
@MoonShineLight
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
if there are no updates on this from op by tomorrow, i'll think about setting something up myself '^'
if there are no updates on this from op by tomorrow, i'll think about setting something up myself '^'
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
1 2