Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ IC ] • What Once was Lost• CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
"And do you decide the types of magic we get? Or is it unexpected? Are we the first group you've tried this on? My bet is no as these cells seemed used. Maybe the first group didn't live through it." Rosyn leaned or the bars of her cell and looked Shard in the eye.
"And do you decide the types of magic we get? Or is it unexpected? Are we the first group you've tried this on? My bet is no as these cells seemed used. Maybe the first group didn't live through it." Rosyn leaned or the bars of her cell and looked Shard in the eye.
Eyeballs2.png
Ana sat on her bed, trying to wake up. This had to be a dream, right? It's got to be... She didn't even bother eating, she didn't think it would stay down.
Ana sat on her bed, trying to wake up. This had to be a dream, right? It's got to be... She didn't even bother eating, she didn't think it would stay down.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Ori

She almost chocked on a bite of blue goop, the prospect of magic was very exciting and it made her curiosity bubble over with joy. She coughed a bit and said, "For some reason I don't want him to lead us..." Ori's voice sounded kinda sad, instead of it's usually chipper tone.
Ori

She almost chocked on a bite of blue goop, the prospect of magic was very exciting and it made her curiosity bubble over with joy. She coughed a bit and said, "For some reason I don't want him to lead us..." Ori's voice sounded kinda sad, instead of it's usually chipper tone.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Roksser
He mumbled under his breath his voice filled with malice.
“Oh I think your more than crazy.”
Grumpily he picked up his bowl of blue slop and basically chugged the whole thing down without even using the spoon, he rammed his horns into the iron bars creating a loud bang.
“Ow..”
He stumbled back dizzily.
“Didn’t know why I thought that would work.”
Roksser
He mumbled under his breath his voice filled with malice.
“Oh I think your more than crazy.”
Grumpily he picked up his bowl of blue slop and basically chugged the whole thing down without even using the spoon, he rammed his horns into the iron bars creating a loud bang.
“Ow..”
He stumbled back dizzily.
“Didn’t know why I thought that would work.”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Shard was in the test chamber. The questions could wait. Everything could wait. He mixed some more liquids. Then he put a drop onto the floor. Instantly, several icy spikes shot out of the ground. He pulled out another vial and dropped a different liquid onto the ice. Instantly, fire erupted, melting the ice.
He'd picked out powers for each person. Know one could figure out his reasoning for how he'd chosen.
Raven sighed.
"He's probably better than what's-his-name." She muttered, looking up at the ceiling. She smirked slightly when she heard the bang.
Shard was in the test chamber. The questions could wait. Everything could wait. He mixed some more liquids. Then he put a drop onto the floor. Instantly, several icy spikes shot out of the ground. He pulled out another vial and dropped a different liquid onto the ice. Instantly, fire erupted, melting the ice.
He'd picked out powers for each person. Know one could figure out his reasoning for how he'd chosen.
Raven sighed.
"He's probably better than what's-his-name." She muttered, looking up at the ceiling. She smirked slightly when she heard the bang.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Micah groaned, "Dont hurt yourself idiot." he told Roksser, "Today? Magic.....weird...but it wouldn't make me any more of a freak than i already am.." he muttered.
Micah groaned, "Dont hurt yourself idiot." he told Roksser, "Today? Magic.....weird...but it wouldn't make me any more of a freak than i already am.." he muttered.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ori

She took the last bite of that god awful stuff and suddenly felt tired. Ori shook her head and groaned, "Uuulth... I don't think that blue goo agrees with me." She then lied down on her bed, and tried to think happy thoughts.
Ori

She took the last bite of that god awful stuff and suddenly felt tired. Ori shook her head and groaned, "Uuulth... I don't think that blue goo agrees with me." She then lied down on her bed, and tried to think happy thoughts.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Raven sighed. Finally she mumbled something like: "What kind of magic....do you think you'll get...?"
She sat up slightly and looked at Ana. Then she flopped backwards again.
Raven sighed. Finally she mumbled something like: "What kind of magic....do you think you'll get...?"
She sat up slightly and looked at Ana. Then she flopped backwards again.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Alina woke up finally. Her head throbbed a little, but she sat up with a small hiss. She quickly pulled her mask up and looked around, reaching for the throwing knife was in her belt. But it wasn’t there. Muttering a curse, she stood up and walked to the bars of her cell and examined the others in the cells around her, her bright blue eyes darting from one to the other,
Alina woke up finally. Her head throbbed a little, but she sat up with a small hiss. She quickly pulled her mask up and looked around, reaching for the throwing knife was in her belt. But it wasn’t there. Muttering a curse, she stood up and walked to the bars of her cell and examined the others in the cells around her, her bright blue eyes darting from one to the other,
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Raven glanced at Alina.
"Look who woke up." She crossed her legs, sitting on the side of the bed. Her clothes were fancy, but they weren't in the best of conditions after being down here for 6 weeks. She'd been the first Experiment.
Raven glanced at Alina.
"Look who woke up." She crossed her legs, sitting on the side of the bed. Her clothes were fancy, but they weren't in the best of conditions after being down here for 6 weeks. She'd been the first Experiment.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198