Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ IC ] • What Once was Lost• CLOSED
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 197 198
Micah remained silent, which was probably best, he felt like a total idoit.....who really needed a hug.
Micah remained silent, which was probably best, he felt like a total idoit.....who really needed a hug.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Roksser
He butted in answering the question for Ori.
“Well I think he’s clinically insane, and not to mention he locked us up in cold dank cells and I can’t even hunt or fish! But I guess he gave me some horns and a tail so it isn’t all bad.”
He was leaned up against the metal bars like always grinning hugely.
Roksser
He butted in answering the question for Ori.
“Well I think he’s clinically insane, and not to mention he locked us up in cold dank cells and I can’t even hunt or fish! But I guess he gave me some horns and a tail so it isn’t all bad.”
He was leaned up against the metal bars like always grinning hugely.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Raven smiled at Roksser.
"Looks like you have your priorities in order." She mused, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. She was squinting.
Raven smiled at Roksser.
"Looks like you have your priorities in order." She mused, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. She was squinting.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Ki raised her shaking hands and attempted to control the strange acid coming out of it. After trying for a bit she managed to have a stream last for 10 straight seconds. She looked up at Shard one she had done this. "C-Can I go back now?"
Ki raised her shaking hands and attempted to control the strange acid coming out of it. After trying for a bit she managed to have a stream last for 10 straight seconds. She looked up at Shard one she had done this. "C-Can I go back now?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Shard looked at Ki for a bit.
"I suppose. Oh right! Dinner!" He hurried to put Ki back in her cell, locking it tight.
"One moment! I'm gonna get your dinner!" He called, racing to the other room.

Raven winced.
Shard looked at Ki for a bit.
"I suppose. Oh right! Dinner!" He hurried to put Ki back in her cell, locking it tight.
"One moment! I'm gonna get your dinner!" He called, racing to the other room.

Raven winced.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Ori

She decided to wait until Shard was gonna disappear for a bit longer before answering Raven's question, it made her slightly uncomfortable to give the answer the had in mind around him. But Ori did perk up at the idea of dinner and said, "Hope it's better than what we had for breakfast... I'd hate to eat goop again."
Ori

She decided to wait until Shard was gonna disappear for a bit longer before answering Raven's question, it made her slightly uncomfortable to give the answer the had in mind around him. But Ori did perk up at the idea of dinner and said, "Hope it's better than what we had for breakfast... I'd hate to eat goop again."
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ana perked up at the sound of food. She'd been thinking for a while, slowly worrying her thoughts away and slowly growing more and more hungry. She hadn't eaten the mush at breakfast, hopefully they'd have something a little bit more appetizing for dinner. Man, she could go for some of her grandmother's strawberry jam right about now...
Ana perked up at the sound of food. She'd been thinking for a while, slowly worrying her thoughts away and slowly growing more and more hungry. She hadn't eaten the mush at breakfast, hopefully they'd have something a little bit more appetizing for dinner. Man, she could go for some of her grandmother's strawberry jam right about now...
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Shard burst in, (Somehow) carrying several plates with toast. He gave each person toast and then scurried away. Soon he returned, giving a cup of tea to everyone.
"I would give you jelly, but we re running low on supplies. Now eat up! We're gonna be busy tonight!"
Shard burst in, (Somehow) carrying several plates with toast. He gave each person toast and then scurried away. Soon he returned, giving a cup of tea to everyone.
"I would give you jelly, but we re running low on supplies. Now eat up! We're gonna be busy tonight!"
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
"Oh YES," Ana said, reaching for the toast. Before she could devour it in two bites, she took a deep breath and savored her first bite. She ate the toast as slowly as possible without even touching the tea on the floor.
"Oh YES," Ana said, reaching for the toast. Before she could devour it in two bites, she took a deep breath and savored her first bite. She ate the toast as slowly as possible without even touching the tea on the floor.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Ori

She smiled a bit as she said, "All we're missing is some bacon or sausage and we'd have a proper dinner!" She ran over and picked up the toast, enjoying that it was warm before taking a sip of tea... she'd rather not die of thirst even though she didn't care much for tea herself.
Ori

She smiled a bit as she said, "All we're missing is some bacon or sausage and we'd have a proper dinner!" She ran over and picked up the toast, enjoying that it was warm before taking a sip of tea... she'd rather not die of thirst even though she didn't care much for tea herself.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 197 198