Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ IC ] • What Once was Lost• CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
Ori

She replied nervously, "Errm... Okay then..." She then took a bite and almost gagged at the taste, Ori had to force herself to eat it and was actually making a disgusted face about it. A rare occurrence.
Ori

She replied nervously, "Errm... Okay then..." She then took a bite and almost gagged at the taste, Ori had to force herself to eat it and was actually making a disgusted face about it. A rare occurrence.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Shard peered into Ana's cell.
"Ahhhh you have awakened. Good." He purred, before slipping over to Rosyn. His grin spread.
"Because, today, we begin. Truly! Today, all my plans will flourish! I will restore magic to the land! And, I will rule the land to make sure that it doesn't get out of control. A magical country needs a strong leaderrrrrr." he started pacing, watching each person.
Raven chucked the bowl, expecting it to hit Shard in the face. But instantly, his hand snapped up, catching the bowl expertly.
She scowled and sat back on the bed.
Shard peered into Ana's cell.
"Ahhhh you have awakened. Good." He purred, before slipping over to Rosyn. His grin spread.
"Because, today, we begin. Truly! Today, all my plans will flourish! I will restore magic to the land! And, I will rule the land to make sure that it doesn't get out of control. A magical country needs a strong leaderrrrrr." he started pacing, watching each person.
Raven chucked the bowl, expecting it to hit Shard in the face. But instantly, his hand snapped up, catching the bowl expertly.
She scowled and sat back on the bed.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Micah chuckled and continued to eat, poor Raven.....she acted out of anger instead of planning her attacks, he leaned against the wall and tried to get a good look at the others.
Micah chuckled and continued to eat, poor Raven.....she acted out of anger instead of planning her attacks, he leaned against the wall and tried to get a good look at the others.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Nice catch." Rosyn seemed both satisfied and dissatisfied with his answer. "So you're close to a breakthrough with your experiments or they worked?"

If she could get him to talk for a while she wouldn't be as bored she'd grown to kind of tolerate Shard. She still hates him but finds his chatter interesting.
"Nice catch." Rosyn seemed both satisfied and dissatisfied with his answer. "So you're close to a breakthrough with your experiments or they worked?"

If she could get him to talk for a while she wouldn't be as bored she'd grown to kind of tolerate Shard. She still hates him but finds his chatter interesting.
Eyeballs2.png
"Who are you?" Ana tried to hide her emotions, but it was clear she was terrified. She always thought she'd be good at self defense but she never thought she'd actually have to try it. She'd probably die.
"Who are you?" Ana tried to hide her emotions, but it was clear she was terrified. She always thought she'd be good at self defense but she never thought she'd actually have to try it. She'd probably die.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Shard was about to answer Rosyn when Ana spoke. He frowned and turned back to her. His faced was covered by a mask, and only his smile showed.
"Well, you can call me Shard, pet. You are here to help me restore magic to the world. And it starts today. Won't that be nice?" He pushed the bowl closer to Ana, smiling.
Shard was about to answer Rosyn when Ana spoke. He frowned and turned back to her. His faced was covered by a mask, and only his smile showed.
"Well, you can call me Shard, pet. You are here to help me restore magic to the world. And it starts today. Won't that be nice?" He pushed the bowl closer to Ana, smiling.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
Rosyn snapped her fongers at Shard.
"And how exactly do we do that? It's not like we've done much of anything her. You've observed us. What qualifies us for this? What exactly are you going to have us do?"
Rosyn snapped her fongers at Shard.
"And how exactly do we do that? It's not like we've done much of anything her. You've observed us. What qualifies us for this? What exactly are you going to have us do?"
Eyeballs2.png
What? magic? Ana had loved the old stories about magic, of course she did, but she never thought they were actually real. Obviously she'd always loved imagining they were real, blaming weird things on the magic, but she'd never actually believed any of that. These people were crazy. Her stomach suddenly growled pretty loudly and she reached for the bowl.
What? magic? Ana had loved the old stories about magic, of course she did, but she never thought they were actually real. Obviously she'd always loved imagining they were real, blaming weird things on the magic, but she'd never actually believed any of that. These people were crazy. Her stomach suddenly growled pretty loudly and she reached for the bowl.
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Roksser
His captor was the only person who he hated with a burning passion he peered through the bars his ram’s horns pressed up against them.
“And if you are successful what will keep us from using our magic against you?”
His bright red eyes glimmered with hatred for this man.
Roksser
His captor was the only person who he hated with a burning passion he peered through the bars his ram’s horns pressed up against them.
“And if you are successful what will keep us from using our magic against you?”
His bright red eyes glimmered with hatred for this man.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Shard smiled, stepping over to Rosyn.
"Oh, you all have strengths...weaknesses...habits...talents..." He pivoted to look everyone in the eyes. "And with some...certain things I have, I can fill you with a small bit of magic. Then we test it, to make sure it's safe and all that. Then I add more. And more. And if it works, then we ssssspread it all over Kosner." He smiled, looking like a child on Christmas morning.
"Today!" He said again, turning to Roksser.
"Well aren't you perceptive." He tapped his temple. "Oh you'll see...you'll see." He turned so that he was facing away from them.
"I know you think I'm crazy..." He glanced over his shoulder and smiled at them. "And you'll come to see that that is very true." He opened the doors and walked out, locking them behind him.
Raven sighed and mumbled something.
Shard smiled, stepping over to Rosyn.
"Oh, you all have strengths...weaknesses...habits...talents..." He pivoted to look everyone in the eyes. "And with some...certain things I have, I can fill you with a small bit of magic. Then we test it, to make sure it's safe and all that. Then I add more. And more. And if it works, then we ssssspread it all over Kosner." He smiled, looking like a child on Christmas morning.
"Today!" He said again, turning to Roksser.
"Well aren't you perceptive." He tapped his temple. "Oh you'll see...you'll see." He turned so that he was facing away from them.
"I know you think I'm crazy..." He glanced over his shoulder and smiled at them. "And you'll come to see that that is very true." He opened the doors and walked out, locking them behind him.
Raven sighed and mumbled something.
BVUXJUX.png

28262.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198