Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [OOC] CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
Aonair's open for interactions he's wandering around the Grievers' base
Aonair's open for interactions he's wandering around the Grievers' base
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
I’m headed to bed but I have the whole weekend!
I’m headed to bed but I have the whole weekend!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Goodnight!
Goodnight!
GNXA7KM.jpg
Name: Orchid Sprout
Faction: PeaceKeepers, medic
Appearance: She has long greenish brown hair that she keeps in intricate braids, her hair is covered in small white flowers. She has green eyes that are speckled with blue. She is (5’5) and pretty skinny, she is covered in flowers and other plants and she often wears a long pink dress.
Backstory: *Wiggles eyebrows* Find out in the role play
Other: She always carries around her medical supplies and she believes in the same gods her leader does.
Name: Orchid Sprout
Faction: PeaceKeepers, medic
Appearance: She has long greenish brown hair that she keeps in intricate braids, her hair is covered in small white flowers. She has green eyes that are speckled with blue. She is (5’5) and pretty skinny, she is covered in flowers and other plants and she often wears a long pink dress.
Backstory: *Wiggles eyebrows* Find out in the role play
Other: She always carries around her medical supplies and she believes in the same gods her leader does.

yay a medic :")
yay a medic :")
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
I feel like the Head Inventor is lonely... I'm about to solve that by giving him a medic!

Name: Lyra Marsh

Faction: Inventors of Light, Medic

Appearance: Lyra is a Lamia (Human top half, snake like bottom half) She stands at about 5'4 and has tan skin and her snake half resembles a diamond back rattle snake right down to the rattle. She has long black hair that she keeps tied back and she has a gold necklace. She can usually be seen wearing a nurse's shirt and a white apron with pockets that she keeps medical equipment in at all times. Lyra also usually wears a Medical mask but not all the time.

Backstory: All I'm telling is that she comes from a line of brilliant medics and is intelligent. More will be revealed over time.

Other:
-She sometimes offers to make bacon for her patients.
-She likes to tinker a bit in her free time, trying to find a cure for the infection so that she can prevent the spread of it.
-Is a mother hen when it comes to treating a patient... she will fix you even if she has to hold you down in her coils to physically restrain you to do it.
I feel like the Head Inventor is lonely... I'm about to solve that by giving him a medic!

Name: Lyra Marsh

Faction: Inventors of Light, Medic

Appearance: Lyra is a Lamia (Human top half, snake like bottom half) She stands at about 5'4 and has tan skin and her snake half resembles a diamond back rattle snake right down to the rattle. She has long black hair that she keeps tied back and she has a gold necklace. She can usually be seen wearing a nurse's shirt and a white apron with pockets that she keeps medical equipment in at all times. Lyra also usually wears a Medical mask but not all the time.

Backstory: All I'm telling is that she comes from a line of brilliant medics and is intelligent. More will be revealed over time.

Other:
-She sometimes offers to make bacon for her patients.
-She likes to tinker a bit in her free time, trying to find a cure for the infection so that she can prevent the spread of it.
-Is a mother hen when it comes to treating a patient... she will fix you even if she has to hold you down in her coils to physically restrain you to do it.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Name: Crya Age: 18 Gender: Female Faction: (Or the lack of): Inventors, leader Appearance: [img]http://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/332600_nu7EZbpF.png[/img] (Not my image!) Crya is a cat folk with ears and a tail. She has many burn marks from accidents, but is very strong from working with tools. Her clothes often have a stain or two on them. Backstory: Crya joined the Inventors when her family joined at age 12. Her father and mother were both engineers and loved to teach her all about how to fix and create things. Her father was the leader until he passed on and left the job to her, her mother passing shortly after. She is still fairly new to being a leader but tries her hardest. Other: Has two mutts named Coal and Smoky, a Clydesdale horse named Bourbon, and a ratto named Biggie.
Name: Crya

Faction: (Or the lack of): Inventors, leader

Appearance:
332600_nu7EZbpF.png
(Not my image!)

Crya is a cat folk with ears and a tail. She has many burn marks from accidents, but is very strong from working with tools. Her clothes often have a stain or two on them.

Backstory: Crya joined the Inventors when her family joined at age 12. Her father and mother were both engineers and loved to teach her all about how to fix and create things. Her father was the leader until he passed on and left the job to her, her mother passing shortly after. She is still fairly new to being a leader but tries her hardest.

Other: Has two mutts named Coal and Smoky, a Clydesdale horse named Bourbon, and a ratto named Biggie.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
@MoonHawk
Accepted!
@MoonHawk
Accepted!

Hey bubbies I've begun my sketch of Therkai, depending on how busy I am and how much school beats me it might take me a couple days or a couple months to get this done, but I'm workin on it
Hey bubbies I've begun my sketch of Therkai, depending on how busy I am and how much school beats me it might take me a couple days or a couple months to get this done, but I'm workin on it
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
gtg for 30ish minutes
gtg for 30ish minutes
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27