Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101
Thank you! Am I allowed to use 'Dressing room' for a dragon?
Thank you! Am I allowed to use 'Dressing room' for a dragon?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
yup. I did.
yup. I did.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Yes! Dressing room, predict morphology, or a real dragon! I use them myself so. XD
Yes! Dressing room, predict morphology, or a real dragon! I use them myself so. XD
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Alrighty! Thanks, I'll edit this post with my dragon's appearance eventually :) Character Sheet ^w^ [b]Name:[/b] Ocean WaveSeeker [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Flight[/b]: Earth - Or water if allowed. [b]Role[/b]: Loner [b]Personality[/b]: Ocean is kind, enthusiastic and an optimist. She prefers to remain by herself but wants to help rescue others who need the help. [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63464866&skin=0&apparel=13803,10962,11506,13851,23026,690,28024,34616,606,32992&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Backstory[/b](optional): Ocean was originally rescued and wanted to return the favor to others. (This is all I could come up with- pfft) [b]Link[/b] is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63464866]here[/url] It doesn't explain her Backstory, but I just read 'link to bio if dragon has one.' So I thought I'd put it here. And, it's not really focused directly to her, it's more of a video game-ish style adjusted to the reader.
Alrighty! Thanks, I'll edit this post with my dragon's appearance eventually :)

Character Sheet ^w^
Name: Ocean WaveSeeker
Flight: Earth - Or water if allowed.
Role: Loner
Personality: Ocean is kind, enthusiastic and an optimist. She prefers to remain by herself but wants to help rescue others who need the help.
Appearance:
dragon?did=63464866&skin=0&apparel=13803,10962,11506,13851,23026,690,28024,34616,606,32992&xt=dressing.png
Backstory(optional):
Ocean was originally rescued and wanted to return the favor to others.
(This is all I could come up with- pfft)
Link is here
It doesn't explain her Backstory, but I just read 'link to bio if dragon has one.' So I thought I'd put it here. And, it's not really focused directly to her, it's more of a video game-ish style adjusted to the reader.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Can't wait to see what you got! ^^
Can't wait to see what you got! ^^
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
I am currently making some playable NPC characters for those who don't have dragons they want to use.

I can already tell I want to strangle the gremlin characters with their trickster shenanigans. Goodness gracious what I have I done? XD

If people feel there isn't enough variety when I post them please suggest personalities. TwT I need more non-stereotypical characters.
I am currently making some playable NPC characters for those who don't have dragons they want to use.

I can already tell I want to strangle the gremlin characters with their trickster shenanigans. Goodness gracious what I have I done? XD

If people feel there isn't enough variety when I post them please suggest personalities. TwT I need more non-stereotypical characters.
Alright, added the playable NPC list. The link is in the first post below the NPC list.
Alright, added the playable NPC list. The link is in the first post below the NPC list.
Whoa. My internet skipped so many messages. XD

@Zantana approved! And yes, she can be of the water flight if you wish. (Although she looks pretty with brown eyes too.) UwU
Whoa. My internet skipped so many messages. XD

@Zantana approved! And yes, she can be of the water flight if you wish. (Although she looks pretty with brown eyes too.) UwU
Alrighty! Thank you very, very much owo
Alrighty! Thank you very, very much owo
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Of course! ^^

Edit: drop in whenever you can! UwU
Of course! ^^

Edit: drop in whenever you can! UwU
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101