Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
Oh. I read ridgeback for some reason. XD Thank you.
Oh. I read ridgeback for some reason. XD Thank you.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Name: Celaeno Gender: Male Flight: Shadow Role: Loner Personality: Celaeno is quite cold and off-putting. He thinks very logically in regards to most things, though he has quite a soft spot for animals/familiars. He is quite protective of his two pets and very honorable. He kills zombies/infected, seeing it as a relief from the obvious pain and hunger they struggle with. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61115896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611159/61115896_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28232.png[/img] (Sam; Mouse is shown by Calaeno's side) Information: Calaeno is a well-known loner. He is identified by the chinchilla (ironically named Mouse) he keeps perched on his shoulder and his Magpie Sphinx (Sam; both his pets are female). He kills any infected he comes across, seeing it as a relief to their tortured minds. He will save any uninfected he can, but after they are away from any zombies or imminent danger he will leave them to fend for themselves. Much preferring the company of animals, he will sometimes be seen flying overhead with many familiars clutched in his talons, dropping them off at nearby Campsites to be nursed back to health and, hopefully, adopted by a dragon. He hunts with a staff and a bow and arrow. Of course, he will also use his teeth and claws if not fighting an infected.
Name: Celaeno
Flight: Shadow
Role: Loner
Personality: Celaeno is quite cold and off-putting. He thinks very logically in regards to most things, though he has quite a soft spot for animals/familiars. He is quite protective of his two pets and very honorable. He kills zombies/infected, seeing it as a relief from the obvious pain and hunger they struggle with.
Appearance:
61115896_350.png
28232.png
(Sam; Mouse is shown by Calaeno's side)
Information: Calaeno is a well-known loner. He is identified by the chinchilla (ironically named Mouse) he keeps perched on his shoulder and his Magpie Sphinx (Sam; both his pets are female). He kills any infected he comes across, seeing it as a relief to their tortured minds. He will save any uninfected he can, but after they are away from any zombies or imminent danger he will leave them to fend for themselves. Much preferring the company of animals, he will sometimes be seen flying overhead with many familiars clutched in his talons, dropping them off at nearby Campsites to be nursed back to health and, hopefully, adopted by a dragon. He hunts with a staff and a bow and arrow. Of course, he will also use his teeth and claws if not fighting an infected.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Moonwatcher2811

I love him already! Approved!
@Moonwatcher2811

I love him already! Approved!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
@/Moonwatcher2811 I like Celaeno's affection towards familiars! Also I just took a glance at the dragons in your lair and they look incredible!
@/Moonwatcher2811 I like Celaeno's affection towards familiars! Also I just took a glance at the dragons in your lair and they look incredible!
eA9odUz.png
Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly join, if so, I'll edit this post to match the forum. Thank you!
Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly join, if so, I'll edit this post to match the forum. Thank you!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
aaaaaaaaaa em you're here!! and i love celaeno already! i'm excited to interact with him at some point
aaaaaaaaaa em you're here!! and i love celaeno already! i'm excited to interact with him at some point
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
@Zantana

Of course! You can totally join! ^^
@Zantana

Of course! You can totally join! ^^
@/feleathion
Ahhh thank you! I put a lot of work into my dragons! Though, I have been slacking off a bit lately. I've had a lot of irl stuff going on. (If I don't respond to the roleplay for a few days that is why. I also have school during the day, but I can probably sneak on here most of the time.)
@/feleathion
Ahhh thank you! I put a lot of work into my dragons! Though, I have been slacking off a bit lately. I've had a lot of irl stuff going on. (If I don't respond to the roleplay for a few days that is why. I also have school during the day, but I can probably sneak on here most of the time.)
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
also,copy & past this URl [img]http://file:///Users/NaavaRubin/Desktop/Blazer_files/dragon[/img]
also,copy & past this URl [img]http://file:///Users/NaavaRubin/Desktop/Blazer_files/dragon[/img]
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@/nmrdragon

I don't think the link is working correctly. My browser can't find the link.
@/nmrdragon

I don't think the link is working correctly. My browser can't find the link.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101