Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
Sweet. I hope everybody has subbed. I have already, lol.

If everybody's ready let me know! If you feel we should wait a little longer or for those with school to finish up, please say so! I don't want to jump ahead of those with different timezones too much if I can help starting with the majority of the players present.
Sweet. I hope everybody has subbed. I have already, lol.

If everybody's ready let me know! If you feel we should wait a little longer or for those with school to finish up, please say so! I don't want to jump ahead of those with different timezones too much if I can help starting with the majority of the players present.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
I'm ready!
I'm ready!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
hey @Moonwatcher2811 you should come join this!

anyways, i'm ready to roleplay! my responses will probably be spotty though.

timezone: cst

i have school from 9 am to 4:15 pm, but it's easier on tuesdays and thursdays, since i don't actually have to do virtual classes. it's worse on wednesdays and fridays though.
hey @Moonwatcher2811 you should come join this!

anyways, i'm ready to roleplay! my responses will probably be spotty though.

timezone: cst

i have school from 9 am to 4:15 pm, but it's easier on tuesdays and thursdays, since i don't actually have to do virtual classes. it's worse on wednesdays and fridays though.
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
Thank you for sharing your timezone! I will do my best to remember that. ^^

Edit: speaking of which, I am Pacific Coast Time. I am available mostly after 10:30 am, which is when my video call class ends. Replies may vary.
Thank you for sharing your timezone! I will do my best to remember that. ^^

Edit: speaking of which, I am Pacific Coast Time. I am available mostly after 10:30 am, which is when my video call class ends. Replies may vary.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
I'm ready as well. I'm on Pacific Coast Time, and will be ready to reply quickly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and the weekend!
I'm ready as well. I'm on Pacific Coast Time, and will be ready to reply quickly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and the weekend!
eA9odUz.png
My timezone's in my sig. I'm usually active, though on weekdays I might disappear for a bit.
My timezone's in my sig. I'm usually active, though on weekdays I might disappear for a bit.
Thank you feleathion!

I'm central time zone. I'll be pretty busy today until about eight-ish but I'll reply as much as I can.

And I am subbed.
Thank you feleathion!

I'm central time zone. I'll be pretty busy today until about eight-ish but I'll reply as much as I can.

And I am subbed.
Alright! Glad to hear that most of you are ready!

Have at it and reply when you can!
Alright! Glad to hear that most of you are ready!

Have at it and reply when you can!
I'm back! Who wants to post first?
I'm back! Who wants to post first?
nvm.
nvm.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101