Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
[size=7]REMINDER: PINGLIST[/size] [size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsk9NRBObzQkliGwSTrsHgLNu2dRQBOdCkb3M7ulJtxWfH0w/viewform?usp=sf_link]General Pinglist[/url][/b][/size] Those applying to this one will get OOC announcements and possible other areas of announcements as well. This pinglist is somewhat generalized and my main ability to make sure the most vital information reaches those who participate or are on break. [size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevQW2e-zIuq6wf501Brposi6XsokrK_jbTL_iwlPiE5Mn8XQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]The Beginning of an Era pinglist[/url][/b][/size] This is the pinglist for when everything is set up and every forum is functionally sound. This will be reposted in the new and functional OOC chat when it is time to ping those who have participated before but didn't return immediately. [size=4]Make sure you are applied to the pinglist, because we are getting closer to opening the OOC chat. It was not done by the end of the weekend unfortunately, but all I have left are a few touch ups and some flavor text and we'll be able to open up for character to be submitted and approved, old players to be pinged to ask if they shall return, polls regarding the next steps of the entire operation, and more. Most of the information used in the OOC chats and the role-play chat are old information, meaning they were taken directly from the Pilot. There will be empty reserve slots pocketing everything, and there will be old news, but there are some revisions and some additions to the information. Once it is announced as open and links are given, I suggest you go through and reread everything. If there are any unchanged repeats, the post will most likely say so so you don't [i]have[/i] to read it, but are advised too for refresher. (I will even make a badge for those who have read everything and all the duplicates within so you can show it off with pride in your profiles and bios. Yes, I plan to have badges eventually.) It's been a long journey so far, and this is only the beginning! We still have the world status forum to go and a few other set ups before all can begin in harmony. This world is big, bigger than I had originally imagined, so the organization of this world is uncertain, but I have been planning new plots and twists that will keep you engaged and playing. Since I've never made a world so big for just roleplay, there will be bugs and errors, but we'll get through it. I'll keep update logs so you can keep up to date with what's changing and what is new as well. For now, just apply to the ping list so I can ping you all at once when everything is started and wait for the bat signal...[emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [right][size=2](They don't have bats so I had to improvise)[/size][/right]
REMINDER: PINGLIST

General Pinglist
Those applying to this one will get OOC announcements and possible other areas of announcements as well. This pinglist is somewhat generalized and my main ability to make sure the most vital information reaches those who participate or are on break.

The Beginning of an Era pinglist
This is the pinglist for when everything is set up and every forum is functionally sound. This will be reposted in the new and functional OOC chat when it is time to ping those who have participated before but didn't return immediately.

Make sure you are applied to the pinglist, because we are getting closer to opening the OOC chat. It was not done by the end of the weekend unfortunately, but all I have left are a few touch ups and some flavor text and we'll be able to open up for character to be submitted and approved, old players to be pinged to ask if they shall return, polls regarding the next steps of the entire operation, and more.

Most of the information used in the OOC chats and the role-play chat are old information, meaning they were taken directly from the Pilot. There will be empty reserve slots pocketing everything, and there will be old news, but there are some revisions and some additions to the information. Once it is announced as open and links are given, I suggest you go through and reread everything. If there are any unchanged repeats, the post will most likely say so so you don't have to read it, but are advised too for refresher. (I will even make a badge for those who have read everything and all the duplicates within so you can show it off with pride in your profiles and bios. Yes, I plan to have badges eventually.)

It's been a long journey so far, and this is only the beginning! We still have the world status forum to go and a few other set ups before all can begin in harmony. This world is big, bigger than I had originally imagined, so the organization of this world is uncertain, but I have been planning new plots and twists that will keep you engaged and playing. Since I've never made a world so big for just roleplay, there will be bugs and errors, but we'll get through it. I'll keep update logs so you can keep up to date with what's changing and what is new as well.

For now, just apply to the ping list so I can ping you all at once when everything is started and wait for the bat signal...
(They don't have bats so I had to improvise)
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Sounds good.
Sounds good.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Welcome To Our Living Hell!

We are proud to say that the OOC chat is now open for comments and approvals!

Come on down and see what's up. Here's the link to our new home!
The Announcement

We will be keeping the old chats so that we may look back on them and reuse them and their information as we progress. We just no longer chat here. UwU
Welcome To Our Living Hell!

We are proud to say that the OOC chat is now open for comments and approvals!

Come on down and see what's up. Here's the link to our new home!
The Announcement

We will be keeping the old chats so that we may look back on them and reuse them and their information as we progress. We just no longer chat here. UwU
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101