Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 12:57:54" ] [img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/JE4B8T/news-reporter-street-riot-anti-social-behaviour-arson-JE4B8T.jpg[/img] [/quote] that do be Midnight when she's mad though-
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 12:57:54:
news-reporter-street-riot-anti-social-behaviour-arson-JE4B8T.jpg
that do be Midnight when she's mad though-
[quote name="JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-03-06 12:59:06" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 12:57:54" ] [img]https://c8.alamy.com/comp/JE4B8T/news-reporter-street-riot-anti-social-behaviour-arson-JE4B8T.jpg[/img] [/quote] that do be Midnight when she's mad though- [/quote] I missed this chaos.
JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-03-06 12:59:06:
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 12:57:54:
news-reporter-street-riot-anti-social-behaviour-arson-JE4B8T.jpg
that do be Midnight when she's mad though-
I missed this chaos.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when?
@GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 15:42:54" ] @/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when? [/quote] Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there. Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not. It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all. [i]But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.[/i]
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 15:42:54:
@/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when?

Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there.

Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not.

It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all.

But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:17:12" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 15:42:54" ] @/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when? [/quote] Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there. Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not. It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all. [i]But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.[/i] [/quote] Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay?
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-03-06 16:17:12:

Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there.

Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not.

It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all.

But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.

Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 16:19:04" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:17:12" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 15:42:54" ] @/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when? [/quote] Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there. Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not. It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all. [i]But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.[/i] [/quote] Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay? [/quote] I do have a thing I wish to do, but it's going to take a lot of scrolling. I want to make a pinglist of those who had participated before but either dropped off the face of the earth completely or didn't reappear once I had returned. Once everything is completely up and running, I plan to go through the old chats and collect names to make one massive ping asking who's staying and who's leaving and who might want to come back. If you want to go through that on your own time and pm me the names, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. It's not like I can't do it myself, so you don't have to if you don't want to. Otherwise, it's mostly on me until I get everything into a position where Mods will be necessary. (When mod positions are open, I would not mind working with you and others who are dedicated to this roleplay. UwU)
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 16:19:04:

Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay?

I do have a thing I wish to do, but it's going to take a lot of scrolling.

I want to make a pinglist of those who had participated before but either dropped off the face of the earth completely or didn't reappear once I had returned. Once everything is completely up and running, I plan to go through the old chats and collect names to make one massive ping asking who's staying and who's leaving and who might want to come back.

If you want to go through that on your own time and pm me the names, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. It's not like I can't do it myself, so you don't have to if you don't want to.
Otherwise, it's mostly on me until I get everything into a position where Mods will be necessary. (When mod positions are open, I would not mind working with you and others who are dedicated to this roleplay. UwU)
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:27:25" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 16:19:04" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:17:12" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 15:42:54" ] @/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when? [/quote] Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there. Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not. It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all. [i]But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.[/i] [/quote] Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay? [/quote] I do have a thing I wish to do, but it's going to take a lot of scrolling. I want to make a pinglist of those who had participated before but either dropped off the face of the earth completely or didn't reappear once I had returned. Once everything is completely up and running, I plan to go through the old chats and collect names to make one massive ping asking who's staying and who's leaving and who might want to come back. If you want to go through that on your own time and pm me the names, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. It's not like I can't do it myself, so you don't have to if you don't want to. Otherwise, it's mostly on me until I get everything into a position where Mods will be necessary. (When mod positions are open, I would not mind working with you and others who are dedicated to this roleplay. UwU) [/quote] I'm cool with that. You'll have the names pmed to you as soon as I get them.
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-03-06 16:27:25:

I want to make a pinglist of those who had participated before but either dropped off the face of the earth completely or didn't reappear once I had returned. Once everything is completely up and running, I plan to go through the old chats and collect names to make one massive ping asking who's staying and who's leaving and who might want to come back.

If you want to go through that on your own time and pm me the names, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. It's not like I can't do it myself, so you don't have to if you don't want to.
Otherwise, it's mostly on me until I get everything into a position where Mods will be necessary. (When mod positions are open, I would not mind working with you and others who are dedicated to this roleplay. UwU)

I'm cool with that. You'll have the names pmed to you as soon as I get them.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 16:29:55" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:27:25" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 16:19:04" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-06 16:17:12" ] [quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 15:42:54" ] @/GloriousFlarea, where do we submit the forms? And when? [/quote] Forms will be able to submit when I have finished the OOC chat. I have a whole new layout of the chat so the roles will have their own graphics (eventually) and will list everybody involved in those roles available for roleplay, and those who are on pause. There will even be new features, like necessary report systems directed towards camp leaders that will affect the World Status thread and the daily in game updates and announcements there. Once that chat is open, I will link that and the new Roleplay chat here. But only OOC will be open for character entries and what not. It's still a long process before everything is set up completely, but I hope to get some of the more necessary parts up and running so I can manage those as I finish up the extra goodies. I may need to create a whole new forum thread just to contain some of the extra world information, like incoming camps and appearing groups that will be used to influence the plot, because World Status alone might not be able to hold it all. [i]But characters will be able to be written and approved soon. I'm hoping that I'll get the OOC done by the end of this weekend and then during the week I'll do my best to get the roleplay up and running.[/i] [/quote] Alright, sounds good. Do you need any help with anything concerning the roleplay? [/quote] I do have a thing I wish to do, but it's going to take a lot of scrolling. I want to make a pinglist of those who had participated before but either dropped off the face of the earth completely or didn't reappear once I had returned. Once everything is completely up and running, I plan to go through the old chats and collect names to make one massive ping asking who's staying and who's leaving and who might want to come back. If you want to go through that on your own time and pm me the names, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated. It's not like I can't do it myself, so you don't have to if you don't want to. Otherwise, it's mostly on me until I get everything into a position where Mods will be necessary. (When mod positions are open, I would not mind working with you and others who are dedicated to this roleplay. UwU) [/quote] I'm cool with that. You'll have the names pmed to you as soon as I get them. [/quote] Thank you so much. You're a blessing. UwU [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 16:29:55:
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-03-06 16:27:25:

I'm cool with that. You'll have the names pmed to you as soon as I get them.

Thank you so much. You're a blessing. UwU
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
@GloriousFlarea, just sent them over.
@GloriousFlarea, just sent them over.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-06 17:39:38" ] @/GloriousFlarea, just sent them over. [/quote] Sweet! Thank you so much!
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-06 17:39:38:
@/GloriousFlarea, just sent them over.

Sweet! Thank you so much!
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101