Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - OOC - OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
[center][size=7][font=Amatic SC]The Plaguebrought Era - OOC[/font][/size] [i]”She called herself the Plaguebringer, and so her plague has been brought. Not even she can control the mess that dragonkind has made, much to her delight.” - Unknown[/i] [sup]_________________________________________________________________________________[/sup] Welcome!!!! Here I will post updates on the roleplay and will review and accept character and any other submissions for the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2907002#post_2907002]Plaguebrought Role-play[/url]. If you want to know a little bit more about how the world is, come along to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2914468#post_2914468]Plaguebrought World Status Thread[/url]! (Just remember not to type in there unless I ask you to otherwise). I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us! If you feel like this roleplay has potential, please let us know so we can continue to develope it without worry! If you have any suggestions, let us know that too! Your opinions and thoughts on this experience are respected and welcomed! Have fun participating in this little pilot here! [size=4][emoji=hourglass size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2914468#post_2914468]World Clock[/url][emoji=hourglass size=1][/size] [sup]_________________________________________________________________________________[/sup][/center] [center][size=5][b]NPC List[/b][/size] [b][size=4]Camp Curala[/size][/b] [quote=Acacia]"I am Acacia Arvida. I am a female ridgeback who is well trained in hunting, tracking, and fighting. I also specialize in weapon dealing and training. I am the head of Curala camp and have rescued over a hundred dragons now and I hope to gain more. I live in the Windswept Plateau where I hoping to build a fortress to defend against this terrible wave of destruction and death once I get enough muscle power to do it quickly enough. Try and challenge my authority and I will kick your tail, so watch your tone, Creature." Role: Leader, Hunter [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968199&skin=0&apparel=23288,690,12268,33816,1704,1553,452,951,949,18800,319,21849,21848&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Brambles]"Oh dear. There are more of you... Um, hello! I am Brambles Bushrington. I am a male Bogsneak who was once a proud Guardian with the charge for science! I specialize in the medical arts and a bit of potion making, on the side of course. I'm not yet a doctor but I have trained to be one, so you are safe with me! I am charged with the task of cracking the code on this virus and finding a cure and hopefully a vaccine. I could use a few dragons like you. Hmm... What is your opinion on handling acidic substances?...." Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Felip]"Hello! Yes, hello! You? Yes! I am talking to you! Yes. Alright. So. I am Felip Fesslepouch and I am a male Fae. I am the records keeper and the negotiator of the Curala Campsite and I am very excited but also slightly terrified, heh. I am great with a scroll and quill and I write faster than lighting. Most underestimate my abilities but I can assure you that I am no joke. Just because I am tiny, that does not mean my brain is. Just don't expect me to fight right away." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Skybender]"Hello, I see you are eager to be here. That and very scared. Don't worry, you have no enemies in me. I am Skybender Silverstorm, a female skydancer who is powerful in both magic and in combat. I am the head scout and I command most of the seeking operations when there is a need for them. I am not the kind of leader to just sit idly by, so don't be surprised if you serve with me on the field. Nothing escapes my eye, and I can tell when you are nervous or not. My eye is not only for the lay of the land or the next invading horde, but I also have an eye for magic. The Reedcleft Ascents are extremely windy, so I have carved in runes all over our camp to make sure none of us within are blown away. If you need to talk, I am here for you. See you in the skies my friend, and may the winds treat you well." Role: Head Scout, Head Seeker [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988173&skin=0&apparel=15722,15730,15746,31589,15705,15697,15738,4140,426,744&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Darkscore]"Hmm? Oh, good morning cadet. I am Darkscore Bloodbuster, a male guardian with the charge to protect those who need me. I used to travel around as a body guard for hire before I came upon this camp. I command and train the cadets around here (with a little help if they are willing to train others) so that we are in tip-top shape for the next wave. Those rotten scoundrels won't get past [i]MY[/i] wall. You can bet you ebony filigree boots on that one! I try and stick to the camp where I can be most useful to the majority, but I don't mind a little field work. If you have a need to protect others or need a way to learn self defense, I am your dragon." Role: Head Guard [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [b][size=4]Camp RuneRelic[/size][/b] [quote=Garnet]"Sup! Glad you made it this far. I'm Garnet Goldblood and I run the RuneRelic Camp! Yeah, yeah. Not the prettiest sight, but hey! Better this than sleeping underneath a dog pile of zombies, ya know? Oh you gotta uh, you gotta, you gotta a zombie hand on your horn. ... HAHA! GOTCHA! ... Oh whoa! Slow down man! I was just kidding alright? OOO! I see another walker, I'll be back. FOR THE GLORY OF LIGHTWEAVEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!" Role: RuneRelic Camp Leader [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1027729&skin=35794&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Skin: Ashfall Wayfarer)[/quote] [quote=Allsite]"I see you have been acquainted with my partner... *sigh*... Anyhow, my name is Allsite Longenfar and I am the Head Guard here at RuneRelic Camp. It is a pleasure to meet you, although I wish it was under better circumstances. Ehh... I don't suppose you would want to join the guard would you? You look like you could wrestle with a corpse or two. It would be my honor if you would join us in our endeavors to fight off this horrible plague." Role: Head Guard of RuneRelic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1026339&skin=0&apparel=8593,768,27558,32991,453,2977,26863,26859&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Periwinkle]"Good Morning, love. I see you are awake. Oh? Glad to hear you are feeling better! That's what sleep is good for you know? *chuckles* Oh! Right, right. Where are my manners? I am Doctor Periwinkle Cuddlefish. I am from the water flight but I have come here to tend to the wounded. I heard early on when the waves were still hitting that the other flights were having more tube hiding then us so I came down here to help out! Oh oh! Be careful now! That wound isn't healed yet!" Role: Doctor of RuneRelic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1027789&skin=0&apparel=24230,24231,24229,24232,2464,15719,11203,16234&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Sasha]"...." *the dragon before you doesn't make a sound. They continue to avoid eye contact and fidget with their claws as their fireflies dance around them like floating, blinking stars. They eventually glance up at you with their chin down. They tap their claw on a sheet, as if asking if you want to work here. It takes you a second to understand what they were trying to say before you nod. They raise their head and take off their glasses. You see two swirling purple eyes and suddenly you feel like they are staring straight into your soul. They swirl a bit and you feel a cold and dark presence around you, like a dragon made of ice is right there in front of you. You feel a presence enter your mind and the first thought you have is [i]"Who?"[/i]. After a few seconds you begin to feel the presence leaving, but not before it leaves you hear a silky and quiet voice say, [i]"Sasha Foxglove"[/i] and then its gone. The dragon in front of you puts their glasses back on and write down your name, flight, gender, and desired role before waving you off. You walk away, astounded by what just happened and not knowing how to feel or what to think about it...* Role: Record's Keeper of RuneRelic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1030004&skin=0&apparel=6270,10373,10387,10401,10752,10394,10379,10366,23723,743,744,21816&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [quote=Caramel]"Oh! Another volunteer? Welcome and top of the morning to you. I am Caramel Stoneskipper and I am the Head Farmer here at this camp. I grew up on a farm and on a farm I shall stay. I'm not any good fighting a zombie but I can get you three ducks with one arrow! For sure I can. You'll do good around here, I know it! I can see it in your eyes! ... You hear that? That's the rooster telling us to get back to work. Come along and help me harvest those beats!" Role: Head Farmer of RuneRelic [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1047551&skin=0&apparel=32974,834,32970,21978,1223,21808&xt=dressing.png[/img][/quote] [size=4][b]PLAYABLE Characters[/b][/size] Don't have a good enough character yet but want to start and participate anyway? Here are some npcs you could use. You'll need to get the widget from me personally in order to play them. You can even request more NPCS if you don't like what you see. (that will be last priority for this project though, so you may not get them right away.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2907826#post_2907826]Playable NPC list[/url] [size=5][b]Available Roles[/b][/size] [b]+Loner+[/b] You belong to and answer to no one. You do not trust the confinement of refugee camps and posts that are being set up all around the continent. You don't trust the dragons within there to not stab you in the back in your sleep or share their supplies with you. So you walk this world alone. You are most likely skilled in fighting techniques and can hold your own. You are a survivor. [b]+Cadet+[/b] You work within the camps alongside the rest of the guard. You are training or have been trained to defend the campsite you found yourself in and you are supported by the numbers and strength of the camp you now live in. You find that in order to survive you must make peace with your differences and work alongside enemies. You are a protector. [u]Cadet Sub Roles[/u] [u]+Trainer+[/u] You have learned your part and have been promoted to a professional guard level. You have proven your worth to the camp as a cadet and now you have been hand picked by the Lead Guard to be a trainer for the newer cadets coming in. There are only 3 to 4 trainers in each camp, and you happen to be the lucky one. You work directly with the Lead guard as almost their apprentice and will take their place if they are away or have met a terrible fate. You may do this to gain power over other cadets or to just to get closer to the lead position in order to make a difference around here. You know you are of a special breed of cadet and that you must not let your rivalries and rage against the undead cloud your better judgment. You also know that if you make too many false moves you can be stripped of this title, but you think you can bear the weight of this position. You know you are more vital then others may think. You are a pursuer. [b]+Nurse+[/b] You help the doctors in each camp get closer to finding a cure and heal the wounded to nurse them back to health. You are trained or in training to be a healer and either use magic or modern medicine. You are a kind hearted soul and you care for others and rarely leave your enemies to fester, no matter how much you dislike them. You are a peacekeeper. [b]+Rescue+[/b] You have been rescued by a camp or another dragon and you are unsure what to do with yourself. You have yet to choose a path to take in this crazy chaotic world and lack a distinguishable role in camps and posts. You have potential, but you have yet to decide how to use that potential. You are undecided and can become any role. You are a straggler. [b]+Zombie+[/b] You are dead. Sounds simple right? Wrong. You seek the flesh of others, fresh meat and sinew to grind between your teeth, and you are starving. Despite this unending hunger you do not eat others like you for they are no where near as fresh. You are driven by some unknown force to bite anything that breathes and that is all you focus on. Eating and biting. Most zombies CAN NOT fly, but the few who CAN can only fly for short distances in very short bursts. Each time you fly or even glide you can damage your wings and body and render you helpless, so don't push it too far. Use your wings sparingly. You also cannot recall much of your past. The longer you stay undead, the more of your memories go away until you are nothing but a husk. Fresher zombies are more likely to hesitate than long gone ones. You are the fallen. [b]+Infected+[/b] You have been scratched or bitten. Scratches take longer to take over than bites. You try and hide your infection for fear of retaliation against the danger infecting your body. You fear for your life and long for your cure. It is difficult to live like this, knowing your days are numbered. The process of zombification is different for everyone. Scratches take a little less than a month (around four to three weeks) before it kills you and takes over your mind. Bites take less than a week on average. You are lucky to live as long as a week. You know you are compromised and can only hope they find a cure or something to slow it down. You try your best. Stages are now in place. Please mention what stage you are at in your form. [b]+Blacksmith+[/b] You are have an efficient skill with metal works and a craft few dragons have the muscle or talent for, much less the patience. You are skilled with heavy tools and materials and are able to craft from armor, to weapons, and other such inventions. Those with the mind and talent of inventors, mechanics, electricians, and other such jobs are welcome here. Whether you are brains or bronze you believe that anything can be fixed, and if not fixed then improved. You often have a level head on your shoulders and you are willing to lend your body in order to get the job done. Even though there are fewer of your role, you work together to get the job done when it takes more than one head to plow through. You are a builder. [b]+Scout+[/b] You work claw in claw with the cadets of the camp but are more fearless then they are. They itch for the fight while you itch to be ahead. You are not always a great fighter, but you are a great flyer and ranger. You are good both in sky and on land and know your way around. Many of you may have a photographic memory and nothing escapes your eye. You tend to like to keep your distance and attack in long ranged combat. When you do go in for closer quarters you use speed rather than strength to out-do and out-smart your opponent. You often can fly faster than the average zombie, and a few of you may like to rub it into their gnarly faces… from afar of course. Just because you like to keep your distance, that does not make you a chicken. Since when could chickens do loopy-loops? You are a watcher. [b]+Farmer+[/b] You know how to tend to the land and the animals around you. You are a cool dude/dudette with a wisdom that not many can say they have. You are able to tell the weather before it even happens and can sometimes even tell when the next horde is coming just by the scent of the wind. You are good with animals for a reason and you often take in familiars. In the camp you are the main source of food for the survivors within, which sometimes means you’ll have to go out hunting with the cadets. Although you are a poor fighter, you’re an excellent hunter and gatherer, making you as important as any other role, if not more so. You can track most any creature. If there are zombies on the horizon, you might just predict it before the scout gets there. There aren’t many of you, but you know your stuff. You are a wiseman. [u]Farmer Sub Roles[/u] [u]+Hunter+[/u] You know your way around the wilderness and you know most of the secrets the forest has offered to you. Instead of tending to animals you hunt them. Many of this role may have familiars that are great for acting as hunting dogs. You don’t tend to care much for staying in one place too long, although you do tend to like to stick to your own territory with a central den. You prefer the wilderness over society and would choose to fight a bear over binge watching tv shows every time. At least then you have a sense of real action! Although you are a gruff and strong individual with vast knowledge about the wilderness, you care more for the environment then you may for other dragons. You protect the wilderness and try not to over hunt so the game can replenish itself. You are most familiar with the wilds that you grew up with and travel best through said wilderness (for example if you grew up in a forest, then you’ll have better luck there, but you wouldn’t know your way around in an icey environment since you are not as familiar with it as you are a lush forest.) Despite your solitude, you know your way around reading other people like books and can guess pretty accurately as to what they are feeling or intending to do. You are a woodsman. [u]+Menagerie+[/u] You help educate a menagerie of dragons and familiars things they wouldn’t otherwise be aware about. You tend to take in familiars as your own and tend to their wounds and needs when the medical tent cannot. You sometimes clash with the nurse role over supplies needed to treat injuries, but it’s not oftenly too severe of a disagreement (depending on who you are hashing it out with). You care for others more than you do for yourself and you hate seeing animals and familiars hurt. You teach whoever you can about the better times before the apocalypse and preach these wonderful stories in order to boost morale and give them a little hope. You always try to go the route of peace before the route of violence, and there is not a mean bone in your body (most of the time. It really depends on if you lay a hand on their familiars or not. It’s your funeral). You are an inspiration. [b]+Seeker+[/b] You aren’t sure what else you could do, but you know you are brave enough to venture from the safeties of the camp. You are good with all sorts of things; fighting, medicine, and scouting. None of these are your main specialites so all of them are slightly weak, but your variety gives you a better chance at doing your job than being better at one thing and terrible at the rest. You value others’ lives just as much as you value yours or more and you believe that everybody should get a fair chance at life and that you can help them get that chance. There are two main breeds of seekers. Those who accept all flights and those who could care less for the plague flight. Those who are against the plague are more likely to abandon a dragon than most seekers. Those who abandon plague flights are either abandoning them when they are sure nobody is around to witness it or are simply a rare case. Oftentimes seekers are reviewed about their beliefs about the plague flight before they are allowed to be a seeker. No dragon is left behind. You save just to save people, regardless of flight, but you also hope for your efforts to be noticed. Trust me, they are. You are a beacon. Other roles like leaders of camps or clans will be available when clans are able to be submitted into the role-play. [sup]_________________________________________________________________________________[/sup] [center][size=5][b]The Virus[/b][/size] The virus was intended to become a bio weapon for a few Plague Flight Warlords and created by Lowlen Strifebringer, a guardian dragon with the charge to become famed and powerful and a valued partner of the secretive Warlords of his flight. When it was created a specimen escaped and began to spread, causing mass devastation and making Lowlen and his team a story lost to time. What happened to them was unknown, but the world would soon know their terrible misdeeds. [b]Professor Lowlen StrifeBringer[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=979474&skin=0&apparel=6268,10375,10712,23716,32720,14888,32717,32721,1871,10361,32723,11202,494,28786,10747&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lowlen is a professor of biology and a guardian with the charge of bringing down the other flights and spreading Plaguebringer's ideals across the continent. Smart enough to create massive bio weapons but stupid enough to brave the festering lake of toxins that is the Wyrmwound, he has taken samples of the liquid rot and mixed all sorts of diseases to make this hybrid virus. Many of his previous projects were scrapped in the presence of this new idea and have been wasting away in the trash bin for so long. The purpose of this virus was to cause life forms to rapidly decompose. What was not intended was for the virus to take over the minds of its host stage by stage in order to spread to new and greater hosts, like rabies. One thing lead to another and the accident of unknown origins set loose this virus. What we don't know is what happened, what we do know is that something did indeed happen. [size=4][b]Stage 1[/b][/size] This is the infection stage. This stage can last for a week and where little to no symptoms are present. This is the stage where the virus infects an open wound. The virus cannot affect the target without an opening to infect them through, such as any type of wound (blunt wounds to slice wounds) or ingestion. You must be in contact with the infected in order to become infected. The virus cannot jump from host to host without physical contact to act as a bridge between hosts. The newly infected host may not even know they are affected. This is when the virus takes the time to spread throughout the body and consume the nutritional value within the host in order to multiply, making them feel exhausted and weak at most, but mostly this is hardly noticeable and can be mistaken as side effects of stress or bad sleep. The virus will attach itself to white blood cells and eat them from the outside in, rendering them useless, as they attack the immunity system and weaken it tremendously. The infected become increasingly vulnerable to diseases during this time. If you are lucky, the symptom of pale skin and a fierce itch around the infected wound will be your only warning sign to being infected. Depending on whether you were bitten or scratched can affect how quickly you are taken over by the virus for all three stages. [u](In total, scratches can take as long as four weeks at max and bites take around one or two weeks.)[/u] [size=4][b]Stage 2[/b][/size] This stage is where you are starting to feel the effects of the virus and there is no turning back. You are getting long and painful headaches that increasingly get worse by the day. Your thoughts become cloudy and you feel you are becoming more and more light weight the longer you are awake. Your body is weak and unstable and you may stumble a bit. Your eyesight may get blurrier as the week goes on. Near the end of the week you may have migraines and your body may shake, forcing you to lie down. By the end of the week you cannot walk or participate in activities for long periods of time without taking multiple breaks in between. You feel too sick and ache all over to fly and light hurts your eyes. Everything begins to ache and you feel like something is sucking you out from the insides, making your skin feel loose as you become thinner. All you feel is hunger and pain and all your thoughts are muddled up and blurry. By the seventh day you fall asleep and never wake up, but your body lives without you. [u]On the 8th day[/u] you wake up and all you know is hunger. You are now a zombie that has not yet rotted. You are pale and skeletal and your tongue is swollen and your stomach feels like a balloon that needs to be filled. You feel like you should be someone else, but all you can think about is your hunger. You can recognize the faces of those you are close with and try to resist your urge to bite into them, but all else that you do not know as well are threats and walking meals that you can't help but want to go after. Break through this phase as yourself and your first instinct will be is to run and shove away all those around you until you are somewhere safe, even if it means clawing them or biting them to get them to leave you alone, your hunger is manageable. This is where the virus has began to eat away at your brain and your nervous system, plugging itself into the neurological receptors in both your brain and your spinal cord. It is beginning to take a hold of your movements. [size=4][b]Stage 3[/b][/size] You are slowly losing your mind and morality and becoming one of the zombies. The hunger has taken over and you can barely remember anything from your past life. You no longer have the capacity to think as you once could. Your flesh is rotting away, patches where the virus has spread has began to be eaten away to feed the virus so it's hold on your body is stronger. You may be able to remember faces VERY vaguely, enough to know your moralities, but 90% of the time all you know is to kill anything that moves and is fresh meat. Your hunger is unquestionable and it is all you can feel. Only a few pain receptors are still your own, until stage 4 is in place. [size=4][b]Stage 4[/b][/size] You have reached the final stage and you can no longer connect to the dragon you once were. Your body is no longer your own and you are now dead. Only your corpse can walk amongst the living. The faces you once knew are no longer recognizable. Everything and anything that poses as living is a meal. You no longer feel pain. Bones are showing now, and others can see right through you. Can we even refer to you as "you" anymore? No. You are now an it. It can only be stopped by total destruction now. [sup]_________________________________________________________________________________[/sup][/center]
The Plaguebrought Era - OOC
”She called herself the Plaguebringer, and so her plague has been brought. Not even she can control the mess that dragonkind has made, much to her delight.”
- Unknown

_________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome!!!!

Here I will post updates on the roleplay and will review and accept character and any other submissions for the Plaguebrought Role-play. If you want to know a little bit more about how the world is, come along to Plaguebrought World Status Thread! (Just remember not to type in there unless I ask you to otherwise). I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us! If you feel like this roleplay has potential, please let us know so we can continue to develope it without worry! If you have any suggestions, let us know that too! Your opinions and thoughts on this experience are respected and welcomed!

Have fun participating in this little pilot here!

World Clock

_________________________________________________________________________________
NPC List

Camp Curala
Acacia wrote:
"I am Acacia Arvida. I am a female ridgeback who is well trained in hunting, tracking, and fighting. I also specialize in weapon dealing and training. I am the head of Curala camp and have rescued over a hundred dragons now and I hope to gain more. I live in the Windswept Plateau where I hoping to build a fortress to defend against this terrible wave of destruction and death once I get enough muscle power to do it quickly enough. Try and challenge my authority and I will kick your tail, so watch your tone, Creature."
Role: Leader, Hunter
scry?sdid=968199&skin=0&apparel=23288,690,12268,33816,1704,1553,452,951,949,18800,319,21849,21848&xt=dressing.png
Brambles wrote:
"Oh dear. There are more of you... Um, hello! I am Brambles Bushrington. I am a male Bogsneak who was once a proud Guardian with the charge for science! I specialize in the medical arts and a bit of potion making, on the side of course. I'm not yet a doctor but I have trained to be one, so you are safe with me! I am charged with the task of cracking the code on this virus and finding a cure and hopefully a vaccine. I could use a few dragons like you. Hmm... What is your opinion on handling acidic substances?...."
Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
Felip wrote:
"Hello! Yes, hello! You? Yes! I am talking to you! Yes. Alright. So. I am Felip Fesslepouch and I am a male Fae. I am the records keeper and the negotiator of the Curala Campsite and I am very excited but also slightly terrified, heh. I am great with a scroll and quill and I write faster than lighting. Most underestimate my abilities but I can assure you that I am no joke. Just because I am tiny, that does not mean my brain is. Just don't expect me to fight right away."
scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png
Skybender wrote:
"Hello, I see you are eager to be here. That and very scared. Don't worry, you have no enemies in me. I am Skybender Silverstorm, a female skydancer who is powerful in both magic and in combat. I am the head scout and I command most of the seeking operations when there is a need for them. I am not the kind of leader to just sit idly by, so don't be surprised if you serve with me on the field. Nothing escapes my eye, and I can tell when you are nervous or not. My eye is not only for the lay of the land or the next invading horde, but I also have an eye for magic. The Reedcleft Ascents are extremely windy, so I have carved in runes all over our camp to make sure none of us within are blown away. If you need to talk, I am here for you. See you in the skies my friend, and may the winds treat you well."
Role: Head Scout, Head Seeker
scry?sdid=988173&skin=0&apparel=15722,15730,15746,31589,15705,15697,15738,4140,426,744&xt=dressing.png

Darkscore wrote:
"Hmm? Oh, good morning cadet. I am Darkscore Bloodbuster, a male guardian with the charge to protect those who need me. I used to travel around as a body guard for hire before I came upon this camp. I command and train the cadets around here (with a little help if they are willing to train others) so that we are in tip-top shape for the next wave. Those rotten scoundrels won't get past MY wall. You can bet you ebony filigree boots on that one! I try and stick to the camp where I can be most useful to the majority, but I don't mind a little field work. If you have a need to protect others or need a way to learn self defense, I am your dragon."
Role: Head Guard
scry?sdid=988209&skin=0&apparel=23019,11507,8599,14883,12271,452,11672,8598,8812,9448,8316,9815,337,494&xt=dressing.png

Camp RuneRelic
Garnet wrote:
"Sup! Glad you made it this far. I'm Garnet Goldblood and I run the RuneRelic Camp! Yeah, yeah. Not the prettiest sight, but hey! Better this than sleeping underneath a dog pile of zombies, ya know? Oh you gotta uh, you gotta, you gotta a zombie hand on your horn. ... HAHA! GOTCHA! ... Oh whoa! Slow down man! I was just kidding alright? OOO! I see another walker, I'll be back. FOR THE GLORY OF LIGHTWEAVEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!"
Role: RuneRelic Camp Leader
scry?sdid=1027729&skin=35794&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
(Skin: Ashfall Wayfarer)
Allsite wrote:
"I see you have been acquainted with my partner... *sigh*... Anyhow, my name is Allsite Longenfar and I am the Head Guard here at RuneRelic Camp. It is a pleasure to meet you, although I wish it was under better circumstances. Ehh... I don't suppose you would want to join the guard would you? You look like you could wrestle with a corpse or two. It would be my honor if you would join us in our endeavors to fight off this horrible plague."
Role: Head Guard of RuneRelic
scry?sdid=1026339&skin=0&apparel=8593,768,27558,32991,453,2977,26863,26859&xt=dressing.png
Periwinkle wrote:
"Good Morning, love. I see you are awake. Oh? Glad to hear you are feeling better! That's what sleep is good for you know? *chuckles* Oh! Right, right. Where are my manners? I am Doctor Periwinkle Cuddlefish. I am from the water flight but I have come here to tend to the wounded. I heard early on when the waves were still hitting that the other flights were having more tube hiding then us so I came down here to help out! Oh oh! Be careful now! That wound isn't healed yet!"
Role: Doctor of RuneRelic
scry?sdid=1027789&skin=0&apparel=24230,24231,24229,24232,2464,15719,11203,16234&xt=dressing.png
Sasha wrote:
"...." *the dragon before you doesn't make a sound. They continue to avoid eye contact and fidget with their claws as their fireflies dance around them like floating, blinking stars. They eventually glance up at you with their chin down. They tap their claw on a sheet, as if asking if you want to work here. It takes you a second to understand what they were trying to say before you nod. They raise their head and take off their glasses. You see two swirling purple eyes and suddenly you feel like they are staring straight into your soul. They swirl a bit and you feel a cold and dark presence around you, like a dragon made of ice is right there in front of you. You feel a presence enter your mind and the first thought you have is "Who?". After a few seconds you begin to feel the presence leaving, but not before it leaves you hear a silky and quiet voice say, "Sasha Foxglove" and then its gone. The dragon in front of you puts their glasses back on and write down your name, flight, gender, and desired role before waving you off. You walk away, astounded by what just happened and not knowing how to feel or what to think about it...*
Role: Record's Keeper of RuneRelic
scry?sdid=1030004&skin=0&apparel=6270,10373,10387,10401,10752,10394,10379,10366,23723,743,744,21816&xt=dressing.png
Caramel wrote:
"Oh! Another volunteer? Welcome and top of the morning to you. I am Caramel Stoneskipper and I am the Head Farmer here at this camp. I grew up on a farm and on a farm I shall stay. I'm not any good fighting a zombie but I can get you three ducks with one arrow! For sure I can. You'll do good around here, I know it! I can see it in your eyes! ... You hear that? That's the rooster telling us to get back to work. Come along and help me harvest those beats!"
Role: Head Farmer of RuneRelic
scry?sdid=1047551&skin=0&apparel=32974,834,32970,21978,1223,21808&xt=dressing.png

PLAYABLE Characters
Don't have a good enough character yet but want to start and participate anyway? Here are some npcs you could use. You'll need to get the widget from me personally in order to play them. You can even request more NPCS if you don't like what you see. (that will be last priority for this project though, so you may not get them right away.)

Playable NPC list

Available Roles

+Loner+ You belong to and answer to no one. You do not trust the confinement of refugee camps and posts that are being set up all around the continent. You don't trust the dragons within there to not stab you in the back in your sleep or share their supplies with you. So you walk this world alone. You are most likely skilled in fighting techniques and can hold your own. You are a survivor.

+Cadet+ You work within the camps alongside the rest of the guard. You are training or have been trained to defend the campsite you found yourself in and you are supported by the numbers and strength of the camp you now live in. You find that in order to survive you must make peace with your differences and work alongside enemies. You are a protector.
Cadet Sub Roles
+Trainer+ You have learned your part and have been promoted to a professional guard level. You have proven your worth to the camp as a cadet and now you have been hand picked by the Lead Guard to be a trainer for the newer cadets coming in. There are only 3 to 4 trainers in each camp, and you happen to be the lucky one. You work directly with the Lead guard as almost their apprentice and will take their place if they are away or have met a terrible fate. You may do this to gain power over other cadets or to just to get closer to the lead position in order to make a difference around here. You know you are of a special breed of cadet and that you must not let your rivalries and rage against the undead cloud your better judgment. You also know that if you make too many false moves you can be stripped of this title, but you think you can bear the weight of this position. You know you are more vital then others may think. You are a pursuer.

+Nurse+ You help the doctors in each camp get closer to finding a cure and heal the wounded to nurse them back to health. You are trained or in training to be a healer and either use magic or modern medicine. You are a kind hearted soul and you care for others and rarely leave your enemies to fester, no matter how much you dislike them. You are a peacekeeper.

+Rescue+ You have been rescued by a camp or another dragon and you are unsure what to do with yourself. You have yet to choose a path to take in this crazy chaotic world and lack a distinguishable role in camps and posts. You have potential, but you have yet to decide how to use that potential. You are undecided and can become any role. You are a straggler.

+Zombie+ You are dead. Sounds simple right? Wrong. You seek the flesh of others, fresh meat and sinew to grind between your teeth, and you are starving. Despite this unending hunger you do not eat others like you for they are no where near as fresh. You are driven by some unknown force to bite anything that breathes and that is all you focus on. Eating and biting. Most zombies CAN NOT fly, but the few who CAN can only fly for short distances in very short bursts. Each time you fly or even glide you can damage your wings and body and render you helpless, so don't push it too far. Use your wings sparingly. You also cannot recall much of your past. The longer you stay undead, the more of your memories go away until you are nothing but a husk. Fresher zombies are more likely to hesitate than long gone ones. You are the fallen.

+Infected+ You have been scratched or bitten. Scratches take longer to take over than bites. You try and hide your infection for fear of retaliation against the danger infecting your body. You fear for your life and long for your cure. It is difficult to live like this, knowing your days are numbered. The process of zombification is different for everyone.
Scratches take a little less than a month (around four to three weeks) before it kills you and takes over your mind.
Bites take less than a week on average. You are lucky to live as long as a week. You know you are compromised and can only hope they find a cure or something to slow it down.
You try your best.
Stages are now in place. Please mention what stage you are at in your form.

+Blacksmith+ You are have an efficient skill with metal works and a craft few dragons have the muscle or talent for, much less the patience. You are skilled with heavy tools and materials and are able to craft from armor, to weapons, and other such inventions. Those with the mind and talent of inventors, mechanics, electricians, and other such jobs are welcome here. Whether you are brains or bronze you believe that anything can be fixed, and if not fixed then improved. You often have a level head on your shoulders and you are willing to lend your body in order to get the job done. Even though there are fewer of your role, you work together to get the job done when it takes more than one head to plow through. You are a builder.

+Scout+ You work claw in claw with the cadets of the camp but are more fearless then they are. They itch for the fight while you itch to be ahead. You are not always a great fighter, but you are a great flyer and ranger. You are good both in sky and on land and know your way around. Many of you may have a photographic memory and nothing escapes your eye. You tend to like to keep your distance and attack in long ranged combat. When you do go in for closer quarters you use speed rather than strength to out-do and out-smart your opponent. You often can fly faster than the average zombie, and a few of you may like to rub it into their gnarly faces… from afar of course. Just because you like to keep your distance, that does not make you a chicken. Since when could chickens do loopy-loops? You are a watcher.

+Farmer+ You know how to tend to the land and the animals around you. You are a cool dude/dudette with a wisdom that not many can say they have. You are able to tell the weather before it even happens and can sometimes even tell when the next horde is coming just by the scent of the wind. You are good with animals for a reason and you often take in familiars. In the camp you are the main source of food for the survivors within, which sometimes means you’ll have to go out hunting with the cadets. Although you are a poor fighter, you’re an excellent hunter and gatherer, making you as important as any other role, if not more so. You can track most any creature. If there are zombies on the horizon, you might just predict it before the scout gets there. There aren’t many of you, but you know your stuff. You are a wiseman.
Farmer Sub Roles
+Hunter+ You know your way around the wilderness and you know most of the secrets the forest has offered to you. Instead of tending to animals you hunt them. Many of this role may have familiars that are great for acting as hunting dogs. You don’t tend to care much for staying in one place too long, although you do tend to like to stick to your own territory with a central den. You prefer the wilderness over society and would choose to fight a bear over binge watching tv shows every time. At least then you have a sense of real action! Although you are a gruff and strong individual with vast knowledge about the wilderness, you care more for the environment then you may for other dragons. You protect the wilderness and try not to over hunt so the game can replenish itself. You are most familiar with the wilds that you grew up with and travel best through said wilderness (for example if you grew up in a forest, then you’ll have better luck there, but you wouldn’t know your way around in an icey environment since you are not as familiar with it as you are a lush forest.) Despite your solitude, you know your way around reading other people like books and can guess pretty accurately as to what they are feeling or intending to do. You are a woodsman.
+Menagerie+ You help educate a menagerie of dragons and familiars things they wouldn’t otherwise be aware about. You tend to take in familiars as your own and tend to their wounds and needs when the medical tent cannot. You sometimes clash with the nurse role over supplies needed to treat injuries, but it’s not oftenly too severe of a disagreement (depending on who you are hashing it out with). You care for others more than you do for yourself and you hate seeing animals and familiars hurt. You teach whoever you can about the better times before the apocalypse and preach these wonderful stories in order to boost morale and give them a little hope. You always try to go the route of peace before the route of violence, and there is not a mean bone in your body (most of the time. It really depends on if you lay a hand on their familiars or not. It’s your funeral). You are an inspiration.

+Seeker+ You aren’t sure what else you could do, but you know you are brave enough to venture from the safeties of the camp. You are good with all sorts of things; fighting, medicine, and scouting. None of these are your main specialites so all of them are slightly weak, but your variety gives you a better chance at doing your job than being better at one thing and terrible at the rest. You value others’ lives just as much as you value yours or more and you believe that everybody should get a fair chance at life and that you can help them get that chance. There are two main breeds of seekers. Those who accept all flights and those who could care less for the plague flight. Those who are against the plague are more likely to abandon a dragon than most seekers. Those who abandon plague flights are either abandoning them when they are sure nobody is around to witness it or are simply a rare case. Oftentimes seekers are reviewed about their beliefs about the plague flight before they are allowed to be a seeker. No dragon is left behind. You save just to save people, regardless of flight, but you also hope for your efforts to be noticed. Trust me, they are. You are a beacon.

Other roles like leaders of camps or clans will be available when clans are able to be submitted into the role-play.
The Virus
The virus was intended to become a bio weapon for a few Plague Flight Warlords and created by Lowlen Strifebringer, a guardian dragon with the charge to become famed and powerful and a valued partner of the secretive Warlords of his flight. When it was created a specimen escaped and began to spread, causing mass devastation and making Lowlen and his team a story lost to time. What happened to them was unknown, but the world would soon know their terrible misdeeds.

Professor Lowlen StrifeBringer
scry?sdid=979474&skin=0&apparel=6268,10375,10712,23716,32720,14888,32717,32721,1871,10361,32723,11202,494,28786,10747&xt=dressing.png
Lowlen is a professor of biology and a guardian with the charge of bringing down the other flights and spreading Plaguebringer's ideals across the continent. Smart enough to create massive bio weapons but stupid enough to brave the festering lake of toxins that is the Wyrmwound, he has taken samples of the liquid rot and mixed all sorts of diseases to make this hybrid virus. Many of his previous projects were scrapped in the presence of this new idea and have been wasting away in the trash bin for so long. The purpose of this virus was to cause life forms to rapidly decompose. What was not intended was for the virus to take over the minds of its host stage by stage in order to spread to new and greater hosts, like rabies. One thing lead to another and the accident of unknown origins set loose this virus. What we don't know is what happened, what we do know is that something did indeed happen.

Stage 1
This is the infection stage. This stage can last for a week and where little to no symptoms are present. This is the stage where the virus infects an open wound. The virus cannot affect the target without an opening to infect them through, such as any type of wound (blunt wounds to slice wounds) or ingestion. You must be in contact with the infected in order to become infected. The virus cannot jump from host to host without physical contact to act as a bridge between hosts. The newly infected host may not even know they are affected. This is when the virus takes the time to spread throughout the body and consume the nutritional value within the host in order to multiply, making them feel exhausted and weak at most, but mostly this is hardly noticeable and can be mistaken as side effects of stress or bad sleep. The virus will attach itself to white blood cells and eat them from the outside in, rendering them useless, as they attack the immunity system and weaken it tremendously. The infected become increasingly vulnerable to diseases during this time. If you are lucky, the symptom of pale skin and a fierce itch around the infected wound will be your only warning sign to being infected. Depending on whether you were bitten or scratched can affect how quickly you are taken over by the virus for all three stages. (In total, scratches can take as long as four weeks at max and bites take around one or two weeks.)

Stage 2
This stage is where you are starting to feel the effects of the virus and there is no turning back. You are getting long and painful headaches that increasingly get worse by the day. Your thoughts become cloudy and you feel you are becoming more and more light weight the longer you are awake. Your body is weak and unstable and you may stumble a bit. Your eyesight may get blurrier as the week goes on. Near the end of the week you may have migraines and your body may shake, forcing you to lie down. By the end of the week you cannot walk or participate in activities for long periods of time without taking multiple breaks in between. You feel too sick and ache all over to fly and light hurts your eyes. Everything begins to ache and you feel like something is sucking you out from the insides, making your skin feel loose as you become thinner. All you feel is hunger and pain and all your thoughts are muddled up and blurry. By the seventh day you fall asleep and never wake up, but your body lives without you. On the 8th day you wake up and all you know is hunger. You are now a zombie that has not yet rotted. You are pale and skeletal and your tongue is swollen and your stomach feels like a balloon that needs to be filled. You feel like you should be someone else, but all you can think about is your hunger. You can recognize the faces of those you are close with and try to resist your urge to bite into them, but all else that you do not know as well are threats and walking meals that you can't help but want to go after. Break through this phase as yourself and your first instinct will be is to run and shove away all those around you until you are somewhere safe, even if it means clawing them or biting them to get them to leave you alone, your hunger is manageable. This is where the virus has began to eat away at your brain and your nervous system, plugging itself into the neurological receptors in both your brain and your spinal cord. It is beginning to take a hold of your movements.

Stage 3
You are slowly losing your mind and morality and becoming one of the zombies. The hunger has taken over and you can barely remember anything from your past life. You no longer have the capacity to think as you once could. Your flesh is rotting away, patches where the virus has spread has began to be eaten away to feed the virus so it's hold on your body is stronger. You may be able to remember faces VERY vaguely, enough to know your moralities, but 90% of the time all you know is to kill anything that moves and is fresh meat. Your hunger is unquestionable and it is all you can feel. Only a few pain receptors are still your own, until stage 4 is in place.

Stage 4
You have reached the final stage and you can no longer connect to the dragon you once were. Your body is no longer your own and you are now dead. Only your corpse can walk amongst the living. The faces you once knew are no longer recognizable. Everything and anything that poses as living is a meal. You no longer feel pain. Bones are showing now, and others can see right through you. Can we even refer to you as "you" anymore? No. You are now an it. It can only be stopped by total destruction now.

She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
[center][font=Amatica SC][size=5]Campsites[/size][/font] Here I will list all the camps that will be open to inhabit along with their descriptions and NPC lists. There will be a leader of each camp and if any NPC spots are unattended there is a chance for you to fill in. There is a main camp where most players are advised to start, which is the first survivor camp created, Camp Curala. I will list other camps, but that is the camp I suggest you to go too in order for the best chance of interactions with other players. [code]Status Key :First Status: +Inhabitable+ that means this camp can be inhabited by your characters and others. It is not infected or poisoned, and if it is it's not bad enough to drive you out. The terrain isn't difficult to live in and it may have a reliable hunting ground nearby. +Uninhabitable+ This place has been put into such terrible condition that it is difficult, if not impossible to live here without risk of injury or worse. The place has either been poisoned by something, terribly disfigured, or is overrun with zombies and just overall not worth the trouble. Be careful when passing through or by these places, it could be fatal. :Second Status: +Thriving+ This means the camp is packed and ready for anything! Although they have many dragons inside they may be your best bet in making a difference or having safety in numbers. Unfortunately that means they can easily become a target for the next wave. Oh well, at least they are safer and more advanced to be able to combat the hordes. +Active+ This means the place is an acceptable size and has a fair chance against the sickened world around them. They aren't as big as a camp that is thriving, but big enough. You will be able to find more active camps then thriving camps because they are smaller and more sustainable then one that's bursting with dragons. Not too comfortable, but comfortable enough to still make a difference. +Starting Out+ This could either mean the camp is brand new and is like a faun trying to stand for the first time or they are considerably small for another reason. They are not likely to have enough defenses to last long, so it is risky business trying to help one of these camps build from the ground up with all the walkers crawling around. But hey, we all have to start somewhere. +Sickened+ This camp is not well AT ALL. People keep coughing, everybody looks ill, and the gates are closed shut. It seems there is no hope here. Many may beg for you to leave and get as far away from here as possible. Some may be infected or have discovered the existence of a disease the hard way. If they are bristly and trying to keep you out of it, be wary and stay clean. Wear a mask if you have one, just in case. +Abandoned+ This camp has definitely seen better days. One way or the other, the inhabitants have had to flee for their own survival. Normally this means the camp was ripped to shreds or burned down during an attack and only a few escaped death or they had to move on in order to get better food and supplies. The hunting around these camps can be expected to be pretty bad and rotten with bad luck. If it's quiet, it's too quiet and there is something to be worried about...[/code] CAMP TEMPLATE WILL BE COMING SOON AFTER ALL THE IMPORTANT LOCATIONS ARE CREATED! [sup]_________________________________________________________________________________[/sup] [size=5]Camps[/size] [b][size=4]Camp Curala[/size][/b] [u]Location:[/u] Reedcleft Ascent ; Windswept Plateua on the edge of the Sea of a Thousand Currents [u]Status:[/u] Inhabitable - Thriving [u]Leader:[/u] Acacia Arvida [u]Other Leading Roles:[/u] +[u]Doctor:[/u] Brambles Bushrington +[u]Records Keeper:[/u] Felip Fesslepouch +[u]Blacksmith:[/u] -Coming Soon- +[u]Head Scout:[/u] Skybender Silverstorm +[u]Head Guard[/u] Darkscore Bloodbuster ++Trainers: Zamyozi (played by Zantana);; +[u]Farmer:[/u] [u]Layout Description:[/u] The Curala Campsite is located in the Windswept Plateau at the border of the Sea of a Thousand currents. The wall separating them from the rest of the plateua’s edge is surrounding the cliffside you see in the region’s picture. The big sheared off cliff sides overlooking the entire plateau are where the dragons have set up tents and are keeping safe, far out of the reach of the zombies below. The wall is in a wide arch at the bottom, giving them some space down there for quarantine and the first line of defense. Since these cliffs are separated and have rushing rapids far below there are tightly bound bridges between each cliff that are there for those who cannot fly well. The winds are strong but the head scout has managed to place runes all over the camp in order to help keep the winds at a durable speed around the bridges and main tents. Although not everywhere is as peaceful as the main levels. The outskirts of the camp are the windiest and the least inhabited. If zombies ever manage to get up these levels they will have to face the wrath of the ruthless winds and most likely be torn apart by them, making this the most defendable location in the Windswept Plateua. Acacia is at the highest level in her tent, the [u]Leader’s Warroom[/u]. This is where the rescues are taken to be evaluated and instructed on how to live amongst the camp. Here is where the beginning interaction with Acacia takes place. Acacia’s tent is a big enough tent to hold a war room for three or more and her desk. The tent is dark green and hidden amongst the reeds that make a wall around the backside of the cliff. Inside it has wooden walls to help support furniture and what not. She does sleep in there on occasion. She sleeps elsewhere but doesn’t let other dragons know where exactly. Some suspect it’s deeper in the reeds that are densely collected behind and around her tent, but nobody has dared try to explore with her so close and on watch. Mostly because she isn’t the dragon you want to peave off… Brambles and Felip are located on the middle platform (a platform below Acacia). This is where the rescues go when they are deemed healthy and it is the largest cliff in the camp. There is the [u]Medical Tent[/u] which is a large tent able to hold many imperials within. It is always crowded and busy with nurses and the injured. The smell isn’t the most inviting, but it's much more cleanly than the zombies that inflict such pain. The [u]Registrations[/u] is a singular tent where the fae dragon, Felip, lives. It’s quite small and compact, full of paper and ink. Felip does sleep underneath the desk, which is at shoulder height with a skydancer or snapper dragon, so there is plenty of room for him and his hammock. In the back of this tent there are piles and piles of scrolls and a back entry in case Acacia ever needs to go through the rosters. There are also [u]Rescue Housing Tents[/u] being set up here for the many families that need shelter from the elements and places to hide in case of an invasion. Seekers will be amongst them in these tents for they are mostly rescues volunteering to go out and rescue other survivors. Seekers do not have their own quarters. The third lowest is where the [u]Cadet and Scout Bunkers[/u] for the fighters and defenders. The bunkers are more rectangular tents that stretch for a while. The longest walls are lined with bunk beds for the smaller breeds. The larger breeds (guardian, imperial, and ridgebacks) have dens dug out into the cliffside so they aren’t suishing the smaller breeds in the bunkers. There is the [u]General’s Tent[/u] where the head guard and scout live together, which are Skybender Silverstorm and Darkscore Bloodbuster. This is where they discuss and correlate their work in order to work in harmony. They can be found here when not training new recruits on the lowest and current level. The scouts are trained on this level for it is the highest level they have been granted to train on. (Although Scouts are close to what seekers are, seekers are more volunteered rescues that go on searches whenever a team is sent out. They do not have to be trained by the Leaders, but they must be able to hold their own long enough for help to arrive in case there is an ambush or an attack). The lowest level is surrounded by a stone barricade, a wall that stretches all the way around the Reedcleft Ascent. Cadets will patrol the top and fire from within peaking through archery windows which are big enough to fire through without the possibility of being reached by a zombie. Behind the wall is an open lot filled with traps which are placed in front and behind the wall. They have beaten up war machines mounted on the walls to shoot anything from a far with giant arrows/bolts. These war machines are usually giant crossbows, mounted crossbows, and harpoons. Behind the inner traps is an open area where the zombies will collect and they can snipe from above or where the cadets train when there isn’t an invasion. There is a mote between the cliffs and the open space, making it difficult for grounded zombies to climb up the cliffs. The wall is the most sturdy structure in the entire camp. [u]History:[/u] This is the first survivors camp known to be built since the start of the apocalypse. If there were any other camps before this one, they were either too well hidden to be found or were quickly overpowered before they could grow to such a considerable size. Acacia is the founder and the leader of this camp. The word “Curala” is the Italian verb for “cure her”. Acacia created this camp in the hopes to both protect her family and protect all the other families that have survived the apocalypse. This camp was quickly built in a matter of months. Having the Sea of a Thousand Currents directly in the way of the Scarred Wastelands made it harder for the zombies to get there, giving them enough time to establish the wall two months into the apocalypse. The apocalypse has been going on for six months and so the camp has grown in the only untouched zone in the continent, which will unfortunately change as time goes on. The first to join was Brambles Bushrington, then Felip Fesslepouch. They began to create the main camp with the help of many survivors. Later came Darkscore who would later teach the cadets how to fight. Soon Skybender Silverstorm would follow and make the Ascent more habitable, allowing more of the cliffs to be inhabitable and for more tents to be set up without worry of the wind taking them away. The camp continues to grow in size and the population is increase at least every other day. [u]Other Npc List:[/u] [left][morphology=1016965] - Willis - Tundra - Male - Cadet - Shadow Flight [morphology=1016979] - Malk - Snapper - Male - Gear Guard (midday shift) - Earth Flight [morphology=1016999] - Jeremy - Spiral - Male - Gear Guard (midday shift) - Fire Flight[/left] [b][size=4]Camp RuneRelic[/size][/b] [u]Camp Name:[/u] Camp RuneRelic [u]Location:[/u] Mirrorlight Promenade, Sunbeam Ruins [u]Status:[/u] Inhabitable, Active [u]Leader:[/u] Garnet GoldBlood [u]Other Leading Roles:[/u] [u]Doctor:[/u] Periwinkle Cuddlefish [u]Records Keeper:[/u] Sasha Foxglove [u]Blacksmith:[/u] [u]Head Scout:[/u] [u]Head Guard:[/u] Allsite Longenfar ++Trainers: [u]Farmer:[/u] Caramel Stoneskipper [u]Layout Description:[/u] Their camp is very jumbled and is more of a jumble of tents in rows and makeshift buildings supported between each pillar as their main support. The [u]Leader’s Tent[/u] is near the entrance on the left side of the Promendae and right next to the [u]Sign Ups[/u] which is one tent over to its right, with the [u]General’s Tent[/u] and [u]The Blacksmith’s[/u] smoke stacks being next in line, each to the right of each other. [u]Merchant’s Row[/u] takes up the last two pillar slots on the left side of the Promenade. The [u]Medical Tent[/u] is set up on the first pillar slot to the right of the entrance just across from the Leader’s Tent and the Sign Ups tent and it take up two of the pillar slot at least. The last two Pillar slots at the end of the row are where the [u]Inhabitable Tents[/u] are for rescued survivors to take residence in. The tents containing makeshift homes for families stretch out and down the center of the ruins, making them often very crowded. On the staircase up to the Sundial Terrace is where the [u]Mess Hall[/u] is. This is where the farmers and hunters hand out rations to those who are eating that day. The [u]Farmer’s Fields[/u] are hidden behind the Promenade where the big yellow pine trees are. They have managed to clear enough of the trees to allow seeds to be planted as tightly together as they can allow and have set up pens beneath the shade of the trees for livestock. It is difficult for zombies to get back there because they have to go around the entire camp first, which means all numbers of eyes could spot them before they get anywhere near the farm lands. The farm lands are the main and only source of food thus far and the most busy part of the camp. Rescues are often urged to volunteer working in the fields or to clean up after both dragons and livestock alike in order to keep the area clean and healthy and to get the work down faster. Within and around the Sundial Terrace are the [u]Barracks[/u] for all the guards and scouts here at the camp. Unfortunately there are not many and their divisions are stretched thin across the borders. The area around here is mostly empty tents and plenty of free space closer to the sundial for cadets to train on. Most avoid touching the sundial for it has cultural value for the Light Flight in the fear they may harm it. The left side corners are attached by wooden bridges that lead up to the [u]Crow’s Nest[/u], also known as the [u]Scout’s Nest[/u], which is a network of wooden structures built around the pillars and connected by wooden bridges from pillar to pillar and across the walkway gap of the Promenade. These nests are built as circles of planks that are supported by a web of ropes over the top of the pillar and hold the circle of planks off the ground. The Light Flight members insisted no nails or bolts be put into the sacred pillars for support so they have had to made nets of ropes that go over the top and then hold the outer corners of each nest in order to avoid damaging the pillars, even though it's not half as safe it had to be done to avoid an angry flight. Bridges and nets connect each of these posts (each pillar has its own post) so the scouts can cross to the other sides without trouble of getting their wings tangled up in the extra holdings put in place. Most scouts here are smaller breeds to help avoid being tangled up in the ropes while guards and cadets are in the Sundial Terrace. The defenses around this camp consist of mounted war machines such as crossbow ballistas, wooden barrier spikes and planted mines made of energy crystals that are [u]enchanted to explode upon contact with an infected of any stage[/u]. The range of explosion depends on the size of the threat treading on them and how many other infecteds surround it. Those who are not infected will not get blown sky high and will be protected on checkpoints dotting the mine fields. These protection zones are marked by a deep blue crystal that juts out of the ground. If one ever needs to make a dash for the camp they will be able to hop from checkpoint to checkpoint using these crystals. Those outside of these zones are more likely to get blown up by nearby mines triggered by infecteds, and there are gaps between each checkpoint. These mines and checkpoints are of limited supply and the mages of the camp are not yet able to synthesize functional copies of these crystals quite yet, so they have placed other traps, such as bear traps and barbed wire, to help slow down the income of infecteds. These lines of defenses are collectively called the [u]One with the Sun Zone[/u] and are often the source of entertainment for the bored guards inside. It was humorously named that because those kinds of explosions are big enough to launch a full grown adult guardian back more than just a couple of meters. This zone and the Farmer’s Fields are the proudest parts of the camp and the most vital parts of the camps. These are the only two things keeping the dragons within going. [u]History:[/u] This camp was once a group of scholars called the RuneRelics bent on cracking the secrets of the Lightweaver and the ruins around them. It was on one of their expeditions that the first wave of zombies hit, unexpectedly killing the leader of the group. Seeing as no one within this group really knew how to fight of such creatures much less have the guts too Garnet volunteered and became the head of the organization. Immediately she turned their scholarly research group into a survivor’s camp in the Mirrorlight Promenade, the place farthest from the first wave. She and her training partner, Allsite Longenfar, began to teach the scholars how to become warriors. Unfortunately this was an unpopular taste amongst the wits and so the camp continues to lack brawn. They hired whoever was willing enough to step up in the hopes they could get enough hands on deck to at least hold their own and protect the base. They are still lacking leaders to lead the different divisions and have yet to have enough dragons to escort a distress message to other flights. Most of those who come here are usually considered trapped in the safeties of this camp and most will insist on seeing this as a “one way ticket” camp. You can come in, but there’s risk in going out. [u]Other Npc List:[/u] [center][size=5][b]Clans[/b][/size][/center] COMING SOON!
Campsites

Here I will list all the camps that will be open to inhabit along with their descriptions and NPC lists. There will be a leader of each camp and if any NPC spots are unattended there is a chance for you to fill in.
There is a main camp where most players are advised to start, which is the first survivor camp created, Camp Curala. I will list other camps, but that is the camp I suggest you to go too in order for the best chance of interactions with other players.
Code:
Status Key :First Status: +Inhabitable+ that means this camp can be inhabited by your characters and others. It is not infected or poisoned, and if it is it's not bad enough to drive you out. The terrain isn't difficult to live in and it may have a reliable hunting ground nearby. +Uninhabitable+ This place has been put into such terrible condition that it is difficult, if not impossible to live here without risk of injury or worse. The place has either been poisoned by something, terribly disfigured, or is overrun with zombies and just overall not worth the trouble. Be careful when passing through or by these places, it could be fatal. :Second Status: +Thriving+ This means the camp is packed and ready for anything! Although they have many dragons inside they may be your best bet in making a difference or having safety in numbers. Unfortunately that means they can easily become a target for the next wave. Oh well, at least they are safer and more advanced to be able to combat the hordes. +Active+ This means the place is an acceptable size and has a fair chance against the sickened world around them. They aren't as big as a camp that is thriving, but big enough. You will be able to find more active camps then thriving camps because they are smaller and more sustainable then one that's bursting with dragons. Not too comfortable, but comfortable enough to still make a difference. +Starting Out+ This could either mean the camp is brand new and is like a faun trying to stand for the first time or they are considerably small for another reason. They are not likely to have enough defenses to last long, so it is risky business trying to help one of these camps build from the ground up with all the walkers crawling around. But hey, we all have to start somewhere. +Sickened+ This camp is not well AT ALL. People keep coughing, everybody looks ill, and the gates are closed shut. It seems there is no hope here. Many may beg for you to leave and get as far away from here as possible. Some may be infected or have discovered the existence of a disease the hard way. If they are bristly and trying to keep you out of it, be wary and stay clean. Wear a mask if you have one, just in case. +Abandoned+ This camp has definitely seen better days. One way or the other, the inhabitants have had to flee for their own survival. Normally this means the camp was ripped to shreds or burned down during an attack and only a few escaped death or they had to move on in order to get better food and supplies. The hunting around these camps can be expected to be pretty bad and rotten with bad luck. If it's quiet, it's too quiet and there is something to be worried about...

CAMP TEMPLATE WILL BE COMING SOON AFTER ALL THE IMPORTANT LOCATIONS ARE CREATED!

Camps

Camp Curala
Location: Reedcleft Ascent ; Windswept Plateua on the edge of the Sea of a Thousand Currents
Leader: Acacia Arvida
Other Leading Roles:
+Doctor: Brambles Bushrington
+Records Keeper: Felip Fesslepouch
+Blacksmith: -Coming Soon-
+Head Scout: Skybender Silverstorm
+Head Guard Darkscore Bloodbuster
++Trainers: Zamyozi (played by Zantana);;
+Farmer:

Layout Description:
The Curala Campsite is located in the Windswept Plateau at the border of the Sea of a Thousand currents. The wall separating them from the rest of the plateua’s edge is surrounding the cliffside you see in the region’s picture. The big sheared off cliff sides overlooking the entire plateau are where the dragons have set up tents and are keeping safe, far out of the reach of the zombies below. The wall is in a wide arch at the bottom, giving them some space down there for quarantine and the first line of defense. Since these cliffs are separated and have rushing rapids far below there are tightly bound bridges between each cliff that are there for those who cannot fly well. The winds are strong but the head scout has managed to place runes all over the camp in order to help keep the winds at a durable speed around the bridges and main tents. Although not everywhere is as peaceful as the main levels. The outskirts of the camp are the windiest and the least inhabited. If zombies ever manage to get up these levels they will have to face the wrath of the ruthless winds and most likely be torn apart by them, making this the most defendable location in the Windswept Plateua.
Acacia is at the highest level in her tent, the Leader’s Warroom. This is where the rescues are taken to be evaluated and instructed on how to live amongst the camp. Here is where the beginning interaction with Acacia takes place. Acacia’s tent is a big enough tent to hold a war room for three or more and her desk. The tent is dark green and hidden amongst the reeds that make a wall around the backside of the cliff. Inside it has wooden walls to help support furniture and what not. She does sleep in there on occasion. She sleeps elsewhere but doesn’t let other dragons know where exactly. Some suspect it’s deeper in the reeds that are densely collected behind and around her tent, but nobody has dared try to explore with her so close and on watch. Mostly because she isn’t the dragon you want to peave off…
Brambles and Felip are located on the middle platform (a platform below Acacia). This is where the rescues go when they are deemed healthy and it is the largest cliff in the camp. There is the Medical Tent which is a large tent able to hold many imperials within. It is always crowded and busy with nurses and the injured. The smell isn’t the most inviting, but it's much more cleanly than the zombies that inflict such pain. The Registrations is a singular tent where the fae dragon, Felip, lives. It’s quite small and compact, full of paper and ink. Felip does sleep underneath the desk, which is at shoulder height with a skydancer or snapper dragon, so there is plenty of room for him and his hammock. In the back of this tent there are piles and piles of scrolls and a back entry in case Acacia ever needs to go through the rosters. There are also Rescue Housing Tents being set up here for the many families that need shelter from the elements and places to hide in case of an invasion. Seekers will be amongst them in these tents for they are mostly rescues volunteering to go out and rescue other survivors. Seekers do not have their own quarters.
The third lowest is where the Cadet and Scout Bunkers for the fighters and defenders. The bunkers are more rectangular tents that stretch for a while. The longest walls are lined with bunk beds for the smaller breeds. The larger breeds (guardian, imperial, and ridgebacks) have dens dug out into the cliffside so they aren’t suishing the smaller breeds in the bunkers. There is the General’s Tent where the head guard and scout live together, which are Skybender Silverstorm and Darkscore Bloodbuster. This is where they discuss and correlate their work in order to work in harmony. They can be found here when not training new recruits on the lowest and current level. The scouts are trained on this level for it is the highest level they have been granted to train on. (Although Scouts are close to what seekers are, seekers are more volunteered rescues that go on searches whenever a team is sent out. They do not have to be trained by the Leaders, but they must be able to hold their own long enough for help to arrive in case there is an ambush or an attack).
The lowest level is surrounded by a stone barricade, a wall that stretches all the way around the Reedcleft Ascent. Cadets will patrol the top and fire from within peaking through archery windows which are big enough to fire through without the possibility of being reached by a zombie. Behind the wall is an open lot filled with traps which are placed in front and behind the wall. They have beaten up war machines mounted on the walls to shoot anything from a far with giant arrows/bolts. These war machines are usually giant crossbows, mounted crossbows, and harpoons. Behind the inner traps is an open area where the zombies will collect and they can snipe from above or where the cadets train when there isn’t an invasion. There is a mote between the cliffs and the open space, making it difficult for grounded zombies to climb up the cliffs. The wall is the most sturdy structure in the entire camp.
History: This is the first survivors camp known to be built since the start of the apocalypse. If there were any other camps before this one, they were either too well hidden to be found or were quickly overpowered before they could grow to such a considerable size. Acacia is the founder and the leader of this camp. The word “Curala” is the Italian verb for “cure her”. Acacia created this camp in the hopes to both protect her family and protect all the other families that have survived the apocalypse. This camp was quickly built in a matter of months. Having the Sea of a Thousand Currents directly in the way of the Scarred Wastelands made it harder for the zombies to get there, giving them enough time to establish the wall two months into the apocalypse. The apocalypse has been going on for six months and so the camp has grown in the only untouched zone in the continent, which will unfortunately change as time goes on. The first to join was Brambles Bushrington, then Felip Fesslepouch. They began to create the main camp with the help of many survivors. Later came Darkscore who would later teach the cadets how to fight. Soon Skybender Silverstorm would follow and make the Ascent more habitable, allowing more of the cliffs to be inhabitable and for more tents to be set up without worry of the wind taking them away. The camp continues to grow in size and the population is increase at least every other day.
Other Npc List:
Willis - NPC
- Willis - Tundra - Male - Cadet - Shadow Flight
Malk - NPC
- Malk - Snapper - Male - Gear Guard (midday shift) - Earth Flight
Jeremy - NPC
- Jeremy - Spiral - Male - Gear Guard (midday shift) - Fire Flight

Camp RuneRelic
Camp Name: Camp RuneRelic
Leader: Garnet GoldBlood
Other Leading Roles:
Doctor: Periwinkle Cuddlefish
Records Keeper: Sasha Foxglove
Blacksmith:
Head Scout:
Head Guard: Allsite Longenfar
++Trainers:
Farmer: Caramel Stoneskipper

Layout Description:
Their camp is very jumbled and is more of a jumble of tents in rows and makeshift buildings supported between each pillar as their main support.
The Leader’s Tent is near the entrance on the left side of the Promendae and right next to the Sign Ups which is one tent over to its right, with the General’s Tent and The Blacksmith’s smoke stacks being next in line, each to the right of each other. Merchant’s Row takes up the last two pillar slots on the left side of the Promenade. The Medical Tent is set up on the first pillar slot to the right of the entrance just across from the Leader’s Tent and the Sign Ups tent and it take up two of the pillar slot at least. The last two Pillar slots at the end of the row are where the Inhabitable Tents are for rescued survivors to take residence in. The tents containing makeshift homes for families stretch out and down the center of the ruins, making them often very crowded. On the staircase up to the Sundial Terrace is where the Mess Hall is. This is where the farmers and hunters hand out rations to those who are eating that day. The Farmer’s Fields are hidden behind the Promenade where the big yellow pine trees are. They have managed to clear enough of the trees to allow seeds to be planted as tightly together as they can allow and have set up pens beneath the shade of the trees for livestock. It is difficult for zombies to get back there because they have to go around the entire camp first, which means all numbers of eyes could spot them before they get anywhere near the farm lands. The farm lands are the main and only source of food thus far and the most busy part of the camp. Rescues are often urged to volunteer working in the fields or to clean up after both dragons and livestock alike in order to keep the area clean and healthy and to get the work down faster. Within and around the Sundial Terrace are the Barracks for all the guards and scouts here at the camp. Unfortunately there are not many and their divisions are stretched thin across the borders. The area around here is mostly empty tents and plenty of free space closer to the sundial for cadets to train on. Most avoid touching the sundial for it has cultural value for the Light Flight in the fear they may harm it. The left side corners are attached by wooden bridges that lead up to the Crow’s Nest, also known as the Scout’s Nest, which is a network of wooden structures built around the pillars and connected by wooden bridges from pillar to pillar and across the walkway gap of the Promenade. These nests are built as circles of planks that are supported by a web of ropes over the top of the pillar and hold the circle of planks off the ground. The Light Flight members insisted no nails or bolts be put into the sacred pillars for support so they have had to made nets of ropes that go over the top and then hold the outer corners of each nest in order to avoid damaging the pillars, even though it's not half as safe it had to be done to avoid an angry flight. Bridges and nets connect each of these posts (each pillar has its own post) so the scouts can cross to the other sides without trouble of getting their wings tangled up in the extra holdings put in place. Most scouts here are smaller breeds to help avoid being tangled up in the ropes while guards and cadets are in the Sundial Terrace.
The defenses around this camp consist of mounted war machines such as crossbow ballistas, wooden barrier spikes and planted mines made of energy crystals that are enchanted to explode upon contact with an infected of any stage. The range of explosion depends on the size of the threat treading on them and how many other infecteds surround it. Those who are not infected will not get blown sky high and will be protected on checkpoints dotting the mine fields. These protection zones are marked by a deep blue crystal that juts out of the ground. If one ever needs to make a dash for the camp they will be able to hop from checkpoint to checkpoint using these crystals. Those outside of these zones are more likely to get blown up by nearby mines triggered by infecteds, and there are gaps between each checkpoint. These mines and checkpoints are of limited supply and the mages of the camp are not yet able to synthesize functional copies of these crystals quite yet, so they have placed other traps, such as bear traps and barbed wire, to help slow down the income of infecteds. These lines of defenses are collectively called the One with the Sun Zone and are often the source of entertainment for the bored guards inside. It was humorously named that because those kinds of explosions are big enough to launch a full grown adult guardian back more than just a couple of meters. This zone and the Farmer’s Fields are the proudest parts of the camp and the most vital parts of the camps. These are the only two things keeping the dragons within going.
History:
This camp was once a group of scholars called the RuneRelics bent on cracking the secrets of the Lightweaver and the ruins around them. It was on one of their expeditions that the first wave of zombies hit, unexpectedly killing the leader of the group. Seeing as no one within this group really knew how to fight of such creatures much less have the guts too Garnet volunteered and became the head of the organization. Immediately she turned their scholarly research group into a survivor’s camp in the Mirrorlight Promenade, the place farthest from the first wave. She and her training partner, Allsite Longenfar, began to teach the scholars how to become warriors. Unfortunately this was an unpopular taste amongst the wits and so the camp continues to lack brawn. They hired whoever was willing enough to step up in the hopes they could get enough hands on deck to at least hold their own and protect the base. They are still lacking leaders to lead the different divisions and have yet to have enough dragons to escort a distress message to other flights. Most of those who come here are usually considered trapped in the safeties of this camp and most will insist on seeing this as a “one way ticket” camp. You can come in, but there’s risk in going out.
Other Npc List:

Clans
COMING SOON!
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
Name: Sagebreeze Gender: Male Flight: Fire Role: Rescue Personality: Normally a pacifist who will choose to fight with words rather than his claws. Rather anxious, fears lightningstorms. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27617550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/276176/27617550_350.png[/img][/url] Backstory: For the last few weeks he's been doing his best to avoid the disease turning corpses into zombies. His clan who he had been living with for three years was recently infected. He has been barely surviving on his own, uncertain of his future. Name: Sable Gender: Female Flight: Earth Role: Cadet Personality: Stubborn and refuses to back down from a fight. Often this gets her Appearance:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63653818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636539/63653818_350.png[/img][/url] Backstory (optional): Her mother brought her to the Curala camp after her father died from the infection. She hides the fact that her father was from the plague flight, and instead claims to be a pure earth flight spiral.
Name: Sagebreeze
Flight: Fire
Role: Rescue
Personality: Normally a pacifist who will choose to fight with words rather than his claws. Rather anxious, fears lightningstorms.
Appearance: 27617550_350.png
Backstory: For the last few weeks he's been doing his best to avoid the disease turning corpses into zombies. His clan who he had been living with for three years was recently infected. He has been barely surviving on his own, uncertain of his future.

Name: Sable
Flight: Earth
Role: Cadet
Personality: Stubborn and refuses to back down from a fight. Often this gets her
Appearance:63653818_350.png
Backstory (optional): Her mother brought her to the Curala camp after her father died from the infection. She hides the fact that her father was from the plague flight, and instead claims to be a pure earth flight spiral.
eA9odUz.png
@feleathion
Nice! They look great!
@feleathion
Nice! They look great!
I would like to join. I'll fill out the forms later today.
Name: Merlin Gender: Male Flight: Shadow Role: Nurse Personality: Merlin is quietly helpful, oftentimes not trying to take credit for anything he does, but accepts thanks with a shy cheer. He doesn't talk much, but gives off a calming and friendly aura, willing to sit and listen to anyone's stories or rambles. Backstory (optional): He was previously a Loner, but stumbled upon Curala Camp while wandering the lands, and was very interested in helping the other members of the camp. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45366381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/453664/45366381_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Luccio Gender: Male Flight: Ice Role: Rescued Personality: Luccio is arrogant and snippy, preferring to stay on his own rather than work with the group, but doesn't exactly know how well he'd fend on his own again, having gotten used to Curala Camp. He's been toeing the edge of leaving for a while, his harsh personality concealing the fear he has of the world they live in. Backstory: Before he was rescued by the dragons of Curala Camp, Luccio was almost taken down by a small hoard of Zombies, which made him realize the inevitability that they'd all either die of natural causes, or those shells of what once were dragons was their fate. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46235255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/462353/46235255_350.png[/img][/url]
Name: Merlin
Flight: Shadow
Role: Nurse
Personality: Merlin is quietly helpful, oftentimes not trying to take credit for anything he does, but accepts thanks with a shy cheer. He doesn't talk much, but gives off a calming and friendly aura, willing to sit and listen to anyone's stories or rambles.
Backstory (optional): He was previously a Loner, but stumbled upon Curala Camp while wandering the lands, and was very interested in helping the other members of the camp.
Appearance:

45366381_350.png

Name: Luccio
Flight: Ice
Role: Rescued
Personality: Luccio is arrogant and snippy, preferring to stay on his own rather than work with the group, but doesn't exactly know how well he'd fend on his own again, having gotten used to Curala Camp. He's been toeing the edge of leaving for a while, his harsh personality concealing the fear he has of the world they live in.
Backstory: Before he was rescued by the dragons of Curala Camp, Luccio was almost taken down by a small hoard of Zombies, which made him realize the inevitability that they'd all either die of natural causes, or those shells of what once were dragons was their fate.
Appearance:

46235255_350.png
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
@RenegadeRoyalty

Oh my gosh they are so pretty! Approved!
@RenegadeRoyalty

Oh my gosh they are so pretty! Approved!
[quote name="Narrowwing" date="2020-09-10 04:52:50" ] I would like to join. I'll fill out the forms later today. [/quote] Let me know if you need any help with anything! ^^
Narrowwing wrote on 2020-09-10 04:52:50:

Let me know if you need any help with anything! ^^
Name: Darksteel Gender: male Flight: plague Role: rescue Personality: wary, untrusting, cautious, proud, protective, kind of one of those secret cinnamon rolls that can kill you type characters is what I'm going for. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44316153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/443162/44316153_350.png[/img][/url] Backstory (optional): how he and Jade met is unclear, but he has bonded to the little dragonet as his charge. Jade was the only reason he really joined the camp after there rescue, being pinned in an area by zombies made him realize that he wouldn't be able to protect Jade on his own. He is still very reluctant about being in the camp, showing in his refusal to leave Jade alone. his birth flight doesn't help with his nerves either, he keeps his eyes hidden at all times, claiming to be from the earth flight and photophobic. Name: Jade Gender: female Flight: earth Role: rescue Personality: somewhat Chipper, shy but hyper, skittish, unsure of things and often has difficulties making decisions. Appearance: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59194144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591942/59194144_350.png[/img][/url] Backstory (optional): Jade has been with Darksteel for as lot as she can remember, viewing him as a big brother. She hasn't seen much of the zombies, as Darksteel always hides her or shields her from such sights. But he isn't always able to hide such things from her, especially with the attack that lead to their rescue. And Jade can't get the memories out of her head, often leading her to panic and become very unsure of things. She knows what flight Darksteel is from.
Name: Darksteel
Flight: plague
Role: rescue
Personality: wary, untrusting, cautious, proud, protective, kind of one of those secret cinnamon rolls that can kill you type characters is what I'm going for.
Appearance:
44316153_350.png
Backstory (optional): how he and Jade met is unclear, but he has bonded to the little dragonet as his charge. Jade was the only reason he really joined the camp after there rescue, being pinned in an area by zombies made him realize that he wouldn't be able to protect Jade on his own. He is still very reluctant about being in the camp, showing in his refusal to leave Jade alone. his birth flight doesn't help with his nerves either, he keeps his eyes hidden at all times, claiming to be from the earth flight and photophobic.

Name: Jade
Flight: earth
Role: rescue
Personality: somewhat Chipper, shy but hyper, skittish, unsure of things and often has difficulties making decisions.
Appearance:
59194144_350.png
Backstory (optional): Jade has been with Darksteel for as lot as she can remember, viewing him as a big brother. She hasn't seen much of the zombies, as Darksteel always hides her or shields her from such sights. But he isn't always able to hide such things from her, especially with the attack that lead to their rescue. And Jade can't get the memories out of her head, often leading her to panic and become very unsure of things. She knows what flight Darksteel is from.
@Narrowwing

Approved! Jade is such a little cutie! ^^
@Narrowwing

Approved! Jade is such a little cutie! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101