Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought - Zombie AU - OPEN!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
Jades eyes widened with excitement upon receiving the candy, "Thank you sir!" She squeaked happily, gently holding it between her teeth she hopped up to Darksteel showing off her treasure.
Darksteel gave a barely audible rumble of amusement, "Cool prize kid, don't let it go bad," he said this knowing the little dragon had a habit of boarding foods that really shouldn't and couldn't be hoarded. Thankfully Jade decided to eat it right then, making happy little humming noises. He then shifted his focus to Brambles, "anything else I should know?"
Jades eyes widened with excitement upon receiving the candy, "Thank you sir!" She squeaked happily, gently holding it between her teeth she hopped up to Darksteel showing off her treasure.
Darksteel gave a barely audible rumble of amusement, "Cool prize kid, don't let it go bad," he said this knowing the little dragon had a habit of boarding foods that really shouldn't and couldn't be hoarded. Thankfully Jade decided to eat it right then, making happy little humming noises. He then shifted his focus to Brambles, "anything else I should know?"
[quote=Felip][center] Location: Records keep Role: Records keeper and Employer ~~~ At first, while he was being judged, the fae's fans had moved back a bit, like dog ears. Mostly of confusion and worry about what might be on his face or what he could have done wrong to make Tyrus tilt his head so. He had glanced at his claws and tunic to see if he had anything on him that made him seem silly before locking eyes again with the wildclaw. Then when the apologetic gesture came around he relaxed and the fans went back into their normal position and the smile returned, relieved that he hadn't upset the dragon before him. His wings relaxed before making a shrug motion in return as acceptance of this gesture. "Apologies. I did not know you were a mute. We don't have many of those around here," he said, still a little nervous around the dragon. They had a mask on and didn't speak, making it hard to tell if he offended them or not. He turned the paper around and slid it towards the Wildclaw, "I hope you don't mind, but could you write out the information for me then? That would be deeply appreciated." He put the quill and ink bottle besides the paper. He then pointed to the various places to fill out and explained each one in a short summary if they required one. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=Brambles][center] Location: Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery ~~~ Brambles chuckled at how adorable Jade was even after all that she had gone through during this crazy apocalypse. He looked back up at Darksteal. "Try not to have her fly or do too much with that wing for a day or two so the wing can rest and heal the muscles that were pulled. It will be sore for a little while but it should be alright. If there are any other problems you can always bring her back here for us to check up on her. There were no areas that could have been infected so you don't have to worry about that either," he said. He clasped his hands together with a smile, "Other than that, she should be completely fine and back to normal soon!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Felip wrote:
Location: Records keep
Role: Records keeper and Employer
~~~

At first, while he was being judged, the fae's fans had moved back a bit, like dog ears. Mostly of confusion and worry about what might be on his face or what he could have done wrong to make Tyrus tilt his head so. He had glanced at his claws and tunic to see if he had anything on him that made him seem silly before locking eyes again with the wildclaw. Then when the apologetic gesture came around he relaxed and the fans went back into their normal position and the smile returned, relieved that he hadn't upset the dragon before him. His wings relaxed before making a shrug motion in return as acceptance of this gesture.
"Apologies. I did not know you were a mute. We don't have many of those around here," he said, still a little nervous around the dragon. They had a mask on and didn't speak, making it hard to tell if he offended them or not. He turned the paper around and slid it towards the Wildclaw, "I hope you don't mind, but could you write out the information for me then? That would be deeply appreciated."
He put the quill and ink bottle besides the paper. He then pointed to the various places to fill out and explained each one in a short summary if they required one.
scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png

Brambles wrote:
Location:
Role: Doctor, Potion Brewery
~~~

Brambles chuckled at how adorable Jade was even after all that she had gone through during this crazy apocalypse. He looked back up at Darksteal.
"Try not to have her fly or do too much with that wing for a day or two so the wing can rest and heal the muscles that were pulled. It will be sore for a little while but it should be alright. If there are any other problems you can always bring her back here for us to check up on her. There were no areas that could have been infected so you don't have to worry about that either," he said. He clasped his hands together with a smile, "Other than that, she should be completely fine and back to normal soon!"
scry?sdid=968202&skin=0&apparel=10963,16236,1547,12190,21854&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
Tala tilted her head at Merlin. "I should probably find Brambles and introduce myself. Care to tag along?" She grinned, revealing overly sharp teeth, but it wasn't in a threatening manner. More like a relaxed, friendly manner. Her voice was slightly warmer than it had been before.
Tala tilted her head at Merlin. "I should probably find Brambles and introduce myself. Care to tag along?" She grinned, revealing overly sharp teeth, but it wasn't in a threatening manner. More like a relaxed, friendly manner. Her voice was slightly warmer than it had been before.
Calypso-sig.png... ~ Call me Sky
~ She/her
~ Gryffindor
~ I only sub RPs
~ Bisexual
~ FR +3
....4xd1oW3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/552132/55213121p.png[/img] [size=5][size=5][size=5][i]Tyrus[/i][/size][/size][/size] [b]Location:[/b] Sign-ups [b]Role:[/b] Rescue [b]Record Keeper/Open to RP[/b] [b][/center] Tyrus watched the dragon before him. They seemed much more nervous then before, their eyes told him so as well as the slight change in his voice. He was apologetic, still, he didn't want to make the small dragon fearful. He might've taken the wrong route, but it was too late to change anything now. He watched as the dragon turned the paper towards him, taking not of what they had already written down before they realized he was a mute. It was rather basic, his genes and a rather detailed description of his appearance. The fae's handwriting was rather neat for a dragon who didn't look at all at what he was writing on, showing that they were experience and did this often. He listened, waiting to write as the fae explained to him what to write down, and soon enough he took the rather beautiful quill and began to write his his handwriting. It was still rather fast, but no where near as fast as the small fae's writing abilities. He was still impressed by that. His hand writing was more free and script compared to the fae's. He filled out the form pretty easily before he came to the role section. What role did he wish to occupy? He could be a defender? He wasn't very skilled in the art of fighting though, and He did not wish to see another one of those, [i]creatures[/i]. He would not. A healer would be no good either as he is unaware of many herbs and techniques involved. He assumed that was why this camp existed though, to teach, but he had no real desire to heal other dragons. He hated the idea of having another dragon's fate in his talons. So he decided on rescue, He could help the camp as best he could, and until he knew what he wanted to do, He'd decide a different role. But that was for the future, now he has decided. With that, he finished up, twirling the paper around to face the small fae again, softening his eyes and holding out the quill for them to grab. He felt bad for making the small dragon feel as if he was on the spot. His feathers fluffed up a bit, making him appear more soft that before, where he was sleek and glossy. He then bowed his head in respect once more.
55213121p.png
Tyrus
Location: Sign-ups
Role: Rescue
Record Keeper/Open to RP

Tyrus watched the dragon before him. They seemed much more nervous then before, their eyes told him so as well as the slight change in his voice. He was apologetic, still, he didn't want to make the small dragon fearful. He might've taken the wrong route, but it was too late to change anything now. He watched as the dragon turned the paper towards him, taking not of what they had already written down before they realized he was a mute. It was rather basic, his genes and a rather detailed description of his appearance. The fae's handwriting was rather neat for a dragon who didn't look at all at what he was writing on, showing that they were experience and did this often. He listened, waiting to write as the fae explained to him what to write down, and soon enough he took the rather beautiful quill and began to write his his handwriting. It was still rather fast, but no where near as fast as the small fae's writing abilities. He was still impressed by that. His hand writing was more free and script compared to the fae's.

He filled out the form pretty easily before he came to the role section. What role did he wish to occupy? He could be a defender? He wasn't very skilled in the art of fighting though, and He did not wish to see another one of those, creatures. He would not. A healer would be no good either as he is unaware of many herbs and techniques involved. He assumed that was why this camp existed though, to teach, but he had no real desire to heal other dragons. He hated the idea of having another dragon's fate in his talons. So he decided on rescue, He could help the camp as best he could, and until he knew what he wanted to do, He'd decide a different role. But that was for the future, now he has decided.

With that, he finished up, twirling the paper around to face the small fae again, softening his eyes and holding out the quill for them to grab. He felt bad for making the small dragon feel as if he was on the spot. His feathers fluffed up a bit, making him appear more soft that before, where he was sleek and glossy. He then bowed his head in respect once more.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
[quote=Felip][center] Location: Role: Records keeper and Employer ~~~ Felip was impressed by how quickly the dragon wrote. He quickly looked over the writing, locating his name. "Tyrus... that's quite the name you have there Mr. Tyrus. I think it suits you well," he said with a more genuine smile. Now that he figured this dragon out a bit more he wasn't so nervous with him. Most dragons just threw their information at him without waiting for his quill to finish before they left. Having Tyrus stay a little longer than that allowed him to get a better image of the dragon and understand how he "talked". He bowed his head to him in return, almost chuckling at this interesting, and different in a slightly silly way, interaction. "Let me know if you need anything or have any questions about the camp. It's great to have you here with us and not out there." [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center][/quote]
Felip wrote:
Location:
Role: Records keeper and Employer
~~~

Felip was impressed by how quickly the dragon wrote. He quickly looked over the writing, locating his name.
"Tyrus... that's quite the name you have there Mr. Tyrus. I think it suits you well," he said with a more genuine smile. Now that he figured this dragon out a bit more he wasn't so nervous with him. Most dragons just threw their information at him without waiting for his quill to finish before they left. Having Tyrus stay a little longer than that allowed him to get a better image of the dragon and understand how he "talked". He bowed his head to him in return, almost chuckling at this interesting, and different in a slightly silly way, interaction.
"Let me know if you need anything or have any questions about the camp. It's great to have you here with us and not out there."
scry?sdid=970881&skin=0&apparel=6267,909,1966,1871,1094&xt=dressing.png
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/552132/55213121p.png[/img] [size=5][size=5][size=5][i]Tyrus[/i][/size][/size][/size] [b]Location:[/b] Sign-ups [b]Role:[/b] Rescue [b]Record Keeper/Open to RP[/b] [b][/center] His aura seemed to lighten a little bit when the fae gave another smile. They had noticeably calmed while reading the information on his record, which caused a bit of confusion but he ignored it as they bowed their head at him. He smiled, allowing his amusement to show through his eyes. A bow was more of a graceful manner, but this dragon must not have done it often, since he was a bit stiff while doing so. He appreciated the effort, at least. He stopped for a moment, wondering what to do before he left. There must be lots to do around the camp, but he wanted to be helpful. Maybe taking the first day to rest was a good idea, He still had the items hidden and he needed to get to know the layout of the camp, so they wouldn't mind right? He would still feel rather useless in the time being, but as he gestured one last goodbye to the record keeper, he made up his mind. He would learn the camp, some of the dragons in the process as well, most likely, and set up his residence somewhere on this large plateau. He did consider the idea of not setting up a tent to sleep in, in case an infected appeared in the walls, but he promised himself that he wouldn't stress the first day being around other dragons in about 3 months. He left, the breeze ruffling his feathers once more, causing him to shake himself a bit, a few downy feathers freeing themselves and escaping in the wind. He scanned the plateau with his gaze, noticing the other large tents set up for the other leaders. He decided on going to introduce himself to them. He paused at the idea, would they understand? He didn't want to interrupt them in important business just to say hello. But they are accepting members so maybe they are expecting it. He shrugged and went for it, heading towards the nearest tent, the largest one, set up for patients.
55213121p.png
Tyrus
Location: Sign-ups
Role: Rescue
Record Keeper/Open to RP

His aura seemed to lighten a little bit when the fae gave another smile. They had noticeably calmed while reading the information on his record, which caused a bit of confusion but he ignored it as they bowed their head at him. He smiled, allowing his amusement to show through his eyes. A bow was more of a graceful manner, but this dragon must not have done it often, since he was a bit stiff while doing so. He appreciated the effort, at least.

He stopped for a moment, wondering what to do before he left. There must be lots to do around the camp, but he wanted to be helpful. Maybe taking the first day to rest was a good idea, He still had the items hidden and he needed to get to know the layout of the camp, so they wouldn't mind right? He would still feel rather useless in the time being, but as he gestured one last goodbye to the record keeper, he made up his mind. He would learn the camp, some of the dragons in the process as well, most likely, and set up his residence somewhere on this large plateau. He did consider the idea of not setting up a tent to sleep in, in case an infected appeared in the walls, but he promised himself that he wouldn't stress the first day being around other dragons in about 3 months.

He left, the breeze ruffling his feathers once more, causing him to shake himself a bit, a few downy feathers freeing themselves and escaping in the wind. He scanned the plateau with his gaze, noticing the other large tents set up for the other leaders. He decided on going to introduce himself to them. He paused at the idea, would they understand? He didn't want to interrupt them in important business just to say hello. But they are accepting members so maybe they are expecting it. He shrugged and went for it, heading towards the nearest tent, the largest one, set up for patients.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Silver squinted his eyes and started to fly to the plateau, his glittery wings shimmered as they moved up and down. He watched the zombies from below. The crowds and hoards got smaller and smaller the closer he got. The Imperial landed down on a bit of grass and felt the wind kick up, making him squeal in surprise. He shuddered and watched Whiskers scurry down to one of his pocket’s in Silver’s coat. He took a deep breath and look around the area.
Silver squinted his eyes and started to fly to the plateau, his glittery wings shimmered as they moved up and down. He watched the zombies from below. The crowds and hoards got smaller and smaller the closer he got. The Imperial landed down on a bit of grass and felt the wind kick up, making him squeal in surprise. He shuddered and watched Whiskers scurry down to one of his pocket’s in Silver’s coat. He took a deep breath and look around the area.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/635388/63538767p.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=5][size=5][size=5]SALEM[/size][/size][/size][/font] [b]Location:[/b]Further in the windswept plateau [i][b]Infected[/b][/i] [b](Silver)/Open to RP[/b][/center] He moved for days, scavenging for anything, any morsel of fresh meat. His body hungered for it. The pain in his stomach only grew worse as hours and days passed. He wanted it to stop. It wouldn't. He knew it wouldn't. He would have to keep searching, keep looking for anything. He would have to find something. His body demanded more every second of the day. He spotted a few others like him, but more rotten and repulsive. They noticed him as well, their glazed eyes ignoring him completely. He did the same, but something caught his nose. Meat. Dragon meat. His eyes caught the bright flash of something, his eyes looking toward the sky. A large dragon was flying by, heading toward the quite distant plateaus. He had caught sight of other meat heading there. They must've been swarming there. So much meat. Maybe it'll end his empty hunger. He watched as they continued to fly, catching flashes of their metallic wings even with his hazy vision. He surged forward with more motivation now, the winds allowing his nose to keep on the dragon's scent. The other repulsives seemed to notice the dragon's scent and wings as well, as they too were heading in that direction. It was a skydancer and guardian that followed him. They were much slower, since they were more far gone, so he lost them after while. He lost sight of the large dragon, but he knew the general direction. It would be there, he knew it. He needed it to be there. His body needed it. Nothing small would fill his empty pit, maybe the large dragon would. Dragon meat was much better then familiar meat after all.
63538767p.png
SALEM
Location:Further in the windswept plateau
Infected
(Silver)/Open to RP

He moved for days, scavenging for anything, any morsel of fresh meat. His body hungered for it. The pain in his stomach only grew worse as hours and days passed. He wanted it to stop. It wouldn't. He knew it wouldn't. He would have to keep searching, keep looking for anything. He would have to find something. His body demanded more every second of the day. He spotted a few others like him, but more rotten and repulsive. They noticed him as well, their glazed eyes ignoring him completely. He did the same, but something caught his nose. Meat. Dragon meat.

His eyes caught the bright flash of something, his eyes looking toward the sky. A large dragon was flying by, heading toward the quite distant plateaus. He had caught sight of other meat heading there. They must've been swarming there. So much meat. Maybe it'll end his empty hunger. He watched as they continued to fly, catching flashes of their metallic wings even with his hazy vision. He surged forward with more motivation now, the winds allowing his nose to keep on the dragon's scent. The other repulsives seemed to notice the dragon's scent and wings as well, as they too were heading in that direction. It was a skydancer and guardian that followed him. They were much slower, since they were more far gone, so he lost them after while.

He lost sight of the large dragon, but he knew the general direction. It would be there, he knew it. He needed it to be there. His body needed it. Nothing small would fill his empty pit, maybe the large dragon would. Dragon meat was much better then familiar meat after all.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Location: The Medical Tent
@/Tyrus
The tent was large, plenty big to hold many imperials. The sides were a forest green with a dark blood red cross on each side, two on the longer sides and one on each of the shorter ones. There were tents behind it in a more restricted area. Smaller tents made a little sight. The tent holding the cages hid them from view, but it was big. Not as big as the medical tent, but big enough. No sounds came from there besides the brush of wind through the tents as they billowed in response. Only one dragon in ebony filigree armor passed through there before disappearing again, obviously displeased about something and making it more visible than it needed to be. He wouldn't notice the Wildclaw approaching the tent as they passed by and possibly catching a glance of his visible frustration. The grass around the tent was slightly limp while the grass bordering around it was a little more spry. A few unhappy moans came from inside, but nothing zombie like. Just uncomfort. The sound of nurses moving around inside could be heard, talking to each other in whispers or shouts. It seemed to be busy, but surely poking a head in wouldn't be too out of place, much less noticed.



Location: Windswept Plateau
@/Silver
The land was as it was before, but dull from the stormy clouds up ahead. There wouldn't be any rain, but it was a bit chilly. The sun was beginning to climb down from its peak back towards the horizon, ready to sleep and wake up on the other side of the bed the next morn. There were significantly less zombies here. The winds were a little stronger, of course, in the land of wind. The grass and bamboo shifted lazily amongst the breaths of breezes. The haunted wind chime of bamboo was both eerie and calming. Compared to the rest of the continent, it was clean and crisp, despite the little patches of wilt here and there. Luckily the plague hadn't spread here... yet. Deeper in, if there were any zombies at all, they were in pairs or in a group of four. But as Silver entered the borders he could see a camp off in the distance by the Reedcleft Ascent. It was big, taking up the entire cliffside and the many layers making up the Reedcleft. A stone wall made a perimeter where guards patrolled in unlatching armor. There was no way they had enough supplies to give away matching armor. Those who had it were lucky. Those who didn't may get a helmet and shoulder pads if there were any readily available. Dragons seemed to bustle mostly in the middle layers. Good. Survivors. At least there were some left.
Farther off in the distance there was indeed a horde. It was a little ways away and a little difficult to see, but the unmistakable form of a guardian walker attempting to snap something out of the air could be seen. The smaller dragons flocked beneath it and on it as it tried to shake them off and claim the prize alluding it at the same time. Whatever they were after looked like another dragon. Another loner. The sound of the fighting horde carried on the wind, sweeping through the plateau. If the guards could hear or see it, it was uncertain. The group of zombies was rather large too. So maybe? Still uncertain.
Location: The Medical Tent
@/Tyrus
The tent was large, plenty big to hold many imperials. The sides were a forest green with a dark blood red cross on each side, two on the longer sides and one on each of the shorter ones. There were tents behind it in a more restricted area. Smaller tents made a little sight. The tent holding the cages hid them from view, but it was big. Not as big as the medical tent, but big enough. No sounds came from there besides the brush of wind through the tents as they billowed in response. Only one dragon in ebony filigree armor passed through there before disappearing again, obviously displeased about something and making it more visible than it needed to be. He wouldn't notice the Wildclaw approaching the tent as they passed by and possibly catching a glance of his visible frustration. The grass around the tent was slightly limp while the grass bordering around it was a little more spry. A few unhappy moans came from inside, but nothing zombie like. Just uncomfort. The sound of nurses moving around inside could be heard, talking to each other in whispers or shouts. It seemed to be busy, but surely poking a head in wouldn't be too out of place, much less noticed.



Location: Windswept Plateau
@/Silver
The land was as it was before, but dull from the stormy clouds up ahead. There wouldn't be any rain, but it was a bit chilly. The sun was beginning to climb down from its peak back towards the horizon, ready to sleep and wake up on the other side of the bed the next morn. There were significantly less zombies here. The winds were a little stronger, of course, in the land of wind. The grass and bamboo shifted lazily amongst the breaths of breezes. The haunted wind chime of bamboo was both eerie and calming. Compared to the rest of the continent, it was clean and crisp, despite the little patches of wilt here and there. Luckily the plague hadn't spread here... yet. Deeper in, if there were any zombies at all, they were in pairs or in a group of four. But as Silver entered the borders he could see a camp off in the distance by the Reedcleft Ascent. It was big, taking up the entire cliffside and the many layers making up the Reedcleft. A stone wall made a perimeter where guards patrolled in unlatching armor. There was no way they had enough supplies to give away matching armor. Those who had it were lucky. Those who didn't may get a helmet and shoulder pads if there were any readily available. Dragons seemed to bustle mostly in the middle layers. Good. Survivors. At least there were some left.
Farther off in the distance there was indeed a horde. It was a little ways away and a little difficult to see, but the unmistakable form of a guardian walker attempting to snap something out of the air could be seen. The smaller dragons flocked beneath it and on it as it tried to shake them off and claim the prize alluding it at the same time. Whatever they were after looked like another dragon. Another loner. The sound of the fighting horde carried on the wind, sweeping through the plateau. If the guards could hear or see it, it was uncertain. The group of zombies was rather large too. So maybe? Still uncertain.
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62667499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626675/62667499_350.png[/img][/url] It's been a week since Diath got seperated from his group. Whatever the strange heat and moist speard from the surroundings or the tendrils and membranes covered land makes Diath feeling he goes back to the Scarred Wasteland. However, the withered and sticky banboos and grass are noticed him he is not. "Must be something happened, why the plague terrian has speared to Windswept Plateau?" Diath hides behind a stone, carefully examing a group of zombie dragons in distance. "This is not possibily caused by Plaguebringer, if she speards her territory like this, the other ten dieties can't just sit and watch." Diath thinks. "Because it broke the peace agreement between the dieties. This must caused by dragons, but how is it possible?" When Diath continue watching the zombie dragons, a zombie dragon turns and discovers him. It groans and rush towards him with the other zombie dragons "S*it! Diath immediately speard his wings and flies into the sky, zombies also follows him. Diath chanting few words, a bone spear appears in the air, shooting and pin the front zombie to the ground. Diath spins in the air and dodges the claws of the second zombie and then he touches the second zombie's skin, the flesh melting disease starts to spead across the zombie's body. Just in a few seconds, the zombie melts into a pile of bones and ooze. "Begone!" Diath curses between his teeth. Bone shards raining down and struck into the third zombie dragon. He uses his talon points to the third zombie dragon. Diath chanting a few words, the bone shards explodes insides the third zombie dragon, tearing the third zombie dragon into pieces. Blood, flesh and bones falling like rain from the sky. "At least until now, most of them I had encountered were not be a threat. But who knows the situation might go worse?" Diath frowns. He finishes the first zombie which is still moving on the ground. "There must be some clues there. Perhaps I may encounter some survivers."
62667499_350.png
It's been a week since Diath got seperated from his group. Whatever the strange heat and moist speard from the surroundings or the tendrils and membranes covered land makes Diath feeling he goes back to the Scarred Wasteland. However, the withered and sticky banboos and grass are noticed him he is not.

"Must be something happened, why the plague terrian has speared to Windswept Plateau?" Diath hides behind a stone, carefully examing a group of zombie dragons in distance. "This is not possibily caused by Plaguebringer, if she speards her territory like this, the other ten dieties can't just sit and watch." Diath thinks. "Because it broke the peace agreement between the dieties. This must caused by dragons, but how is it possible?"

When Diath continue watching the zombie dragons, a zombie dragon turns and discovers him. It groans and rush towards him with the other zombie dragons

"S*it! Diath immediately speard his wings and flies into the sky, zombies also follows him. Diath chanting few words, a bone spear appears in the air, shooting and pin the front zombie to the ground.

Diath spins in the air and dodges the claws of the second zombie and then he touches the second zombie's skin, the flesh melting disease starts to spead across the zombie's body. Just in a few seconds, the zombie melts into a pile of bones and ooze.

"Begone!" Diath curses between his teeth. Bone shards raining down and struck into the third zombie dragon. He uses his talon points to the third zombie dragon. Diath chanting a few words, the bone shards explodes insides the third zombie dragon, tearing the third zombie dragon into pieces. Blood, flesh and bones falling like rain from the sky.

"At least until now, most of them I had encountered were not be a threat. But who knows the situation might go worse?" Diath frowns. He finishes the first zombie which is still moving on the ground. "There must be some clues there. Perhaps I may encounter some survivers."

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44