Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [IC/Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Right so uh I’m finally making the thread..... sorry for taking over a week ^^; @Kingman @Suffer @DancingSkye @Tumbleweeds @lordofthering @Zyxeno ----- [Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/1#post_2838539]OOC[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838538/1#post_2838538]The old RP[/url] ----- [Center] The year is 2123. Slowly, as human evolution has progressed, some, with odd abilities, have slowly become more prolific, known as [b]Paragons[/b]. Public celebrities, heroes. However, as time went on, the effects of the Paragons on society became obvious. Evil superpowered people. Massive damage and loss of life. It had to be stopped. Suddenly, an organization known only as the [b]People for the People[/b], or [b]The People[/b]. They forcefully seized those with powers, eliminating or containing them whilst the governments of the world turned a blind eye. It seemed the Paragons were gone. Until now. Fifty years after the almost-extinction of Paragons, a new breed of super-powered humans has emerged. Their goal? To defeat [b]The People[/b] and fight for their freedoms. Can they succeed? Or will they fall to the forces of the People? [b]Applications[/b] [i][u]Please post your form(s) In the OOC forum to avoid cluttering this forum![/u][/i] [code] Application Form [b]Name[/b]: [b]Cover Name[/b]: [b]Age[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Allegiance[/b]: [b]Power(s][/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]History/How they got their powers[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: [/code] [b][i]Characters:[/i][/b] [b]The People-[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/330#post_44567211]Bloodhound-Kingman[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/320#post_44499478]Viper-Strudlenugget[/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/321#post_44501156] Sienna Aquila-Suffer[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/321#post_44515733]Hayami Akagi-Zyxeno[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/322#post_44516736]Scout Fairfax-lordofthering[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/337#post_44576329]Kitsune-Strudlenugget[/url] [b]The New Paragons-[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/330#post_44567211]Shade-Kingman Emilia Clark-Kingman[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/320#post_44496385]Ai Mochizuki-Strudlenugget[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/320#post_44499478]Lini Nokiko-Strudlenugget[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/321#post_44501156]Diesel Púkinn-Suffer Eurydice-Suffer[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/321#post_44515733]Redix Astol-Zyxeno Magnus Kowalcyzk-Zyxeno[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/322#post_44516736]Samuel Maddox-Lordofthering[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/323#post_44517831]Caelum Akaba-Dancingskye[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/329#post_44565682]Louva Deus-Cookistabbi[/url] [b]No current alliance-[/b] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2838539/321#post_44515733]Magnus Kowalcyzk-Zyxeno[/url] [U]Note on Setting[/u]: As this is set in the future, the world is mostly cyberpunk-ish, with space travel being normalized. Cities are very developed but some places remain untouched. [/center] [b]The Starting post:[/b] Shade (hope you don’t mind me posting this for you @Kingman) The night was cool. Of course, the android couldn’t technically feel it, but the sensors indicated so as she looked the man up and down. Sir Wynston Wright was one of the few original Paragons left. The man had to be breaching one hundred, but he didn’t look like it. Of course, that was one of his powers. He could look like whatever he wanted. He was sleeping, she could tell. The cave they were in was a safe space for him, at least for now. “Wynston.” she said softly, waking the 20-something-looking man on the ground. “Wha-?” he yelled, brandishing a knife at Shade. Gods, there was no need for that. “Wynston. It is I.” “Blimey, Shade? How...? After all this time, now you come and find me?” he croaked, putting down the knife as the disguise melted off, revealing a stick-thin old man. “I’m assembling...a team. I need your powers to get a hold of them?” “Wait, a second. How are you alive? Well...as alive as ya even were. Why..?” She repeated herself. She hated repeating herself. “Ah yes, ever the robot. A new team, eh? It’ll never work. Last time, they killed us or took us and we were in the thousands. There’s no point,” the old man whined. “Wynston,” she said, as softly as a robot could, “Just because something’s hard doesn't mean we can’t try. Your son-“ “My son is dead because of your bloody..thing. I told him! Him and Audrey and the baby, they coulda come and been safe. But they trusted the guards to protect them, and now they’re dead. All because of your hopes at ‘greatness’..” “Isa knew what he was doing. He would have wanted you to help.” she said bluntly, frowning. The old man frowned, writhing on the stone. He knew she was correct. “Fine,” his voice was barely above a whisper, “But if they die, it’s on you, Android.” he said, opening a palm. Producing the profiles she had found, she laid them in his hand, as well as letters. He looked them up and down. “This one’s a criminal.” he pointed out, “Yes. Weren’t you?” she shot back, and he grumbled, concentrating. Suddenly, the people on the profiles had the letter. All that was on it...coordinates. A secluded forest, one of the last, thought to be irradiated. South America. And two words each. “Be there.”
Right so uh I’m finally making the thread..... sorry for taking over a week ^^;
@Kingman @Suffer @DancingSkye @Tumbleweeds @lordofthering @Zyxeno
OOC
The old RP
The year is 2123.
Slowly, as human evolution has progressed, some, with odd abilities, have slowly become more prolific, known as Paragons. Public celebrities, heroes.
However, as time went on, the effects of the Paragons on society became obvious. Evil superpowered people. Massive damage and loss of life.
It had to be stopped.

Suddenly, an organization known only as the People for the People, or The People.
They forcefully seized those with powers, eliminating or containing them whilst the governments of the world turned a blind eye.

It seemed the Paragons were gone.

Until now.

Fifty years after the almost-extinction of Paragons, a new breed of super-powered humans has emerged.
Their goal? To defeat The People and fight for their freedoms.

Can they succeed? Or will they fall to the forces of the People?

Applications
Please post your form(s) In the OOC forum to avoid cluttering this forum!
Code:
Application Form [b]Name[/b]: [b]Cover Name[/b]: [b]Age[/b]: [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Allegiance[/b]: [b]Power(s][/b]: [b]Appearance[/b]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]History/How they got their powers[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:

Characters:
The People-
Bloodhound-Kingman
Viper-Strudlenugget
Sienna Aquila-Suffer

Hayami Akagi-Zyxeno
Scout Fairfax-lordofthering
Kitsune-Strudlenugget

The New Paragons-
Shade-Kingman
Emilia Clark-Kingman

Ai Mochizuki-Strudlenugget
Lini Nokiko-Strudlenugget
Diesel Púkinn-Suffer
Eurydice-Suffer

Redix Astol-Zyxeno
Magnus Kowalcyzk-Zyxeno

Samuel Maddox-Lordofthering
Caelum Akaba-Dancingskye
Louva Deus-Cookistabbi
No current alliance-
Magnus Kowalcyzk-Zyxeno

Note on Setting: As this is set in the future, the world is mostly cyberpunk-ish, with space travel being normalized.
Cities are very developed but some places remain untouched.
The Starting post:

Shade (hope you don’t mind me posting this for you @Kingman)

The night was cool. Of course, the android couldn’t technically feel it, but the sensors indicated so as she looked the man up and down.
Sir Wynston Wright was one of the few original Paragons left. The man had to be breaching one hundred, but he didn’t look like it. Of course, that was one of his powers. He could look like whatever he wanted.
He was sleeping, she could tell. The cave they were in was a safe space for him, at least for now.
“Wynston.” she said softly, waking the 20-something-looking man on the ground.
“Wha-?” he yelled, brandishing a knife at Shade.
Gods, there was no need for that.
“Wynston. It is I.”
“Blimey, Shade? How...? After all this time, now you come and find me?” he croaked, putting down the knife as the disguise melted off, revealing a stick-thin old man.
“I’m assembling...a team. I need your powers to get a hold of them?”
“Wait, a second. How are you alive? Well...as alive as ya even were. Why..?”
She repeated herself. She hated repeating herself.
“Ah yes, ever the robot. A new team, eh? It’ll never work. Last time, they killed us or took us and we were in the thousands. There’s no point,” the old man whined.
“Wynston,” she said, as softly as a robot could, “Just because something’s hard doesn't mean we can’t try. Your son-“
“My son is dead because of your bloody..thing. I told him! Him and Audrey and the baby, they coulda come and been safe. But they trusted the guards to protect them, and now they’re dead. All because of your hopes at ‘greatness’..”
“Isa knew what he was doing. He would have wanted you to help.” she said bluntly, frowning.
The old man frowned, writhing on the stone. He knew she was correct.
“Fine,” his voice was barely above a whisper, “But if they die, it’s on you, Android.” he said, opening a palm.
Producing the profiles she had found, she laid them in his hand, as well as letters. He looked them up and down.
“This one’s a criminal.” he pointed out,
“Yes. Weren’t you?” she shot back, and he grumbled, concentrating.

Suddenly, the people on the profiles had the letter.
All that was on it...coordinates. A secluded forest, one of the last, thought to be irradiated. South America.
And two words each.
“Be there.”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
((im just putting in my old post lol))

Diesel was counting his money from his most recent exorcism, speaking to the spirit of a child now and then.
"Why were they haunting the house?" The kid still sounded and looked like one, but Diesel could easily tell from the eerie spectral glow and the freezing air coming off of the figure that he was not alive anymore. He spoke more fluently than a child his age should, as well, signifying that he had most likely continued studying and such even after death.
Diesel looked up from the money, having finished. He tucked it into a secure wallet before opening his coat and putting the leather case into an inner pocket. "The new owner of the property they used to live on destroyed what was left of their garden and made it into a pool." He said, stifling a yawn as he blinked his stinging eyes.
"Hm. Sounds stupid to me." The kid stuck out his tongue, making a face. Diesel stopped himself from rolling his eyes.
"I'm sure they have their reasons." He responded dully, earning a exasperated sigh from the spirit, who must have been hoping for more of a conversation.
Diesel was about to stand up, halfway off the ground, when a letter seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of him.
In his surprise, he slipped on the filth of the alley ground he was sitting in and fell to the ground, wincing as he hit his tailbone on hard stone. He sat there for a moment, stunned, before remembering the letter and picking it up.
It had coordinates to a forest in South America. It was only half a day's walk away.
Be there.
Diesel sat there for a long time, thinking.
"Are you gonna go?" The ghost asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.
The man blinked in surprise before running his fingers through his hair, scratching his chin. "I don't know." He answered honestly, not spitting out all the ideas and thoughts running through his head. Did The People find him? They would come after him, not invite him to some weird forest, right? Was it for an exorcism? He didn't think normal people could just...create letters, but it was the best he could think of. Perhaps it was a Paragon like him, and needed an exorcism. Maybe teleporting objects was their power.
It seemed awfully suspicious, but Diesel was considering it. He would have liked more information. He flipped the letter over, frowning at the other side being blank, devoid of anything else.
"I think you should go. If someone was trying to hurt you, they'd just come straight after you. It's not like you can defend yourself!" The ghost said giggling in an irritating voice, and Diesel scowled in annoyance as the ghost rubbed salt into his wound. He was right, the only thing really confirming Diesel's safety was if there were any ghosts, cooperative ones, preferably, in the area. Forest spirits tended to be more kind and understanding, he supposed, despite their enhanced anger on pollution.
Diesel scratched his chin, tail bone still aching. He sighed before tentatively standing up, running his hand through his hair again, a nervous habit. "Okay. I'll try." He finally said, and the ghost rolled it's eyes.
"Later, pansy!" The child giggled before slipping through the wall of the building they were next to. Diesel gave the spirit a kind of nod.
Gripping the letter, Diesel pulled his bag up on his shoulders and set off.
((im just putting in my old post lol))

Diesel was counting his money from his most recent exorcism, speaking to the spirit of a child now and then.
"Why were they haunting the house?" The kid still sounded and looked like one, but Diesel could easily tell from the eerie spectral glow and the freezing air coming off of the figure that he was not alive anymore. He spoke more fluently than a child his age should, as well, signifying that he had most likely continued studying and such even after death.
Diesel looked up from the money, having finished. He tucked it into a secure wallet before opening his coat and putting the leather case into an inner pocket. "The new owner of the property they used to live on destroyed what was left of their garden and made it into a pool." He said, stifling a yawn as he blinked his stinging eyes.
"Hm. Sounds stupid to me." The kid stuck out his tongue, making a face. Diesel stopped himself from rolling his eyes.
"I'm sure they have their reasons." He responded dully, earning a exasperated sigh from the spirit, who must have been hoping for more of a conversation.
Diesel was about to stand up, halfway off the ground, when a letter seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of him.
In his surprise, he slipped on the filth of the alley ground he was sitting in and fell to the ground, wincing as he hit his tailbone on hard stone. He sat there for a moment, stunned, before remembering the letter and picking it up.
It had coordinates to a forest in South America. It was only half a day's walk away.
Be there.
Diesel sat there for a long time, thinking.
"Are you gonna go?" The ghost asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.
The man blinked in surprise before running his fingers through his hair, scratching his chin. "I don't know." He answered honestly, not spitting out all the ideas and thoughts running through his head. Did The People find him? They would come after him, not invite him to some weird forest, right? Was it for an exorcism? He didn't think normal people could just...create letters, but it was the best he could think of. Perhaps it was a Paragon like him, and needed an exorcism. Maybe teleporting objects was their power.
It seemed awfully suspicious, but Diesel was considering it. He would have liked more information. He flipped the letter over, frowning at the other side being blank, devoid of anything else.
"I think you should go. If someone was trying to hurt you, they'd just come straight after you. It's not like you can defend yourself!" The ghost said giggling in an irritating voice, and Diesel scowled in annoyance as the ghost rubbed salt into his wound. He was right, the only thing really confirming Diesel's safety was if there were any ghosts, cooperative ones, preferably, in the area. Forest spirits tended to be more kind and understanding, he supposed, despite their enhanced anger on pollution.
Diesel scratched his chin, tail bone still aching. He sighed before tentatively standing up, running his hand through his hair again, a nervous habit. "Okay. I'll try." He finally said, and the ghost rolled it's eyes.
"Later, pansy!" The child giggled before slipping through the wall of the building they were next to. Diesel gave the spirit a kind of nod.
Gripping the letter, Diesel pulled his bag up on his shoulders and set off.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Ai was sitting at home when the doorbell rang. She got up and put up the wall of happy cheerfulness and skipped to the door to retrieve the mail. She got it and smiled. An ominous message? Mayhaps it was someone from the underground? Do they plan on an ambush or an alliance... hmmm... “South America huh, shouldn’t be too hard to get there.” Whether this was an ambush or some sort of alliance she didn’t give a single crap. If they wanted a fight she would squash them like insects. That’s what every person below her was. A little bug just waiting to get killed. She made a few calls to certain individuals and she was on her way. She knew rumors wouldn’t spread of her disappearance, no one ever knew where she was anyways. She managed to sneak by and head off to where her private jet was kept and got on, driving it herself to the place. By the time she got there she had already put her mask on in secret and had a few blades hidden in her shoes, belts, sleeves, and even one in the back of her collar. Finally she was holding a large axe hidden as a carry on purse. As she slipped up to the front door, her necklace bounce on her chest, and her ring glinted in the light. Unbeknownst to her she was followed by numerous... unfriendly... ghosts, though they obviously couldn’t do much. But there was one ghost that followed her that was different from the rest... something about her stood out. The ghost was sobbing, silent tears streaming down her face as she seemed to watch Ai with a kind of loneliness.

However... someone was already at the steps. She watched him from a distance trying to see if he was a threat and analyzing her surroundings, making sure it wasn’t an ambush. She deemed him not threatening and took off the mask and skipped up to him. “Hiya!”
Ai was sitting at home when the doorbell rang. She got up and put up the wall of happy cheerfulness and skipped to the door to retrieve the mail. She got it and smiled. An ominous message? Mayhaps it was someone from the underground? Do they plan on an ambush or an alliance... hmmm... “South America huh, shouldn’t be too hard to get there.” Whether this was an ambush or some sort of alliance she didn’t give a single crap. If they wanted a fight she would squash them like insects. That’s what every person below her was. A little bug just waiting to get killed. She made a few calls to certain individuals and she was on her way. She knew rumors wouldn’t spread of her disappearance, no one ever knew where she was anyways. She managed to sneak by and head off to where her private jet was kept and got on, driving it herself to the place. By the time she got there she had already put her mask on in secret and had a few blades hidden in her shoes, belts, sleeves, and even one in the back of her collar. Finally she was holding a large axe hidden as a carry on purse. As she slipped up to the front door, her necklace bounce on her chest, and her ring glinted in the light. Unbeknownst to her she was followed by numerous... unfriendly... ghosts, though they obviously couldn’t do much. But there was one ghost that followed her that was different from the rest... something about her stood out. The ghost was sobbing, silent tears streaming down her face as she seemed to watch Ai with a kind of loneliness.

However... someone was already at the steps. She watched him from a distance trying to see if he was a threat and analyzing her surroundings, making sure it wasn’t an ambush. She deemed him not threatening and took off the mask and skipped up to him. “Hiya!”
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
(Copy and paste time)
Tobias wandered through the streets as he usually did on nights like tonight. He preferred the cool air over the heat of the sun. There were less people out tonight then usual which was also a plus, even if there were still quite a few lingering around the streets. The large city was never quiet, he wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a single place left on this planet where one could truly be alone.
The constant sounds of the people and cars passing by was nice, calming even. It kept him out of his thoughts and drowned out the whir of the computerized chip in his neck. Tonight would be a night like any other, he would finish his walk and head back home to do nothing until tomorrow.
Or maybe not.
Toby suddenly notices the weight of an object in his palm and stops to see what it is. He holds the object closer to his face to study it in the dim light. A letter containing coordinates and a ominously short message, how strange. He looks away from the letter and scans the people he had passed a few moments ago, did someone slip this into his hand without him knowing? Nothing about them seemed off, perhaps the culprit already escaped, or maybe it was something else entirely.
He shrugged to himself, ’Why not go, I’ve got nothing better to do. What’s a little radiation gonna do anyway?’ He thought with a smirk.
He walked a little down the road and hailed a cab with the letter still in hand. He hopped inside and showed them the coordinates.
“Take me as close as you can please” He said, ignoring the weird look he got. The taxi would only take him part of the way there and he would have to walk the rest, it is a forest after all.
(Copy and paste time)
Tobias wandered through the streets as he usually did on nights like tonight. He preferred the cool air over the heat of the sun. There were less people out tonight then usual which was also a plus, even if there were still quite a few lingering around the streets. The large city was never quiet, he wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a single place left on this planet where one could truly be alone.
The constant sounds of the people and cars passing by was nice, calming even. It kept him out of his thoughts and drowned out the whir of the computerized chip in his neck. Tonight would be a night like any other, he would finish his walk and head back home to do nothing until tomorrow.
Or maybe not.
Toby suddenly notices the weight of an object in his palm and stops to see what it is. He holds the object closer to his face to study it in the dim light. A letter containing coordinates and a ominously short message, how strange. He looks away from the letter and scans the people he had passed a few moments ago, did someone slip this into his hand without him knowing? Nothing about them seemed off, perhaps the culprit already escaped, or maybe it was something else entirely.
He shrugged to himself, ’Why not go, I’ve got nothing better to do. What’s a little radiation gonna do anyway?’ He thought with a smirk.
He walked a little down the road and hailed a cab with the letter still in hand. He hopped inside and showed them the coordinates.
“Take me as close as you can please” He said, ignoring the weird look he got. The taxi would only take him part of the way there and he would have to walk the rest, it is a forest after all.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
((also edited mine

Diesel nearly jumped at her voice. He turned and looked at her, checking to see if she was the phantom he needed to exorcise. No light, no temperature change. One hundred percent human. He noted the creepy ghost behind her, noting it's presence. Ghosts, after they died, often stuck around to buildings, or sometimes, in this one's case: people. He often saw crying mothers, relatives, lovers, you name it, following people around. He chewed his lip. It probably wouldn't attack him unless he upset it by messing with it's attachment to the physical realm.
He opened his mouth to reply before a voice speak from behind him, almost too soft to hear if he wasn't insanely paranoid at the moment to be hyper aware of his surroundings.
"She's armed." A woman, who glowed a soft green and dressed head to toe in flowers, signifying she was a nature spirit, said simply. He blinked, confused, looking at the shorter girl, before back at the spirit and giving her a sort of thank-you nod. The spirit nodded, then backed away into the darkness of the night, soft glow fading.
Diesel tensed a little but looked at the girl, deciding not to coo or awe over her soft appearance. "I'm here to exorcise a demon, m'am. Apologies, do you own this house?" He asked, keeping a cool, calm expression despite his fear that The People had found him.
This was wonderful. The forest spirits were too strong morally to kill her for him, so if she tried anything Diesel was f*cked. He couldn't call out to anyone either, sadly he did not have telepathic bonds with the spirits either.
((also edited mine

Diesel nearly jumped at her voice. He turned and looked at her, checking to see if she was the phantom he needed to exorcise. No light, no temperature change. One hundred percent human. He noted the creepy ghost behind her, noting it's presence. Ghosts, after they died, often stuck around to buildings, or sometimes, in this one's case: people. He often saw crying mothers, relatives, lovers, you name it, following people around. He chewed his lip. It probably wouldn't attack him unless he upset it by messing with it's attachment to the physical realm.
He opened his mouth to reply before a voice speak from behind him, almost too soft to hear if he wasn't insanely paranoid at the moment to be hyper aware of his surroundings.
"She's armed." A woman, who glowed a soft green and dressed head to toe in flowers, signifying she was a nature spirit, said simply. He blinked, confused, looking at the shorter girl, before back at the spirit and giving her a sort of thank-you nod. The spirit nodded, then backed away into the darkness of the night, soft glow fading.
Diesel tensed a little but looked at the girl, deciding not to coo or awe over her soft appearance. "I'm here to exorcise a demon, m'am. Apologies, do you own this house?" He asked, keeping a cool, calm expression despite his fear that The People had found him.
This was wonderful. The forest spirits were too strong morally to kill her for him, so if she tried anything Diesel was f*cked. He couldn't call out to anyone either, sadly he did not have telepathic bonds with the spirits either.
frt +0
art shop
Ai smiled sweetly “no no I’m not one to live out here, I’m more of a city girl. The bills out here must be... expensive considering how far out it is from society.” She spoke, her honey sweet voice almost cooed. Though she notice a nod and tended up slightly. It couldn’t be an ambush though, they wouldn’t ambush her here like this, there’s no way they could have known her identity. But then she noticed him tensed as well. He must know she’s armed. Too bad. What a sad pathetic worm. “It’s strange you would mistake me for the owner of the place, I though you would know, as I was invited here myself.” Her eyes glinted slightly as she watched him. Her super sonic hearing wasn’t picking up anyone nearby, except for people inside. Strange.....
Ai smiled sweetly “no no I’m not one to live out here, I’m more of a city girl. The bills out here must be... expensive considering how far out it is from society.” She spoke, her honey sweet voice almost cooed. Though she notice a nod and tended up slightly. It couldn’t be an ambush though, they wouldn’t ambush her here like this, there’s no way they could have known her identity. But then she noticed him tensed as well. He must know she’s armed. Too bad. What a sad pathetic worm. “It’s strange you would mistake me for the owner of the place, I though you would know, as I was invited here myself.” Her eyes glinted slightly as she watched him. Her super sonic hearing wasn’t picking up anyone nearby, except for people inside. Strange.....
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Samuel grin laying on the forest ground hands clasped behind his head, staring at the sky. Peace and quiet knowing he needed to get a move on, rolling on his side getting to his feet looking around scanning his surroundings. He had better days for sure picking up his pace heading in the direction of his tree fort after all he couldn't really live in the city or town without starting some sort of panic from the folks. Humming keeping an eye where he put his barefeet. "I really should be wearing shoes." He muttered blinking as he felt something in his hand. "What's this? and where did it come from?" Looking at letter. Deep in thought wondering if he should go for all he could tell is it was some sort of invitation and he wasn't sure if he should go. What if it's a trap I ain't going to be locked up again. He thought but then it could be an adventure reading where the coordinates at least it was in a forest having made up his mind he would go after all he was board and if it was a trap well he'll do his best to avoid walking into it. After all he'll probably smell them before they even see him smirking as he set off.

Sniffing the air checking the area keeping out of sight having picked up the scent of Ai and Diesel his upper lip curling into a snarl of course this was a trap keeping his distance in the shadows of the forest deciding he'll just wait and watch them see what they would do? If either of them show any sign of hostile he would run no point sticking around to fight beside he wasn't sure what sort of weapons they have.
Samuel grin laying on the forest ground hands clasped behind his head, staring at the sky. Peace and quiet knowing he needed to get a move on, rolling on his side getting to his feet looking around scanning his surroundings. He had better days for sure picking up his pace heading in the direction of his tree fort after all he couldn't really live in the city or town without starting some sort of panic from the folks. Humming keeping an eye where he put his barefeet. "I really should be wearing shoes." He muttered blinking as he felt something in his hand. "What's this? and where did it come from?" Looking at letter. Deep in thought wondering if he should go for all he could tell is it was some sort of invitation and he wasn't sure if he should go. What if it's a trap I ain't going to be locked up again. He thought but then it could be an adventure reading where the coordinates at least it was in a forest having made up his mind he would go after all he was board and if it was a trap well he'll do his best to avoid walking into it. After all he'll probably smell them before they even see him smirking as he set off.

Sniffing the air checking the area keeping out of sight having picked up the scent of Ai and Diesel his upper lip curling into a snarl of course this was a trap keeping his distance in the shadows of the forest deciding he'll just wait and watch them see what they would do? If either of them show any sign of hostile he would run no point sticking around to fight beside he wasn't sure what sort of weapons they have.
w3Yexmm.gif
Redix looked up and frowned as he saw an envelope flutter to the ground before him. He looked around, eyes scanning the field around him before he hummed, picking it up and slicing it open.

"What?" he asked, getting to his feet as his defenses shot up, brows knit. "What the hell kind of game is this?"

They wanted him to go to South America? He supposed it wouldn't be that hard, as he was in Mexico right now, but he didn't know why. Was it a trap? It made no sense if it was. He spent so long running. He wasn't going to freely give himself up now.

If they knew where I was, I would be taken already, Redix told himself, frowning as he thought about it for a moment more.

He only hesitated for a bit longer before he set off, brushing off his pants and making his way towards the mysterious location. He would be there within a day or two.

~~

Magnus snickered as he jumped over a fruit stall, laughing as the keepers of said stall shouted in protest. The bag of goodies he swiped was secured around his shoulder as he ran from the police swarming the area. He couldn't get a job so this was what he had to do!

"Stop!"

"Make me!" Magnus laughed, whirling around a corner and hoisting himself onto the roof, latching onto the pipes on the side of the building and disappearing from the police's view. He heard disgruntled orders being barked but that was all he cared to listen to before he settled down.

Opening his bag, he rifled though the food and supplies before his fingers brushed up against a letter.

Brows furrowed, he pulled it out and opened it, a smile growing on his face. Cryptic! He loved it!

"Let's go to South America!"
Redix looked up and frowned as he saw an envelope flutter to the ground before him. He looked around, eyes scanning the field around him before he hummed, picking it up and slicing it open.

"What?" he asked, getting to his feet as his defenses shot up, brows knit. "What the hell kind of game is this?"

They wanted him to go to South America? He supposed it wouldn't be that hard, as he was in Mexico right now, but he didn't know why. Was it a trap? It made no sense if it was. He spent so long running. He wasn't going to freely give himself up now.

If they knew where I was, I would be taken already, Redix told himself, frowning as he thought about it for a moment more.

He only hesitated for a bit longer before he set off, brushing off his pants and making his way towards the mysterious location. He would be there within a day or two.

~~

Magnus snickered as he jumped over a fruit stall, laughing as the keepers of said stall shouted in protest. The bag of goodies he swiped was secured around his shoulder as he ran from the police swarming the area. He couldn't get a job so this was what he had to do!

"Stop!"

"Make me!" Magnus laughed, whirling around a corner and hoisting himself onto the roof, latching onto the pipes on the side of the building and disappearing from the police's view. He heard disgruntled orders being barked but that was all he cared to listen to before he settled down.

Opening his bag, he rifled though the food and supplies before his fingers brushed up against a letter.

Brows furrowed, he pulled it out and opened it, a smile growing on his face. Cryptic! He loved it!

"Let's go to South America!"
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Diesel shrugged. "The invitation was fairly vague." He fiddled with his bible and cross, which hung across his hip. Maybe following a weird request for an exorcism wasn't a good idea after all. Diesel shifted his weight against his feet a little, chewing his lip and avoiding eye contact with Ai, instead distracting himself by looking at the ghosts that were floating around.
There seemed to be more in this area. Diesel fidgeted with his hands nervously, hoping that he wasn't about to join them.
Diesel shrugged. "The invitation was fairly vague." He fiddled with his bible and cross, which hung across his hip. Maybe following a weird request for an exorcism wasn't a good idea after all. Diesel shifted his weight against his feet a little, chewing his lip and avoiding eye contact with Ai, instead distracting himself by looking at the ghosts that were floating around.
There seemed to be more in this area. Diesel fidgeted with his hands nervously, hoping that he wasn't about to join them.
frt +0
art shop
@Lordofthering
Ai nodded “Same here...” she heard something a bit farther off from here, breathing, a crunch of a few leaves... someone was here for sure. She turned and stared directly where Samuel was hiding. “Hey now! There’s no reason to be hiding! Come on over!” She purred, using a little bit of her power to help influence his decision. Someone was hiding... this might just be the ambush.... I could probably get a good run on after tazing the two, and maybe give each of em a slash at one of their arteries.... oh that would be fun!! Ai smiles sweetly, making sure not to seem threatening in any way to the person hiding, because in the off chance that it wasn’t an ambush... they would be likely to be suspicious of her.

@Lordofthering
Ai nodded “Same here...” she heard something a bit farther off from here, breathing, a crunch of a few leaves... someone was here for sure. She turned and stared directly where Samuel was hiding. “Hey now! There’s no reason to be hiding! Come on over!” She purred, using a little bit of her power to help influence his decision. Someone was hiding... this might just be the ambush.... I could probably get a good run on after tazing the two, and maybe give each of em a slash at one of their arteries.... oh that would be fun!! Ai smiles sweetly, making sure not to seem threatening in any way to the person hiding, because in the off chance that it wasn’t an ambush... they would be likely to be suspicious of her.

Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17