Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Tim took a seat opposite him, smiling slightly. "I got an iced coffee, so we should be able to pick out our own drinks." He didn't want to admit that he hadn't been paying attention to which hand he had been holding them in, blushing a little bit out of embarrassment.
Tim took a seat opposite him, smiling slightly. "I got an iced coffee, so we should be able to pick out our own drinks." He didn't want to admit that he hadn't been paying attention to which hand he had been holding them in, blushing a little bit out of embarrassment.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
As he sat down, his antler caught on the light and tore it out of the ceiling, sending a shower of sparks raining around him. “Oh..... oops...” he stared at the light that was now dangling from his antler. He took a bite out of his salad and pulled out the book he bought.
As he sat down, his antler caught on the light and tore it out of the ceiling, sending a shower of sparks raining around him. “Oh..... oops...” he stared at the light that was now dangling from his antler. He took a bite out of his salad and pulled out the book he bought.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Aspen (who had totally not followed him into the cafe) raises a brow at Greyson from behind her cappuccino. Once the cup is safely on the table, she speaks. "Not gonna, maybe, untangle it?" She picks up her donut, taking an experimental bite.
Aspen (who had totally not followed him into the cafe) raises a brow at Greyson from behind her cappuccino. Once the cup is safely on the table, she speaks. "Not gonna, maybe, untangle it?" She picks up her donut, taking an experimental bite.
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
“I-“ Shiroi stopped talking, looking down. “I-I have nowhere else to go.” He said softly. I don’t have a family, I don’t have friends, I don’t have a place, and I don’t think I ever will.
“I-“ Shiroi stopped talking, looking down. “I-I have nowhere else to go.” He said softly. I don’t have a family, I don’t have friends, I don’t have a place, and I don’t think I ever will.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Greyson, unnerved by the person who followed him, stuttered, “Oh.... I- I probably should....” he tried to reach up and untangle it without breaking one of his antlers but it was completely stuck. Fiddling around with it, it became a bit looser but refused to untangle.
Greyson, unnerved by the person who followed him, stuttered, “Oh.... I- I probably should....” he tried to reach up and untangle it without breaking one of his antlers but it was completely stuck. Fiddling around with it, it became a bit looser but refused to untangle.
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Alina raised an eyebrow when the deer Bonded pulled a light out of the ceiling. Seeing the owner give him dirty look, Alina wanting to help him out. “You alright there,” she asked the deer, “You should be glad that light didn’t break. Care for some help?” She did look a bit intimidating in her all black outfit, but she hoped that the Bonded would just brush it off.
Alina raised an eyebrow when the deer Bonded pulled a light out of the ceiling. Seeing the owner give him dirty look, Alina wanting to help him out. “You alright there,” she asked the deer, “You should be glad that light didn’t break. Care for some help?” She did look a bit intimidating in her all black outfit, but she hoped that the Bonded would just brush it off.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
“Y- yes.... it would be ap- appreciated”, the area where the light was tangled was too high for Grey to reach, so some help would have been better than none.
“Y- yes.... it would be ap- appreciated”, the area where the light was tangled was too high for Grey to reach, so some help would have been better than none.
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Caracal nodded slowly. "Not... not in the town, there isn't." I'm going to regret this. He pulled something out of one of the pockets of the jeans he'd stolen found. A piece of paper, and a stick of charcoal. "There's always a place for you, whether it's here or out there." With that and a small bow he shifted again and disappeared down the alley, sprinting back towards the place he was more familiar with. He left behind the paper, which now had writing on it.

(if you pick it up I'll tell you what it says but it may be best not to regardless of how curious you are because it could change all of your possible plans for the character)
Caracal nodded slowly. "Not... not in the town, there isn't." I'm going to regret this. He pulled something out of one of the pockets of the jeans he'd stolen found. A piece of paper, and a stick of charcoal. "There's always a place for you, whether it's here or out there." With that and a small bow he shifted again and disappeared down the alley, sprinting back towards the place he was more familiar with. He left behind the paper, which now had writing on it.

(if you pick it up I'll tell you what it says but it may be best not to regardless of how curious you are because it could change all of your possible plans for the character)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Night reached for the cup that was steaming and blew before taking a gulp of the straight black coffee. He wasn't a huge fan of the bitter drink without anything in it but it wasn't bad, and he was curious to see Tim's reaction, so he just hummed quietly and sipped at it again.
Night reached for the cup that was steaming and blew before taking a gulp of the straight black coffee. He wasn't a huge fan of the bitter drink without anything in it but it wasn't bad, and he was curious to see Tim's reaction, so he just hummed quietly and sipped at it again.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Alina gently unwrapped the light from his antlers and set it on the floor. “There you are,” she declared after she had finished, “You should be a bit more carful my friend. I’m Alina by the way.” Andrea had finished her coffee and had a very... canine look in her eye. Suddenly, there was a white fox with black patches on it’s back in Andrea’s place that had bounded over and was excitedly HEHEHEHEHing at the new people.
Alina gently unwrapped the light from his antlers and set it on the floor. “There you are,” she declared after she had finished, “You should be a bit more carful my friend. I’m Alina by the way.” Andrea had finished her coffee and had a very... canine look in her eye. Suddenly, there was a white fox with black patches on it’s back in Andrea’s place that had bounded over and was excitedly HEHEHEHEHing at the new people.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15