Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Night curled up tighter, laughing to himself, seeing what Tim was eyeing on the menu. He didn't mind black coffee, and would like to see the rabbit's face when he didn't react to the choice.
Night curled up tighter, laughing to himself, seeing what Tim was eyeing on the menu. He didn't mind black coffee, and would like to see the rabbit's face when he didn't react to the choice.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
The feline had shifted while he was waiting, and now he stood in his human-ish form in front of the other. His color patterns stood out clearly, though the fact that it was a layer of fur was hidden by dim lighting. "Thank you for following me," he said quietly. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I can't go out there looking like this."
The feline had shifted while he was waiting, and now he stood in his human-ish form in front of the other. His color patterns stood out clearly, though the fact that it was a layer of fur was hidden by dim lighting. "Thank you for following me," he said quietly. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I can't go out there looking like this."
"Alright, your loss." Tim walked over to order, keeping Night in his vision in case something happened to him. "Two coffees, one black and one iced please." Waiting for the order to be made, he looked up at the menu again. It all seemed expensive to him, but he guessed it was worth it.

The order arrived, Tim carefully carrying the drinks. "How about you pick where we sit seeing as you offered to pay?" He looked down at the chameleon, waiting for an answer.
"Alright, your loss." Tim walked over to order, keeping Night in his vision in case something happened to him. "Two coffees, one black and one iced please." Waiting for the order to be made, he looked up at the menu again. It all seemed expensive to him, but he guessed it was worth it.

The order arrived, Tim carefully carrying the drinks. "How about you pick where we sit seeing as you offered to pay?" He looked down at the chameleon, waiting for an answer.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Night clicked at him and nudged the boy's (yes, he knew Timothy was a year older than him but he couldn't help it... the rabbit just acted too innocent to be thought of as older) head towards a table near the corner.
Night clicked at him and nudged the boy's (yes, he knew Timothy was a year older than him but he couldn't help it... the rabbit just acted too innocent to be thought of as older) head towards a table near the corner.
Tim walked towards the table, setting the drinks down carefully in the middle of it. "Do you want to pick your seat as well before changing back?" He looked over again, a bit nervous about if he was doing this whole thing right.
Tim walked towards the table, setting the drinks down carefully in the middle of it. "Do you want to pick your seat as well before changing back?" He looked over again, a bit nervous about if he was doing this whole thing right.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
After a while, Greyson found a book and going up to the cashier, bought it. Holding his book bag up to his chest, he walked to the cafe to get some food. Spotting a group of other people, he placed an order for a salad and some iced tea and sat down at a table, his antler brushing against the hanging light above.
After a while, Greyson found a book and going up to the cashier, bought it. Holding his book bag up to his chest, he walked to the cafe to get some food. Spotting a group of other people, he placed an order for a salad and some iced tea and sat down at a table, his antler brushing against the hanging light above.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Night dropped to the ground, shifting back, and took a seat with his back to the wall. He reached for one of the drinks, then paused. "Wait, I wasn't paying attention to what hand you were holding them in; which one is mine?"
Night dropped to the ground, shifting back, and took a seat with his back to the wall. He reached for one of the drinks, then paused. "Wait, I wasn't paying attention to what hand you were holding them in; which one is mine?"
Shiroi looked at the man, glancing at him curiously. He looked up at him, his ears flattened in fear. “W-Why?” He said quietly.
Shiroi looked at the man, glancing at him curiously. He looked up at him, his ears flattened in fear. “W-Why?” He said quietly.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Alina watched the various different Bonded walk around the cafe as Andrea destroyed her coffee. Alina wasn’t trying to seem aggressive or judgmental, she was just worried about someone else getting aggressive. She took a sip of her cappuccino and settled comfortably in her seat, occasionally giving staring people a good hiss.
Alina watched the various different Bonded walk around the cafe as Andrea destroyed her coffee. Alina wasn’t trying to seem aggressive or judgmental, she was just worried about someone else getting aggressive. She took a sip of her cappuccino and settled comfortably in her seat, occasionally giving staring people a good hiss.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
"I'm not going to hurt you, pup. I just..." He struggled for the right words for a few seconds. "I want to understand. You have nothing here except rough treatment and the disgust they direct at us.... Why do you stay?" His expression was nothing but genuine, silently pleading with the boy to answer.
"I'm not going to hurt you, pup. I just..." He struggled for the right words for a few seconds. "I want to understand. You have nothing here except rough treatment and the disgust they direct at us.... Why do you stay?" His expression was nothing but genuine, silently pleading with the boy to answer.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15