Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Startled at a crackling sound, Grey whized around with his ears perked up, dropping the book he was holding and his antlers knocking a few more off the shelf.
"Oh....." he realized it was just a bag of chips, "Sorryy...." he apologized, picking up all the books that fell.
Startled at a crackling sound, Grey whized around with his ears perked up, dropping the book he was holding and his antlers knocking a few more off the shelf.
"Oh....." he realized it was just a bag of chips, "Sorryy...." he apologized, picking up all the books that fell.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Aspen grins. "My bad. It was pretty loud, wasn't it?" She closes the magazine and puts it back onto the table, holding the bag out toward Grey. "Want some?" Wait, do deer even eat chips..?
Aspen grins. "My bad. It was pretty loud, wasn't it?" She closes the magazine and puts it back onto the table, holding the bag out toward Grey. "Want some?" Wait, do deer even eat chips..?
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
Night nodded to the masked girls- well, woman and girl, he saw now- and then lowered Tim down to the sidewalk as the rabbit started trying to find a way down.
Night nodded to the masked girls- well, woman and girl, he saw now- and then lowered Tim down to the sidewalk as the rabbit started trying to find a way down.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
He shook his head, "Thank you, but I'm fine." He finished re-organizing the books and started browsing again.
He shook his head, "Thank you, but I'm fine." He finished re-organizing the books and started browsing again.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Tim changed back quickly, blushing out of embarrassment. "I guess you already know that I'm a the same as you both." He smiled, turning to Night. "I'm Timothy, although Tim is fine." Blush increasing, he frowned. "I'm not cute..." He muttered it under his breath to him, arms crossed.
Tim changed back quickly, blushing out of embarrassment. "I guess you already know that I'm a the same as you both." He smiled, turning to Night. "I'm Timothy, although Tim is fine." Blush increasing, he frowned. "I'm not cute..." He muttered it under his breath to him, arms crossed.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Night shook his head, making his opinion clear on the matter, but stayed quiet. "Good to meet you. We were going to the café just over there, where were you headed?"
Night shook his head, making his opinion clear on the matter, but stayed quiet. "Good to meet you. We were going to the café just over there, where were you headed?"
Shiroi was walking around town, alone. He hated staying in the orphanage, the whispers hurt him, as did the punches, the bruises from days before. Slowly, he trudged onwards, not having the energy and to go any faster. He heard whispering and looked down, the band on his wrist evident against his pale skin. They already disliked me before I was bonded. Now that I am bonded they hate me even more, all because of this stupid band. He huffed and walked a bit faster, not really paying attention to where he was going.
Shiroi was walking around town, alone. He hated staying in the orphanage, the whispers hurt him, as did the punches, the bruises from days before. Slowly, he trudged onwards, not having the energy and to go any faster. He heard whispering and looked down, the band on his wrist evident against his pale skin. They already disliked me before I was bonded. Now that I am bonded they hate me even more, all because of this stupid band. He huffed and walked a bit faster, not really paying attention to where he was going.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
“We’re actually heading to the same coffee shop,” Alina replied with a smile, “This energetic little gremlin always needs a cup of coffee in the morning, and honestly so do I.” “HEY,” Andrea said, the gremlin in question, “I’m not a gremlin.” “You once ran screeching around at 3 AM, terrified the neighbors, and then ran a full mile before I caught you.” “.... Good point.” Alina rolled her eyes and shifted a little in the saddle. At least her mutations were fairly controllable, Andrea’s mutations caused her to have random energy bursts and made her run extremely fast, which can be useful, and extremely annoying at times.
“We’re actually heading to the same coffee shop,” Alina replied with a smile, “This energetic little gremlin always needs a cup of coffee in the morning, and honestly so do I.” “HEY,” Andrea said, the gremlin in question, “I’m not a gremlin.” “You once ran screeching around at 3 AM, terrified the neighbors, and then ran a full mile before I caught you.” “.... Good point.” Alina rolled her eyes and shifted a little in the saddle. At least her mutations were fairly controllable, Andrea’s mutations caused her to have random energy bursts and made her run extremely fast, which can be useful, and extremely annoying at times.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Tim turned back to the two on horses, giving them a sideways glance. "I don't think giving her coffee is a good idea... Anyways, we might want to head inside." He looked over at Night, a smile flickering across his face.
Tim turned back to the two on horses, giving them a sideways glance. "I don't think giving her coffee is a good idea... Anyways, we might want to head inside." He looked over at Night, a smile flickering across his face.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Caracal shifted into his animal form and slunk into town, intrigued by a banded child. The feline wondered why the boy would stay in a place like this when he could live so much more peacefully out there, and hoped to get answers. Perhaps the wolf had just never considered it...

He padded silently out from between two buildings to stand in front of Shiroi, tipping his head to the side as if it would let him get a better look.
Caracal shifted into his animal form and slunk into town, intrigued by a banded child. The feline wondered why the boy would stay in a place like this when he could live so much more peacefully out there, and hoped to get answers. Perhaps the wolf had just never considered it...

He padded silently out from between two buildings to stand in front of Shiroi, tipping his head to the side as if it would let him get a better look.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15