Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Greyson (Might just nickname him Grey) sat at the edge of the field surrounding the small town, picking at blades of grass and chewing them. Opening his book, Grey flipped through the pages to where he last left off. Plucking a few more blades of grass, he slowly grazed while reading as he heard a growl coming from the woods. Startled, he looked up, adjusting his glasses and expecting a wolf or something to be lurking in the grass, but he saw nothing. He went back to his reading, relieved that there wasn't anything.... or was there?
Greyson (Might just nickname him Grey) sat at the edge of the field surrounding the small town, picking at blades of grass and chewing them. Opening his book, Grey flipped through the pages to where he last left off. Plucking a few more blades of grass, he slowly grazed while reading as he heard a growl coming from the woods. Startled, he looked up, adjusting his glasses and expecting a wolf or something to be lurking in the grass, but he saw nothing. He went back to his reading, relieved that there wasn't anything.... or was there?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Alina

As the sisters got closer to the coffee shop, Alina noticed two boys around her age walking on the sidewalk next to them. She had her signature hawk beak face mask on and Andrea had one that looked like a fox’s muzzle, which had attracted the usual murmurs and pointing. I mean, two girls on horses wearing some very... interesting masks isn’t something you see everyday. “Hallo,” she said to the boys pulling Misty closer to the sidewalk, “I haven’t seen you two around, are you new?”
Alina

As the sisters got closer to the coffee shop, Alina noticed two boys around her age walking on the sidewalk next to them. She had her signature hawk beak face mask on and Andrea had one that looked like a fox’s muzzle, which had attracted the usual murmurs and pointing. I mean, two girls on horses wearing some very... interesting masks isn’t something you see everyday. “Hallo,” she said to the boys pulling Misty closer to the sidewalk, “I haven’t seen you two around, are you new?”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Tim recoiled, startled by the new appearances. He hadn't been paying attention, too caught up in his thoughts. The change occurred quickly, leaving him a patchy black and white rabbit on the sidewalk. Hopping over to Night, he pawed at his friend's leg frantically to be picked up. He trusted that he'd be able to keep him safe for the time it took to change back.
Tim recoiled, startled by the new appearances. He hadn't been paying attention, too caught up in his thoughts. The change occurred quickly, leaving him a patchy black and white rabbit on the sidewalk. Hopping over to Night, he pawed at his friend's leg frantically to be picked up. He trusted that he'd be able to keep him safe for the time it took to change back.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Gathering all of his books, he got up, still unsure if there was something lurking in the field. Walking to town, he entered a small book store where he browsed some of the titles. Slightly adjusting his round glasses which were sliding off his nose, he picked up a book and looked through the pages.
Gathering all of his books, he got up, still unsure if there was something lurking in the field. Walking to town, he entered a small book store where he browsed some of the titles. Slightly adjusting his round glasses which were sliding off his nose, he picked up a book and looked through the pages.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
Night raised his eyebrows. So Timothy actually was attracted to him, from the reaction. He would have given it more thought if at that moment two girls on horses hadn't appeared and scared his friend. He picked up the bunny and held it carefully, unable to resist petting the soft ears. "Sorry. Should have asked but you're so cute." He looked up at the girls again. "We're not new, just keep to ourselves." He shifted the way he was holding Tim to make sure his banded wrist was hidden completely, apologizing to the rabbit under his breath.
Night raised his eyebrows. So Timothy actually was attracted to him, from the reaction. He would have given it more thought if at that moment two girls on horses hadn't appeared and scared his friend. He picked up the bunny and held it carefully, unable to resist petting the soft ears. "Sorry. Should have asked but you're so cute." He looked up at the girls again. "We're not new, just keep to ourselves." He shifted the way he was holding Tim to make sure his banded wrist was hidden completely, apologizing to the rabbit under his breath.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Tim sat quietly in his arms despite his racing mind. He'd been pet and called cute. By Night. He wasn't sure what to do, or even how to respond when he changed back and could speak again.
Tim sat quietly in his arms despite his racing mind. He'd been pet and called cute. By Night. He wasn't sure what to do, or even how to respond when he changed back and could speak again.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Out in the field, a young man was kneeling in a patch of wheat grass, mostly hidden from both the town and the forest behind him. He was unsure why he'd come here, but it was nice. Peaceful. No one really lived in the field unless they were in their animal forms most of the time.
Out in the field, a young man was kneeling in a patch of wheat grass, mostly hidden from both the town and the forest behind him. He was unsure why he'd come here, but it was nice. Peaceful. No one really lived in the field unless they were in their animal forms most of the time.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Alina pulled her mask down to show she was a friend and smiled at the boys. “That’s understandable, I also typically keep to myself. I’m Alina by the way, and this is my sister, Andrea. Also, don’t worry about judgement from us, we’re not so different.” Her eyes changed into the shape of a hawk’s eyes, and Andrea’s became more canine.
Alina pulled her mask down to show she was a friend and smiled at the boys. “That’s understandable, I also typically keep to myself. I’m Alina by the way, and this is my sister, Andrea. Also, don’t worry about judgement from us, we’re not so different.” Her eyes changed into the shape of a hawk’s eyes, and Andrea’s became more canine.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Aspen looks up from the upside-down magazine she was holding, sitting in a beanbag in the corner of the bookstore. She reaches into a bag of chips, wincing at the loud noise it made when she crunched on the junk food. Pulling the sleeve of her hoodie toward her hand to cover the band on her wrist, she pretends to be reading the magazine, hoping nobody had noticed it. Maybe someone would be stupid enough that she could convince them it was a tattoo.
Aspen looks up from the upside-down magazine she was holding, sitting in a beanbag in the corner of the bookstore. She reaches into a bag of chips, wincing at the loud noise it made when she crunched on the junk food. Pulling the sleeve of her hoodie toward her hand to cover the band on her wrist, she pretends to be reading the magazine, hoping nobody had noticed it. Maybe someone would be stupid enough that she could convince them it was a tattoo.
lvOlwsY.png
+ FR +2
+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
Tim moved around in Night's arms, looking for a way to get down to the ground so he could change back again. Finding no safe ways, he decided that if he weren't put down soon he may just have to try changing back now.
Tim moved around in Night's arms, looking for a way to get down to the ground so he could change back again. Finding no safe ways, he decided that if he weren't put down soon he may just have to try changing back now.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]