Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Tim smiled softly, happy that it had worked for once. Following Night's gaze, he saw the band around the chameleon's wrist. Remembering the way his skin changed color he finally got that the man must have a colorchanging bond.

"Really? What does it mean?" He asked curiously, trying not to pry into it too deeply. Usually they had different colors for different emotions, right?
Tim smiled softly, happy that it had worked for once. Following Night's gaze, he saw the band around the chameleon's wrist. Remembering the way his skin changed color he finally got that the man must have a colorchanging bond.

"Really? What does it mean?" He asked curiously, trying not to pry into it too deeply. Usually they had different colors for different emotions, right?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Oh, they don't really have fixed emotions. I kind of... think in colors, as well as words, and sometimes they show through, but not very accurately. Yellow usually means I'm happy or nervous, blue's trusting or upset, red or pink can be love, passion, anger, frustration... you get the idea. And many times the colors make no sense at all, like when I got injured and my left side turned orange for a good hour." He shrugged. "I've stopped trying to make sense of it. Anyway.. you look.. surprisingly normal. I wouldn't have suspected at all if I didn't see the band."
"Oh, they don't really have fixed emotions. I kind of... think in colors, as well as words, and sometimes they show through, but not very accurately. Yellow usually means I'm happy or nervous, blue's trusting or upset, red or pink can be love, passion, anger, frustration... you get the idea. And many times the colors make no sense at all, like when I got injured and my left side turned orange for a good hour." He shrugged. "I've stopped trying to make sense of it. Anyway.. you look.. surprisingly normal. I wouldn't have suspected at all if I didn't see the band."
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Tim looked down at the ground, not sure how to react towards Night's last statement. "Well... It's the reason why I'm having such a hard time finding a job. Not the normal looking part, the mutations." He frowned, looking back down at his wrist. "And- Nevermind." He was about to say something, changing his mind last second.

"You want to get fast food?" Looking up, Tim smiled quizzically. "I can pay."
Tim looked down at the ground, not sure how to react towards Night's last statement. "Well... It's the reason why I'm having such a hard time finding a job. Not the normal looking part, the mutations." He frowned, looking back down at his wrist. "And- Nevermind." He was about to say something, changing his mind last second.

"You want to get fast food?" Looking up, Tim smiled quizzically. "I can pay."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"I don't mean to offend but I believe I'm in a better position to say that at the moment. I'll pay for it this time. Now where are we going?"
"I don't mean to offend but I believe I'm in a better position to say that at the moment. I'll pay for it this time. Now where are we going?"
"Anywhere's fine, really." Tim smiled before remembering that there was something he needed to specify. "Maybe someplace without any customers?"
"Anywhere's fine, really." Tim smiled before remembering that there was something he needed to specify. "Maybe someplace without any customers?"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Yeah, sure." He walked towards a little café that had barely any people in it. "Everyone comes here in the evening for some reason, so we'll have the place mostly to ourselves."
"Yeah, sure." He walked towards a little café that had barely any people in it. "Everyone comes here in the evening for some reason, so we'll have the place mostly to ourselves."
"It looks really nice." Tim followed behind, glad that the place seemed pretty calm. If he got scared... Nevermind that. This was starting to look like a date, wasn't it? Two friends going to a small coffee shop in the middle of the day couldn't be that abnormal, could it? He blushed a little at the thought, looking down at the ground. "We didn't exchange names, did we?"
"It looks really nice." Tim followed behind, glad that the place seemed pretty calm. If he got scared... Nevermind that. This was starting to look like a date, wasn't it? Two friends going to a small coffee shop in the middle of the day couldn't be that abnormal, could it? He blushed a little at the thought, looking down at the ground. "We didn't exchange names, did we?"

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Night. Don't bother with the last name." He looked back and smirked at his new friend's sudden awkwardness. "Relax, people are gonna think we're going on a date or something."
"Night. Don't bother with the last name." He looked back and smirked at his new friend's sudden awkwardness. "Relax, people are gonna think we're going on a date or something."
Alina

Alina wolfed down her breakfast as she watched Andrea run around the house cleaning random things to get rid of her extra energy. Normal people would think that her younger sister has ADHD, but in reality it was just her mutations. “You want to head to the coffee shop,” Alina asked after finishing her breakfast, “I’ve got the day off of work, so we can do whatever.” “YES PLEASE,” Andrea responded with a wide grin, “LET’S GOOOOOO.” Andrea ran out the door and towards where they kept Misty and Ricky, their older horses that their parents had left them. Soon, they were trotting into town towards the coffee shop, definitely not looking weird.
Alina

Alina wolfed down her breakfast as she watched Andrea run around the house cleaning random things to get rid of her extra energy. Normal people would think that her younger sister has ADHD, but in reality it was just her mutations. “You want to head to the coffee shop,” Alina asked after finishing her breakfast, “I’ve got the day off of work, so we can do whatever.” “YES PLEASE,” Andrea responded with a wide grin, “LET’S GOOOOOO.” Andrea ran out the door and towards where they kept Misty and Ricky, their older horses that their parents had left them. Soon, they were trotting into town towards the coffee shop, definitely not looking weird.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Tim flushed, crossing his arms. "I... You... date?" He forced himself to look up, knowing that eventually something would scare him if he didn't watch where he was going. If only he didn't find Night cute, then this would be so much easier.
Tim flushed, crossing his arms. "I... You... date?" He forced himself to look up, knowing that eventually something would scare him if he didn't watch where he was going. If only he didn't find Night cute, then this would be so much easier.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]