Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Bond IC (OPEN)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Aden shifted back into his human form, ears folding back for a moment as he yawned. "I love my job but did I really have to start at midnight..?" He perked up as he saw a boy he recognized. He liked to watch people sometimes and he knew this one had ears sometimes, like Aden, but he had ears all the time. Maybe the wolf guy's ears were fluffy! Now he had to know, maybe the wolf- he should really ask for a name- would let him pet them. Fluffy ears were the best and he'd never met a dog or a wolf with ears in their human form and he just needed to know as soon as possible! He bounced over, exhaustion forgotten for the moment, just the tip of his tail flicking from side to side.

"Hello~"

(omg i have turned him into a more excitable version of Soft Ao... noooo...)
Aden shifted back into his human form, ears folding back for a moment as he yawned. "I love my job but did I really have to start at midnight..?" He perked up as he saw a boy he recognized. He liked to watch people sometimes and he knew this one had ears sometimes, like Aden, but he had ears all the time. Maybe the wolf guy's ears were fluffy! Now he had to know, maybe the wolf- he should really ask for a name- would let him pet them. Fluffy ears were the best and he'd never met a dog or a wolf with ears in their human form and he just needed to know as soon as possible! He bounced over, exhaustion forgotten for the moment, just the tip of his tail flicking from side to side.

"Hello~"

(omg i have turned him into a more excitable version of Soft Ao... noooo...)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
(It's fine lol)

Tim looked up to see Night in front of him, blushing a bit as he moved the bag behind him swiftly. "Yep, just peachy." He didn't want to mention the attempted theft, but he felt a bit guilty for not mentioning it at all.

He may as well try to explain himself before he got the wrong idea, but then again he may dislike him afterwards... He'll just say it now. "I might have tried to take someone's wallet and that's why I'm out here now." He talked faster than usual, quieter as well. His gaze drifted back down to the ground afterwards.
(It's fine lol)

Tim looked up to see Night in front of him, blushing a bit as he moved the bag behind him swiftly. "Yep, just peachy." He didn't want to mention the attempted theft, but he felt a bit guilty for not mentioning it at all.

He may as well try to explain himself before he got the wrong idea, but then again he may dislike him afterwards... He'll just say it now. "I might have tried to take someone's wallet and that's why I'm out here now." He talked faster than usual, quieter as well. His gaze drifted back down to the ground afterwards.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Shiroi jumped in surprise. Somehow, his disguise had failed and someone came up to him and began speaking. A wave of fear surged through him, he felt the urge to transform but suppressed it, it was manageable for now. "H-Hello?" he whispered, although it was barely audible.
Shiroi jumped in surprise. Somehow, his disguise had failed and someone came up to him and began speaking. A wave of fear surged through him, he felt the urge to transform but suppressed it, it was manageable for now. "H-Hello?" he whispered, although it was barely audible.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Night made an odd clicking sound somewhere in his throat, then grinned, embarrassed by it. "..I do that sometimes. Chameleon noises are apparently a thing I can do now. So... you tried to steal something? That's not so bad. You could have jumped someone and just taken it."
He tilted his head. "You know what, I take that back. You're not mean enough to do something like that. I'm not gonna hate you now, you know, I'm aware of how hard it can be to get a decent job here as a... what we are."
"So what are you gonna do now?"

(aden's ears and tail are always visible)

"Aww, don't be afraid of me please... I'm not gonna be mean, I promise. I'm like you!" He flipped his ears one way, then the other, to emphasize. "I'm Aden, a Singapura cat, and I watch people!" He was getting steadily- unsteadily? that may be a better word, considering he was practically vibrating- more excited as he spoke, ears tilted forwards. "IknowyouhavewolfearssometimesandIwannaknowifthey'refluffy *breath* socanIpetyourearspleasepleaseplease"
Night made an odd clicking sound somewhere in his throat, then grinned, embarrassed by it. "..I do that sometimes. Chameleon noises are apparently a thing I can do now. So... you tried to steal something? That's not so bad. You could have jumped someone and just taken it."
He tilted his head. "You know what, I take that back. You're not mean enough to do something like that. I'm not gonna hate you now, you know, I'm aware of how hard it can be to get a decent job here as a... what we are."
"So what are you gonna do now?"

(aden's ears and tail are always visible)

"Aww, don't be afraid of me please... I'm not gonna be mean, I promise. I'm like you!" He flipped his ears one way, then the other, to emphasize. "I'm Aden, a Singapura cat, and I watch people!" He was getting steadily- unsteadily? that may be a better word, considering he was practically vibrating- more excited as he spoke, ears tilted forwards. "IknowyouhavewolfearssometimesandIwannaknowifthey'refluffy *breath* socanIpetyourearspleasepleaseplease"
Shiroi didn't know how to respond to this very talkative person. He didn't see that Aden was like him before, because he was looking down, but even though he had now he was still terrified. Watching people is not a normal activity! Shoroi thought beginning to panic. Then there was that long string of words, it was so fast that Shiroi didn't even have time to process them. "I-I.. erm- I." He was drowning in fear, every inch of him was coated in a layer of fear. He took a step back, his hood fell down, but there were no ears... yet. "Wh-What about e-ears?" He said softly once again. The fear had taken over, the sharp pain of a half transformation filled him. He breathed in sharply and felt himself change once more. Not now! Not now! NotnowNotnowNotnowNotnowNotnowNotnow!
Shiroi didn't know how to respond to this very talkative person. He didn't see that Aden was like him before, because he was looking down, but even though he had now he was still terrified. Watching people is not a normal activity! Shoroi thought beginning to panic. Then there was that long string of words, it was so fast that Shiroi didn't even have time to process them. "I-I.. erm- I." He was drowning in fear, every inch of him was coated in a layer of fear. He took a step back, his hood fell down, but there were no ears... yet. "Wh-What about e-ears?" He said softly once again. The fear had taken over, the sharp pain of a half transformation filled him. He breathed in sharply and felt himself change once more. Not now! Not now! NotnowNotnowNotnowNotnowNotnowNotnow!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
"I think I've just made it worse now... Nobody wants to employ a theif, let alone us." Tim was still worried about where he was going to go after this, but at least he didn't have to worry about losing his only friend who he still had a bit of a crush on. At least thing were still somewhat the same. "I'm thinking of heading off into the woods, at least that seems plausible."
"I think I've just made it worse now... Nobody wants to employ a theif, let alone us." Tim was still worried about where he was going to go after this, but at least he didn't have to worry about losing his only friend who he still had a bit of a crush on. At least thing were still somewhat the same. "I'm thinking of heading off into the woods, at least that seems plausible."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Aden realized he really had terrified the wolf, enough to shift, which was ridiculous. He was about as nonthreatening as a person could get! Well, this was still his fault anyway so he'd have to try and do something about it.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Wolf. I didn't mean to scare you that badly... I just wanted to know if I can pet your ears. That's all, I promise. If it's too weird or you don't want me to do that I'll leave you alone, okay?"
To make sure the wolf knew he wasn't any sort of a threat he shifted as well, into his six pound teacup-kitten Singapura form. "And now you're bigger than me again so I can't do anything to you!" He seemed proud of himself for this solution, the thought that the wolf could eat or crush him easily even without meaning to never crossed his mind.
Aden realized he really had terrified the wolf, enough to shift, which was ridiculous. He was about as nonthreatening as a person could get! Well, this was still his fault anyway so he'd have to try and do something about it.
"I'm sorry, Mr. Wolf. I didn't mean to scare you that badly... I just wanted to know if I can pet your ears. That's all, I promise. If it's too weird or you don't want me to do that I'll leave you alone, okay?"
To make sure the wolf knew he wasn't any sort of a threat he shifted as well, into his six pound teacup-kitten Singapura form. "And now you're bigger than me again so I can't do anything to you!" He seemed proud of himself for this solution, the thought that the wolf could eat or crush him easily even without meaning to never crossed his mind.
Shiroi glanced down at the small creature below him, Aden,who was fascinated by his ears. "I-It's ok." he said softly. "I-I guess y-you can p-pet my ears." He smiled awkwardly, his fangs showing. I's not like I should be in this form much longer anyways.
Shiroi glanced down at the small creature below him, Aden,who was fascinated by his ears. "I-It's ok." he said softly. "I-I guess y-you can p-pet my ears." He smiled awkwardly, his fangs showing. I's not like I should be in this form much longer anyways.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Aden purred, choosing to stay in this form for now. He hopped up onto Shiroi's head and nuzzled at the ears with his head and shoulders- yeah, fluffy ears alright- and then settled right there with no intention of moving.
Aden purred, choosing to stay in this form for now. He hopped up onto Shiroi's head and nuzzled at the ears with his head and shoulders- yeah, fluffy ears alright- and then settled right there with no intention of moving.
Marco was laying across a tree branch, tearing off some of the bark with his claws to mark that the tree was his. He pulled his fingers back to make his claws disappear before playing around with one of his knives.
Marco was laying across a tree branch, tearing off some of the bark with his claws to mark that the tree was his. He pulled his fingers back to make his claws disappear before playing around with one of his knives.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15