Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA rp; vigilantes (Open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oblivion sighed sitting up in the bed. His movements were slow, carefully planned, and very unthreatening in appearance. "Alright so you can't talk, but I can talk can't I, no rules against that." He said with a smile. "I'm sure you guys already know all about me so I won't talk, but you, you seem very interesting." He paused briefly, before continuing on. "You probably have a quirk of some type, I'd love to know what it is but you're clearly not going to tell me. So are you new, you seem pretty nervous. How about can you tell me where you're taking me."

"Surely I have some rights to know what you're going to do with me. You'll probably be bringing me to jail right, after all I am a villain, and that's what you do with villains right." He spoke on and on, as he did he stood up. He carefully rolled his shoulders back, trying to stretch out his muscles. He grimaced in pain as he did, one still hurt. Oblivion's muscles were sore it'd be hard to fight and to run in this condition, but he'd still have to try.

"So this is a nice hospital isn't it. I mean it has walls, and beds, and a floor and a roof. How about the weather today, surely you can tell me what the weather's like. Is it raining, is it cloudy, how about sunny?" He asked continuing to talk, at this point just talking about anything he could think of to distract the officer the best he could.

Sierra soon finished sniffing the crime scene, having identified the scent of the villain, or at least what she thought was the final. She has figured out the scents of all the people there at least, she could probably go to the hospital to see which scents applied to which people, to rule them out, she had nothing better to do. And last she checked the villains were still at the hospital. She also hadn't noticed that in all of her sniffing she had transformed slightly now having fluffy grey wolf ears on her head, and a fluffy grey tail. She then left the crime scene and walked quickly in the direction of the hospital.
Oblivion sighed sitting up in the bed. His movements were slow, carefully planned, and very unthreatening in appearance. "Alright so you can't talk, but I can talk can't I, no rules against that." He said with a smile. "I'm sure you guys already know all about me so I won't talk, but you, you seem very interesting." He paused briefly, before continuing on. "You probably have a quirk of some type, I'd love to know what it is but you're clearly not going to tell me. So are you new, you seem pretty nervous. How about can you tell me where you're taking me."

"Surely I have some rights to know what you're going to do with me. You'll probably be bringing me to jail right, after all I am a villain, and that's what you do with villains right." He spoke on and on, as he did he stood up. He carefully rolled his shoulders back, trying to stretch out his muscles. He grimaced in pain as he did, one still hurt. Oblivion's muscles were sore it'd be hard to fight and to run in this condition, but he'd still have to try.

"So this is a nice hospital isn't it. I mean it has walls, and beds, and a floor and a roof. How about the weather today, surely you can tell me what the weather's like. Is it raining, is it cloudy, how about sunny?" He asked continuing to talk, at this point just talking about anything he could think of to distract the officer the best he could.

Sierra soon finished sniffing the crime scene, having identified the scent of the villain, or at least what she thought was the final. She has figured out the scents of all the people there at least, she could probably go to the hospital to see which scents applied to which people, to rule them out, she had nothing better to do. And last she checked the villains were still at the hospital. She also hadn't noticed that in all of her sniffing she had transformed slightly now having fluffy grey wolf ears on her head, and a fluffy grey tail. She then left the crime scene and walked quickly in the direction of the hospital.
Crow, bored and sore, did the only thing they currently could do. They stalked to the middle of the room and started stretching.

If, at the moment, it could be called that.

They opened their wings to the fullest extent (almost hitting both sides of the wall with the tips) and flapped a few times, taking care not to hit anything... or anyone as they did so.

The wind did wake Fletcher up, though, who pinned Crow with a look that could kill.

Crow's only response was to tuck their wings and slip into a combat stance, where they slowly transitioned through stances resembling martial arts... just less art and more martial.

Night lifted his head, yawning. He covered his mouth, oddly enough bracing a few fingers on either side of his jaw as he did so. "Try not to kick whoever's gonna walk through that door next, yeah?"

"Sure, I'll try."

He could hear the snark even through their mask.

"Just so you know, the sounds coming out of your mouths are something right out of a horror film," Fletch commented, raising a brow.

"Come again?"

"You're hissing and something resembling mangled words are coming out at the same time. It's creepy."

Crow and Night shared a glance then broke out laughing, shaking their heads in unison.
Contact shook his head mutely, walking to where he was behind the other and trying to get a hold of his shirt.

His quirk wouldn't go through cloth, but it was a decent handhold should Ghost try and bolt. He bit his lip, trying not to draw blood this time.
Panther snorted but said nothing, shoving him none-too-gently forward. Her tail lashed behind her, nearly knocking a few machines over.

Brute force and speed.

Maybe lacking stamina.
Crow, bored and sore, did the only thing they currently could do. They stalked to the middle of the room and started stretching.

If, at the moment, it could be called that.

They opened their wings to the fullest extent (almost hitting both sides of the wall with the tips) and flapped a few times, taking care not to hit anything... or anyone as they did so.

The wind did wake Fletcher up, though, who pinned Crow with a look that could kill.

Crow's only response was to tuck their wings and slip into a combat stance, where they slowly transitioned through stances resembling martial arts... just less art and more martial.

Night lifted his head, yawning. He covered his mouth, oddly enough bracing a few fingers on either side of his jaw as he did so. "Try not to kick whoever's gonna walk through that door next, yeah?"

"Sure, I'll try."

He could hear the snark even through their mask.

"Just so you know, the sounds coming out of your mouths are something right out of a horror film," Fletch commented, raising a brow.

"Come again?"

"You're hissing and something resembling mangled words are coming out at the same time. It's creepy."

Crow and Night shared a glance then broke out laughing, shaking their heads in unison.
Contact shook his head mutely, walking to where he was behind the other and trying to get a hold of his shirt.

His quirk wouldn't go through cloth, but it was a decent handhold should Ghost try and bolt. He bit his lip, trying not to draw blood this time.
Panther snorted but said nothing, shoving him none-too-gently forward. Her tail lashed behind her, nearly knocking a few machines over.

Brute force and speed.

Maybe lacking stamina.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
By the time night fell again, Crow and Night were discharged and they had to book it to make it to their next contract.

The villains as well as rouge vigilante were likely locked up, or being interrogated, and life was...

Not quite decent but not quite as stressful for the two detectives.

And now Crow and Night—the latter cross-dressing in a nice black-blue, sequined dress—walked into a bar.

Or, rather, Night did and Crow perched above the window, keeping track of who entered and who left.

They were both looking for someone, and their intel suggested he was there every Friday night.

Of course, the slimy little man could have been lying, but they'd cross that bridge later.

Jet was... uncomfortable to say the least. It'd been a long time since he'd performed for anyone—much less drunk strangers, but he supposed there wasn't much to do about it. The one they were tracking was a little difficult to find.

So, he'd forced himself to smile and perform for the bar owner and then set up some hours using... very fake information.

And now... well... now he was just going to have to suck it up and just pay attention to the music until Flame gave him a call.
By the time night fell again, Crow and Night were discharged and they had to book it to make it to their next contract.

The villains as well as rouge vigilante were likely locked up, or being interrogated, and life was...

Not quite decent but not quite as stressful for the two detectives.

And now Crow and Night—the latter cross-dressing in a nice black-blue, sequined dress—walked into a bar.

Or, rather, Night did and Crow perched above the window, keeping track of who entered and who left.

They were both looking for someone, and their intel suggested he was there every Friday night.

Of course, the slimy little man could have been lying, but they'd cross that bridge later.

Jet was... uncomfortable to say the least. It'd been a long time since he'd performed for anyone—much less drunk strangers, but he supposed there wasn't much to do about it. The one they were tracking was a little difficult to find.

So, he'd forced himself to smile and perform for the bar owner and then set up some hours using... very fake information.

And now... well... now he was just going to have to suck it up and just pay attention to the music until Flame gave him a call.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Bored out of his mind and without any leads on the other villain's location, Tino wondered the streets in frustration. He had hoped that some fresh air would get his mind off of things, but it only made him worry even more about everything.

A sudden noise then caught his attention, and Tino turned to see two drunk people stumbling out of a bar, causing him to roll his eyes. He'd never been interested in drinking but he was interested in what was inside the bar. Perhaps he could find a drunk news reporter he could snatch information from. Although going inside wasn't the best idea, he felt this strange twinge of childish curiosity- he had never been in a bar so who knows? Maybe it would be interesting.

Well that thought was decisive enough, so he started forwards, making sure to stay closer to shaded areas. After gently nudging the door open he carefully observed the patrons in the bar, making sure to stay out of view of most people. There might be heroes here after all.
Bored out of his mind and without any leads on the other villain's location, Tino wondered the streets in frustration. He had hoped that some fresh air would get his mind off of things, but it only made him worry even more about everything.

A sudden noise then caught his attention, and Tino turned to see two drunk people stumbling out of a bar, causing him to roll his eyes. He'd never been interested in drinking but he was interested in what was inside the bar. Perhaps he could find a drunk news reporter he could snatch information from. Although going inside wasn't the best idea, he felt this strange twinge of childish curiosity- he had never been in a bar so who knows? Maybe it would be interesting.

Well that thought was decisive enough, so he started forwards, making sure to stay closer to shaded areas. After gently nudging the door open he carefully observed the patrons in the bar, making sure to stay out of view of most people. There might be heroes here after all.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Sierra wasn't fully sure what to do with herself now. Sure she had what she thought the villain's scent was, but now she didn't know what to do with it. She guessed wandering the streets was as good an option as any other. But it was also pointless if the villain had gone to ground, and was lying low. After all then they wouldn't be around, and no scent for her to catch, at best then she'd catch a stale scent which was hard with so many people walking around.

So the young hero to be wandered the streets almost pointlessly. She stretched her arms over her head and yawned as she walked. Tonight she wore all dark grey clothing, and she carried a small bag that held some of her belongings, her vigilante mask among them.

As she walked down she thought she caught a familiar scent, among the many. She couldn't be sure if it was the villain, or if she even smelled it correctly, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do. So Sierra decided to follow it, she turned to face a bar, and it wasn't exactly like she could go into a bar, being a teenager and all. but she figured she could pass as 18. So she strode into the bar acting like she belonged and thankfully nobody seemed to bother her.
Sierra wasn't fully sure what to do with herself now. Sure she had what she thought the villain's scent was, but now she didn't know what to do with it. She guessed wandering the streets was as good an option as any other. But it was also pointless if the villain had gone to ground, and was lying low. After all then they wouldn't be around, and no scent for her to catch, at best then she'd catch a stale scent which was hard with so many people walking around.

So the young hero to be wandered the streets almost pointlessly. She stretched her arms over her head and yawned as she walked. Tonight she wore all dark grey clothing, and she carried a small bag that held some of her belongings, her vigilante mask among them.

As she walked down she thought she caught a familiar scent, among the many. She couldn't be sure if it was the villain, or if she even smelled it correctly, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do. So Sierra decided to follow it, she turned to face a bar, and it wasn't exactly like she could go into a bar, being a teenager and all. but she figured she could pass as 18. So she strode into the bar acting like she belonged and thankfully nobody seemed to bother her.
The bar was crowded. Arakan walked in, keeping his head down, hood up. It had been a while since he had been in the area, but his last encounter in the streets nearby had been an interesting one, assuming you call being stabbed in the stomach by a mugger you forgot to disarm "interesting".
The bar itself seemed pretty shady, but that was exactly the reason he'd decided to use it. Nobody important would look twice at a kid dying his hair when there were most likely information dealers and Yakuza at every table.
He made a beeline towards the bathroom, trying to be as invisible as possible. Once he stepped inside he headed straight for the sink. Dying his hair was a quick process now, usually only taking him a few minuites, and most of that was just mixing the dye. He began to make up the mixture, hoping he wouldn't get interrupted by anyone. Then again, anything could happen in a public bathroom.
The bar was crowded. Arakan walked in, keeping his head down, hood up. It had been a while since he had been in the area, but his last encounter in the streets nearby had been an interesting one, assuming you call being stabbed in the stomach by a mugger you forgot to disarm "interesting".
The bar itself seemed pretty shady, but that was exactly the reason he'd decided to use it. Nobody important would look twice at a kid dying his hair when there were most likely information dealers and Yakuza at every table.
He made a beeline towards the bathroom, trying to be as invisible as possible. Once he stepped inside he headed straight for the sink. Dying his hair was a quick process now, usually only taking him a few minuites, and most of that was just mixing the dye. He began to make up the mixture, hoping he wouldn't get interrupted by anyone. Then again, anything could happen in a public bathroom.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
(taking a turn because I'm evil. mwuahahah)
Tino felt dizzy as he hunched over slightly in a corner. It was loud.
So many sounds.
So many smells.
It was all almost too much, if he hadn't been a villain for so long he probably would have lost his mind and accidentally killed everyone inside.

Sighing he rubbed his temples as a slight migraine began pounding at his skull, but at least he would be safe in here. Tino found himself thinking about that night- he really hadn't meant to kill that hostage but it was just so tempting. Everything was so nauseatingly annoying that he just had to find some form of release and well, his quirk thought before he did. Didn't mean he didn't feel bad for them- or for the villain he still couldn't find.
(taking a turn because I'm evil. mwuahahah)
Tino felt dizzy as he hunched over slightly in a corner. It was loud.
So many sounds.
So many smells.
It was all almost too much, if he hadn't been a villain for so long he probably would have lost his mind and accidentally killed everyone inside.

Sighing he rubbed his temples as a slight migraine began pounding at his skull, but at least he would be safe in here. Tino found himself thinking about that night- he really hadn't meant to kill that hostage but it was just so tempting. Everything was so nauseatingly annoying that he just had to find some form of release and well, his quirk thought before he did. Didn't mean he didn't feel bad for them- or for the villain he still couldn't find.
Jet watched as a few more people filtered in, hearing the first song on his shift start up. He hummed along with the starting tune, voice lowered to a baritone rumble.

The body-paint spread across the open midsection of the dress shifted in the low light, from blue to black then back to blue again.

His feathers were dyed a mix of dark blue, white, black, and cyan, looking quite like a blue-jay. Flame was very good at replicating markings.

As the music peaked, a grin spread across his face, predatory teeth baring.

"Get this night off right!
And turn the bass up
Blow my ear drums up
Just like a firetruck
Get this night off right
And turn the bass up,
Yeah, I like it loud
I like it loud
!"

Well, there was one thing he was good at, when it came to parties.

And that was music. Just, in general. Singing, dancing, choosing one, any of them. It didn't matter. Granted this was a bar, but the song-was fast-paced, and the aster he moved, the harder it'd be to recognize him as Night, despite him having replaced the mask with a different one, this one having the feather-pattern he was currently sporting instead of his normal primaries.

((The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7jgFVWuGg&list=PL08EpZY-YECXoENIC1AXGuVK3mSD4fyrj&index=179))
Jet watched as a few more people filtered in, hearing the first song on his shift start up. He hummed along with the starting tune, voice lowered to a baritone rumble.

The body-paint spread across the open midsection of the dress shifted in the low light, from blue to black then back to blue again.

His feathers were dyed a mix of dark blue, white, black, and cyan, looking quite like a blue-jay. Flame was very good at replicating markings.

As the music peaked, a grin spread across his face, predatory teeth baring.

"Get this night off right!
And turn the bass up
Blow my ear drums up
Just like a firetruck
Get this night off right
And turn the bass up,
Yeah, I like it loud
I like it loud
!"

Well, there was one thing he was good at, when it came to parties.

And that was music. Just, in general. Singing, dancing, choosing one, any of them. It didn't matter. Granted this was a bar, but the song-was fast-paced, and the aster he moved, the harder it'd be to recognize him as Night, despite him having replaced the mask with a different one, this one having the feather-pattern he was currently sporting instead of his normal primaries.

((The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf7jgFVWuGg&list=PL08EpZY-YECXoENIC1AXGuVK3mSD4fyrj&index=179))
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
(I'm not letting this die gosh dangit)
The loudness of the bar and the amount of people that kept nearly bumping into Tino was beginning to overwhelm him. He had to get away from the center of the crowd, because even though that would mean he'd be in open view, it would lower his chances of accidentally hurting someone. Carefully avoiding people, he weaved through the crowd until he noticed something... strange.

Tino could've sworn he recognized someone who appeared to be feathered. Though he couldn't put a name to the face for the life of him.
(I'm not letting this die gosh dangit)
The loudness of the bar and the amount of people that kept nearly bumping into Tino was beginning to overwhelm him. He had to get away from the center of the crowd, because even though that would mean he'd be in open view, it would lower his chances of accidentally hurting someone. Carefully avoiding people, he weaved through the crowd until he noticed something... strange.

Tino could've sworn he recognized someone who appeared to be feathered. Though he couldn't put a name to the face for the life of him.
Rocky Cassidy

Rocky felt like just going to bed. This month had been awful, failed dates, failed missions, tics were getting bad again, and to top it all off he just found a road that was made of glass on the way over. He knew exactly what that meant, and it sucked!! Couldn't wait till another hero friend told him what exactly went down, or probably the news, if nothing came up hed go look himself. The man groaned internally and basically chugged the rest of his drink before he went back to resting his head in his arms. He looked toward the door occasionally, hero instincts made you do that.

He was doing that when he had to stop, shake his head, and look again. That was- No way.... It was? Maybe? Augh hed have to go and look, but he was pretty sure he knew exactly who just walked in the door. Rocky very carefully watched the man weave through the crowd, then lost him. Yeah, with how careful he was moving, those were the tell tale signs of that being his old house guest. He sighed, mentally prepared himself, adjusted his hat then started making his way over, the clacking of his hooved getting drowned out by the noises of the bar. He was above most peoples line of sight, so it didn't take him too long to track the guy down again, and now he was certain of who it was.

"Tino?"
At least his accent came in handy now, it was pretty hard to forget after all. Man...This was so weird... He hadn't seen Tino since the guy kinda accidently broke into his house, it was like the dude just jumped into thin air after that. Really if he didnt fix the damage he would've though that maybe it was some kind of fever dream, it was a whole mess of a situation after all and he never had anyhting happen after it to really show that he didnt just make it all up.

((here we gooooo
Rocky Cassidy

Rocky felt like just going to bed. This month had been awful, failed dates, failed missions, tics were getting bad again, and to top it all off he just found a road that was made of glass on the way over. He knew exactly what that meant, and it sucked!! Couldn't wait till another hero friend told him what exactly went down, or probably the news, if nothing came up hed go look himself. The man groaned internally and basically chugged the rest of his drink before he went back to resting his head in his arms. He looked toward the door occasionally, hero instincts made you do that.

He was doing that when he had to stop, shake his head, and look again. That was- No way.... It was? Maybe? Augh hed have to go and look, but he was pretty sure he knew exactly who just walked in the door. Rocky very carefully watched the man weave through the crowd, then lost him. Yeah, with how careful he was moving, those were the tell tale signs of that being his old house guest. He sighed, mentally prepared himself, adjusted his hat then started making his way over, the clacking of his hooved getting drowned out by the noises of the bar. He was above most peoples line of sight, so it didn't take him too long to track the guy down again, and now he was certain of who it was.

"Tino?"
At least his accent came in handy now, it was pretty hard to forget after all. Man...This was so weird... He hadn't seen Tino since the guy kinda accidently broke into his house, it was like the dude just jumped into thin air after that. Really if he didnt fix the damage he would've though that maybe it was some kind of fever dream, it was a whole mess of a situation after all and he never had anyhting happen after it to really show that he didnt just make it all up.

((here we gooooo
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11