Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA rp; vigilantes (Open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Mekoshi backed up as shrapnel went flying everywhere, hissing. He wasn't a battle-based hero. He was a support-class hero. But it should have been easier. And yet.

He turned to Glasshouse, cuffs at the ready as Amethyst appeared practically out of thin air.

"Jesus, 'Ra, what the f*** happened here?" She asked, landing.

'Shut it, Four. I need a light.' He hissed while signing, hooding up again.

'What for?'

"Just glow."

"Fine, fine," she snorted, tail flicking. Then she bit down on her wrist, exposing no small amount of blood to the air.

It promptly began glowing a semi-bright purple.

'Throw it at the shadows.'

"You're bossy today." She complied, but was still snarking.

'Not in the mood, Four.' He continued walking over to Glasshouse, cuffs at the ready if he tried anything.
Mekoshi backed up as shrapnel went flying everywhere, hissing. He wasn't a battle-based hero. He was a support-class hero. But it should have been easier. And yet.

He turned to Glasshouse, cuffs at the ready as Amethyst appeared practically out of thin air.

"Jesus, 'Ra, what the f*** happened here?" She asked, landing.

'Shut it, Four. I need a light.' He hissed while signing, hooding up again.

'What for?'

"Just glow."

"Fine, fine," she snorted, tail flicking. Then she bit down on her wrist, exposing no small amount of blood to the air.

It promptly began glowing a semi-bright purple.

'Throw it at the shadows.'

"You're bossy today." She complied, but was still snarking.

'Not in the mood, Four.' He continued walking over to Glasshouse, cuffs at the ready if he tried anything.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Brutus panted as he pushed two bushes apart from each other and yanked open a large metal door, a rope ladder unfolding into a dark pit. He climbed in and pulled the door back down, which pulled the bushes back together. Careful not to stress the rope too much he decided to jump the rest of the way down into the shelter- flicking on the light switch when he landed on the dirt ground. He'd managed to steal the shelter from another group of villains, as he was too lazy to find or make his own; however he'd had to replace the floor with dirt as dirt was less likely to need constant repairs.

Sighing, he walked over to the old computer that rested on a small wooden desk and searched up any recent news- waiting for any bit of details that might come out. It was possible he would have to steal someone's clothes for a disguise. He'd also have to see if he could keep an eye on that otehr villain to find out what became of them; for now though, he could rest.
Brutus panted as he pushed two bushes apart from each other and yanked open a large metal door, a rope ladder unfolding into a dark pit. He climbed in and pulled the door back down, which pulled the bushes back together. Careful not to stress the rope too much he decided to jump the rest of the way down into the shelter- flicking on the light switch when he landed on the dirt ground. He'd managed to steal the shelter from another group of villains, as he was too lazy to find or make his own; however he'd had to replace the floor with dirt as dirt was less likely to need constant repairs.

Sighing, he walked over to the old computer that rested on a small wooden desk and searched up any recent news- waiting for any bit of details that might come out. It was possible he would have to steal someone's clothes for a disguise. He'd also have to see if he could keep an eye on that otehr villain to find out what became of them; for now though, he could rest.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Arya Chaudhary

Damn, hed already lost sight of the fleeing villain. It looked like he got cloaked by something, had to be the same reason Ghost managed to vanish into the night. At least he had an idea of what his quirk did, not that it would help right now, but maybe it would later. The appearance of a scary sounding bird hero (a number,, a number that he couldn't remember) and the conversation she had with Cobra confirmed it, dude messed with shadows, cool.

Arya waved at Cobra when the hero stepped closer, gritting his teeth. Moving a hand that had a piece of steel stuck through just a couple inches under it hurt way to much but hey it was kinda funny, funny to him at this moment at least. Besides it was a good way to say 'hey im not going to try and run considering i cant and im also bleeding out in the middle of a makeshift war-zone'. He was starting to be able to move his other arm, which he used to push up his glasses and pinch the bridge of his nose. His head hurt, among other things, but the headache was the most annoying. He kinda hoped Ghost was right close to him, that way when the heroes discovered his hiding spot he could accidentally lunge at him, or try, that would work too.
Arya Chaudhary

Damn, hed already lost sight of the fleeing villain. It looked like he got cloaked by something, had to be the same reason Ghost managed to vanish into the night. At least he had an idea of what his quirk did, not that it would help right now, but maybe it would later. The appearance of a scary sounding bird hero (a number,, a number that he couldn't remember) and the conversation she had with Cobra confirmed it, dude messed with shadows, cool.

Arya waved at Cobra when the hero stepped closer, gritting his teeth. Moving a hand that had a piece of steel stuck through just a couple inches under it hurt way to much but hey it was kinda funny, funny to him at this moment at least. Besides it was a good way to say 'hey im not going to try and run considering i cant and im also bleeding out in the middle of a makeshift war-zone'. He was starting to be able to move his other arm, which he used to push up his glasses and pinch the bridge of his nose. His head hurt, among other things, but the headache was the most annoying. He kinda hoped Ghost was right close to him, that way when the heroes discovered his hiding spot he could accidentally lunge at him, or try, that would work too.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Oblivion could now feel control slowly coming back to him, however minimal and gradual it may be, soon he could get out of here, all he had to do was hold on a little longer. But then the new hero arrived, Four was what Cobra called her. A spike of panic shot through Oblivion's mind as the blood of the new hero started glowing. As a spatter of the blood flew through the air towards him he tried to move out of the way to no success, his movement may be returning but it wasn't returned.

He tried swarming the glow with shadow which was equally successful, the shadows weren't solid, and forcing them to the light source just wasted his energy. A second after the light first touched his shadow he was forced out, morphing back to his human form and rather ungracefully being dropped a couple feet to the ground leaving him lying on the concrete. It wasn't that bad for a second or two as he pushed himself up so he was sitting. But then the pain hit, in one crashing wave. Oblivion clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth against it as it took over his entire world making everything else just a distant reality.
Oblivion could now feel control slowly coming back to him, however minimal and gradual it may be, soon he could get out of here, all he had to do was hold on a little longer. But then the new hero arrived, Four was what Cobra called her. A spike of panic shot through Oblivion's mind as the blood of the new hero started glowing. As a spatter of the blood flew through the air towards him he tried to move out of the way to no success, his movement may be returning but it wasn't returned.

He tried swarming the glow with shadow which was equally successful, the shadows weren't solid, and forcing them to the light source just wasted his energy. A second after the light first touched his shadow he was forced out, morphing back to his human form and rather ungracefully being dropped a couple feet to the ground leaving him lying on the concrete. It wasn't that bad for a second or two as he pushed himself up so he was sitting. But then the pain hit, in one crashing wave. Oblivion clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth against it as it took over his entire world making everything else just a distant reality.
Amethyst strode over as someone popped out of the shadows, tail lashing. "Well, then. 'Aight, I admit it, Cobra, you were right."

Cobra snorted, rolling his eyes so hard he could've sworn he heard something crack. He slipped the cuffs onto Glasshouse's wrists, sleeking his hair-hood.

"That one needs to go to a hospital, per regulation. Actually, no. Both of them do. Right, then. What'd you do? Spray and pray?"

Mekoshi's expression said it all.

That's exactly what he did.

And it worked.

And he was a smug-a**, mo****-f*****

Am paused, humming. "You have anymore cuffs on you, 'Ra?"

The handcuffs hitting her on the back of the head said enough for themselves.
Amethyst strode over as someone popped out of the shadows, tail lashing. "Well, then. 'Aight, I admit it, Cobra, you were right."

Cobra snorted, rolling his eyes so hard he could've sworn he heard something crack. He slipped the cuffs onto Glasshouse's wrists, sleeking his hair-hood.

"That one needs to go to a hospital, per regulation. Actually, no. Both of them do. Right, then. What'd you do? Spray and pray?"

Mekoshi's expression said it all.

That's exactly what he did.

And it worked.

And he was a smug-a**, mo****-f*****

Am paused, humming. "You have anymore cuffs on you, 'Ra?"

The handcuffs hitting her on the back of the head said enough for themselves.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
By the next day, Flame was awake. Groggy and wanting to shred something, but awake. Jet spent a good hour, hour and a half ranting and telling them to be more careful, but he couldn't say much either, considering the last time he Overclocked himself and got sick was barely a week ago.

Fletcher came to collect camera records from Crow's helmet as well, looking like he was running off coffee dregs alone.

He passed out on the chair as soon as Jet offered it to him.Av took it as evidence and returned to slithering up and down the halls to make sure there were no escapees.

All in all, things were pretty fine.

Amethyst and Meko were back at their agency, Crow and Night were talking casually with their masks on, Avature was pacing around in the hall somewhere, and Fletcher was too out of it to get the information processed, so they were beign held at the hospital until further notice.

Not too shabby.
By the next day, Flame was awake. Groggy and wanting to shred something, but awake. Jet spent a good hour, hour and a half ranting and telling them to be more careful, but he couldn't say much either, considering the last time he Overclocked himself and got sick was barely a week ago.

Fletcher came to collect camera records from Crow's helmet as well, looking like he was running off coffee dregs alone.

He passed out on the chair as soon as Jet offered it to him.Av took it as evidence and returned to slithering up and down the halls to make sure there were no escapees.

All in all, things were pretty fine.

Amethyst and Meko were back at their agency, Crow and Night were talking casually with their masks on, Avature was pacing around in the hall somewhere, and Fletcher was too out of it to get the information processed, so they were beign held at the hospital until further notice.

Not too shabby.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Tino was still at his computer, stalking the news sites for any form of details- but strangely enough nothing had come up yet. He sighed and stretched his arms, but winced as he pulled at his side, which was still sore from having a large sheet of metal tear through it. 'How am I ever going to find that shadow villain that helped me?'

His arm reached down to grab a water bottle, but his hand hit nothing but air. Confused, he glanced down and groaned in annoyance when he realized that he had run out of water. Great.

Tino picked up a large brown raincoat he kept as a blanket and as a disguise- just in case. He would definitely need it now that he'd made more of a mess then he usually did, which admittedly he still felt bad about. There was no time to think about that now though as he buttoned up the coat that covered most of his small frame then left his underground base- carefully putting the bushes back in place as he closed the door behind him.

The sun stung his eyes, causing him to grumble in irritation as he began heading for the nearest store, keeping his head down.
Tino was still at his computer, stalking the news sites for any form of details- but strangely enough nothing had come up yet. He sighed and stretched his arms, but winced as he pulled at his side, which was still sore from having a large sheet of metal tear through it. 'How am I ever going to find that shadow villain that helped me?'

His arm reached down to grab a water bottle, but his hand hit nothing but air. Confused, he glanced down and groaned in annoyance when he realized that he had run out of water. Great.

Tino picked up a large brown raincoat he kept as a blanket and as a disguise- just in case. He would definitely need it now that he'd made more of a mess then he usually did, which admittedly he still felt bad about. There was no time to think about that now though as he buttoned up the coat that covered most of his small frame then left his underground base- carefully putting the bushes back in place as he closed the door behind him.

The sun stung his eyes, causing him to grumble in irritation as he began heading for the nearest store, keeping his head down.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Arya Chaudhary

Logically Arya knew he shouldn't be planing. But he couldn't not plan, he couldn't just lie down and think 'ok thats enough!' and switch topics in his head, that wasn't how this worked, and wasn't how it would ever work. So he lie there,defeated, thinking about what to do next. First thing, Brutus. He promised himself right here and right now that he wouldn't go chasing after him, he was not his priority and that was final. That didn't mean he wouldn’t make him regret being born if he ever saw him. Just meant he couldn't purposely track him down. Next, Ghost. He also wasn't about to go searching for that guy, after all he did way less then Brutus, he was just defending his own team, and yeah, that made sense. But, he was also a major player in getting him stuck in this hospital thinking sooo, no favors there. Last, the heroes, the most annoying of the encounters to plan for. Technically speaking, they did literally nothing wrong! Not a thing! He was an enemy, and Brutus, and ghost. But, that was only the logical big brain side, not the 'i wish you would've just let me take care of this so it we wouldt be here' side.

Arya sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose again. This was why he was always doing stuff, in the day time and at night. Somebody forgot to give him a 'hey brain shut up' switch, and he really, really needed one. Bright side, focus on the positives. His legs were fine now, nothing broke, the same for him arm. The shrapnel managed to miss his bones, it tore quite a few things and he didn't really want to try moving his wrist again but, itd get better. That nail that shot up by his eye didn't smack through his skull, or even stick, so that too was excellent news. And!! From what he knew, he didn't manage to kill any pedestrians! H*ll, he must've saved a few that got buried by that building, great things to say in a court case. Now injuries he caused? He just,,, wasn't thinking about those at the moment, hed deal with that when the time came.
Arya Chaudhary

Logically Arya knew he shouldn't be planing. But he couldn't not plan, he couldn't just lie down and think 'ok thats enough!' and switch topics in his head, that wasn't how this worked, and wasn't how it would ever work. So he lie there,defeated, thinking about what to do next. First thing, Brutus. He promised himself right here and right now that he wouldn't go chasing after him, he was not his priority and that was final. That didn't mean he wouldn’t make him regret being born if he ever saw him. Just meant he couldn't purposely track him down. Next, Ghost. He also wasn't about to go searching for that guy, after all he did way less then Brutus, he was just defending his own team, and yeah, that made sense. But, he was also a major player in getting him stuck in this hospital thinking sooo, no favors there. Last, the heroes, the most annoying of the encounters to plan for. Technically speaking, they did literally nothing wrong! Not a thing! He was an enemy, and Brutus, and ghost. But, that was only the logical big brain side, not the 'i wish you would've just let me take care of this so it we wouldt be here' side.

Arya sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose again. This was why he was always doing stuff, in the day time and at night. Somebody forgot to give him a 'hey brain shut up' switch, and he really, really needed one. Bright side, focus on the positives. His legs were fine now, nothing broke, the same for him arm. The shrapnel managed to miss his bones, it tore quite a few things and he didn't really want to try moving his wrist again but, itd get better. That nail that shot up by his eye didn't smack through his skull, or even stick, so that too was excellent news. And!! From what he knew, he didn't manage to kill any pedestrians! H*ll, he must've saved a few that got buried by that building, great things to say in a court case. Now injuries he caused? He just,,, wasn't thinking about those at the moment, hed deal with that when the time came.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Arakan looked at his money and counted out the change. He sighed, realising how little he had. He could still just about afford it, but it would have to be a cheap brand, the ckind that could do long-lasting damage. He hadn't had enough in a long time, his once-red streak now faded to a sickly orange. He was feeling a blue vibe today, and it lasted longer for the money so he woudn't have to re-dye it for a while unless he wanted to. Yeah, that would do.
He put his money back in his bag and slung it back over his shoulder, the hood from his hoodie pulled up. It was too large for him, but it was comfy and easy to curl up into, so he didn't mind. He knew there was a store pretty nearby, so he headed in that direction, hoping he was going he right way.
Arakan looked at his money and counted out the change. He sighed, realising how little he had. He could still just about afford it, but it would have to be a cheap brand, the ckind that could do long-lasting damage. He hadn't had enough in a long time, his once-red streak now faded to a sickly orange. He was feeling a blue vibe today, and it lasted longer for the money so he woudn't have to re-dye it for a while unless he wanted to. Yeah, that would do.
He put his money back in his bag and slung it back over his shoulder, the hood from his hoodie pulled up. It was too large for him, but it was comfy and easy to curl up into, so he didn't mind. He knew there was a store pretty nearby, so he headed in that direction, hoping he was going he right way.
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Oblivion lay in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling with a rather blank expression. It was very boring for him to be in the hospital. There was absolutely nothing for him to do here. As for his injuries, thankfully he had no broken bones or anything major. Mostly just minor cuts and bruises, except for where Cobra’s spiky projectile hit him in the arm.

So as he lay in the hospital he carefully considered how he could escape. After all that was pretty much all he could do. He didn’t know the layout of the hospital which would make it hard, plus there was the problem that he was restrained and his quirk suppressed. He wasn’t sure what he could do about the restraints but he supposed they would have to move him at some point then he could try to escape. As for his quirk, well he could fight without it, it would be harder to fight with an injured arm and no weapon though. Ideally his escape wouldn’t be hinged on his fighting abilities. As for the hospital he was sure there were signs on the way to get to the exit, then once he was out all he had to do was disappear. But now all he could do was think and wait for a chance to present itself.
Oblivion lay in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling with a rather blank expression. It was very boring for him to be in the hospital. There was absolutely nothing for him to do here. As for his injuries, thankfully he had no broken bones or anything major. Mostly just minor cuts and bruises, except for where Cobra’s spiky projectile hit him in the arm.

So as he lay in the hospital he carefully considered how he could escape. After all that was pretty much all he could do. He didn’t know the layout of the hospital which would make it hard, plus there was the problem that he was restrained and his quirk suppressed. He wasn’t sure what he could do about the restraints but he supposed they would have to move him at some point then he could try to escape. As for his quirk, well he could fight without it, it would be harder to fight with an injured arm and no weapon though. Ideally his escape wouldn’t be hinged on his fighting abilities. As for the hospital he was sure there were signs on the way to get to the exit, then once he was out all he had to do was disappear. But now all he could do was think and wait for a chance to present itself.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11