Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA rp; vigilantes (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Mekoshi huffed, panting. His voice was hoarse and a few scales had popped up along his face. "'Pologies, but can't exactly direct a sound."

He looked the other up and down, humming. "Glasshouse, huh? I'll deal with you in a moment." He removed quirk-suppressive cuffs and aimed to snap them around Brutus' wrists.

All that could be seen of Amethyst as she moved was a purple-white blur, wingbeats coming fast and hard. She was nowhere near as fast as Flame was, but she was much faster than an ambulance and she had the feeling she'd be flying back and forth all night.

The Copycat Seraphim landed a bit roughly in front of a hospital, kicking the door open and snapping for a medic or doctor or whatever to come see this... 'survivor'.

"Mask stays ON! If I see any one of you take it off more than releasing the mouthguard, I'll have some words with your bosses!"

And then the hero was gone, worry gnawing away at Amethyst's soul.

CC already had hospital records, despite hating the place. They'd know who to call.

"C'mon, 'Rii. Hang in there for us."
Mekoshi huffed, panting. His voice was hoarse and a few scales had popped up along his face. "'Pologies, but can't exactly direct a sound."

He looked the other up and down, humming. "Glasshouse, huh? I'll deal with you in a moment." He removed quirk-suppressive cuffs and aimed to snap them around Brutus' wrists.

All that could be seen of Amethyst as she moved was a purple-white blur, wingbeats coming fast and hard. She was nowhere near as fast as Flame was, but she was much faster than an ambulance and she had the feeling she'd be flying back and forth all night.

The Copycat Seraphim landed a bit roughly in front of a hospital, kicking the door open and snapping for a medic or doctor or whatever to come see this... 'survivor'.

"Mask stays ON! If I see any one of you take it off more than releasing the mouthguard, I'll have some words with your bosses!"

And then the hero was gone, worry gnawing away at Amethyst's soul.

CC already had hospital records, despite hating the place. They'd know who to call.

"C'mon, 'Rii. Hang in there for us."
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Brutus noticed the cuffs instantly, and his entire body and mind screamed. He internally thrashed around- desperate to break free from the control of the quirk. While having a form of quirk suppressant wouldn't be so bad Brutus refused to go to prison.

'What have I done to deserve this? I'm not a bad person I just... make some big mistakes is all! LET ME GO LET ME GO! I REFUSE TO GO!' He yelled internally, his muscles all tingling with the numbness of being controlled. Then some movement in his fingers, and then the tingling in his left arm stopped. Brutus flung his arm awkwardly in front of himself in an attempt to scare off the hero.

"GO AWAY!" The sudden anger was a shock to even himself, but it made sense. He never liked restriction that he couldn't control. Why should he have to change himself for others after all? Brutus tried to run but quickly realized that he only had control over his arm, nothing more, and he made something similar to a growling noise.
Brutus noticed the cuffs instantly, and his entire body and mind screamed. He internally thrashed around- desperate to break free from the control of the quirk. While having a form of quirk suppressant wouldn't be so bad Brutus refused to go to prison.

'What have I done to deserve this? I'm not a bad person I just... make some big mistakes is all! LET ME GO LET ME GO! I REFUSE TO GO!' He yelled internally, his muscles all tingling with the numbness of being controlled. Then some movement in his fingers, and then the tingling in his left arm stopped. Brutus flung his arm awkwardly in front of himself in an attempt to scare off the hero.

"GO AWAY!" The sudden anger was a shock to even himself, but it made sense. He never liked restriction that he couldn't control. Why should he have to change himself for others after all? Brutus tried to run but quickly realized that he only had control over his arm, nothing more, and he made something similar to a growling noise.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Arya Chaudhary

He stopped once he saw Brutus about to be restrained, but that didn't mean he wasn't livid. Though, he realized wishing a painful death on random kids shouldn't exactly be the first thing to do tomorrow. Plus, if something went wrong right about now the blame would be pinned on both of them rather then just him, the media liked flocking to the heroes a lot more then some stranger who did night time prowls.

"Yeah sure you can try to."
Arya scoffed a bit, he wasn't about to be caught now. But he wasn't going just run away, this seemed way too easy. Still,, sticking around wasn't the best idea, he almost believed Cobra last time, he might actually fall for it if he tried that again. He was thinking that when Brutus moved, actually moved, and he jumped.

"Oi Cobra, I can take off his arm if youd like, I could even get both of them and make this alot easier."
He glared darkly at the growling villain, yeah he was pushing it and might get himself killed but man was it fun to poke a bear. Especially if that bear was running like a headless bird and you were the farmer responsible for it.
Arya Chaudhary

He stopped once he saw Brutus about to be restrained, but that didn't mean he wasn't livid. Though, he realized wishing a painful death on random kids shouldn't exactly be the first thing to do tomorrow. Plus, if something went wrong right about now the blame would be pinned on both of them rather then just him, the media liked flocking to the heroes a lot more then some stranger who did night time prowls.

"Yeah sure you can try to."
Arya scoffed a bit, he wasn't about to be caught now. But he wasn't going just run away, this seemed way too easy. Still,, sticking around wasn't the best idea, he almost believed Cobra last time, he might actually fall for it if he tried that again. He was thinking that when Brutus moved, actually moved, and he jumped.

"Oi Cobra, I can take off his arm if youd like, I could even get both of them and make this alot easier."
He glared darkly at the growling villain, yeah he was pushing it and might get himself killed but man was it fun to poke a bear. Especially if that bear was running like a headless bird and you were the farmer responsible for it.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Oblivion had been perched on a rooftop blocks away when he heard the commotion beginning. He figured it was in his best interest to stay away, after all where there was a commotion there was bound to be heroes, and he didn't need to deal with heroes, they could be quite bothersome. Instead going about his plans for the night.

Which tonight his plans were to find and kill yet another governmental worker. So tonight he watched a government building, his choice being the hero public safety commission's building. As he watched and waited for some government employee to leave his mind kept wandering to the commotion he heard. Finally he decided he'd go check it out, he'd just be careful.

So the villain morphed into a shadow and left traveling over the rooftops towards the commotion. He stopped suddenly on his way there when he heard someone shout, GO AWAY. Suddenly more interested in that Oblivion followed the sound to its source. He morphed back to his human form perching on the side of the rooftop looking down at the street below.

He spotted three people down below. The one with green hair seemed to be close to putting cuffs on the one with blonde hair. So the green haired one was obviously a hero, and the blonde haired one was a villain or vigilante possibly. As for the last one he wasn't quite sure. So he set to searching his brain for answers on to who these three were. Soon it came to him, one was the vigilante known as Stained Glass. The green haired hero was fairly new, Cobra he believed.

As for the last one he couldn't be quite sure but he figured they were a villain. Which to him it meant he should help out. Even if he wasn't a villain, Oblivion didn't particularly like the idea of another person being taken in by the heroes. So he first made sure the hood on his head was pulled down and secure, then he pulled a ninja star out of one of the many pockets of his cargo pants. He then threw it towards the hero, setting it on a path to simply graze his arm barely breaking the skin before embedding itself into the other wall of the alley, a warning shot.
Oblivion had been perched on a rooftop blocks away when he heard the commotion beginning. He figured it was in his best interest to stay away, after all where there was a commotion there was bound to be heroes, and he didn't need to deal with heroes, they could be quite bothersome. Instead going about his plans for the night.

Which tonight his plans were to find and kill yet another governmental worker. So tonight he watched a government building, his choice being the hero public safety commission's building. As he watched and waited for some government employee to leave his mind kept wandering to the commotion he heard. Finally he decided he'd go check it out, he'd just be careful.

So the villain morphed into a shadow and left traveling over the rooftops towards the commotion. He stopped suddenly on his way there when he heard someone shout, GO AWAY. Suddenly more interested in that Oblivion followed the sound to its source. He morphed back to his human form perching on the side of the rooftop looking down at the street below.

He spotted three people down below. The one with green hair seemed to be close to putting cuffs on the one with blonde hair. So the green haired one was obviously a hero, and the blonde haired one was a villain or vigilante possibly. As for the last one he wasn't quite sure. So he set to searching his brain for answers on to who these three were. Soon it came to him, one was the vigilante known as Stained Glass. The green haired hero was fairly new, Cobra he believed.

As for the last one he couldn't be quite sure but he figured they were a villain. Which to him it meant he should help out. Even if he wasn't a villain, Oblivion didn't particularly like the idea of another person being taken in by the heroes. So he first made sure the hood on his head was pulled down and secure, then he pulled a ninja star out of one of the many pockets of his cargo pants. He then threw it towards the hero, setting it on a path to simply graze his arm barely breaking the skin before embedding itself into the other wall of the alley, a warning shot.
Mekoshi grumbled under his breath, voice hoarse. He couldn't risk speaking again; he could feel his quirk straining and wanting to snap under... some kind of feral fury, emanating from Brutus.

Joy.

Why did Amethyst always stick him with the fussy ones?

Then he heard it.

The slight interruption in the air.

It was too late.

The blade clipped the edge of Meko's upper arm and he hissed, backstepping and flaring his hair—wait hair?

The long strands of hair acted similarly to a hood, that being the equivalent while he was in a human form. And it looked like a hood, as well.

Well... he supposed he had a vacation day saved up that he could use to ice his throat.

"Show yourself!"

Jet was pacing the balcony in circles when he got the call, wings fluttering and gnawing on his lip.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when it rang, and he was fairly sure he felt his soul leave his body when he answered it.

"Is this NightOwl?"

Strange...

"...Yes?" He was tentative, almost nervous, having—irresponsibly—not checked the caller ID.

"You were the emergency contact on CrowCall's file; we need—"

"Where?"

"Tokyo general hospital. Room 316."

"Alright."

With a cool kind of simmering fear, Jet donned a cloak that'd protect his feathers from the rain for a bit, strapped his mask on, and leaped into the air, dread filling his mind.

They were fine.

Flame wasn't irresponsible.

...That was a lie.
Mekoshi grumbled under his breath, voice hoarse. He couldn't risk speaking again; he could feel his quirk straining and wanting to snap under... some kind of feral fury, emanating from Brutus.

Joy.

Why did Amethyst always stick him with the fussy ones?

Then he heard it.

The slight interruption in the air.

It was too late.

The blade clipped the edge of Meko's upper arm and he hissed, backstepping and flaring his hair—wait hair?

The long strands of hair acted similarly to a hood, that being the equivalent while he was in a human form. And it looked like a hood, as well.

Well... he supposed he had a vacation day saved up that he could use to ice his throat.

"Show yourself!"

Jet was pacing the balcony in circles when he got the call, wings fluttering and gnawing on his lip.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when it rang, and he was fairly sure he felt his soul leave his body when he answered it.

"Is this NightOwl?"

Strange...

"...Yes?" He was tentative, almost nervous, having—irresponsibly—not checked the caller ID.

"You were the emergency contact on CrowCall's file; we need—"

"Where?"

"Tokyo general hospital. Room 316."

"Alright."

With a cool kind of simmering fear, Jet donned a cloak that'd protect his feathers from the rain for a bit, strapped his mask on, and leaped into the air, dread filling his mind.

They were fine.

Flame wasn't irresponsible.

...That was a lie.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
The distraction was a near miracle as Brutus' strength grew from the panic he felt- if he wasn't careful he might get shot. Getting shot sounded less appealing then going to prison, causing him to even grimace at the thought while he managed to viciously break his other arm free from the quirk. He considered himself lucky to at least have an opportunity for escape as he reached into his coat pocket, grabbing something and appearing to have placed it in his mouth, proceeding to then continue his internal struggle to fully free himself from the quirk.

Brutus wondered if the shots had come from a villain, and if it was, he hoped they would help him escape. He turned his attention back to the colorful glass person and the hero- sending a nasty glare back to glass person. Brutus decided he really needed to pay attention to the news to learn these people's names and quirks before getting into fights.
The distraction was a near miracle as Brutus' strength grew from the panic he felt- if he wasn't careful he might get shot. Getting shot sounded less appealing then going to prison, causing him to even grimace at the thought while he managed to viciously break his other arm free from the quirk. He considered himself lucky to at least have an opportunity for escape as he reached into his coat pocket, grabbing something and appearing to have placed it in his mouth, proceeding to then continue his internal struggle to fully free himself from the quirk.

Brutus wondered if the shots had come from a villain, and if it was, he hoped they would help him escape. He turned his attention back to the colorful glass person and the hero- sending a nasty glare back to glass person. Brutus decided he really needed to pay attention to the news to learn these people's names and quirks before getting into fights.
Arya Chaudhary

Arya whipped his head to where the weapon had been thrown from. Again?! Fun night tonight, real fun, great excellent completely happy and care free fun. He looked back to Cobra, didnt look like he spotted the attacker either, and his suspicions were quickly confirmed when he yelled again. Yikes, sounded painful. Still, he really had to think fast here, especially now that Brutus was loose again, and seemed to just slip something behind his teeth. Wow he really wanted ruin that guys life right now, it was getting increasingly difficult to hold on to what little morals he had.

"How are you doing there snake boy? You wanna get stuck with property damage murder man or do you want to chase after our lovely guest."
Arya made sure he said the lovely guest part louder. If they wanted to hide in the shadows and fire off warning shots then he just wanted to let them know that it wouldn't work, should've just jumped in and took em both out, probably would've made things alot easier. Still, he kept direct eye contact with Brutus, keeping up with his earlier glare. It would be fun to watch a whole lot of glass shatter everywhere, and if he died then he died, might as well go out as red mess against the pavement.
"I'd gladly beat in either of their teeth and it doesn't look like you have any friends coming."
Arya Chaudhary

Arya whipped his head to where the weapon had been thrown from. Again?! Fun night tonight, real fun, great excellent completely happy and care free fun. He looked back to Cobra, didnt look like he spotted the attacker either, and his suspicions were quickly confirmed when he yelled again. Yikes, sounded painful. Still, he really had to think fast here, especially now that Brutus was loose again, and seemed to just slip something behind his teeth. Wow he really wanted ruin that guys life right now, it was getting increasingly difficult to hold on to what little morals he had.

"How are you doing there snake boy? You wanna get stuck with property damage murder man or do you want to chase after our lovely guest."
Arya made sure he said the lovely guest part louder. If they wanted to hide in the shadows and fire off warning shots then he just wanted to let them know that it wouldn't work, should've just jumped in and took em both out, probably would've made things alot easier. Still, he kept direct eye contact with Brutus, keeping up with his earlier glare. It would be fun to watch a whole lot of glass shatter everywhere, and if he died then he died, might as well go out as red mess against the pavement.
"I'd gladly beat in either of their teeth and it doesn't look like you have any friends coming."
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Oblivion's small smile quickly turned to a frown as he felt the grasp of the hero's command wash over it. He struggled to keep himself from obeying but only managed to do so for a second before giving in. He morphed into his shadow form and traveled down the side of the building to the ground below. He materialized again standing near Brutus and facing Cobra and Glasshouse.

"Hello." He spoke calmly not letting any of his emotions leak into his voice. Now that he was on the ground he properly scanned his opponents. The hero didn't appear all that intimidating in his rather casual clothes and normal appearance. However Oblivion did notice that he now had what appeared to be snake hood. As for the vigilante he had an interesting sense of fashion to say the least. But he did know that both of their quirks could be threatening.

His gaze shifted to Glasshouse at his last comment, although it was directed to the hero. "Now, it wouldn't be very polite to beat in the teeth of your lovely guest, would it?" He remarked rhetorically, seemingly unaffected by either of his comments.
Oblivion's small smile quickly turned to a frown as he felt the grasp of the hero's command wash over it. He struggled to keep himself from obeying but only managed to do so for a second before giving in. He morphed into his shadow form and traveled down the side of the building to the ground below. He materialized again standing near Brutus and facing Cobra and Glasshouse.

"Hello." He spoke calmly not letting any of his emotions leak into his voice. Now that he was on the ground he properly scanned his opponents. The hero didn't appear all that intimidating in his rather casual clothes and normal appearance. However Oblivion did notice that he now had what appeared to be snake hood. As for the vigilante he had an interesting sense of fashion to say the least. But he did know that both of their quirks could be threatening.

His gaze shifted to Glasshouse at his last comment, although it was directed to the hero. "Now, it wouldn't be very polite to beat in the teeth of your lovely guest, would it?" He remarked rhetorically, seemingly unaffected by either of his comments.
Mekoshi looked like he just wanted to die.

Right then and there.

And he physically couldn't speak anymore, having shouted both commands at full volume.

So he sighed, mentally reminding himself that he needed a capture-weapon. Instead, he slipped a package out of his pocket. It was full of little white-blue things, which were laced with a powerful paralysis poison.

Thank you, Cobalt.

He coughed dryly, starting to sign. 'No. Please don't engage. Are you going to come lightly or do I need to use these?'
Jet would never admit it, but by the time he got to the hospital, he was having a panic-attack.

It was hard to breathe, the world was spinning, and his vision was blacking out in certain areas.

The Seraph landed right outside, slipping in with... less silence than normal. They knew not to stop him.

He practically slammed the door to the rooms open, twisting and turning through the halls and to the third floor.

He didn't even wait until he got into the room to reach out with his quirk, just hearing their mind before the connection was made.

Flame was unconscious...

But alive.

They just needed to sleep.

Reckless idgit.

Night sat down in one of the spare chairs, humming to himself and monitoring their dreams.

Their helmet was still on, thankfully, though the mouth-guard was retracted.

They probably used too much energy, though the bandaged hand was a mystery to him.
Mekoshi looked like he just wanted to die.

Right then and there.

And he physically couldn't speak anymore, having shouted both commands at full volume.

So he sighed, mentally reminding himself that he needed a capture-weapon. Instead, he slipped a package out of his pocket. It was full of little white-blue things, which were laced with a powerful paralysis poison.

Thank you, Cobalt.

He coughed dryly, starting to sign. 'No. Please don't engage. Are you going to come lightly or do I need to use these?'
Jet would never admit it, but by the time he got to the hospital, he was having a panic-attack.

It was hard to breathe, the world was spinning, and his vision was blacking out in certain areas.

The Seraph landed right outside, slipping in with... less silence than normal. They knew not to stop him.

He practically slammed the door to the rooms open, twisting and turning through the halls and to the third floor.

He didn't even wait until he got into the room to reach out with his quirk, just hearing their mind before the connection was made.

Flame was unconscious...

But alive.

They just needed to sleep.

Reckless idgit.

Night sat down in one of the spare chairs, humming to himself and monitoring their dreams.

Their helmet was still on, thankfully, though the mouth-guard was retracted.

They probably used too much energy, though the bandaged hand was a mystery to him.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Why did he always end up getting caught in big messes like this one? Tino never liked- and frankly, never wanted- the attention meant less freedoms as police and heroes would constantly be on his back. How annoying. However, he caught a slight movement from the corner of his eye- the hero was reaching into his pocket.

Tino suddenly spat at the hero's hand that pulled something out of the pocket, sending something flying at his wrist. The piece of glass that Tino had put in his pocket earlier hurdled at the hero with blinding speed, leaving the villain only able to hope it would hit its target and stab through the hero's wrist, leaving it useless. Though his aim was decent, it didn't mean he was confident the shard would hit the mark.
Why did he always end up getting caught in big messes like this one? Tino never liked- and frankly, never wanted- the attention meant less freedoms as police and heroes would constantly be on his back. How annoying. However, he caught a slight movement from the corner of his eye- the hero was reaching into his pocket.

Tino suddenly spat at the hero's hand that pulled something out of the pocket, sending something flying at his wrist. The piece of glass that Tino had put in his pocket earlier hurdled at the hero with blinding speed, leaving the villain only able to hope it would hit its target and stab through the hero's wrist, leaving it useless. Though his aim was decent, it didn't mean he was confident the shard would hit the mark.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11