Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TCoK Part 3: Snake Eater
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
I don't have any parents and the mage that raised me and the goddess i served in a past life are likely dead so hdbdn go ahead
I don't have any parents and the mage that raised me and the goddess i served in a past life are likely dead so hdbdn go ahead
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
I haven't seen Machina at all but I haven't given up hope on finding him. He's still alive... I just know it.
I haven't seen Machina at all but I haven't given up hope on finding him. He's still alive... I just know it.
LIo8D8G.gif
((Yeah, I've heard of FF Type-0, haven't played it yet, but from what I've seen of the game, the characters look cool and I already have a fave))
((Yeah, I've heard of FF Type-0, haven't played it yet, but from what I've seen of the game, the characters look cool and I already have a fave))
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
(Well Ace and Machina are from that game. Also Ace knows Locke since both of them were in Dissadia Final Fantasy NT)

Where's Locke? I thought that he would be here?
(Well Ace and Machina are from that game. Also Ace knows Locke since both of them were in Dissadia Final Fantasy NT)

Where's Locke? I thought that he would be here?
LIo8D8G.gif
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm okay, if you don't count the fact that my parents are dead, and my master is dead, and one of my chirren fell in a dimensional hole...
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm okay, if you don't count the fact that my parents are dead, and my master is dead, and one of my chirren fell in a dimensional hole...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
The same thing has been happening to all of our worlds.
The same thing has been happening to all of our worlds.
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh, hey Ace
Oh, hey Ace
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I thought that you were dead since you and Bartz didn't return when you were supposed to.

Glad to see that you're alive
I thought that you were dead since you and Bartz didn't return when you were supposed to.

Glad to see that you're alive
LIo8D8G.gif
do i still exist-
do i still exist-
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
It's been a while, Locke... dimensional destruction is everywhere and my homeworld is nearly destroyed
It's been a while, Locke... dimensional destruction is everywhere and my homeworld is nearly destroyed
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67