Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TCoK Part 3: Snake Eater
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Okay. I understand now and I already tested the colors

Vaan you have doomed us all

I didn't mean it, I swear!

Can we all just calm down and think rationally

I swapped Noct's color to a bright red.
Vaan's color is now burnt orange.
Okay. I understand now and I already tested the colors

Vaan you have doomed us all

I didn't mean it, I swear!

Can we all just calm down and think rationally

I swapped Noct's color to a bright red.
Vaan's color is now burnt orange.
LIo8D8G.gif
Great, MORE people

Cmon, Pittoo, they can’t be THAT bad!
Great, MORE people

Cmon, Pittoo, they can’t be THAT bad!
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
You must be Dark Pit! Cloud told me about you and how cool you are

Show some respect for crying out loud.
You must be Dark Pit! Cloud told me about you and how cool you are

Show some respect for crying out loud.
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh- That dude with the giant kitchen knife for a sword. I met him like, once, and that was in that fighting thing

Oh, Super Smash Bros.???

At least you aren’t breaking the fourth wall like you do in your game- technically, SSB is canon-
Oh- That dude with the giant kitchen knife for a sword. I met him like, once, and that was in that fighting thing

Oh, Super Smash Bros.???

At least you aren’t breaking the fourth wall like you do in your game- technically, SSB is canon-
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
[color=#a87d32]He's my brother even though we look nothing like each other[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/USxY5Xu.png[/img] [color=#323ea8]I think that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ramza and Cloud is one of my closest friends[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/83nqPDB.jpg[/img]
He's my brother even though we look nothing like each other
USxY5Xu.png

I think that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ramza and Cloud is one of my closest friends
83nqPDB.jpg
LIo8D8G.gif
Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I'm Kafei, and this here is Sabin. [color=ECA927]Howdy.[/color] [quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-03-26 12:35:02" ] ((Which reminds me! I should introduce my boys. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BYSei3o.jpg[/img] This here is Kafei. He's a canon character in the Legend of Zelda series, and canonically an adult, but we never see him as an adult. The only personality we get is that he loves his wife, Anju, but the one playing her hasn't responded in a long time, so I've taken it upon myself to expand his personality. The way I play him, he's a brash casanova type who enjoys drinking, gambling, and hardcore parkour. Basically what Brendon Urie wishes he could be. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/9/99/Sabin_IV.jpg[/img] And then there's Sabin, our resident beef. He's the strong and supportive type; impulsive, loyal, and a bit stubborn. No, he's not Chris Hemsworth, shut up.)) [/quote]
Well, it's nice to meet all of you. I'm Kafei, and this here is Sabin.

Howdy.
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-03-26 12:35:02:
((Which reminds me! I should introduce my boys.
BYSei3o.jpg
This here is Kafei. He's a canon character in the Legend of Zelda series, and canonically an adult, but we never see him as an adult. The only personality we get is that he loves his wife, Anju, but the one playing her hasn't responded in a long time, so I've taken it upon myself to expand his personality. The way I play him, he's a brash casanova type who enjoys drinking, gambling, and hardcore parkour. Basically what Brendon Urie wishes he could be.

Sabin_IV.jpg
And then there's Sabin, our resident beef. He's the strong and supportive type; impulsive, loyal, and a bit stubborn. No, he's not Chris Hemsworth, shut up.))
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I know Sabin!

Basically everyone with even a remote amount of fluff knows him- He adopts every cat or fluffy thing-

He hasn’t adopted me yet.
I know Sabin!

Basically everyone with even a remote amount of fluff knows him- He adopts every cat or fluffy thing-

He hasn’t adopted me yet.
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
Are you also heroes that will help save the world? My name is Ace and the destruction of the universe has me worried

Glad to see that you could join us, Ace.

I'm only in this because I need to know where Machina is

It's good to see that you are well, Ace.

I decided to introduce a fifth named Ace. He is as sweet as sunshine and knows how to sing. He is from Final Fantasy Type-0.
Are you also heroes that will help save the world? My name is Ace and the destruction of the universe has me worried

Glad to see that you could join us, Ace.

I'm only in this because I need to know where Machina is

It's good to see that you are well, Ace.

I decided to introduce a fifth named Ace. He is as sweet as sunshine and knows how to sing. He is from Final Fantasy Type-0.
LIo8D8G.gif
must... resist... temptation... to adopt...
must... resist... temptation... to adopt...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[color=#ff00f7]Is he alright?[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zRAkq25.png[/img] [color=#ff0000]Hey big guy, are you alright?[/color]
Is he alright?
zRAkq25.png

Hey big guy, are you alright?
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67