Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Divine Wedding (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
(Okay I made a thread because I need first post >:D) Edit: HOLY GOD AEQUORIN IS HERE (Now lets see if she'll roleplay with us) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/znmijZn.png[/img] THE COUPLE Beautiful EveningGlory! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61694004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616941/61694004_350.png[/img][/url] And starry-eyed Starsiren! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62339072][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623391/62339072_350.png[/img][/url] THE WEDDING PARTY Bridesmaids (6/6) Columbia (MoonHawk) Carmela, Skye (@Cat7) Skully (@Helixstorm) Emerald (MoonHawk) WinterRed (EddsworldCHILD) Groomsmen (6/6) Sylas (@LilyRaven) Plague (@Bezonox) Jazzy (Helixstorm) Mully, Joshdub (MoonHawk) Wintergreen (@ZaiStorm) Maid Of Honor (1/1) Duet (@Telas) Best Man (1/1) Challenger (MoonHawk) THE HELPERS Food Bringers (4/4) Eclypse (@DrakoTheDragon) Shortcake, Fondue, Shortbread (MoonHawk) Drink Bringers (4/4) Affliction (@SkyOfStars) Sargul (GalacticOkami) Quincy (DrakoTheDragon) Poseidon (MoonHawk) Cake Bringer (1/1) Lightning (@EddsworldCHILD) Venue Decorators (2/2) Osiris (@wyvernaura888) Spectre (@GalacticOkami) Musicians (3/3) Starflight (@Kylalia) Thomas (@WurldPeaz) Chai (@EssentialStorm) Florists (3/3) Cherry (@JaydeTheDragon) Nysa (@Enaka) Clover (MoonHawk) Grooms Tailor (1/1) Mercury (MoonHawk) Brides Tailor (1/1) Nox (EssenceOfNexus) THE GUESTS Normal Guests: Pandia, Asteria, Vien, Chaos, Siren, Sigrith, Hypnos, Sybris, Sungul (GalacticOkami) Roronoa (@Skystalker) Vibrant, Nightingale (@ENDragon) Rainbowfish (@Abysea) YourNarrator (MoonHawk) LunaMjera, Margo, Zazi (ZaiStorm) Nova, Martini (@Pluto248) Miasima (@Naivety) Squidward (@centipaw) Toothpaste (@grassity) Raphael (@BlastHardCheese) Quetzal (@LavenderLynx) Aneirin (@Vuipen) Lise (@Aristene) Killian (@VividDreamer) Josh (BrightBreeze) Narrator (BrightBreeze) The Wedding Crashers: Razeal (Exastasy) Ilyaas (@Kairo) 26 (@Silverpelt60) The Hype Men: Casbian (@Windwalker215) Amerini (Cattafang) Cole (Kairo) Eddie (BrightBreeze) The People Who Cry At The End: Angel (Tenaka) Angel (EssenceOfNexus) Emelin, Moistesis (@pokemoncha) Carbry (SkyOfStars) Drunk and Confused: Seraphi (EddsworldCHILD) Rubellus (Abysea) Mullen (BrightBreeze) The Only Sane Wedding Guest (1/1): Tethys (@SkyOfStars) The Creepypasta Refrences: Siren Head (BrightBreeze) EVERYTHING ELSE General Aid: Tikal (Enaka) Provider Of Flowers To Throw (1/1) TinyTalkingTina The Sacrifice TM (1/1) Coriander (@Soulian) Security (8/8) Tutti (SquishiFishi) Brayth (@Exastasy) Aleu and Ignis (Both @Dravrei) Ninohu (@Cattafang) Strix (GalacticOkami) Blossom (Telas) Cuperite (SkyOfStars) Usher (1/1) Marley (@LuckOfTheClaws) Flower Girls (5/5) Murderpuppy (@MissNevermind) Leokul (Soulian) Calida (Cattafang) Star (@Sunwolf) Ree-Kid (MoonHawk) Ring Bearer (1/1) Alucard (SquishiFishi) Official Blessing TM (1/1) @girlofsornieth Fanart Makers: Juicy (@BrightBreeze) FAQ Q: Why? A: BECAUSE I CAN AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME Q: You do realize this will get locked? A: No because I said no memes. Also, NO ONE WILL STOP ME Q: Who's invited? A: EVERYONE (unless you spammed the meme on the previous thread in which case, enjoy my ignore list!) Q: Discord? A: NO [/center]
(Okay I made a thread because I need first post >:D)
Edit: HOLY GOD AEQUORIN IS HERE
(Now lets see if she'll roleplay with us)
znmijZn.png

THE COUPLE
Beautiful EveningGlory!
61694004_350.png
And starry-eyed Starsiren!
62339072_350.png
THE WEDDING PARTY

Bridesmaids (6/6) Columbia (MoonHawk) Carmela, Skye (@Cat7) Skully (@Helixstorm) Emerald (MoonHawk) WinterRed (EddsworldCHILD)
Groomsmen (6/6) Sylas (@LilyRaven) Plague (@Bezonox) Jazzy (Helixstorm) Mully, Joshdub (MoonHawk) Wintergreen (@ZaiStorm)
Maid Of Honor (1/1) Duet (@Telas)
Best Man (1/1) Challenger (MoonHawk)

THE HELPERS

Food Bringers (4/4) Eclypse (@DrakoTheDragon) Shortcake, Fondue, Shortbread (MoonHawk)
Drink Bringers (4/4) Affliction (@SkyOfStars) Sargul (GalacticOkami) Quincy (DrakoTheDragon) Poseidon (MoonHawk)
Cake Bringer (1/1) Lightning (@EddsworldCHILD)
Venue Decorators (2/2) Osiris (@wyvernaura888) Spectre (@GalacticOkami)
Musicians (3/3) Starflight (@Kylalia) Thomas (@WurldPeaz) Chai (@EssentialStorm)
Florists (3/3) Cherry (@JaydeTheDragon) Nysa (@Enaka) Clover (MoonHawk)
Grooms Tailor (1/1) Mercury (MoonHawk)
Brides Tailor (1/1) Nox (EssenceOfNexus)

THE GUESTS

Normal Guests: Pandia, Asteria, Vien, Chaos, Siren, Sigrith, Hypnos, Sybris, Sungul (GalacticOkami) Roronoa (@Skystalker) Vibrant, Nightingale (@ENDragon) Rainbowfish (@Abysea) YourNarrator (MoonHawk) LunaMjera, Margo, Zazi (ZaiStorm) Nova, Martini (@Pluto248) Miasima (@Naivety) Squidward (@centipaw) Toothpaste (@grassity) Raphael (@BlastHardCheese) Quetzal (@LavenderLynx)
Aneirin (@Vuipen) Lise (@Aristene) Killian (@VividDreamer) Josh (BrightBreeze) Narrator (BrightBreeze)
The Wedding Crashers: Razeal (Exastasy) Ilyaas (@Kairo) 26 (@Silverpelt60)
The Hype Men: Casbian (@Windwalker215) Amerini (Cattafang) Cole (Kairo) Eddie (BrightBreeze)
The People Who Cry At The End: Angel (Tenaka) Angel (EssenceOfNexus) Emelin, Moistesis (@pokemoncha) Carbry (SkyOfStars)
Drunk and Confused: Seraphi (EddsworldCHILD) Rubellus (Abysea) Mullen (BrightBreeze)
The Only Sane Wedding Guest (1/1): Tethys (@SkyOfStars)
The Creepypasta Refrences: Siren Head (BrightBreeze)

EVERYTHING ELSE

General Aid: Tikal (Enaka)
Provider Of Flowers To Throw (1/1) TinyTalkingTina
The Sacrifice TM (1/1) Coriander (@Soulian)
Security (8/8) Tutti (SquishiFishi) Brayth (@Exastasy) Aleu and Ignis (Both @Dravrei) Ninohu (@Cattafang) Strix (GalacticOkami) Blossom (Telas) Cuperite (SkyOfStars)
Usher (1/1) Marley (@LuckOfTheClaws)
Flower Girls (5/5) Murderpuppy (@MissNevermind) Leokul (Soulian) Calida (Cattafang) Star (@Sunwolf) Ree-Kid (MoonHawk)
Ring Bearer (1/1) Alucard (SquishiFishi)
Official Blessing TM (1/1) @girlofsornieth
Fanart Makers: Juicy (@BrightBreeze)
FAQ

Q: Why?
A: BECAUSE I CAN AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME

Q: You do realize this will get locked?
A: No because I said no memes. Also, NO ONE WILL STOP ME

Q: Who's invited?
A: EVERYONE (unless you spammed the meme on the previous thread in which case, enjoy my ignore list!)

Q: Discord?
A: NO
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@EssenceOfNexus [emoji=music notes size=1] Here comes the bride, all dressed in white [emoji=music notes size=1] Happy wedding day! May this be the happiest day!
@EssenceOfNexus

Here comes the bride, all dressed in white

Happy wedding day! May this be the happiest day!
.. She/Her
+3 FR time
Arcanite
Outfit Shoppe
Free Dergs
.. .................. DCWtjHj.png H8WdsO3.png
@EssenceofNexus I have subbed for the glorious event.
@EssenceofNexus I have subbed for the glorious event.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy art and lore store!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCall me Sky
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifIf it's not a RP, I'm not subbed

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThe Truth
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifParadoxes!!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifGryffindor
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUnwanteds RP
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProud member of the Wind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI reject your reality and substitute my own
EveningGlory opened her eyes to Nox tying a bright blue bow around her head fins. "What?" She muttered. She then realized it was the morning of her wedding. "Oh, shoot!" She shouted. She then realized Nox, Duet, and all her bridesmaids were there. "What?" She said again. "You were sound asleep, so we decided to put your outfit on you." Nox chided. EveningGlory realized she was in her dress. She smiled. "Thanks, guys!" She said. "The flower girls are already scattering the petals downstairs. Starsiren and the groomsmen are waiting. I'm going to lead the bridesmaids down now. Count to twenty then follow me." Duet instructed, before turning and marching down the stairs towards the backyard of Naomi's palace. EveningGlory focused on the bright white sky and the ground made of soft gray dirt through the window, counting to twenty slowly in her head. Then she began to head down the stairs.
EveningGlory opened her eyes to Nox tying a bright blue bow around her head fins. "What?" She muttered. She then realized it was the morning of her wedding. "Oh, shoot!" She shouted. She then realized Nox, Duet, and all her bridesmaids were there. "What?" She said again. "You were sound asleep, so we decided to put your outfit on you." Nox chided. EveningGlory realized she was in her dress. She smiled. "Thanks, guys!" She said. "The flower girls are already scattering the petals downstairs. Starsiren and the groomsmen are waiting. I'm going to lead the bridesmaids down now. Count to twenty then follow me." Duet instructed, before turning and marching down the stairs towards the backyard of Naomi's palace. EveningGlory focused on the bright white sky and the ground made of soft gray dirt through the window, counting to twenty slowly in her head. Then she began to head down the stairs.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
oh, noice! We got an RP thread :3

hmmmmmm who will be the first?
oh, noice! We got an RP thread :3

hmmmmmm who will be the first?
7k7KW5L.png
(I just started)
(I just started)
Affliction was still setting up her part of the drink table when EveningGlory came downstairs. Half of the cups were covered in ice and smoking. The others were a radioactive green ad glowing...

Tethys smiled softly as the bride cam downstairs.

Cuperite continued patroling the room.

Carbry started crying even though the wedding hadn't even started yet.
Affliction was still setting up her part of the drink table when EveningGlory came downstairs. Half of the cups were covered in ice and smoking. The others were a radioactive green ad glowing...

Tethys smiled softly as the bride cam downstairs.

Cuperite continued patroling the room.

Carbry started crying even though the wedding hadn't even started yet.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy art and lore store!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCall me Sky
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifIf it's not a RP, I'm not subbed

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThe Truth
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifParadoxes!!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifGryffindor
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUnwanteds RP
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProud member of the Wind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI reject your reality and substitute my own
"Oh dear! I can't believe I forgot!" Eclypse says to herself as she arrives. She looks around for her fellow Food Bringers. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her back. It was Quincy.

"Excited? I know you've been waiting." Quincy says with a smirk.
The two of them don't usually dress fancily (is that even a word? You know what I mean), but this was a special occasion.
Special Day Eclypse
Special Day Quincy
"Oh dear! I can't believe I forgot!" Eclypse says to herself as she arrives. She looks around for her fellow Food Bringers. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her back. It was Quincy.

"Excited? I know you've been waiting." Quincy says with a smirk.
The two of them don't usually dress fancily (is that even a word? You know what I mean), but this was a special occasion.
Special Day Eclypse
Special Day Quincy
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCanadian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAnimator
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+8 FR

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSubspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMusic
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
b6f3e5cf-d985-11ea-9cae-8d030b9fb801.gif 45fe4694-da74-11ea-adf0-1d103ed05a62.gif vonVRKR.png
"Ugh! Is this dressy enough for the wedding?" Skye continuously fiddled with her head bow.

"Dear, it's fine. You look absolutely stunning." Carmela lightly swatted her hand away and tightened Skye's bow, "Plus, who wants to out dress the bride?"

Skye snorted, "Ha! you! You. You like everyone lookin' at you."

Skye immediately plunged into a fit of giggles at the joke. Carmela slapped her face, but couldn't save herself from her burning face.

"You are so unbelievably immature. I have a boyfriend. Besides, we need to go meet the bride. It's almost time for the wedding to start." Carmela scoffed as Skye was still giggling as they left the dressing room.
"Ugh! Is this dressy enough for the wedding?" Skye continuously fiddled with her head bow.

"Dear, it's fine. You look absolutely stunning." Carmela lightly swatted her hand away and tightened Skye's bow, "Plus, who wants to out dress the bride?"

Skye snorted, "Ha! you! You. You like everyone lookin' at you."

Skye immediately plunged into a fit of giggles at the joke. Carmela slapped her face, but couldn't save herself from her burning face.

"You are so unbelievably immature. I have a boyfriend. Besides, we need to go meet the bride. It's almost time for the wedding to start." Carmela scoffed as Skye was still giggling as they left the dressing room.
.. She/Her
+3 FR time
Arcanite
Outfit Shoppe
Free Dergs
.. .................. DCWtjHj.png H8WdsO3.png
mk lemme do plague-

Quickly adjusting his rose, Plague couldn't help but shiver with worry. He had been having nightmares the past couple nights of what had happened at his own wedding. However, so far everything was going well. He had even lent Starsiren his wedding attire. Plague had also managed to find some Nebula Starsilks in his clan's hoard, which he knew EveningGlory was currently wearing. Quietly sighing, he took his rose out of the mirror cosplay on his head. Twirling it around in his claws, he smelled the familiar scent of rose before sliding it back into its place. He didn't know why, but Plague felt like this wedding would turn out well.
mk lemme do plague-

Quickly adjusting his rose, Plague couldn't help but shiver with worry. He had been having nightmares the past couple nights of what had happened at his own wedding. However, so far everything was going well. He had even lent Starsiren his wedding attire. Plague had also managed to find some Nebula Starsilks in his clan's hoard, which he knew EveningGlory was currently wearing. Quietly sighing, he took his rose out of the mirror cosplay on his head. Twirling it around in his claws, he smelled the familiar scent of rose before sliding it back into its place. He didn't know why, but Plague felt like this wedding would turn out well.
7k7KW5L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15