Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf Steven Universe gemsona rp!
I'm craving for some Su rp, but with the fandom kinda dying out I'm haing hard time with it,,,

About me:
  • I write at least 100 words
  • I'm okay with romance and any pairing
  • I have a toyhouse folder for gemsonas > here < if you'd like to see what kind of characters I have. Only like 2 of them have actual info on them other than appearance, but I'm working on them along with my other characters
  • I would prefer to rp in the forums, but discord or dm's are fine too
  • Also it would be cool if the rp would take place before Steven Universe Future so we can have some action and adventure going

Hit me up if you'd like to do some plotting with me! I already have some ideas so don't be afraid to ask if you'd like to hear about them.
I'm craving for some Su rp, but with the fandom kinda dying out I'm haing hard time with it,,,

About me:
  • I write at least 100 words
  • I'm okay with romance and any pairing
  • I have a toyhouse folder for gemsonas > here < if you'd like to see what kind of characters I have. Only like 2 of them have actual info on them other than appearance, but I'm working on them along with my other characters
  • I would prefer to rp in the forums, but discord or dm's are fine too
  • Also it would be cool if the rp would take place before Steven Universe Future so we can have some action and adventure going

Hit me up if you'd like to do some plotting with me! I already have some ideas so don't be afraid to ask if you'd like to hear about them.
Rp with me pls