Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Abilities (WOF) [Closed][OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
IC THREAD

A note reads..

Congratulations! You have been selected to join the inter tribe school of oddities! You have been selected because you either have a disability, or a special power, thus you (probably) never got to learn about it, or what about other dragons abilities. There will be many like you, so don't be shy!

NOTE: map of school and location of school attached.

We welcome you with open wings!

Basically, theres a school for dragons who have special abilities (like firescales, Icescales, mindreading, etc) and disabilities [your dragon can have a special ability, and a disability if you want] (like blindness, missing wings or legs, etc.)
This takes place many years after pantala was discovered

Just no animus' please, cause they have basically unlimited power

Hybrids ARE allowed, and you may have up to 3 characters (characters added after school starts will arrive late)

Pantalan dragons are also allowed

No playing god and controlling other peoples characters
- - - - - - - - - -
Ages:
hatchling 0 - 2 | dragonet 2 - 8 | teen 9 - 15 | adult 16 - 45 | elder 45+

FORM [remove stuff in the parentheses when making a character]

Name:
Tribe:
Disability/ability:
Description: (picture or description of your character)
Personality:
Notes: (basically anything that doesn't fit with the other categories)
IC THREAD

A note reads..

Congratulations! You have been selected to join the inter tribe school of oddities! You have been selected because you either have a disability, or a special power, thus you (probably) never got to learn about it, or what about other dragons abilities. There will be many like you, so don't be shy!

NOTE: map of school and location of school attached.

We welcome you with open wings!

Basically, theres a school for dragons who have special abilities (like firescales, Icescales, mindreading, etc) and disabilities [your dragon can have a special ability, and a disability if you want] (like blindness, missing wings or legs, etc.)
This takes place many years after pantala was discovered

Just no animus' please, cause they have basically unlimited power

Hybrids ARE allowed, and you may have up to 3 characters (characters added after school starts will arrive late)

Pantalan dragons are also allowed

No playing god and controlling other peoples characters
- - - - - - - - - -
Ages:
hatchling 0 - 2 | dragonet 2 - 8 | teen 9 - 15 | adult 16 - 45 | elder 45+

FORM [remove stuff in the parentheses when making a character]

Name:
Tribe:
Disability/ability:
Description: (picture or description of your character)
Personality:
Notes: (basically anything that doesn't fit with the other categories)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
[Center] [b]Name:[/b] Stargazer (Gaze) [b]Tribe:[/b] Nightwing [b]Age:[/b] 11 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Disability/ability:[/b] [i]Weak mindreading[/i]- she can only hear the thoughts of those that are within a few feet of her [i]Misshapen wings[/i]- her wings are semi misshapen, so flying is rather difficult for her, and causes her great pain when she does fly. [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490618308110974977/724366504770011216/Untitled133_20200621161105.png[/img] Gaze has almost blue green eyes, which have a slight glimmer to them. She wears a citrine necklace, which makes her feel rather calm (its not enchanted, it just reminds her of home.) She has occasional teardrops running down her body, rather than the normal mindreading nightwings teardrops. She is rather thin despite being raised in the rainforest. [b]Personality:[/b] Gaze is a rather kindhearted dragon. Her parents tried their best to raise her like a normal dragonet, but she just wasn't right, with her odd wings and her mindreading abilities. Though they love her to the bottom of their hearts. She is rather loyal, but can be rather weird at times, empathizing for even the tiniest thing. [b]Notes: [/b]
Name: Stargazer (Gaze)
Tribe: Nightwing
Disability/ability: Weak mindreading- she can only hear the thoughts of those that are within a few feet of her
Misshapen wings- her wings are semi misshapen, so flying is rather difficult for her, and causes her great pain when she does fly.
Description:
Untitled133_20200621161105.png
Gaze has almost blue green eyes, which have a slight glimmer to them. She wears a citrine necklace, which makes her feel rather calm (its not enchanted, it just reminds her of home.)
She has occasional teardrops running down her body, rather than the normal mindreading nightwings teardrops. She is rather thin despite being raised in the rainforest.
Personality: Gaze is a rather kindhearted dragon. Her parents tried their best to raise her like a normal dragonet, but she just wasn't right, with her odd wings and her mindreading abilities. Though they love her to the bottom of their hearts. She is rather loyal, but can be rather weird at times, empathizing for even the tiniest thing.
Notes:
Character list
TheSoothsayer
Stargazer
Pearl
Swallowtail

Actinidia
Necrosis
Boabab and Babboa

MintyKitsune
Torch
Sahara

AndromedaFlight
Dreamwalker
Buck

FlameAriiDraycon
Flame

Scales25
Lotus
Echo
Character list
TheSoothsayer
Stargazer
Pearl
Swallowtail

Actinidia
Necrosis
Boabab and Babboa

MintyKitsune
Torch
Sahara

AndromedaFlight
Dreamwalker
Buck

FlameAriiDraycon
Flame

Scales25
Lotus
Echo
El open!
El open!
Ooh!
I'm tempted to use my sona but she's...... an explosion to put it lightly. I'll just add another girl I have.

Do you mind if I make a Ice x Night? I've been meaning to poke her character a bit and she's pretty even/weak/not a mary sue?
Ooh!
I'm tempted to use my sona but she's...... an explosion to put it lightly. I'll just add another girl I have.

Do you mind if I make a Ice x Night? I've been meaning to poke her character a bit and she's pretty even/weak/not a mary sue?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Ooo sure

I just like making my characters even, like Gaze, she can read minds but is basically flightless (she could fly, but she doesn't cause it causes a lot of pain)

Ooo sure

I just like making my characters even, like Gaze, she can read minds but is basically flightless (she could fly, but she doesn't cause it causes a lot of pain)

[b]Name:[/b] Necrosis [b]Tribe:[/b] Icewing [b]Age:[/b] 13 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Disability/ability:[/b] Necrosis is semi-melanistic so he has large patches of dark color along his back and wings. He is also an icescale. [b]Description:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/44VQKD1.jpg[/img] Imagine this but with motion blur- because he’s an icescale he’s always shaking like he just crawled out of a vat of liquid nitrogen. Sometimes he’ll stutter or making clacking sounds with his teeth for the same reason. [b]Personality:[/b] Necrosis is optimistic and loves talking to others although he is not one to start conversations. He spends most of his time by himself because he’s scared of freezing someone, all that time along has left him maybe just a tad socially ackward. [b]Notes:[/b] wishes he could play an instrument without it turning into a block of ice.
Name: Necrosis
Tribe: Icewing
Disability/ability: Necrosis is semi-melanistic so he has large patches of dark color along his back and wings. He is also an icescale.
Description:
44VQKD1.jpg
Imagine this but with motion blur- because he’s an icescale he’s always shaking like he just crawled out of a vat of liquid nitrogen. Sometimes he’ll stutter or making clacking sounds with his teeth for the same reason.
Personality: Necrosis is optimistic and loves talking to others although he is not one to start conversations. He spends most of his time by himself because he’s scared of freezing someone, all that time along has left him maybe just a tad socially ackward.
Notes: wishes he could play an instrument without it turning into a block of ice.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Name: Torch

Tribe: Sandwing/Skywing

Disability/ability: While he looks mostly like a Skywing, he has a Sandwing's venomous tail. But the thing is, his tail is the only part of him that has firescales. His sister was born with firescales, but not on her tail, in the place his firescales is.

Is not immune to his tail.

Description: Torch looks most like a skywing, he has their build, as well as thier wings. He is mostly a pale orange, with a pale yellow underbelly. His wings are pale yellow as well, and his horns are dark brown. He has fiery deep red eyes, and his tail has a slighty flamy look to it, and it often smokes, so it is completely noticeable.

Personality: A fairly laid back dragon, he is very good with word, and is charming, though he means no harm. He ran away from his parents at a young age, he isn't close to anybody but his sister, who left him as well. He can be sarcastic to those he's close too. He can be protective, and brave, but only to those he is very close to.

Notes:

Distantly knows of Sahara.

He has no idea were his sister is.

Kinda a cinnoman roll.

Is scared of (wait for it) water! He hates it, to put it simply.

Wears a topaz earring, and... nothing else, really.
Name: Torch

Tribe: Sandwing/Skywing

Disability/ability: While he looks mostly like a Skywing, he has a Sandwing's venomous tail. But the thing is, his tail is the only part of him that has firescales. His sister was born with firescales, but not on her tail, in the place his firescales is.

Is not immune to his tail.

Description: Torch looks most like a skywing, he has their build, as well as thier wings. He is mostly a pale orange, with a pale yellow underbelly. His wings are pale yellow as well, and his horns are dark brown. He has fiery deep red eyes, and his tail has a slighty flamy look to it, and it often smokes, so it is completely noticeable.

Personality: A fairly laid back dragon, he is very good with word, and is charming, though he means no harm. He ran away from his parents at a young age, he isn't close to anybody but his sister, who left him as well. He can be sarcastic to those he's close too. He can be protective, and brave, but only to those he is very close to.

Notes:

Distantly knows of Sahara.

He has no idea were his sister is.

Kinda a cinnoman roll.

Is scared of (wait for it) water! He hates it, to put it simply.

Wears a topaz earring, and... nothing else, really.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Awww Necrosis seems like a sweet boi lol

He is s h o o k

Torch is pretty cool as well, so we have a semi firescale and a Icescales XD
Awww Necrosis seems like a sweet boi lol

He is s h o o k

Torch is pretty cool as well, so we have a semi firescale and a Icescales XD
Time to edit my old OC

Name: Dreamwalker (Dream)
Tribe: Ice x Night
Disability/ability: As her name suggests, she can walk in dreams, though she cant change or interact with the dream at all. She barely has any control over this, often being randomly sucked into another dragon's dreams. Taking a turn into biology here, she is blind due to the taxes of being a hybrid, along with having the beginnings of osteoporosis (a bone disease that makes your bones weaker and easier to break). She exhales a mist that contains tiny frost crystals, but they don't do any damage.
Description:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.phpf=32&t=4367064
Base by TheDragonMaster~

Personality: A very quiet and introverted character. She doesn't like large crowds and suffers from mild claustrophobia. She becomes anxious or stressed if confronted or if something negative happens (She doesn't have Anxiety though). She's a kind dragon inside her shell and gets attached to dragons easily
Notes: Her original name (When I made her a while back) was Unknownseer. Might permanently change it to Dreamwalker.
So, hybrids are a little touchy to me. I prefer to add drawbacks like in real life. It's extremely rare to have a hybrid animal in real life, most usually die extremely young. Even the animals who survive are usually sickly and have short lifespans. Taking this into account, she probably has underdeveloped eyes and pretty weak bones, but dragons species are probably related enough (Beetlewings/rainwings, mudwings/skywings, etc) to let her be a functional dragon.
Time to edit my old OC

Name: Dreamwalker (Dream)
Tribe: Ice x Night
Disability/ability: As her name suggests, she can walk in dreams, though she cant change or interact with the dream at all. She barely has any control over this, often being randomly sucked into another dragon's dreams. Taking a turn into biology here, she is blind due to the taxes of being a hybrid, along with having the beginnings of osteoporosis (a bone disease that makes your bones weaker and easier to break). She exhales a mist that contains tiny frost crystals, but they don't do any damage.
Description:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.phpf=32&t=4367064
Base by TheDragonMaster~

Personality: A very quiet and introverted character. She doesn't like large crowds and suffers from mild claustrophobia. She becomes anxious or stressed if confronted or if something negative happens (She doesn't have Anxiety though). She's a kind dragon inside her shell and gets attached to dragons easily
Notes: Her original name (When I made her a while back) was Unknownseer. Might permanently change it to Dreamwalker.
So, hybrids are a little touchy to me. I prefer to add drawbacks like in real life. It's extremely rare to have a hybrid animal in real life, most usually die extremely young. Even the animals who survive are usually sickly and have short lifespans. Taking this into account, she probably has underdeveloped eyes and pretty weak bones, but dragons species are probably related enough (Beetlewings/rainwings, mudwings/skywings, etc) to let her be a functional dragon.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7