Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (IC Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 568 569
“It was my brother that was killed” she chokes out “I trust you with my life therefore I have only told you” she looks up at Vel tears in her eyes “I came across his body today before that I had no idea of the orc clans intentions.”
“It was my brother that was killed” she chokes out “I trust you with my life therefore I have only told you” she looks up at Vel tears in her eyes “I came across his body today before that I had no idea of the orc clans intentions.”
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Enya looked at Skylar. “Apologies for your loss. We will have a proper burial for him” Looking away, he in turn tugged at Vel’s sleeve, asking, “Does this mean we cannot go grocery shopping? We do not have food in the house anymore..”

Sorry if this is irrelevant, im actually deeply sorry for skylars loss))
Enya looked at Skylar. “Apologies for your loss. We will have a proper burial for him” Looking away, he in turn tugged at Vel’s sleeve, asking, “Does this mean we cannot go grocery shopping? We do not have food in the house anymore..”

Sorry if this is irrelevant, im actually deeply sorry for skylars loss))
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
(Yeah the loss of someone real or fake is depressing)
(Yeah the loss of someone real or fake is depressing)
Heart/Sheep
''Oh...i-i'm really sorry about that..I can't believe those Orcs would do something like that!'' she tries to comfort Skylar. ''Your brother didn't deserve this and I promise everything will be alright. I just need to inform the king about the Orcs.
''Oh...i-i'm really sorry about that..I can't believe those Orcs would do something like that!'' she tries to comfort Skylar. ''Your brother didn't deserve this and I promise everything will be alright. I just need to inform the king about the Orcs.
ew9u8Xp.png
Sameul walked around the palace, taking soft steps, as to not disturb anyone. He walked past Danny's room and headed down a flight of stairs. He stood up straight as he always did.
Sameul walked around the palace, taking soft steps, as to not disturb anyone. He walked past Danny's room and headed down a flight of stairs. He stood up straight as he always did.
Vel glared at Enya. ''Are you serious?'' ''All of this is going on and you care about food?!''
''I suppose we can go shopping after we inform the king though.''
Vel glared at Enya. ''Are you serious?'' ''All of this is going on and you care about food?!''
''I suppose we can go shopping after we inform the king though.''
ew9u8Xp.png
Enya flinched slightly, shaking his head. “N-no, I’m sorry. I was just worried since we actually don’t have any food anymore....Apologies! I am sorry Skylar, I hope you know that.”
He rushed off, tears in his eyes. Orcs were very dangerous, and life threatening. He should’ve known not to ask something so trivial.

lol here comes crybaby Enya-))
Enya flinched slightly, shaking his head. “N-no, I’m sorry. I was just worried since we actually don’t have any food anymore....Apologies! I am sorry Skylar, I hope you know that.”
He rushed off, tears in his eyes. Orcs were very dangerous, and life threatening. He should’ve known not to ask something so trivial.

lol here comes crybaby Enya-))
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
''Enya, it's alright ju-'' Velvet rushes after Enya leaving Skylar completely alone without realising.
''Enya, it's alright ju-'' Velvet rushes after Enya leaving Skylar completely alone without realising.
ew9u8Xp.png
Ember paced outside the castle. She explored some caves nearby. Nothing exciting.
Ember paced outside the castle. She explored some caves nearby. Nothing exciting.
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
“I’m going out to raid the orcs later, by myself” she informs Vel, if Vel got hurt... she would never forgive herself Her eyes widen as they run away, it was for the best, she guessed she returned to her thoughts
no, it won’t happen she thought furiously i will protect her no matter what, I swore her that when I was little and it will never change! She nods to Velvet and begins to walk away, her hand was clenched around the hilt of her blade, h
“I’m going out to raid the orcs later, by myself” she informs Vel, if Vel got hurt... she would never forgive herself Her eyes widen as they run away, it was for the best, she guessed she returned to her thoughts
no, it won’t happen she thought furiously i will protect her no matter what, I swore her that when I was little and it will never change! She nods to Velvet and begins to walk away, her hand was clenched around the hilt of her blade, h
Heart/Sheep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 568 569