Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119
(might yeet in after the boss battle, they're in a forested area right?)
(might yeet in after the boss battle, they're in a forested area right?)
((@JustAGamerFurry2 Yep, the main town is in a forested area))
((@JustAGamerFurry2 Yep, the main town is in a forested area))
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Locc... didn't we get brubge yesterday?" N heaved a tired sigh. "And besides, greasy foods don't sit too well with me..."

Prompto and Celes unleashed their attacks at Ebony, a dazzling yet deadly display of ice and lightning. As for Sabine, she jumped in front of Maven to protect her.

"Are you all right? Did she hurt you?"
"Locc... didn't we get brubge yesterday?" N heaved a tired sigh. "And besides, greasy foods don't sit too well with me..."

Prompto and Celes unleashed their attacks at Ebony, a dazzling yet deadly display of ice and lightning. As for Sabine, she jumped in front of Maven to protect her.

"Are you all right? Did she hurt you?"
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Ebony was successfully paralyzed and unable to move that turn, rendering her vulnerable to attacks.

"Yeah... but I'm fine..." Maven said quietly, using Icy Wind on Ebony.
Ebony was successfully paralyzed and unable to move that turn, rendering her vulnerable to attacks.

"Yeah... but I'm fine..." Maven said quietly, using Icy Wind on Ebony.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Seeing an opportunity, Sabine landed a Double Kick on the frozen Ebony, while Celes unleashed an Aqua Jet and Prompto took some time to think about what move he'd use next.
Seeing an opportunity, Sabine landed a Double Kick on the frozen Ebony, while Celes unleashed an Aqua Jet and Prompto took some time to think about what move he'd use next.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Ebony laughed as the group attacked her, as she tossed her teeth-and-claws necklace off to the side. Underneath, a stone that natives to the Pokemon world would recognize to be an Absolite was revealed... but something was off about it. The Absolite had some crystals fused to it, the same kind of crystal that Murkrow was going after a couple days ago. "Don't think this fight will end this easily...... I have a little something up my sleeve. No, I'm not telling you what it does, that is confidential information... but I'll let you try to figure it out for yourself..." And then Ebony used the Absolite to Mega Evolve...... but to those from the Pokemon world, something looked off about her... [img]https://i.ibb.co/jLC1hTM/21494-1.png[/img] (just imagine the blue is darker in color, i'm too lazy to edit this) And after she Mega Evolved... her stat changes were removed, she was no longer paralyzed, and her health had gone back to full. [b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJmwooRTpfo]The real battle begins......[/url][/b]
Ebony laughed as the group attacked her, as she tossed her teeth-and-claws necklace off to the side. Underneath, a stone that natives to the Pokemon world would recognize to be an Absolite was revealed... but something was off about it. The Absolite had some crystals fused to it, the same kind of crystal that Murkrow was going after a couple days ago.

"Don't think this fight will end this easily...... I have a little something up my sleeve. No, I'm not telling you what it does, that is confidential information... but I'll let you try to figure it out for yourself..."

And then Ebony used the Absolite to Mega Evolve...... but to those from the Pokemon world, something looked off about her...

21494-1.png
(just imagine the blue is darker in color, i'm too lazy to edit this)

And after she Mega Evolved... her stat changes were removed, she was no longer paralyzed, and her health had gone back to full.

The real battle begins......
((The battle is happening in a cave in the desert, so... *shrugs*))

((also there is a hole in the roof of the cave where the fight is happening))

((it's aight, when you were asking if they were in a forested area, i thought you meant the main town))
((The battle is happening in a cave in the desert, so... *shrugs*))

((also there is a hole in the roof of the cave where the fight is happening))

((it's aight, when you were asking if they were in a forested area, i thought you meant the main town))
(peck-)
(peck-)
((@justagamerfurry2 you can still yeet in))
((@justagamerfurry2 you can still yeet in))
(yeah Imma do that- let's just say they got lost lmao-)

Two Pokemon, a shiny Riolu and a 'Eevee', came across a large hole in the floor by where they were walking. There were sounds of a battle coming from below, and when the duo looked down, they saw a Mega-evolved Absol and assorted other Pokemon.
"Woah. Mega evolution..." The 'Eevee' pointed down at the Absol, to get the Riolu's attention. She about fell down the hole straight into the battle, but the shiny Riolu caught her.
"Maybe we should stay out of it, those guys can probably handle it." She said, her arm in front of the 'Eevee'. "Dunno about you, but I don't wanna get caught in the crossfire."
(yeah Imma do that- let's just say they got lost lmao-)

Two Pokemon, a shiny Riolu and a 'Eevee', came across a large hole in the floor by where they were walking. There were sounds of a battle coming from below, and when the duo looked down, they saw a Mega-evolved Absol and assorted other Pokemon.
"Woah. Mega evolution..." The 'Eevee' pointed down at the Absol, to get the Riolu's attention. She about fell down the hole straight into the battle, but the shiny Riolu caught her.
"Maybe we should stay out of it, those guys can probably handle it." She said, her arm in front of the 'Eevee'. "Dunno about you, but I don't wanna get caught in the crossfire."
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119