Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle Roleplay (Always open!)
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278
[quote name="xNekoNekox" date="2021-09-19 11:11:26" ] yes yes, very nice, top quality u^u [/quote] Yees
xNekoNekox wrote on 2021-09-19 11:11:26:
yes yes, very nice, top quality u^u
Yees
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
UN: ShenziiFireFox Part You Want: Villager/Mage boi Character's Name: Nate Estheim Character's Age: 14 Character's Looks: Check out his bio for more info [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28472428][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/284725/28472428_350.png[/img][/url] Character's Personality: Naive,sensitive,insecure,sometimes he can be childish and annoying to adults New part idea: Nurse? Idk
UN: ShenziiFireFox
Part You Want: Villager/Mage boi
Character's Name: Nate Estheim
Character's Age: 14
Character's Looks: Check out his bio for more info
28472428_350.png
Character's Personality: Naive,sensitive,insecure,sometimes he can be childish and annoying to adults

New part idea: Nurse? Idk
m59NfS2.png
UN: EllaCalanie

Part You Want: Servant

Character's Name: Alba Hanlon

Character's age: 20

Character's Looks: Alba is very tall (6 feet or 183cm) for a human girl, as well as pretty thin. Her balance isn't the best due to her lanky figure. Her hair is thin, reaches to her waist and is so white it almost gives off a glow by itself. Her lightness is no exception when it comes to her eyes, which are a faint yellow, but looks white. Even her pupils are light, with a golden hue. Her skin tone is equally fair and tiny faint freckles are scattered over Alba's whole body. She prefers wearing dark and warm clothes since her thin-ness makes her quite cold.

Character's Personality: Alba always tries to be as kind and helpful as possible and does not have a hard time making friends. Her insecurities are definitely not hindering her excitement for fun and adventure. Alba has a strange obsession with collecting pebbles, especially those who stick out to her, like those with an unusual marking or a different color than surrounding pebbles. She stores them in little jars and boxes, and always brings a leather pouch in case she finds anything interesting to bring with her. For some unknown reason, Alba is terrified of fish. Perhaps a past traumatic event made her fear them? She doesn't remember why, and doesn't really care. She's just very much aware of how frightening they are.
UN: EllaCalanie

Part You Want: Servant

Character's Name: Alba Hanlon

Character's age: 20

Character's Looks: Alba is very tall (6 feet or 183cm) for a human girl, as well as pretty thin. Her balance isn't the best due to her lanky figure. Her hair is thin, reaches to her waist and is so white it almost gives off a glow by itself. Her lightness is no exception when it comes to her eyes, which are a faint yellow, but looks white. Even her pupils are light, with a golden hue. Her skin tone is equally fair and tiny faint freckles are scattered over Alba's whole body. She prefers wearing dark and warm clothes since her thin-ness makes her quite cold.

Character's Personality: Alba always tries to be as kind and helpful as possible and does not have a hard time making friends. Her insecurities are definitely not hindering her excitement for fun and adventure. Alba has a strange obsession with collecting pebbles, especially those who stick out to her, like those with an unusual marking or a different color than surrounding pebbles. She stores them in little jars and boxes, and always brings a leather pouch in case she finds anything interesting to bring with her. For some unknown reason, Alba is terrified of fish. Perhaps a past traumatic event made her fear them? She doesn't remember why, and doesn't really care. She's just very much aware of how frightening they are.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Welcome to chaos :)
Welcome to chaos :)
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
@gloomi oh wait am I accepted? :O
@gloomi oh wait am I accepted? :O
m59NfS2.png
[quote name="ShenziiFireFox" date="2021-09-19 12:48:33" ] @/gloomi oh wait am I accepted? :O [/quote] Lmao I guess I didn’t make this thread :P
ShenziiFireFox wrote on 2021-09-19 12:48:33:
@/gloomi oh wait am I accepted? :O
Lmao I guess I didn’t make this thread :P
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
@XxColtWingxX
@XxColtWingxX
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/134965_49EGEe3E.png[/img] *slowly places a tired Lawrence down*
134965_49EGEe3E.png
*slowly places a tired Lawrence down*
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
I could probably add in Tidus but he’d probably end up being a pet of some sort…
I could probably add in Tidus but he’d probably end up being a pet of some sort…
LIo8D8G.gif
Don’t tell me this is dead and we haven’t even started
Don’t tell me this is dead and we haven’t even started
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278