Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 - AndromedaFlight
1 2 3 4 5
Bellatrix snapped as the whirlpool and the water spot disappeared. She moved to pick up the Guardian before flying out farther to sea. She stopped to drop him into the water before she trilled and dived into the water herself. She swam around him as she watched the dragon. She didn't understand. How was he immune to her singing? Why didn't he believe in her powers? Her head flickered as she heard another dragon approaching. She hummed as she emerged from the water to lay on her partially destroyed rock. "Watch Guardian. You do not know this dragon nor do I." She began to sing once again. This time the dragon flying above them did fly toward them. It was when he was close to the two of them that Bellatrix pounced on the dragon to dragon him to the depths of the sea. This was nice. She created a whirlpool as she swam back to her rock. Now, back to the Guardian.
Bellatrix snapped as the whirlpool and the water spot disappeared. She moved to pick up the Guardian before flying out farther to sea. She stopped to drop him into the water before she trilled and dived into the water herself. She swam around him as she watched the dragon. She didn't understand. How was he immune to her singing? Why didn't he believe in her powers? Her head flickered as she heard another dragon approaching. She hummed as she emerged from the water to lay on her partially destroyed rock. "Watch Guardian. You do not know this dragon nor do I." She began to sing once again. This time the dragon flying above them did fly toward them. It was when he was close to the two of them that Bellatrix pounced on the dragon to dragon him to the depths of the sea. This was nice. She created a whirlpool as she swam back to her rock. Now, back to the Guardian.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
"Good gods what the Wyrms do you want?' he snapped.
"I had planned an entire day for myself, and now all that is down the drain." he growled, thinking about the partially-built tank in his room. He was trying to grow a small aquatic terrarium and the glue should have dried by now. He couldn't wait to install the glass and sodium filters.
"Good gods what the Wyrms do you want?' he snapped.
"I had planned an entire day for myself, and now all that is down the drain." he growled, thinking about the partially-built tank in his room. He was trying to grow a small aquatic terrarium and the glue should have dried by now. He couldn't wait to install the glass and sodium filters.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
"I want to know what magic you're using," she snarled at him. Her feathers ruffled as her heckles raised. "My powerful magic is affecting you. I was given this power from Animus himself." The old soul Spiral had saved her. He had given her power to get her revenge. Her feathers softened as she sat on her haunches. "You're a strange one. Are you an old soul as well?"
"I want to know what magic you're using," she snarled at him. Her feathers ruffled as her heckles raised. "My powerful magic is affecting you. I was given this power from Animus himself." The old soul Spiral had saved her. He had given her power to get her revenge. Her feathers softened as she sat on her haunches. "You're a strange one. Are you an old soul as well?"
noSD0w3.png
Koi scowled.
"I told you. I don't believe in magic. And I'm not old. I'm reasonably young-ish." he grumbled, sliding into the water and paddling in the direction of his house, hissing.
Koi scowled.
"I told you. I don't believe in magic. And I'm not old. I'm reasonably young-ish." he grumbled, sliding into the water and paddling in the direction of his house, hissing.
7zcCDc4.png
Bellatrix followed him from the air. "No, I meant an old soul. You can be young with an old soul." She was curious about this Guardian -- not so much angry anymore. "An old soul has powerful magic that could block my own." She frowned for a moment. "You not believing in magic doesn't mean you don't have it." The Siren would figure out this Guardian.
Bellatrix followed him from the air. "No, I meant an old soul. You can be young with an old soul." She was curious about this Guardian -- not so much angry anymore. "An old soul has powerful magic that could block my own." She frowned for a moment. "You not believing in magic doesn't mean you don't have it." The Siren would figure out this Guardian.
noSD0w3.png
Koi flipped into a backstroke to glare at the skydancer.
"I have no way of knowing if I'm an 'old soul' and I've never touched or even seen runes in my life." he growled, before flipping back onto his stomach and using his weight to dive to the bottom. He raked his claws through the sand, snatching up any white coral and shells he found. At least he got something from this little trip. His large lungs let him stay longer underwater and his third eyelids kept the water out of his eyes.
Koi flipped into a backstroke to glare at the skydancer.
"I have no way of knowing if I'm an 'old soul' and I've never touched or even seen runes in my life." he growled, before flipping back onto his stomach and using his weight to dive to the bottom. He raked his claws through the sand, snatching up any white coral and shells he found. At least he got something from this little trip. His large lungs let him stay longer underwater and his third eyelids kept the water out of his eyes.
7zcCDc4.png
The Siren stare amusingly at where he dived. Did he think he could out swim her? She was a Siren. They were meant to swim. Plus, she had gills. The Skydancer dived into the water as she grinned at Koi as she found her. The Skydancer blinked as she saw him collecting coral and shells. Oh. Maybe. She moved her head around before finding the shells and pretty coral in hard to reach areas. Maybe she could appease him at the moment? Bellatrix showed what she had found.
The Siren stare amusingly at where he dived. Did he think he could out swim her? She was a Siren. They were meant to swim. Plus, she had gills. The Skydancer dived into the water as she grinned at Koi as she found her. The Skydancer blinked as she saw him collecting coral and shells. Oh. Maybe. She moved her head around before finding the shells and pretty coral in hard to reach areas. Maybe she could appease him at the moment? Bellatrix showed what she had found.
noSD0w3.png
He stuck his tongue out at her, using his tail to propel himself up to the surface. Clinging to a rock with his back legs, he tucked the shells into a bag strapped to his back (Imagine a golfer's bag, but with shells). If he could introduce some bacteria, polyps, or hermit crabs, the terrarium would be much healthier an livelier.
He stuck his tongue out at her, using his tail to propel himself up to the surface. Clinging to a rock with his back legs, he tucked the shells into a bag strapped to his back (Imagine a golfer's bag, but with shells). If he could introduce some bacteria, polyps, or hermit crabs, the terrarium would be much healthier an livelier.
7zcCDc4.png
Bellatrix dropped the shells and coral as he didn't take them as she swished her tail covering them up with the silt. The water's waves picked up as she grew angry once again. This dragon was not worth her time. She should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. Yet, she wanted to know why he was immune to her song. "I don't believe in magic" does not excuse him from her song. There had to be another reason. She swam to the surface as she broke the surface of the water. Her wings flared out as the water droplets sparkled in the sun. "Enjoy your rocks and shells. Because I will be around to figure out why you're not allured by my song."
Bellatrix dropped the shells and coral as he didn't take them as she swished her tail covering them up with the silt. The water's waves picked up as she grew angry once again. This dragon was not worth her time. She should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. Yet, she wanted to know why he was immune to her song. "I don't believe in magic" does not excuse him from her song. There had to be another reason. She swam to the surface as she broke the surface of the water. Her wings flared out as the water droplets sparkled in the sun. "Enjoy your rocks and shells. Because I will be around to figure out why you're not allured by my song."
noSD0w3.png
"Maybe because I'm a loner who doesn't care?" he snapped, drifting past her. This was dumb. Good gods, was Skull doing this now? What was next.
"Alright, game's over. Who are you, who hired you, and who else should I smack?"
"Maybe because I'm a loner who doesn't care?" he snapped, drifting past her. This was dumb. Good gods, was Skull doing this now? What was next.
"Alright, game's over. Who are you, who hired you, and who else should I smack?"
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5