Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 - AndromedaFlight
1 2 3 4 5
@AndromedaFlight Here we are! I hope this RP is fun an enjoyable for you. :) ---------------------- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53067435] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530675/53067435_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Siren lay on a rock above the water as she licked her paws clean. It had a been a few days since a wary dragon had traveled over or under her waters. She was becoming bored. It was no fun when she didn't have anybody to play with all the time. She yawned as she flexed her wings before gracefully diving into the water. She swam around watching all the fish and even a Water Sprite, as it passed by, as she waited for her unsuspecting prey. The dragon even created a mini whirlpool that had destroyed a part of the rock she had once been sunbathing on. Pity. She liked that rock. Bellatrix circled the waters once again before she began to sing her song. It didn't matter if anybody was around. She hadn't sang it in days, and she did like to sing. That was one thing that didn't change about her.
@AndromedaFlight Here we are! I hope this RP is fun an enjoyable for you. :)

The Siren lay on a rock above the water as she licked her paws clean. It had a been a few days since a wary dragon had traveled over or under her waters. She was becoming bored. It was no fun when she didn't have anybody to play with all the time. She yawned as she flexed her wings before gracefully diving into the water. She swam around watching all the fish and even a Water Sprite, as it passed by, as she waited for her unsuspecting prey. The dragon even created a mini whirlpool that had destroyed a part of the rock she had once been sunbathing on. Pity. She liked that rock. Bellatrix circled the waters once again before she began to sing her song. It didn't matter if anybody was around. She hadn't sang it in days, and she did like to sing. That was one thing that didn't change about her.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=49&auth=98ab3fab3b12e8da932c694b340da91d1bbdc31a&dummyext=prev.png

Koi paddled through the waves near the beach, grinning. He was an excellent swimmer, even though he was hatched and raised in the Ashfall Waste. He could see his small cottage from here. It was on the border, up on some seaside cliffs. He paddled lazily through a school of fish, chasing a gull as it swooped through the air, unaware of how close he was to danger.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=145&tertgene=7&winggene=10&wings=49&auth=98ab3fab3b12e8da932c694b340da91d1bbdc31a&dummyext=prev.png

Koi paddled through the waves near the beach, grinning. He was an excellent swimmer, even though he was hatched and raised in the Ashfall Waste. He could see his small cottage from here. It was on the border, up on some seaside cliffs. He paddled lazily through a school of fish, chasing a gull as it swooped through the air, unaware of how close he was to danger.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Bellatrix squealed in a bit of delight as she sensed the presence of a dragon heading into her waters. She dived deep into the depths of the sea to swim toward her prey. She saw the Guardian paddling near the beach. She frowned a bit. She would have to get him farther out to sea. She moved a bit farther away before popping her head up above the water. She opened her maw before she began to sing in the unsuspecting dragon's direction. Her voice was calm, light but heavy -- and it raised and lowered in a soothing tone. It was alluring, and Bellatrix meant for it to be that way. They would all suffer like she had suffered.
Bellatrix squealed in a bit of delight as she sensed the presence of a dragon heading into her waters. She dived deep into the depths of the sea to swim toward her prey. She saw the Guardian paddling near the beach. She frowned a bit. She would have to get him farther out to sea. She moved a bit farther away before popping her head up above the water. She opened her maw before she began to sing in the unsuspecting dragon's direction. Her voice was calm, light but heavy -- and it raised and lowered in a soothing tone. It was alluring, and Bellatrix meant for it to be that way. They would all suffer like she had suffered.
noSD0w3.png
Koi stuck his head out of the water, frowning. Was this another of his Wind neighbor's version of a prank? Them playing the flute at two AM in the morning was already annoying, now this? He paddled over to a rock sticking out of a coral bed and sat on it, above the water.
"Eleanora? Is that you again? Or is that Sludge? C'mon guys, please. I just want five minutes to myself!" he hollered.
Koi stuck his head out of the water, frowning. Was this another of his Wind neighbor's version of a prank? Them playing the flute at two AM in the morning was already annoying, now this? He paddled over to a rock sticking out of a coral bed and sat on it, above the water.
"Eleanora? Is that you again? Or is that Sludge? C'mon guys, please. I just want five minutes to myself!" he hollered.
7zcCDc4.png
Bellatrix stopped singing as she frowned. Why was this dragon not coming toward her as she was singing? Why did they seem so annoyed? The siren Skydancer trilled a high pitched trill. It pierced the air as she dived under the water before bursting through the surface with the sunlight hitting the droplets being swung off of her as her wings flapped. It looked like glitter. She flew toward the Guardian before landing on the rock behind him. Her claws clanked on the rock as she snarled. "What kind of magic are you using, Guardian?"
Bellatrix stopped singing as she frowned. Why was this dragon not coming toward her as she was singing? Why did they seem so annoyed? The siren Skydancer trilled a high pitched trill. It pierced the air as she dived under the water before bursting through the surface with the sunlight hitting the droplets being swung off of her as her wings flapped. It looked like glitter. She flew toward the Guardian before landing on the rock behind him. Her claws clanked on the rock as she snarled. "What kind of magic are you using, Guardian?"
noSD0w3.png
Koi squawked and slid off the rock. He claws his way back up onto it, gasping.
"Good gods, what was that for? And what magic? I'm just mad at my neighbors. I think they decided to prank me by singing over here." he said, waving his claws out to sea.
"And there's no need to use that tone." he added, frowning at her scowl.
Koi squawked and slid off the rock. He claws his way back up onto it, gasping.
"Good gods, what was that for? And what magic? I'm just mad at my neighbors. I think they decided to prank me by singing over here." he said, waving his claws out to sea.
"And there's no need to use that tone." he added, frowning at her scowl.
7zcCDc4.png
"That singing was no prank, dragon," huffed Bellatrix. "I'm insult you would think a Siren's song was a prank." Her feathers ruffled as she began to sing her song once again to prove a point to him. Her wings flared out as to dry them off with the sun as she considered to sing. It was after a moment she stopped her song. "So, what magic are you using? No dragon has ever been able to resist my song. Why didn't you come to me?" At this point, the siren was freaking out. Was history doomed to repeat itself.
"That singing was no prank, dragon," huffed Bellatrix. "I'm insult you would think a Siren's song was a prank." Her feathers ruffled as she began to sing her song once again to prove a point to him. Her wings flared out as to dry them off with the sun as she considered to sing. It was after a moment she stopped her song. "So, what magic are you using? No dragon has ever been able to resist my song. Why didn't you come to me?" At this point, the siren was freaking out. Was history doomed to repeat itself.
noSD0w3.png
Koi sighed.
"Maybe because I don't believe in sirens. Good job though." he said, looking around.
"COME OUT ELEANORA! WHO PUT HER UP TO THIS? WAS IT YOU SLUDGE?" he hollered, gesturing to the 'siren'. Yeah right magic. This wasn't how he had imagined his day. He would have caught some fish and had a nice lunch before coming back to dive for shells and supplies before having plankton and seaweed soup for dinner. All of this, in peace.
Koi sighed.
"Maybe because I don't believe in sirens. Good job though." he said, looking around.
"COME OUT ELEANORA! WHO PUT HER UP TO THIS? WAS IT YOU SLUDGE?" he hollered, gesturing to the 'siren'. Yeah right magic. This wasn't how he had imagined his day. He would have caught some fish and had a nice lunch before coming back to dive for shells and supplies before having plankton and seaweed soup for dinner. All of this, in peace.
7zcCDc4.png
Bellatrix's face contorted into anger as she flew into the sky as wind began to whip around her as water began to move in the sea. "If I was some mere dragon, I would not be able to use two elements at once." A water spout/tornado roared to life as it spun in front of Koi. A pier that was by the beach he lived on was torn apart by the beast of spinning water. She was not happy at the moment. Her front paw twirled as a whirlpool began to spin in front of the Guardian as it slowly moved around the rock he was sitting on causing it to start moving. Her claws stretched and flexed as she watched the Guardian. What was he going to do now?
Bellatrix's face contorted into anger as she flew into the sky as wind began to whip around her as water began to move in the sea. "If I was some mere dragon, I would not be able to use two elements at once." A water spout/tornado roared to life as it spun in front of Koi. A pier that was by the beach he lived on was torn apart by the beast of spinning water. She was not happy at the moment. Her front paw twirled as a whirlpool began to spin in front of the Guardian as it slowly moved around the rock he was sitting on causing it to start moving. Her claws stretched and flexed as she watched the Guardian. What was he going to do now?
noSD0w3.png
"OI! KNOCK IT OFF! I SPENT YEARS BUILDING UP THIS COVE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO INTRODUCE THE CHARGERS?" he roared, flaring his wings angrily. This was such a dumb game. He was going to smack Eleanora. He had specifically told her countless times, Stay on your side of the border, you have the inland piece, I have the beach. Did she ever listen? Nooooo. This was a 'public' beach and he didn't own the entire coast! Just his cliffs and a few miles of shore.
"OI! KNOCK IT OFF! I SPENT YEARS BUILDING UP THIS COVE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO INTRODUCE THE CHARGERS?" he roared, flaring his wings angrily. This was such a dumb game. He was going to smack Eleanora. He had specifically told her countless times, Stay on your side of the border, you have the inland piece, I have the beach. Did she ever listen? Nooooo. This was a 'public' beach and he didn't own the entire coast! Just his cliffs and a few miles of shore.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5