Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking RP Partners!
1 2
Hello! My name is Sunny and I'm seeking long term rp partners! I have multiple rps that I've built worlds for, but unfortunately many never got started or on their feet. I would prefer literate partners. If any of the following rps intrest you, ping me!

The Elytherium
A heavily magically influenced world, shaped by an ancient primordial being of magic. A beautiful utopia removed from time. Perfect except for one fatal flaw, it's being torn apart.
Most of the lore for this one is down, and I have it all figured out, including a magic system. This one is for a small group, three to four people, depending on preference. Characters will be humanoids called Fauns, people with the headquarters of goats.
A group of children are forced to save the world, as all the adults don't believe anything could ever go wrong. It will occur in three parts, and if we do it right the feels will hit hard.
Endless War
A world of dragons and magic, left to the chaotic modern races by the primordial beings of creation. Torn by ages of war and magic. Peace has been fraily maintained, until recently, war between the two tribes of dragons has broken out.
This one has most of its lore down, and I even have the beginnings of a world map. Theres no specific magic system yet, so theres room for input. This is a 1x1. Characters will be dragons, with whoever joins as a western style dragon.
At the birth of the next empress of one of the drachonic tribes(tribe 1), the other drachonic tribe(tribe 2) declares war and attacks the scared home of tribe 1, destroying it. One of tribe 1's citizens hastily rescues the young royalty and enlists one of the reluctant tribe 2 soldiers to help them travel across the land to confront the king of tribe 2. Though not all is as it seems.
Check out the "brainstorm" link in my desc for more info. (I think Crow died).
The Face Thief
A technological world, filled with marvles of the future. AI hunters roam the land, serving as assassins and hired arms.
I have like no lore for this, just a general plot idea. Any input is welcome! This is a 1x1 as well.
As advanced as the AI are, they cannot create their own faces. Therefore face smiths exist, roaming the human population and "stealing" faces. A face is a major part of ones identity, and an assassin using your face is a destruction of identity. Face smiths are hunted, to the point of the art going extinct. But the smiths are essential to tha AIs way of life. The last face smith has thousands of faces collected. She needs to be delivered to the AI capital.
The Stone Heart
A modern style world with fantasy elements mixed in. Five magic realms influence the mortal realm. Though, one has been cut off, its ruler killed by the king of the Huntsmen, and now a young group of heros has to deal with the consequences and watch in terror as the world rights itself.
Well I have a butt ton of lore for this one, as well as plot and I am very lucky a minimal part needs to be written down. This one works kinda like a tv show, a series of mostly unrelated, continuously stronger bosses before hitting the big "bad". This one works out for a small group, from three to five people, depending if people play more than one character. This one is a pute human rp.
A young group of heros has to learn to work together to earn their dreams, but they get tangled up in something much bigger along the way.
And if anyone has worlds they haven't got to use I'd be happy to use those! I am subbed now, curse it.
Hello! My name is Sunny and I'm seeking long term rp partners! I have multiple rps that I've built worlds for, but unfortunately many never got started or on their feet. I would prefer literate partners. If any of the following rps intrest you, ping me!

The Elytherium
A heavily magically influenced world, shaped by an ancient primordial being of magic. A beautiful utopia removed from time. Perfect except for one fatal flaw, it's being torn apart.
Most of the lore for this one is down, and I have it all figured out, including a magic system. This one is for a small group, three to four people, depending on preference. Characters will be humanoids called Fauns, people with the headquarters of goats.
A group of children are forced to save the world, as all the adults don't believe anything could ever go wrong. It will occur in three parts, and if we do it right the feels will hit hard.
Endless War
A world of dragons and magic, left to the chaotic modern races by the primordial beings of creation. Torn by ages of war and magic. Peace has been fraily maintained, until recently, war between the two tribes of dragons has broken out.
This one has most of its lore down, and I even have the beginnings of a world map. Theres no specific magic system yet, so theres room for input. This is a 1x1. Characters will be dragons, with whoever joins as a western style dragon.
At the birth of the next empress of one of the drachonic tribes(tribe 1), the other drachonic tribe(tribe 2) declares war and attacks the scared home of tribe 1, destroying it. One of tribe 1's citizens hastily rescues the young royalty and enlists one of the reluctant tribe 2 soldiers to help them travel across the land to confront the king of tribe 2. Though not all is as it seems.
Check out the "brainstorm" link in my desc for more info. (I think Crow died).
The Face Thief
A technological world, filled with marvles of the future. AI hunters roam the land, serving as assassins and hired arms.
I have like no lore for this, just a general plot idea. Any input is welcome! This is a 1x1 as well.
As advanced as the AI are, they cannot create their own faces. Therefore face smiths exist, roaming the human population and "stealing" faces. A face is a major part of ones identity, and an assassin using your face is a destruction of identity. Face smiths are hunted, to the point of the art going extinct. But the smiths are essential to tha AIs way of life. The last face smith has thousands of faces collected. She needs to be delivered to the AI capital.
The Stone Heart
A modern style world with fantasy elements mixed in. Five magic realms influence the mortal realm. Though, one has been cut off, its ruler killed by the king of the Huntsmen, and now a young group of heros has to deal with the consequences and watch in terror as the world rights itself.
Well I have a butt ton of lore for this one, as well as plot and I am very lucky a minimal part needs to be written down. This one works kinda like a tv show, a series of mostly unrelated, continuously stronger bosses before hitting the big "bad". This one works out for a small group, from three to five people, depending if people play more than one character. This one is a pute human rp.
A young group of heros has to learn to work together to earn their dreams, but they get tangled up in something much bigger along the way.
And if anyone has worlds they haven't got to use I'd be happy to use those! I am subbed now, curse it.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Ooh I'm interested! I do use proper grammar (but sometimes make mistakes, it's natural). I'm not the best at long answers since I often am not sure what to say though.
Ooh I'm interested! I do use proper grammar (but sometimes make mistakes, it's natural). I'm not the best at long answers since I often am not sure what to say though.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I’m also interested in nearly all of these plots! They sound cool! I think I have the proper rp skills, but of course i’ll be make mistakes sometimes!
I’m also interested in nearly all of these plots! They sound cool! I think I have the proper rp skills, but of course i’ll be make mistakes sometimes!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@AndromedaFlight hello! I feel you on not knowing how to react sometimes. I find being descriptive as possible of the surroundings helps! Is there any spefic one you'd be intrested in?

@WaywardWendigo hi! Thanks, I spend a lot time on them! And everyone makes mistakes, its part of the process of becomming a better rper! Any specific one you want to do?

And to no one in specific I added another one!
@AndromedaFlight hello! I feel you on not knowing how to react sometimes. I find being descriptive as possible of the surroundings helps! Is there any spefic one you'd be intrested in?

@WaywardWendigo hi! Thanks, I spend a lot time on them! And everyone makes mistakes, its part of the process of becomming a better rper! Any specific one you want to do?

And to no one in specific I added another one!
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
They all sound so cool! I can't pick!
They all sound so cool! I can't pick!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Its ok if you want to do more than one! Though it'd probably be easier to start with one. Is there anyone that spefically screams at you?
Its ok if you want to do more than one! Though it'd probably be easier to start with one. Is there anyone that spefically screams at you?
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
@/Sunnycat4

While all the plots you came up with are amazing I personally prefer small groups rather then 1x1. Please don’t take it personally! You seem like a really nice person and all I just like the group interactions more then then the individual ones, so with that being said the Stone Heart sounds super fun!
@/Sunnycat4

While all the plots you came up with are amazing I personally prefer small groups rather then 1x1. Please don’t take it personally! You seem like a really nice person and all I just like the group interactions more then then the individual ones, so with that being said the Stone Heart sounds super fun!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Its perfectly fine Wendigo! I personally prefer smaller groups too, 1x1 just always give you so little to work with. I mainly included them because the plots seem fun, and honestly some things just work better one on one. I take no offense, no worries!

The Stone Heart is one of my older ones, so its pretty well developed(though mainly the last scenes, I make villans better for some reason?), though I've only created the spine of the plot. I stick to D&D rules, keep it lose so characters can develop!

I know for sure we at least need to wait one more person, but would you like to take one or two characters? I'll be handling the plot hook person, and maby the main hero/group hero character if needed, so you basically have complete creative freedom! Just ask if you want any more info!
(Im subbed to this now, I gave up)
Its perfectly fine Wendigo! I personally prefer smaller groups too, 1x1 just always give you so little to work with. I mainly included them because the plots seem fun, and honestly some things just work better one on one. I take no offense, no worries!

The Stone Heart is one of my older ones, so its pretty well developed(though mainly the last scenes, I make villans better for some reason?), though I've only created the spine of the plot. I stick to D&D rules, keep it lose so characters can develop!

I know for sure we at least need to wait one more person, but would you like to take one or two characters? I'll be handling the plot hook person, and maby the main hero/group hero character if needed, so you basically have complete creative freedom! Just ask if you want any more info!
(Im subbed to this now, I gave up)
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.

columns can suck my butt
Enjoy Sky Blue
I would like to join an RP. The endless war and the Elytherium both interest me. You have created some very interesting plots and hooks, and I would love to rp with you. I try to keep my grammar mostly correct, but like all humans, I make mistakes.
I would like to join an RP. The endless war and the Elytherium both interest me. You have created some very interesting plots and hooks, and I would love to rp with you. I try to keep my grammar mostly correct, but like all humans, I make mistakes.
I completely understand being better at writing villains, I do the exact same thing! And I think i’ll go with two, as I have some that i’d love to use! And I don’t think i’ll be needing any more info, you did a really good summary! Also I should mention, If it really comes down to not being able to get enough people I am open to a 1x1, so putting that out there just in case
I completely understand being better at writing villains, I do the exact same thing! And I think i’ll go with two, as I have some that i’d love to use! And I don’t think i’ll be needing any more info, you did a really good summary! Also I should mention, If it really comes down to not being able to get enough people I am open to a 1x1, so putting that out there just in case
1 2