Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Walk Towards The Light (OOC) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Essenceofnexus

Can we rp?!!
@Essenceofnexus

Can we rp?!!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
@CryptTheWolf
I am dealing with a wedding BRB
@CryptTheWolf
I am dealing with a wedding BRB
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Essenceofnexus

Oof, I'm subbed
@Essenceofnexus

Oof, I'm subbed
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
Ok
we gotta wait to start the RP until everyone joins
Ok
we gotta wait to start the RP until everyone joins
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Okay
Okay
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
Can I get a reserve for paranoia? :]
Can I get a reserve for paranoia? :]
wpEE9mo.pngbicatcher.png
Name: Easton
Spirit Creature: Raven

How did they die?: In fit of terror, after convincing herself that the government was watching her through the walls, she set her house on fire. She was trapped inside.

What do they represent?: Paranoia

Appearance: A petite pale girl with a curvy form. Her light brown hair is pulled into a perfect ponytail with not a single hair out of place. Her cheeks are still rosy red, despite being sicken due to the afterlife. She has a small, straight nose and slightly thinner than average eyebrows. Her brows are also meticulously plucked and shaped. Her lips are noticeably chapped. Flames now dance within her once blue irises. She wears a tight fitting tshirt and a tattered white skirt. Her feet are bare and covered in mottled burns, as are her arms and shins. She is all around very beautiful, but the scars on her skin easily distract from her pretty face.

Personality: She is a very nervous and hesitant person. She always questions her judgment and doesn't trust herself. Though she craves human contact, becoming very bubbly and talkative even when she feels only slightly comfortable. This can change at any second though. She is very unpredictable and hard to follow.

Password: findthetruth

(Sorry it's so long!)
Name: Easton
Spirit Creature: Raven

How did they die?: In fit of terror, after convincing herself that the government was watching her through the walls, she set her house on fire. She was trapped inside.

What do they represent?: Paranoia

Appearance: A petite pale girl with a curvy form. Her light brown hair is pulled into a perfect ponytail with not a single hair out of place. Her cheeks are still rosy red, despite being sicken due to the afterlife. She has a small, straight nose and slightly thinner than average eyebrows. Her brows are also meticulously plucked and shaped. Her lips are noticeably chapped. Flames now dance within her once blue irises. She wears a tight fitting tshirt and a tattered white skirt. Her feet are bare and covered in mottled burns, as are her arms and shins. She is all around very beautiful, but the scars on her skin easily distract from her pretty face.

Personality: She is a very nervous and hesitant person. She always questions her judgment and doesn't trust herself. Though she craves human contact, becoming very bubbly and talkative even when she feels only slightly comfortable. This can change at any second though. She is very unpredictable and hard to follow.

(Sorry it's so long!)
wpEE9mo.pngbicatcher.png
If I may join!
@EssenceOfNexus

Name: Nara
Spirit Creature: Zebra
How did they die?: she fell off a cliff during a dare and pierced her heart on a spike.
What do they represent?: anxiety
Appearance: Long brunette hair and pale skin, her amber eyes are normally dulled and anxious. She seems normal at first but has a Large spike of rock sticking out of her chest though it’s been broken up a bit so it isn’t as prominent, normally it’s hidden by an oversized sweatshirt.
Personality: she is always alert and trusting though she beats herself up that her friends hate her because she isn’t good enough, she hates herself and never thinks that what she does is good enough even though she is a good friend.
If I may join!
@EssenceOfNexus

Name: Nara
Spirit Creature: Zebra
How did they die?: she fell off a cliff during a dare and pierced her heart on a spike.
What do they represent?: anxiety
Appearance: Long brunette hair and pale skin, her amber eyes are normally dulled and anxious. She seems normal at first but has a Large spike of rock sticking out of her chest though it’s been broken up a bit so it isn’t as prominent, normally it’s hidden by an oversized sweatshirt.
Personality: she is always alert and trusting though she beats herself up that her friends hate her because she isn’t good enough, she hates herself and never thinks that what she does is good enough even though she is a good friend.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
If i can join.
Name: Anju
Spirit Creature: Red Fox
How did they die?: Stabbed herself multiple times in the chest.
What do they represent?: Insanity
Appearance: Anju is 5"9 with medium-length reddish hair and blue eyes. She has pale skin and has a skinny build. She has a scar on her left eye and multiple stab wounds on her chest.
Personality: Anju is kind of smart. She smiles at death and she fears nothing. She loves playing childish games and is overly happy most of the time. She is really energetic and can't sit still. But overall, Anju is weird.
If i can join.
Name: Anju
Spirit Creature: Red Fox
How did they die?: Stabbed herself multiple times in the chest.
What do they represent?: Insanity
Appearance: Anju is 5"9 with medium-length reddish hair and blue eyes. She has pale skin and has a skinny build. She has a scar on her left eye and multiple stab wounds on her chest.
Personality: Anju is kind of smart. She smiles at death and she fears nothing. She loves playing childish games and is overly happy most of the time. She is really energetic and can't sit still. But overall, Anju is weird.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Name: Mirco De Luca
Spirit Creature: Rabbit
How did they die?: He was killed by an abusive ex.
What do they represent?: Fear
Appearance: Mirco is broad-shouldered and has a strong, sturdy frame from being used as muscle for the various charity organizations he donates his time to. He has short, glossy black hair and warm brown eyes. His dark olive complexion comes from his late Italian mother.
Personality: Quiet, calm, and kind. Extremely passive...most of the time. It takes a lot to rile him up, but just as long to calm him down once he gets going, almost like he's making up for all the times he didn't fly off the handle when he probably should have. There's a steady determination to him once he gets an idea in his head that's impossible to break.
Name: Mirco De Luca
Spirit Creature: Rabbit
How did they die?: He was killed by an abusive ex.
What do they represent?: Fear
Appearance: Mirco is broad-shouldered and has a strong, sturdy frame from being used as muscle for the various charity organizations he donates his time to. He has short, glossy black hair and warm brown eyes. His dark olive complexion comes from his late Italian mother.
Personality: Quiet, calm, and kind. Extremely passive...most of the time. It takes a lot to rile him up, but just as long to calm him down once he gets going, almost like he's making up for all the times he didn't fly off the handle when he probably should have. There's a steady determination to him once he gets an idea in his head that's impossible to break.
mart | often afk :(
there's 20+ ppl and 2 computers at my youth shelter
1 2 3 4 5