Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70
NOAH

He felt the pressure of her head on his shoulder and glanced over to see her blissfully asleep. But what he didn't know was if she was okay with the guys seeing this. He didn't want them to have a reason to tease her...but he also knew she needed rest and he didn't want to wake her up.

George looked over and gave a half-smirk before returning to his phone game. It was the two dorks that made a scene. It was Henry who made the first Joke as he shook Tony "OMH Mom and dad are being all lovey-dovey what do we do I don't want another brother!?!" Noah turned his head and glared. God, they were always so loud.

Tony followed suit with the teasing "He looks angry....is he mad that we interrupted his snuggle time?" They continued to be giddy and noisy causing Noah to debate using his magic to shove them out the door. It was George who Finally turned his phone off and shoved it in his pocket. the brown haired boy stood and walked between the shorter boys and knocked both of them on the head simultaneously. "If you still want a mother....you best stop." he said. The boys instantly stopped and George dragged them out by the collar of their shirts.

Tony and Henry waved goodbye going off about how they would miss 'mom' and that they didnt want to leave. George just smirked and looked over his shoulder "bye bye...dont become an actual dad" he winked before closing the door behind them. That is just before Noah chucked a pillow at the door with a flushed face.

George may seem like a rather serious person...but when he is in the mood he always says the things you dont want him to. The witch let out a sigh before looking down at May. The boy shifted his position and wrapped his arms around her while drawing his fingers through her hair. He nuzzled the top of her head and whispered "im sorry they are noisy"
NOAH

He felt the pressure of her head on his shoulder and glanced over to see her blissfully asleep. But what he didn't know was if she was okay with the guys seeing this. He didn't want them to have a reason to tease her...but he also knew she needed rest and he didn't want to wake her up.

George looked over and gave a half-smirk before returning to his phone game. It was the two dorks that made a scene. It was Henry who made the first Joke as he shook Tony "OMH Mom and dad are being all lovey-dovey what do we do I don't want another brother!?!" Noah turned his head and glared. God, they were always so loud.

Tony followed suit with the teasing "He looks angry....is he mad that we interrupted his snuggle time?" They continued to be giddy and noisy causing Noah to debate using his magic to shove them out the door. It was George who Finally turned his phone off and shoved it in his pocket. the brown haired boy stood and walked between the shorter boys and knocked both of them on the head simultaneously. "If you still want a mother....you best stop." he said. The boys instantly stopped and George dragged them out by the collar of their shirts.

Tony and Henry waved goodbye going off about how they would miss 'mom' and that they didnt want to leave. George just smirked and looked over his shoulder "bye bye...dont become an actual dad" he winked before closing the door behind them. That is just before Noah chucked a pillow at the door with a flushed face.

George may seem like a rather serious person...but when he is in the mood he always says the things you dont want him to. The witch let out a sigh before looking down at May. The boy shifted his position and wrapped his arms around her while drawing his fingers through her hair. He nuzzled the top of her head and whispered "im sorry they are noisy"
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

May slept through all of it, sinking in Noah more when he wrapped his arms around her...

May slept peacefully for about two hours, moving a little here and there in her sleep. It wasn't his friends she was worried about, it was the rest of the school. Sure she could ignore what they said about her but could Noah...? She didn't want to drag him down or get him into fights. May just wanted to ignore all of it though, at least for right now...she knew tomorrow though she would have to face it.

When May woke she yawned and stretched a bit, a blush coating her face as she realized she was in Noah's arms. Smiling shyly she glanced up at him then at his room. It seemed like the guys had left, she hoped they wouldn't tease Noah to much about this.

Glancing at the clock she sighed, she needed to get back to her own room and start getting caught up on school work. She didn't want her grades to slip and her master to think she was ungrateful for coming here. "Noah," She said softly, trying to see if he was awake, "Noah I have to go...I have schoolwork to do." She said and sat up a bit.

Azriel:

He sat in his room, finishing up the homework from his first class. Noah hadn't been in last class but it didn't really bother him...he'd just talk to him tomorrow. Once done he slipped the assignment into a folder and back into his bag, taking out his phone. It was boring in this school, while he would never admit it to his brothers he was starting to miss their constant teasing and prank pulling, even his little sister begging him to beat them up when they were messing with her.

Sighing he set his phone down, no use to worry any of them...his brothers wouldn't understand and his sister couldn't keep a secret. He had no one else to text and instead went on social media. While scrolling some people popped up as suggestions for him to follow and he scrolled through them. A blush grew on his face as he saw Noah's...should he? Would that be weird? Az didn't know what to do, he didn't want to seem like some creepy stalker. He scrolled past Noah's profile and to the next one...which was Hunter.

This is useless! He thought, he couldn't just follow people he ran into in the halls. Hunter didn't even like him...Even with that in mind though Azriel went on his profile...and sent him a friend request. Before he could do anything else stupid he locked his phone and tossed it to the bed. Why...why do I feel like this? He liked Noah...as just friends he wasn't sure...and he thought Hunter was attractive, when he wasn't flirting or being rude...

Standing from his chair he went to shower, he needed to clear his mind. If he had known coming here would leave his emotions and feelings in a state of constant confusion he would never have stepped foot into the building.
May:

May slept through all of it, sinking in Noah more when he wrapped his arms around her...

May slept peacefully for about two hours, moving a little here and there in her sleep. It wasn't his friends she was worried about, it was the rest of the school. Sure she could ignore what they said about her but could Noah...? She didn't want to drag him down or get him into fights. May just wanted to ignore all of it though, at least for right now...she knew tomorrow though she would have to face it.

When May woke she yawned and stretched a bit, a blush coating her face as she realized she was in Noah's arms. Smiling shyly she glanced up at him then at his room. It seemed like the guys had left, she hoped they wouldn't tease Noah to much about this.

Glancing at the clock she sighed, she needed to get back to her own room and start getting caught up on school work. She didn't want her grades to slip and her master to think she was ungrateful for coming here. "Noah," She said softly, trying to see if he was awake, "Noah I have to go...I have schoolwork to do." She said and sat up a bit.

Azriel:

He sat in his room, finishing up the homework from his first class. Noah hadn't been in last class but it didn't really bother him...he'd just talk to him tomorrow. Once done he slipped the assignment into a folder and back into his bag, taking out his phone. It was boring in this school, while he would never admit it to his brothers he was starting to miss their constant teasing and prank pulling, even his little sister begging him to beat them up when they were messing with her.

Sighing he set his phone down, no use to worry any of them...his brothers wouldn't understand and his sister couldn't keep a secret. He had no one else to text and instead went on social media. While scrolling some people popped up as suggestions for him to follow and he scrolled through them. A blush grew on his face as he saw Noah's...should he? Would that be weird? Az didn't know what to do, he didn't want to seem like some creepy stalker. He scrolled past Noah's profile and to the next one...which was Hunter.

This is useless! He thought, he couldn't just follow people he ran into in the halls. Hunter didn't even like him...Even with that in mind though Azriel went on his profile...and sent him a friend request. Before he could do anything else stupid he locked his phone and tossed it to the bed. Why...why do I feel like this? He liked Noah...as just friends he wasn't sure...and he thought Hunter was attractive, when he wasn't flirting or being rude...

Standing from his chair he went to shower, he needed to clear his mind. If he had known coming here would leave his emotions and feelings in a state of constant confusion he would never have stepped foot into the building.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
NOAH

He had at some point dozed off, but being the light sleeper that he is he woke up as soon as she whispered his name. He glanced at her and nodded slowly sitting up fully before standing up and petting her head softly. He walked over to his dryer and folded up her clothes before passing them to her. With a soft smile he walked her to the door and said "I'll see you tomorrow morning then." He told her.

They had their first class of the day together, and somehow that made him happy...he got to start his day with her.

HUNTER

He felt his phone buzz from where it was plugged in by the wall. He rolled over in his bed and let the phone light up, the bright light caused him to wince and look away. " ah..I never learn" he muttered to himself as he groggly scrolled through his social media to see one Azriel had friend requested him.

He remembered what Rae had said and something made him more curious about the new kid. He hit the 'accept' button before turning the screen of and turning back over. Being the heavy sleeper that he is, he instantly feel asleep the moment he turned over.

( TS TO MORNING??))
NOAH

He had at some point dozed off, but being the light sleeper that he is he woke up as soon as she whispered his name. He glanced at her and nodded slowly sitting up fully before standing up and petting her head softly. He walked over to his dryer and folded up her clothes before passing them to her. With a soft smile he walked her to the door and said "I'll see you tomorrow morning then." He told her.

They had their first class of the day together, and somehow that made him happy...he got to start his day with her.

HUNTER

He felt his phone buzz from where it was plugged in by the wall. He rolled over in his bed and let the phone light up, the bright light caused him to wince and look away. " ah..I never learn" he muttered to himself as he groggly scrolled through his social media to see one Azriel had friend requested him.

He remembered what Rae had said and something made him more curious about the new kid. He hit the 'accept' button before turning the screen of and turning back over. Being the heavy sleeper that he is, he instantly feel asleep the moment he turned over.

( TS TO MORNING??))

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
(hahah yeah :3 )

May:

She'd spent most of the night doing schoolwork and trying to get caught up as much as she could. When she woke up that morning she felt a lot better, the cuts were just tiny scars that would eventually fade and most of her bruises were gone. With a smile she got dressed in light skinny jeans and a flowy top with flowers on it then stood in front of her bathroom mirror and began to braid her hair to the side. Once ready she grabbed her bag and phone and slipped some sandals on before leaving her room, locking the door behind her.

Opening up her social media she realized she didn't have Noah's number or profile to follow him. Locking her phone she slid it into her back pocket and kept walking down the hall, soon leaving the dormitories and taking the path to the school building. She didn't know if she should wait for Noah or just head to class...they hadn't discussed meeting up anywhere so she decided that she would just head to her locker then class and wait for him there.

May didn't run into the two from the night before and she felt relieved but still kept her guard up. Once at her locker she began to switch out her books for her morning classes, smiling to herself as she thought of yesterday.

Azriel:

He rolled out of bed and onto the floor as the alarm on his phone went off. Turning it off he stood and stumbled into his bathroom to get ready. He dressed in black jeans with rips on the knees and a black hoodie, just running his hand through his hair. He didn't feel good to day and really didn't want to go to classes but knew his father expected him to excel at this school.

Making sure everything was in his bag he then left, phone in his pocket. He'd forgotten that he had followed Hunter last night, his head all cloudy. Sniffling he left the dormitories and blinked in the bright light of the morning. It wasn't like him to get sick and he hoped it would pass by the end of the day.

Not feeling hungry he skipped breakfast and went straight to class to rest before the other students got to loud. Stiffling a sneeze he pushed the doors to the school open, making a quick stop to his locker then heading to class. Once there he slid into his seat, his bag in his lap as he hid his head in his arms. His head was pounding and he was he'd almost convinced himself that he could just sleep through class today...till he looked at the board.

With a groan he sat up and rubbed at his face, why today... he wondered. On the board in blocky letter was written, "Abilities Practice". Great...not only did he not feel good but he'd probably end up with a nose bleed and have to visit the doc.

Coughing into his sleeve he propped his head up and went on his phone, seeing there was a notification. Tapping on it brought him to Hunter's profile...he wasn't a bad looking guy. Are his feelings as confused as mine...? He thought, was that why he flirted with girls so much? Just the thought of sorting through his emotions and feelings had him putting his head back in his arms, ready to get the class over with.
(hahah yeah :3 )

May:

She'd spent most of the night doing schoolwork and trying to get caught up as much as she could. When she woke up that morning she felt a lot better, the cuts were just tiny scars that would eventually fade and most of her bruises were gone. With a smile she got dressed in light skinny jeans and a flowy top with flowers on it then stood in front of her bathroom mirror and began to braid her hair to the side. Once ready she grabbed her bag and phone and slipped some sandals on before leaving her room, locking the door behind her.

Opening up her social media she realized she didn't have Noah's number or profile to follow him. Locking her phone she slid it into her back pocket and kept walking down the hall, soon leaving the dormitories and taking the path to the school building. She didn't know if she should wait for Noah or just head to class...they hadn't discussed meeting up anywhere so she decided that she would just head to her locker then class and wait for him there.

May didn't run into the two from the night before and she felt relieved but still kept her guard up. Once at her locker she began to switch out her books for her morning classes, smiling to herself as she thought of yesterday.

Azriel:

He rolled out of bed and onto the floor as the alarm on his phone went off. Turning it off he stood and stumbled into his bathroom to get ready. He dressed in black jeans with rips on the knees and a black hoodie, just running his hand through his hair. He didn't feel good to day and really didn't want to go to classes but knew his father expected him to excel at this school.

Making sure everything was in his bag he then left, phone in his pocket. He'd forgotten that he had followed Hunter last night, his head all cloudy. Sniffling he left the dormitories and blinked in the bright light of the morning. It wasn't like him to get sick and he hoped it would pass by the end of the day.

Not feeling hungry he skipped breakfast and went straight to class to rest before the other students got to loud. Stiffling a sneeze he pushed the doors to the school open, making a quick stop to his locker then heading to class. Once there he slid into his seat, his bag in his lap as he hid his head in his arms. His head was pounding and he was he'd almost convinced himself that he could just sleep through class today...till he looked at the board.

With a groan he sat up and rubbed at his face, why today... he wondered. On the board in blocky letter was written, "Abilities Practice". Great...not only did he not feel good but he'd probably end up with a nose bleed and have to visit the doc.

Coughing into his sleeve he propped his head up and went on his phone, seeing there was a notification. Tapping on it brought him to Hunter's profile...he wasn't a bad looking guy. Are his feelings as confused as mine...? He thought, was that why he flirted with girls so much? Just the thought of sorting through his emotions and feelings had him putting his head back in his arms, ready to get the class over with.
NOAH

He walked down the hall until he saw a familiar head of silvery-blonde hair. He walked over to May as she closed her locker. he leaned against the wall and smiled at her "morning" he told her with a goofy grin. god she is adorable he thought while watching her reaction. With that he walked to class with May and Sat next to her. He pulled out what he would need for the class and looked over at May. He dug a small plastic baggy full of snickerdoodles out of his bag and passed them to her "here...we made quite a bit..." he said setting them on her desk.

HUNTER

It wasn't until Rae showed up his door and welcomed herself inside without knocking that Hunter woke up. That is....it was when he was quite rudely woken up. The witch let out such a murderous ora that Hunter sprung from the bed with his hair raised. He looked at her and sighed "really...must you?" he asked.

Rae simply gave him a blank look "its the most effective way" she told him before existing the room. Hunter quickly got dressed and followed Raeliana to the school building. "honestly you put no effort in." he said looking at her clothes.

The witch looked up at him and shrugged "got no reason to." she said "ahhh..you should let me dress you up tomorrow" he said. Rae glanced up at him and shrugged "you get up in the morning with enough time to do that and ill let ya" she said as they entered their classroom Hunter instantly going off to flirt and Rae instantly heading to her seat.
NOAH

He walked down the hall until he saw a familiar head of silvery-blonde hair. He walked over to May as she closed her locker. he leaned against the wall and smiled at her "morning" he told her with a goofy grin. god she is adorable he thought while watching her reaction. With that he walked to class with May and Sat next to her. He pulled out what he would need for the class and looked over at May. He dug a small plastic baggy full of snickerdoodles out of his bag and passed them to her "here...we made quite a bit..." he said setting them on her desk.

HUNTER

It wasn't until Rae showed up his door and welcomed herself inside without knocking that Hunter woke up. That is....it was when he was quite rudely woken up. The witch let out such a murderous ora that Hunter sprung from the bed with his hair raised. He looked at her and sighed "really...must you?" he asked.

Rae simply gave him a blank look "its the most effective way" she told him before existing the room. Hunter quickly got dressed and followed Raeliana to the school building. "honestly you put no effort in." he said looking at her clothes.

The witch looked up at him and shrugged "got no reason to." she said "ahhh..you should let me dress you up tomorrow" he said. Rae glanced up at him and shrugged "you get up in the morning with enough time to do that and ill let ya" she said as they entered their classroom Hunter instantly going off to flirt and Rae instantly heading to her seat.

May:

She hadn't expected him and jumped a bit but then smiled happily, "Good morning Noah." She said. "I had a lot of fun last yesterday making cookies and playing with your friends." She smiled at him again as they walked to class and sat next to each other.

Noah talking to May didn't go unnoticed by the gossipers of the school. Rumors went around they were dating while others said that Noah was showing pity on the weredog, that he wouldn't possibly like a girl like May.

May's face lit up when he gave her the bag of cookies. She hadn't gotten to eat many yesterday and thought they were all gone. "Thanks." She said, slipping them into her bag to eat at lunch. While in her bag she got her notes then pulled out her phone from her pocket. "I realized this morning that I didn't your number or profile." She said, and opened her phone, sliding it to him. Her home screen was a picture of her family. She stood in the middle with two guys on each side, a girl next to one guy and a little kid next to the other.

Azriel:

His head was down and his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep but he wished he was as he sneezed into his arm and sniffled. His phone sat on his desk, the screen face up. The teacher would be entering soon and he just hoped he wouldn't have to go up first.

He opened an eye and watched as Hunter flirted with the girls, wondering if he did it just to keep up the act. Az was trained to notice things that people didn't want noticed about themselves. He watched him thoughtfully then grabbed his phone and went to his profile, scrolling through the pictures and reading his bio. He didn't believe that Hunter liked girls, but that it was a way to hide his true self...though Az wasn't sure if it was from others or his own self.

As the teacher entered Az slid his phone in his pocket and sat up, his head in his hand. They would going up alphabetically by last name which meant he would be towards the middle and Rae and Hunter at the end.
May:

She hadn't expected him and jumped a bit but then smiled happily, "Good morning Noah." She said. "I had a lot of fun last yesterday making cookies and playing with your friends." She smiled at him again as they walked to class and sat next to each other.

Noah talking to May didn't go unnoticed by the gossipers of the school. Rumors went around they were dating while others said that Noah was showing pity on the weredog, that he wouldn't possibly like a girl like May.

May's face lit up when he gave her the bag of cookies. She hadn't gotten to eat many yesterday and thought they were all gone. "Thanks." She said, slipping them into her bag to eat at lunch. While in her bag she got her notes then pulled out her phone from her pocket. "I realized this morning that I didn't your number or profile." She said, and opened her phone, sliding it to him. Her home screen was a picture of her family. She stood in the middle with two guys on each side, a girl next to one guy and a little kid next to the other.

Azriel:

His head was down and his eyes closed. He wasn't asleep but he wished he was as he sneezed into his arm and sniffled. His phone sat on his desk, the screen face up. The teacher would be entering soon and he just hoped he wouldn't have to go up first.

He opened an eye and watched as Hunter flirted with the girls, wondering if he did it just to keep up the act. Az was trained to notice things that people didn't want noticed about themselves. He watched him thoughtfully then grabbed his phone and went to his profile, scrolling through the pictures and reading his bio. He didn't believe that Hunter liked girls, but that it was a way to hide his true self...though Az wasn't sure if it was from others or his own self.

As the teacher entered Az slid his phone in his pocket and sat up, his head in his hand. They would going up alphabetically by last name which meant he would be towards the middle and Rae and Hunter at the end.
NOAH

The boy took her phone and dug through his bag looking for his own forgotten device. He then slid it over to her with a smile after typing in the password. His background was that of him standing with a bunch of little kids in front of a small white house. There was a kid on his shoulders and about 12 standing around him in the photo.

Noah Went to social media first and requested a follow to himself then went to her contacts and entered his number and email just in case. He then took a photo with her camera and used it to make it his profile picture in her phone. He closed the applications and looked at her background and smiled slightly...she looked happy...with what he assumed was the family she talked about the other day.

He passed the phone back to her and took his own in turn.

HUNTER

He felt Azriel's eyes. The boy glanced back and gave him a raised eyebrow as if wondering what he wanted. It was then that Hunter looked over at Rae who was covering her mouth and nose with her jacket as if trying to hold something back...Hunter sniffed the air but didn't smell anything...well not anything out of the ordinary.

As the teacher walked in and began class Hunter shifted in his seat and looked out the window knowing he would be one of the last students to go.

As for Rae, she kept her head turned in the opposite direction of Azriel and kept her mouth covered. All she knew was that he smelled awful. She wanted the class to be over as quickly as possible.
NOAH

The boy took her phone and dug through his bag looking for his own forgotten device. He then slid it over to her with a smile after typing in the password. His background was that of him standing with a bunch of little kids in front of a small white house. There was a kid on his shoulders and about 12 standing around him in the photo.

Noah Went to social media first and requested a follow to himself then went to her contacts and entered his number and email just in case. He then took a photo with her camera and used it to make it his profile picture in her phone. He closed the applications and looked at her background and smiled slightly...she looked happy...with what he assumed was the family she talked about the other day.

He passed the phone back to her and took his own in turn.

HUNTER

He felt Azriel's eyes. The boy glanced back and gave him a raised eyebrow as if wondering what he wanted. It was then that Hunter looked over at Rae who was covering her mouth and nose with her jacket as if trying to hold something back...Hunter sniffed the air but didn't smell anything...well not anything out of the ordinary.

As the teacher walked in and began class Hunter shifted in his seat and looked out the window knowing he would be one of the last students to go.

As for Rae, she kept her head turned in the opposite direction of Azriel and kept her mouth covered. All she knew was that he smelled awful. She wanted the class to be over as quickly as possible.

May:

She had entered her own information into his phone and followed her self on the popular social media. She didn't take a picture of herself and instead a put a flower as her contact picture. May wasn't fond of pictures and felt to shy to take one in class. She gave his phone back and took her's, slipping it into her bag just as the teacher entered.

May paid close attention, making sure she was fully caught up. While she was writing down notes her tail continued to wag softly, showing her happiness at sitting next to Noah in class. A pop quiz was given toward the middle of class and a board had to be put in between the students that sat together. Placing her head in her hand she colored in the little bubbles on the multiple choice and filled in the missing words on the lower portion.

Once done she stood, her tail swishing back and forth as she walked to the front of the class to give the teacher her paper. She walked back and smiled at Noah as she sat, removing the board between them now that she was done.

Azriel:

His expression was thoughtful as he watched Hunter, the hardness that was normally in his eyes gone. As class started he looked away, trying not to fall asleep.

When it was his turn he stood and went to the front of the class. "State your powers." She teacher said, a chart in her hand. Az sighed and said, "Mind and shadows." He looked at the back wall, not making eye contact with anyone. Shadows were easier to do and control than the mind. With some concentration he darkened the shadows in the room, the corners becoming pitch black. Shadows and darkness rolled off of him, the lights dimming as whispers filled his mind...the shadows telling him what they know and see.

With a small gasp he let go, the shadows receding and the lights stabilizing. A slight sweat broke out on his body and he looked at the teacher. With mind abilities students had to practice on the teacher when getting assessed, for the most accurate reading. The teacher knew what his powers should be and she was marking what they currently were. Taking a breath he focused on her mind, his hand making a fist as his mental claws scraped down the flimsy shields she had.

Closing his eyes he concentrated harder, diving into her thoughts, they were about the students, who needed to do better and who was failing. With a gasp he slipped out, breathing heavily. Opening his eyes he looked at her and she nodded, he could go and sit back down. Az's heart was hammering as he walked back to his seat, he hated showing weakness in front of all of them. His eyes were shining brighter than normal, his nose starting to drip blood. Founding a napkin in his bag he held it to his nose to stop the bleeding, tilting his head down.

He just wanted this class to be over. He coughed into the napkin and laid his head down, the pounding in it growing now after using his magic...if he wasn't sick he could have done more but he just felt tired...he wanted to sleep all day.
May:

She had entered her own information into his phone and followed her self on the popular social media. She didn't take a picture of herself and instead a put a flower as her contact picture. May wasn't fond of pictures and felt to shy to take one in class. She gave his phone back and took her's, slipping it into her bag just as the teacher entered.

May paid close attention, making sure she was fully caught up. While she was writing down notes her tail continued to wag softly, showing her happiness at sitting next to Noah in class. A pop quiz was given toward the middle of class and a board had to be put in between the students that sat together. Placing her head in her hand she colored in the little bubbles on the multiple choice and filled in the missing words on the lower portion.

Once done she stood, her tail swishing back and forth as she walked to the front of the class to give the teacher her paper. She walked back and smiled at Noah as she sat, removing the board between them now that she was done.

Azriel:

His expression was thoughtful as he watched Hunter, the hardness that was normally in his eyes gone. As class started he looked away, trying not to fall asleep.

When it was his turn he stood and went to the front of the class. "State your powers." She teacher said, a chart in her hand. Az sighed and said, "Mind and shadows." He looked at the back wall, not making eye contact with anyone. Shadows were easier to do and control than the mind. With some concentration he darkened the shadows in the room, the corners becoming pitch black. Shadows and darkness rolled off of him, the lights dimming as whispers filled his mind...the shadows telling him what they know and see.

With a small gasp he let go, the shadows receding and the lights stabilizing. A slight sweat broke out on his body and he looked at the teacher. With mind abilities students had to practice on the teacher when getting assessed, for the most accurate reading. The teacher knew what his powers should be and she was marking what they currently were. Taking a breath he focused on her mind, his hand making a fist as his mental claws scraped down the flimsy shields she had.

Closing his eyes he concentrated harder, diving into her thoughts, they were about the students, who needed to do better and who was failing. With a gasp he slipped out, breathing heavily. Opening his eyes he looked at her and she nodded, he could go and sit back down. Az's heart was hammering as he walked back to his seat, he hated showing weakness in front of all of them. His eyes were shining brighter than normal, his nose starting to drip blood. Founding a napkin in his bag he held it to his nose to stop the bleeding, tilting his head down.

He just wanted this class to be over. He coughed into the napkin and laid his head down, the pounding in it growing now after using his magic...if he wasn't sick he could have done more but he just felt tired...he wanted to sleep all day.
NOAH

The class went by rather uneventfully. When a pop quiz came up Noah simply sat in his seat and filled out the bubbles before turning the test over and folding his little tri-fold up. He laid his head on his desk as the teacher collected his paper. The moment the paper was off his desk Noah pulled out his phone and joined in on the group chat with the guys. of course he proceeded to add May. Instantly causing Henry and Tony to type into the chat "MOM" in all caps with the confetti emoji. Honestly didn't take much to amuse them when they were bored in class. of course, George sat behind him in this class...and despite the brown-haired boy seeming level headed he wasn't all that good at tests and book work so he was currently struggling through the quiz more than anyone else in the room.

Noah decided to stare out the window before the temptation of staring at May became to much for him to handle. He began to doodle in the corner of his notebook until everyone was done with the quiz. The moment George was done he let out a sigh and tapped Noah on the back "that was rough" he said. Noah wasn't the smartest person in a room by far...but the quiz wasn't all that bad in his opinion....None the less the black haired boy just nodded in agreement to make his friend feel better.

HUNTER

he was up. With a long sigh he stood up and walked to the front of the class with his hands in his jacket pockets. "Im a Finnish Spitz...." he said winking at the husky girl in the back of the room. Finnish Spitz were rare breeds, not to mention it was hard these days to find a purebred such as himself. Of course, one of the problems with Finnish Spitz is that they are highly territorial and dominant creatures...so when Hunter shifts he can be more of an a*ss than he usually is.

The boy shifted into his dog form with a flash and stood at about the same height as a german shepherd. His curled tail stood up tall and his ears were straight up. His fur was the same color as his hair a coppery-red. A doberman in the classroom growled out of instinct causing the amber eyeed Spitz to growl back in a much more threatening way.

Hunter would have pounced had Rae not stood up and stared down Hunter with glowing green eyes. It was a subtle sound but the growl she made was still there. Of course, Hunter being in his dog form he was the only one that clearly heard it. His tail instantly tucked as he growled back and she stood still staring at him as if it was a war of dominance.

In a moment he lowered his head and dropped his tail in submission. Rae glared at the teacher as Hunter shifted back and walked back to his seat. He sat down in front of Rae and muttered a quiet 'thanks' before smirking and looking out the window. No one seemed to understand that Hunter had no control over his dog form...that he was just a dominant person by nature...but he really hated that about himself. Only when a creature far more dominant and powerful than him could make him back down from a fight in his dog form...and that was Rae....for a witch...she was terrifying even to an instinct driven dog.

It was then that Rae was called up. the entire class when silent and seemed to hold their breaths as she made her way to the front of the class. she didnt mutter a spell, she didnt even remover her hands from her hoodie pockets. She just stood there with glowing green eyes...."any time now miss Wicknight.." the teacher said impatiently he sighed and said "just state your ability and show it" he stated.

Rae seemed to ignore the teacher and just stood there before sighing rather emotionally. She didnt move as the walls of the entire room went up in green flames that didnt burn anything.....but it made everyone feel clamy and threatened. "I use Raw magic.." was all she said. The flames dropped and she returned to her seat without any other words.

A student grumbled "why is she even here...she can use her magic perfectly" Rae didnt even look at them only stared out the window ignoring the whispers.
NOAH

The class went by rather uneventfully. When a pop quiz came up Noah simply sat in his seat and filled out the bubbles before turning the test over and folding his little tri-fold up. He laid his head on his desk as the teacher collected his paper. The moment the paper was off his desk Noah pulled out his phone and joined in on the group chat with the guys. of course he proceeded to add May. Instantly causing Henry and Tony to type into the chat "MOM" in all caps with the confetti emoji. Honestly didn't take much to amuse them when they were bored in class. of course, George sat behind him in this class...and despite the brown-haired boy seeming level headed he wasn't all that good at tests and book work so he was currently struggling through the quiz more than anyone else in the room.

Noah decided to stare out the window before the temptation of staring at May became to much for him to handle. He began to doodle in the corner of his notebook until everyone was done with the quiz. The moment George was done he let out a sigh and tapped Noah on the back "that was rough" he said. Noah wasn't the smartest person in a room by far...but the quiz wasn't all that bad in his opinion....None the less the black haired boy just nodded in agreement to make his friend feel better.

HUNTER

he was up. With a long sigh he stood up and walked to the front of the class with his hands in his jacket pockets. "Im a Finnish Spitz...." he said winking at the husky girl in the back of the room. Finnish Spitz were rare breeds, not to mention it was hard these days to find a purebred such as himself. Of course, one of the problems with Finnish Spitz is that they are highly territorial and dominant creatures...so when Hunter shifts he can be more of an a*ss than he usually is.

The boy shifted into his dog form with a flash and stood at about the same height as a german shepherd. His curled tail stood up tall and his ears were straight up. His fur was the same color as his hair a coppery-red. A doberman in the classroom growled out of instinct causing the amber eyeed Spitz to growl back in a much more threatening way.

Hunter would have pounced had Rae not stood up and stared down Hunter with glowing green eyes. It was a subtle sound but the growl she made was still there. Of course, Hunter being in his dog form he was the only one that clearly heard it. His tail instantly tucked as he growled back and she stood still staring at him as if it was a war of dominance.

In a moment he lowered his head and dropped his tail in submission. Rae glared at the teacher as Hunter shifted back and walked back to his seat. He sat down in front of Rae and muttered a quiet 'thanks' before smirking and looking out the window. No one seemed to understand that Hunter had no control over his dog form...that he was just a dominant person by nature...but he really hated that about himself. Only when a creature far more dominant and powerful than him could make him back down from a fight in his dog form...and that was Rae....for a witch...she was terrifying even to an instinct driven dog.

It was then that Rae was called up. the entire class when silent and seemed to hold their breaths as she made her way to the front of the class. she didnt mutter a spell, she didnt even remover her hands from her hoodie pockets. She just stood there with glowing green eyes...."any time now miss Wicknight.." the teacher said impatiently he sighed and said "just state your ability and show it" he stated.

Rae seemed to ignore the teacher and just stood there before sighing rather emotionally. She didnt move as the walls of the entire room went up in green flames that didnt burn anything.....but it made everyone feel clamy and threatened. "I use Raw magic.." was all she said. The flames dropped and she returned to her seat without any other words.

A student grumbled "why is she even here...she can use her magic perfectly" Rae didnt even look at them only stared out the window ignoring the whispers.

May:

She opened the group chat and sent a nervous laughing emoji at the word. It would take her a bit to get use their teasing. With not much else to do she drew a book out of her bag and began to read, scooting a bit closer to Noah. May liked romance and comedies, she wasn't a fan of horror or anything supernatural.

While reading she giggled a bit at the funny scenes, feeling relaxed with Noah next to her. Her tail wagged happily and she leaned her head on his shoulder. Most students were either on their phone, talking, or napping. She had found the test pretty easy herself, but she could definitely do with more studying.

Azriel:

As Rae demonstrated her power he closed his eyes tightly, so much power in one person. He would do anything to have his powers back to those levels. To be able to send the whole school into blackness, race through each persons mind like the wind. Read their thoughts, see their memories....shatter their minds.

He pushed the thoughts away, unable to think about it without anger filling him. Az lifted his head as the last student went up, his nose bleed gone now. He felt even worst than when he had woken up. Laying his head back down he watched Hunter. He was a rare weredog and wondered why he was here. He didn't seem to have problems with shifting...perhaps he became more dog than human...he had seemed aggressive and dominate when he had shifted.

Az had dozed off by time class ended, his head laying on his arms and his breathing soft. His bag had slid to the floor, laying by his feet and his leg moved. He was dreaming, but it wasn't his usual nightmare...this was a confusion dreaming that had his face scrunching up.
May:

She opened the group chat and sent a nervous laughing emoji at the word. It would take her a bit to get use their teasing. With not much else to do she drew a book out of her bag and began to read, scooting a bit closer to Noah. May liked romance and comedies, she wasn't a fan of horror or anything supernatural.

While reading she giggled a bit at the funny scenes, feeling relaxed with Noah next to her. Her tail wagged happily and she leaned her head on his shoulder. Most students were either on their phone, talking, or napping. She had found the test pretty easy herself, but she could definitely do with more studying.

Azriel:

As Rae demonstrated her power he closed his eyes tightly, so much power in one person. He would do anything to have his powers back to those levels. To be able to send the whole school into blackness, race through each persons mind like the wind. Read their thoughts, see their memories....shatter their minds.

He pushed the thoughts away, unable to think about it without anger filling him. Az lifted his head as the last student went up, his nose bleed gone now. He felt even worst than when he had woken up. Laying his head back down he watched Hunter. He was a rare weredog and wondered why he was here. He didn't seem to have problems with shifting...perhaps he became more dog than human...he had seemed aggressive and dominate when he had shifted.

Az had dozed off by time class ended, his head laying on his arms and his breathing soft. His bag had slid to the floor, laying by his feet and his leg moved. He was dreaming, but it wasn't his usual nightmare...this was a confusion dreaming that had his face scrunching up.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70