Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
NOAH

The witch frowned slightly "I would rather you never got hurt, to begin with" he muttered moments before the girl changed the subject. Noah leaned against the fridge and thought for a moment "well... I don't really have much to do here....but I have some plants I just got...if you want we can arrange them in some pots....that or I have some boardgames..." Noah didn't have a tv like most students. he didn't watch it much so he found no need to buy one for his dorm.

they had successfully spent most of the afternoon baking sweets. Noah had completely ignored his phone the entire day despite the group chat being active even during classes.

Due to this Noah wasn't expecting the knock that came from his door. He blinked in confusion before leaving May's side to open the door. It was then that three boys tumbled into the room falling on the floor. They each had notebooks in their hands and smiled the moment they Saw May.

Noah put his hands on his hips and asked "what are you doing here? there is still one class left..." he said. All three of them groaned and said "but its just gym class..." they whined. It was quite obvious that the social structure of this group of four friends consisted of two childlike people, an actual teenager, and Noah...the seemingly 'dad' role of the group.

The moment they got off the floor the three made their way over to May and passed her the notes that Noah said she needed "this is all we could get" The shortest of the group, Henry, said. He wasn't a witch but a golden retriever weredog...He seemed happy to just have another dog in the group. "Guys...dont crowed her what if you make her nervous....plus all of you smell at least take showers before presenting yourself in front of a lady" he said semi-sternly.

Gorge the only seemling normal person in the group looked at Noah and back at May before lifting one of his and and making a fist before letting it drop into the palm of his hand "we...are disturbing something important my dudes" George said. Noah sighed and gave May an apologetic look as the two idiots in the room, Tony, and Henry, seemed to be oblivious to the situation.
NOAH

The witch frowned slightly "I would rather you never got hurt, to begin with" he muttered moments before the girl changed the subject. Noah leaned against the fridge and thought for a moment "well... I don't really have much to do here....but I have some plants I just got...if you want we can arrange them in some pots....that or I have some boardgames..." Noah didn't have a tv like most students. he didn't watch it much so he found no need to buy one for his dorm.

they had successfully spent most of the afternoon baking sweets. Noah had completely ignored his phone the entire day despite the group chat being active even during classes.

Due to this Noah wasn't expecting the knock that came from his door. He blinked in confusion before leaving May's side to open the door. It was then that three boys tumbled into the room falling on the floor. They each had notebooks in their hands and smiled the moment they Saw May.

Noah put his hands on his hips and asked "what are you doing here? there is still one class left..." he said. All three of them groaned and said "but its just gym class..." they whined. It was quite obvious that the social structure of this group of four friends consisted of two childlike people, an actual teenager, and Noah...the seemingly 'dad' role of the group.

The moment they got off the floor the three made their way over to May and passed her the notes that Noah said she needed "this is all we could get" The shortest of the group, Henry, said. He wasn't a witch but a golden retriever weredog...He seemed happy to just have another dog in the group. "Guys...dont crowed her what if you make her nervous....plus all of you smell at least take showers before presenting yourself in front of a lady" he said semi-sternly.

Gorge the only seemling normal person in the group looked at Noah and back at May before lifting one of his and and making a fist before letting it drop into the palm of his hand "we...are disturbing something important my dudes" George said. Noah sighed and gave May an apologetic look as the two idiots in the room, Tony, and Henry, seemed to be oblivious to the situation.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She tilted her head, about to suggest board games when the knock came. May stayed by the cookies as Noah answered it, giggling as the guys fell in. She liked the group that Noah hung out with, they weren't like some of the other jocks at the school, the ones that thought they ruled it all.

May took the notes and thanked them while smiling. They didn't really make her nervous, not when they were all like this. "It's okay Noah." She said and smiled sweetly at him as she held the notes to her chest, realizing she was wearing his clothes. May watched them as she began to blush, hoping they wouldn't notice.

Glancing at Noah she then looked at the group of guys in front of her, "Um...do you guys wanna stay and play board games?" She asked, hoping Noah wouldn't mind. They were his friends and she wanted to get to know them, they seemed nice and funny. "We made cookies." She said and stepped to the side to reveal the plate that had been hidden behind her.

While they were busy she went over to Noah, "I hope you don't mind..." She said, looking up at him. "I wanna get to know your friends, they seem like good guys." She admitted, glancing back at the group. May set the notes down on the counter, now standing next to Noah, her tail still wagging a bit. Today wasn't really as bad as she thought it would be.
May:

She tilted her head, about to suggest board games when the knock came. May stayed by the cookies as Noah answered it, giggling as the guys fell in. She liked the group that Noah hung out with, they weren't like some of the other jocks at the school, the ones that thought they ruled it all.

May took the notes and thanked them while smiling. They didn't really make her nervous, not when they were all like this. "It's okay Noah." She said and smiled sweetly at him as she held the notes to her chest, realizing she was wearing his clothes. May watched them as she began to blush, hoping they wouldn't notice.

Glancing at Noah she then looked at the group of guys in front of her, "Um...do you guys wanna stay and play board games?" She asked, hoping Noah wouldn't mind. They were his friends and she wanted to get to know them, they seemed nice and funny. "We made cookies." She said and stepped to the side to reveal the plate that had been hidden behind her.

While they were busy she went over to Noah, "I hope you don't mind..." She said, looking up at him. "I wanna get to know your friends, they seem like good guys." She admitted, glancing back at the group. May set the notes down on the counter, now standing next to Noah, her tail still wagging a bit. Today wasn't really as bad as she thought it would be.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
NOAH

He watched her and let out a sigh of relief as the guys crowded into his kitchen for the cookies. he looked down at the girl who stood just above his shoulder. "ah...it doesn't bother me...they can just be a bit much sometimes..." he said. "So if you pick a board game," he said quietly "don't let it be monopoly...they get far too competitive"

The boys turned around and Henry asked "so what game we playing?" with a mouth full of cookie. Tony grinned walking over to the shelf "how about Mono-" Noah sent him a look "no...not happening" he said. The blonde boy stuck his tongue out before looking through the other games.

Noah looked down at May and smiled "if they start to make you feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable just let me know Ill kick them out" he said. While he had a smile on his face it was very obvious that he wasn't joking. George walked over and pulled out 'the game of life' he held it up causing tweedle de and tweedle dumb to nod furiously and clear off the coffee table in front of the couch. They picked up the plants carefully and set them down nervously..as if they had once made the mistake of harming one of his plants before... With that, they set the board game up and Noah took over as the card dealer not trusting the other three to distribute fairly.
NOAH

He watched her and let out a sigh of relief as the guys crowded into his kitchen for the cookies. he looked down at the girl who stood just above his shoulder. "ah...it doesn't bother me...they can just be a bit much sometimes..." he said. "So if you pick a board game," he said quietly "don't let it be monopoly...they get far too competitive"

The boys turned around and Henry asked "so what game we playing?" with a mouth full of cookie. Tony grinned walking over to the shelf "how about Mono-" Noah sent him a look "no...not happening" he said. The blonde boy stuck his tongue out before looking through the other games.

Noah looked down at May and smiled "if they start to make you feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable just let me know Ill kick them out" he said. While he had a smile on his face it was very obvious that he wasn't joking. George walked over and pulled out 'the game of life' he held it up causing tweedle de and tweedle dumb to nod furiously and clear off the coffee table in front of the couch. They picked up the plants carefully and set them down nervously..as if they had once made the mistake of harming one of his plants before... With that, they set the board game up and Noah took over as the card dealer not trusting the other three to distribute fairly.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She nodded and grabbed a cookie before following after them, sitting cross legged on the floor. As she sat she held her side a bit, not letting the pain show on her face as she began to eat the cookie. They were really good and she was glad they had done a good job on them.

If they did make her feel nervous she wouldn't say anything, she would've felt bad if Noah kicked them out. She really only knew Tony from yesterday and sat with him on her right and Noah on her left, her tail between them. It had been a while since she'd played the game and was content on letting the others go first so her memory could be refreshed on how it worked.

May wondered if these were the guys Noah was closest with on the team, it seemed to be that way. The way they bantered with each other and how they were so at ease with each other...it made her miss her friends back home. They were like this when she left and when she visited on the holidays.

When it was turn May played, passing one of the guys as she moved her little person. She never had much luck with games, but they were fun and she liked to play them, especially when a lot of friends were involved to make everything more fun. May didn't talk much but instead listened to them, smiling and wagging her tail some. She felt at ease with them...at the way they had just accepted them into their little inner circle.
May:

She nodded and grabbed a cookie before following after them, sitting cross legged on the floor. As she sat she held her side a bit, not letting the pain show on her face as she began to eat the cookie. They were really good and she was glad they had done a good job on them.

If they did make her feel nervous she wouldn't say anything, she would've felt bad if Noah kicked them out. She really only knew Tony from yesterday and sat with him on her right and Noah on her left, her tail between them. It had been a while since she'd played the game and was content on letting the others go first so her memory could be refreshed on how it worked.

May wondered if these were the guys Noah was closest with on the team, it seemed to be that way. The way they bantered with each other and how they were so at ease with each other...it made her miss her friends back home. They were like this when she left and when she visited on the holidays.

When it was turn May played, passing one of the guys as she moved her little person. She never had much luck with games, but they were fun and she liked to play them, especially when a lot of friends were involved to make everything more fun. May didn't talk much but instead listened to them, smiling and wagging her tail some. She felt at ease with them...at the way they had just accepted them into their little inner circle.
NOAH

Tony was the first to go and it went around the table. of course in the game of life...you dont get to choose what happens to you, Tony right of the bat got a 'bad luck card' as they liked to call it and had to cough up money for his 'car getting totaled.' Then went George who seemed to just move a few spaces and got the career 'scientist'. As for Henry, well he went to collage and somehow became almost broke by the end of his first turn. When Noahs turn came up he also chose the non-college ruite but somehow landed on the 'gain a kid' square that had always been strangely placed there....no one ever really landed on it...except for Noah it seemed....you had to roll a 2 on your first turn for it to happen.

Noah picked up a little blue person and put it in his car. As the game went on, Tony went broke, Henry somehow went into debt, George went through relatively unscathed, and alone...and Noah..well...he had 11 children.....having somehow landed on every 'baby' space and getting every 'have a baby' card in the deck. It got to the point that Tony started calling Noah dad and leaching off him for 'money'...Henry soon joining in after.

They were roudy, and loud...but they were light hearted and fun. "Dadddddd....Im broke I need MONEY" Henry said on his turn causing Noah to smack him "if you didnt spend every last dollar on every turn you wouldn't be broke....plus you have a debt to pay to the bank still...." it seemed that Noah had fallen into the role of 'dad' rather quickly. Without even thinking Henry looked up at May with teary eyes "mommy daddy is bullying meeeee" of course, it was all a despite plee to not end in last place....but the bit was set...and there seemed to be no end to it.

Noah sent a playful glare at Henry "hey dont bring her into your lack of money management" henry only turns to May with big puppydog eyes...and somehow Tony moved next to him and joined in on the pitiful act.
NOAH

Tony was the first to go and it went around the table. of course in the game of life...you dont get to choose what happens to you, Tony right of the bat got a 'bad luck card' as they liked to call it and had to cough up money for his 'car getting totaled.' Then went George who seemed to just move a few spaces and got the career 'scientist'. As for Henry, well he went to collage and somehow became almost broke by the end of his first turn. When Noahs turn came up he also chose the non-college ruite but somehow landed on the 'gain a kid' square that had always been strangely placed there....no one ever really landed on it...except for Noah it seemed....you had to roll a 2 on your first turn for it to happen.

Noah picked up a little blue person and put it in his car. As the game went on, Tony went broke, Henry somehow went into debt, George went through relatively unscathed, and alone...and Noah..well...he had 11 children.....having somehow landed on every 'baby' space and getting every 'have a baby' card in the deck. It got to the point that Tony started calling Noah dad and leaching off him for 'money'...Henry soon joining in after.

They were roudy, and loud...but they were light hearted and fun. "Dadddddd....Im broke I need MONEY" Henry said on his turn causing Noah to smack him "if you didnt spend every last dollar on every turn you wouldn't be broke....plus you have a debt to pay to the bank still...." it seemed that Noah had fallen into the role of 'dad' rather quickly. Without even thinking Henry looked up at May with teary eyes "mommy daddy is bullying meeeee" of course, it was all a despite plee to not end in last place....but the bit was set...and there seemed to be no end to it.

Noah sent a playful glare at Henry "hey dont bring her into your lack of money management" henry only turns to May with big puppydog eyes...and somehow Tony moved next to him and joined in on the pitiful act.

May:

She giggled throughout the whole game, her tail wagging happily as she played with them. She still had a good amount of money and it surprised her, she wasn't really doing that bad. She had only one child in her car keeping her payments low. She glanced shyly at Noah as they started to beg him for money, trying to hide her laughter.

It surprised her when they turned to her and a blush spread out on her face as she looked at them. It was made worse when she was placed in the mom role. "Oh uh..." she looked at her stack of money and handed some out to them, hoping it would help. It made her a bit nervous to have the attention on her and she inched closer to Noah, but her tail continued to wag showing she was having fun playing with them.

As the game began to end she was laughing so hard as they continued to pester Noah for money that her sides began to ache. She tried to stifle her laughter, an arm wrapped around her middle. The weredog couldn't remember the last time she had laughed this hard and wished her body wasn't bruised so she could enjoy the laughter more.

May wasn't first in the game but she wasn't last either and it made her happy. She thought for sure she would end up at the bottom with no money and owing the bank. As she placed her little car on one of the finishing houses she leaned back, misjudging the distance between her and Noah and leaning into him accidentally. As soon as she realized it she stuttered an apology and leaned forward to put a bit distance between them. If had just been the two of them she wouldn't have been so quick to move away...but his friends were here and they had just started dating only a few hours ago...she didn't want things to be rushed.

She wanted them to take their time with this relationship, it was her first one and she didn't want to ruin it by them taking leaps and bounds into things.
May:

She giggled throughout the whole game, her tail wagging happily as she played with them. She still had a good amount of money and it surprised her, she wasn't really doing that bad. She had only one child in her car keeping her payments low. She glanced shyly at Noah as they started to beg him for money, trying to hide her laughter.

It surprised her when they turned to her and a blush spread out on her face as she looked at them. It was made worse when she was placed in the mom role. "Oh uh..." she looked at her stack of money and handed some out to them, hoping it would help. It made her a bit nervous to have the attention on her and she inched closer to Noah, but her tail continued to wag showing she was having fun playing with them.

As the game began to end she was laughing so hard as they continued to pester Noah for money that her sides began to ache. She tried to stifle her laughter, an arm wrapped around her middle. The weredog couldn't remember the last time she had laughed this hard and wished her body wasn't bruised so she could enjoy the laughter more.

May wasn't first in the game but she wasn't last either and it made her happy. She thought for sure she would end up at the bottom with no money and owing the bank. As she placed her little car on one of the finishing houses she leaned back, misjudging the distance between her and Noah and leaning into him accidentally. As soon as she realized it she stuttered an apology and leaned forward to put a bit distance between them. If had just been the two of them she wouldn't have been so quick to move away...but his friends were here and they had just started dating only a few hours ago...she didn't want things to be rushed.

She wanted them to take their time with this relationship, it was her first one and she didn't want to ruin it by them taking leaps and bounds into things.
NOAH

May seemed amused by the entire thing, which made him happy, not just anyone could keep up with these dorks. As the game came to a close, George landed a nifty first place, followed by Noah and May...It was then just the two rather unlucky boys left as they did their best to one up each other. George was the first to leave the board game behind and dig through Noah's fridge. Noah stood up and stretched his limbs out and extended a hand to May "they are going to be at it for a while...so...if you want you can sit on the couch..its far more comfortable than the floor" Noah said.

It usually ended like this anyway when it came to bored games...Noah and George would finish and Tony and Henry would duke it out in a battle of who was dumber until one of them reached the finish line...even with only 10 squares left...it didnt take much for those boys to get stuck in the heat of the moment. "just so you know...that...is why we dont play monopoly on school nights" George said gesturing to the pair still on the floor battling for the title of 'at least not last place'

George bit into an apple after and plopped his butt on the chair by the wall and bean to scroll through his phone. Noah snagged a couple cookies and sat on the couch next to May turning and offering her one as well..."best have some before they finish" he said "because after all that arguing they'll be looking for sugar"
NOAH

May seemed amused by the entire thing, which made him happy, not just anyone could keep up with these dorks. As the game came to a close, George landed a nifty first place, followed by Noah and May...It was then just the two rather unlucky boys left as they did their best to one up each other. George was the first to leave the board game behind and dig through Noah's fridge. Noah stood up and stretched his limbs out and extended a hand to May "they are going to be at it for a while...so...if you want you can sit on the couch..its far more comfortable than the floor" Noah said.

It usually ended like this anyway when it came to bored games...Noah and George would finish and Tony and Henry would duke it out in a battle of who was dumber until one of them reached the finish line...even with only 10 squares left...it didnt take much for those boys to get stuck in the heat of the moment. "just so you know...that...is why we dont play monopoly on school nights" George said gesturing to the pair still on the floor battling for the title of 'at least not last place'

George bit into an apple after and plopped his butt on the chair by the wall and bean to scroll through his phone. Noah snagged a couple cookies and sat on the couch next to May turning and offering her one as well..."best have some before they finish" he said "because after all that arguing they'll be looking for sugar"

May:

She accepted his hand and stood, sitting on the couch while watching the two battle over who wouldn't be in last place. She smiled fondly, yet a bit sadly...she'd never missed it as much as she did know...watching the group of friends play and banter. "I can see why." She said to George then accepted the cookie from Noah. "Thanks." She said and bit into it.

"Gray would die for these cookies, the little monster." She said smiling, taking another bite of the delicious cookie that was in her hand. Once it was gone she leaned back in the couch, stifling a yawn and looking at Noah. "I had a lot of fun today...a lot more than I thought I would." She said. In truth this was one of the best days she'd had since she joined the school two years ago. For once she didn't feel judged when she was with other students, she felt accepted and like she belonged.

Smiling at Noah she gave his hand a squeeze then laid her arms over her stomach, not wanting this day to end. She knew it would though and tomorrow she would have to go back to school...and she knew that once someone got a whiff of her and Noah's relationship the rumors would start up. She just hoped she wouldn't run into the two from last night...she never wanted to go through that again.

May yawned and moved closer to Noah on the couch, her tail pressed up against his leg. They hadn't gotten to gardening but maybe she could come over again soon and they could plant some plants together.
May:

She accepted his hand and stood, sitting on the couch while watching the two battle over who wouldn't be in last place. She smiled fondly, yet a bit sadly...she'd never missed it as much as she did know...watching the group of friends play and banter. "I can see why." She said to George then accepted the cookie from Noah. "Thanks." She said and bit into it.

"Gray would die for these cookies, the little monster." She said smiling, taking another bite of the delicious cookie that was in her hand. Once it was gone she leaned back in the couch, stifling a yawn and looking at Noah. "I had a lot of fun today...a lot more than I thought I would." She said. In truth this was one of the best days she'd had since she joined the school two years ago. For once she didn't feel judged when she was with other students, she felt accepted and like she belonged.

Smiling at Noah she gave his hand a squeeze then laid her arms over her stomach, not wanting this day to end. She knew it would though and tomorrow she would have to go back to school...and she knew that once someone got a whiff of her and Noah's relationship the rumors would start up. She just hoped she wouldn't run into the two from last night...she never wanted to go through that again.

May yawned and moved closer to Noah on the couch, her tail pressed up against his leg. They hadn't gotten to gardening but maybe she could come over again soon and they could plant some plants together.
NOAH

The witch felt her tail as it brushed against him. So Fluffy He thought as he looked down at it. Meanwhile Tony and Henry finally came to a conclusion as Tony passed the finishline two spaces before Henry. With Tony's...less than victory he quickly jumped up and stuck his tongue out at Henry before bolting into the kitchen for snacks, the golden retriever not far behind him.

Noah smiled at May "im glad you had a good time" he told her softly before looking over at the window and at the birds that tended to accumulate outside hi room. There was one off in the corner by the door, a black hawk that happened to be Noahs familiar...not all witches had them...but he did...They helped handle the magical burden...and seeing as He needed that the bird was a tremendous help.

The hawk felt the boys eyes and turned its head to its master ruffling its feathers before returning to its nap.
NOAH

The witch felt her tail as it brushed against him. So Fluffy He thought as he looked down at it. Meanwhile Tony and Henry finally came to a conclusion as Tony passed the finishline two spaces before Henry. With Tony's...less than victory he quickly jumped up and stuck his tongue out at Henry before bolting into the kitchen for snacks, the golden retriever not far behind him.

Noah smiled at May "im glad you had a good time" he told her softly before looking over at the window and at the birds that tended to accumulate outside hi room. There was one off in the corner by the door, a black hawk that happened to be Noahs familiar...not all witches had them...but he did...They helped handle the magical burden...and seeing as He needed that the bird was a tremendous help.

The hawk felt the boys eyes and turned its head to its master ruffling its feathers before returning to its nap.

May:

She noticed Noah looking at her tail and smiled, "You can pet it, it won't hurt you." She giggled, watching him with warm eyes. "If you're ever nervous you can just pet me or play with my tail." She told him. It helped to calm her as well, to let her know everything was okay.

With a yawn she laid her head on the witch's shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt tired now after such a fun day and wanted to take a nap...where better than on Noah's shoulder.

She didn't notice the birds outside, her mind starting to sleep off into sleep. With a small sigh she was asleep, pressed into Noah's side and her tail in his lap. The flower slipped from her hair as she nuzzled into his shoulder, fully asleep. May wasn't a light sleeper but she also wasn't a deep sleeper.
May:

She noticed Noah looking at her tail and smiled, "You can pet it, it won't hurt you." She giggled, watching him with warm eyes. "If you're ever nervous you can just pet me or play with my tail." She told him. It helped to calm her as well, to let her know everything was okay.

With a yawn she laid her head on the witch's shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt tired now after such a fun day and wanted to take a nap...where better than on Noah's shoulder.

She didn't notice the birds outside, her mind starting to sleep off into sleep. With a small sigh she was asleep, pressed into Noah's side and her tail in his lap. The flower slipped from her hair as she nuzzled into his shoulder, fully asleep. May wasn't a light sleeper but she also wasn't a deep sleeper.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70