Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70
May:

She smiled as Noah came over, her tail starting to wag. May could smell the sweat on him and the other guys. "It's okay, lets head into the shade and you can rest and cool off...maybe then I'll you hug me." She teased and walked by him, her tail brushing across his stomach as she passed.

May headed over to the bleachers and set the lunchbox down, opening it and grabbing the baggies, setting them on a towel she had brought. Taking out a plastic bowl she poured the cubed cheeses into it and opened a package of crackers. "I hope this is good enough...I tend to eat what most call rabbit food." She said, setting the bag of goldfish next to the crackers.

Azriel:

When he found the store he was looking for he headed over, browsing the products. He knew what he wanted, it was the only brand that didn't dry out his hair. Once he found it he slipped it into his basket and was about to leave the aisle when Hunter approached him.

"Hey." He said, "Not much, just picking things up that I need." He wasn't sure if Hunter would understand his want of nice skin and hair. "How was the class?" He asked, heading over to the check out line. With the information that Rae had told him he was glad he hadn't participated, luckily he would only have to use magic twice a week. In class and on the field, he would be able to keep both to a minimum till this curse got lifted.

Azriel was quite and bit reserved as they stood in line. Everything that he had learned about the curse was still sinking in and wasn't fully focused on the outside world. He coughed into his arm than ran a hand through his hair, his glowing dark green eyes focusing on Hunter.
May:

She smiled as Noah came over, her tail starting to wag. May could smell the sweat on him and the other guys. "It's okay, lets head into the shade and you can rest and cool off...maybe then I'll you hug me." She teased and walked by him, her tail brushing across his stomach as she passed.

May headed over to the bleachers and set the lunchbox down, opening it and grabbing the baggies, setting them on a towel she had brought. Taking out a plastic bowl she poured the cubed cheeses into it and opened a package of crackers. "I hope this is good enough...I tend to eat what most call rabbit food." She said, setting the bag of goldfish next to the crackers.

Azriel:

When he found the store he was looking for he headed over, browsing the products. He knew what he wanted, it was the only brand that didn't dry out his hair. Once he found it he slipped it into his basket and was about to leave the aisle when Hunter approached him.

"Hey." He said, "Not much, just picking things up that I need." He wasn't sure if Hunter would understand his want of nice skin and hair. "How was the class?" He asked, heading over to the check out line. With the information that Rae had told him he was glad he hadn't participated, luckily he would only have to use magic twice a week. In class and on the field, he would be able to keep both to a minimum till this curse got lifted.

Azriel was quite and bit reserved as they stood in line. Everything that he had learned about the curse was still sinking in and wasn't fully focused on the outside world. He coughed into his arm than ran a hand through his hair, his glowing dark green eyes focusing on Hunter.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
NOAH

The dark-haired boy followed May over to a shady spot and sat down next to her letting his head fall on her shoulder as he watched her unpack the food and snacks.

of course, the smell of food caused the other four boys to miraculously appear again as they smiled greeting May. Noah kissed Mays' cheek and smiled "this is more than enough...your amazing," he said with a smile. The other guys already picked up some food and nodded in agreement...they would have spoken but their mouths were full.

Noah picked up some cheese and crackers popping them in his mouth. to be honest, Noah knew that his rather hypnotic addiction to cheese was strange...It wasn't that he meant to pick it up...honestly it didnt even register in his mind...his body just moved unconsciously to the delectable treat.

HUNTER

Despite trying to pick up what he needed and separate himself from the witch, he ended up in line with him, and didnt seem to loose the dark haired boy at all on the way to the cash register. yes, this truly was like Rae had cursed him so he would get to know her new...friend?...Like the universe telling him that he wouldn't be able to avoid Azriel.

With that in mind Hunter just accepted his fate and walked out the store with Azriel. It was then that Hunter winced and looked at the girl he left standing by the bench a bit ahead of them "ah...you got to be kidding...its like karma..."

RAELIANA

She had dozed off at some point. Not truly, she was always awake in some way...She couldn't remember the last time she actually slept.None the less she woke up from her...half sleep... and looked up at the light drifting in from between the willow trees leaves. She Stood from her spot and placed her book down as well as her headphones and walked over to the lake touching the water with her hands.

The water was cold...as it always seemed to be...though...it was never colder than her heart..not even in winter. She slid off her shoes and socks before stepping onto the water. It rippled under her feet. Walking on water...something not entirely difficult with control...and an affinity for elemental magic....but...it didnt matter what type of magic she used...as a raw magic user...the world was at her fingertips... She could feel the cold of water below and embraced it....it was a feeling...and for her feelings weren't something she came across often.

She lifted herarms and a violin made of magic appeared before a bow with glowing green fibers appeared. She lifted the instrument and drug her bow across the strings. The sound resonated around the area echoing off the trees...The Nature around her seemed to quiet as she began to play....depsite the constant sound of the school and people...the violin drowned most of it out...leaving her with nothing but hauntingly sad and lonely music.

NOAH

The dark-haired boy followed May over to a shady spot and sat down next to her letting his head fall on her shoulder as he watched her unpack the food and snacks.

of course, the smell of food caused the other four boys to miraculously appear again as they smiled greeting May. Noah kissed Mays' cheek and smiled "this is more than enough...your amazing," he said with a smile. The other guys already picked up some food and nodded in agreement...they would have spoken but their mouths were full.

Noah picked up some cheese and crackers popping them in his mouth. to be honest, Noah knew that his rather hypnotic addiction to cheese was strange...It wasn't that he meant to pick it up...honestly it didnt even register in his mind...his body just moved unconsciously to the delectable treat.

HUNTER

Despite trying to pick up what he needed and separate himself from the witch, he ended up in line with him, and didnt seem to loose the dark haired boy at all on the way to the cash register. yes, this truly was like Rae had cursed him so he would get to know her new...friend?...Like the universe telling him that he wouldn't be able to avoid Azriel.

With that in mind Hunter just accepted his fate and walked out the store with Azriel. It was then that Hunter winced and looked at the girl he left standing by the bench a bit ahead of them "ah...you got to be kidding...its like karma..."

RAELIANA

She had dozed off at some point. Not truly, she was always awake in some way...She couldn't remember the last time she actually slept.None the less she woke up from her...half sleep... and looked up at the light drifting in from between the willow trees leaves. She Stood from her spot and placed her book down as well as her headphones and walked over to the lake touching the water with her hands.

The water was cold...as it always seemed to be...though...it was never colder than her heart..not even in winter. She slid off her shoes and socks before stepping onto the water. It rippled under her feet. Walking on water...something not entirely difficult with control...and an affinity for elemental magic....but...it didnt matter what type of magic she used...as a raw magic user...the world was at her fingertips... She could feel the cold of water below and embraced it....it was a feeling...and for her feelings weren't something she came across often.

She lifted herarms and a violin made of magic appeared before a bow with glowing green fibers appeared. She lifted the instrument and drug her bow across the strings. The sound resonated around the area echoing off the trees...The Nature around her seemed to quiet as she began to play....depsite the constant sound of the school and people...the violin drowned most of it out...leaving her with nothing but hauntingly sad and lonely music.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She smiled and thanked them as they ate. May ate some cheese and crackers and looked at Noah, "How was the warm up?" She asked. Her tail curled around to rest on his hand as she spoke. Seeing as how smelly and sweaty they were it had to have been a good one.

The were dog had never really been to a game before and looked forward to the one tonight. I wonder if it'll be like in my books... She thought, letting her head rest on Noah's. "You must be tired." She said.

Azriel:

He rolled his eyes when the weredog ignored him. Like I expected anything more... He thought and tried to act like Hunter wasn't there. When they left the store he glanced at the guy, "Problem?" He asked, following Hunter's line of sight to the girl.

That makes sense He thought and nudged Hunter's shoulder with his own, "Good luck Romeo." he said and began to walk away, back towards the path to school. He wasn't surprised in the way Hunter had acted, it didn't take a genuis to tell Hunter didn't like him. Az wasn't known for getting along with people, he liked to keep to himself. He wasn't a big talker or big on hanging out that much, he liked being alone...especially now. There was no use making friends when he could possibly die...
May:

She smiled and thanked them as they ate. May ate some cheese and crackers and looked at Noah, "How was the warm up?" She asked. Her tail curled around to rest on his hand as she spoke. Seeing as how smelly and sweaty they were it had to have been a good one.

The were dog had never really been to a game before and looked forward to the one tonight. I wonder if it'll be like in my books... She thought, letting her head rest on Noah's. "You must be tired." She said.

Azriel:

He rolled his eyes when the weredog ignored him. Like I expected anything more... He thought and tried to act like Hunter wasn't there. When they left the store he glanced at the guy, "Problem?" He asked, following Hunter's line of sight to the girl.

That makes sense He thought and nudged Hunter's shoulder with his own, "Good luck Romeo." he said and began to walk away, back towards the path to school. He wasn't surprised in the way Hunter had acted, it didn't take a genuis to tell Hunter didn't like him. Az wasn't known for getting along with people, he liked to keep to himself. He wasn't a big talker or big on hanging out that much, he liked being alone...especially now. There was no use making friends when he could possibly die...
NOAH

The dark-haired boy shook his head. "Nah it was a light warm-up with a jog and a couple of other activities," he said. It was then that Tony piped in "Light!? This guy is inhuman...it was a half-mile jog, situps, pushups, weaving, goaling, and then another half mile jog!" Tony said huffing as if he just ran a marathon talking about what they did.

George shrugged "you're a first-year...but you get used to him and Cap. " he said ruffling the brown-haired boys hair. It was true that Noah tended to have a lot of stamina due to the things he did before he came here.

He plopped more cheese and crackers in his mouth before shrugging "maybe over summer I should take you with me" He said looking at Tony. Both Henry and George winced as if horrible memories of the past popped into their minds. They both clapped Tony on the back "good luck"..the statement leaving Tony more confused than he was before.

HUNTER

Nope. Azriel was not gonna leave him hanging. Hunter followed Az and shook his head "no..you don't understand that girl...is crazy..no way...not happening...I'll avoid her even if it kills me" he said shaking his head. "I always tell them no strings attached and they agree...though in the end they think they will be 'the one' as if life is some fantasy..." He said slinging his shopping bags over his shoulder

Hunter knew he acted like an a*s sometimes...well a lot of the time...but every girl he gets with..he is upfront with them about the way the relationship will go....its their own stupidity and wishful thinking that gets them hurt...
NOAH

The dark-haired boy shook his head. "Nah it was a light warm-up with a jog and a couple of other activities," he said. It was then that Tony piped in "Light!? This guy is inhuman...it was a half-mile jog, situps, pushups, weaving, goaling, and then another half mile jog!" Tony said huffing as if he just ran a marathon talking about what they did.

George shrugged "you're a first-year...but you get used to him and Cap. " he said ruffling the brown-haired boys hair. It was true that Noah tended to have a lot of stamina due to the things he did before he came here.

He plopped more cheese and crackers in his mouth before shrugging "maybe over summer I should take you with me" He said looking at Tony. Both Henry and George winced as if horrible memories of the past popped into their minds. They both clapped Tony on the back "good luck"..the statement leaving Tony more confused than he was before.

HUNTER

Nope. Azriel was not gonna leave him hanging. Hunter followed Az and shook his head "no..you don't understand that girl...is crazy..no way...not happening...I'll avoid her even if it kills me" he said shaking his head. "I always tell them no strings attached and they agree...though in the end they think they will be 'the one' as if life is some fantasy..." He said slinging his shopping bags over his shoulder

Hunter knew he acted like an a*s sometimes...well a lot of the time...but every girl he gets with..he is upfront with them about the way the relationship will go....its their own stupidity and wishful thinking that gets them hurt...

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She laughed a bit as Tony talked about the warm up. May didn't work out but she was no stranger to hard work. She doubted she could do the whole work out but she was confident she could do a decent amount of it.

Grabbing a sandwich she began to nibble on it, watching as some clouds covered the sun. She listened to them talk for a bit before asking, "What will you guys do now till the game?" There was still a few hours before the field would get set up.

Azriel:

He glanced at Hunter in surprise as the were dog followed him. "I don't want to be dragged into your love life." He said, glaring at him then glancing at the girl. Az sighed though when he realized Hunter wasn't going anywhere.

"You know, you don't have to always hook up with girls. You can take a break and just relax...I doubt many people would notice what you do. Unless they have nothing better to do than observe your love life, you should be fine." He said, adjusting his hold on the bag as they walked.

He didn't know why he was giving relationship advice to the guy, he doubted Hunter would take it. Az had never been in a relationship and if he was going to be he would want it to he a legitimate one, where there was no sneaking around or lieing.

As they walked he watched their shadows disappear as some clouds moved in. Turning his head away he coughed a bit and wondered if there would be a time when the root would no longer work.
May:

She laughed a bit as Tony talked about the warm up. May didn't work out but she was no stranger to hard work. She doubted she could do the whole work out but she was confident she could do a decent amount of it.

Grabbing a sandwich she began to nibble on it, watching as some clouds covered the sun. She listened to them talk for a bit before asking, "What will you guys do now till the game?" There was still a few hours before the field would get set up.

Azriel:

He glanced at Hunter in surprise as the were dog followed him. "I don't want to be dragged into your love life." He said, glaring at him then glancing at the girl. Az sighed though when he realized Hunter wasn't going anywhere.

"You know, you don't have to always hook up with girls. You can take a break and just relax...I doubt many people would notice what you do. Unless they have nothing better to do than observe your love life, you should be fine." He said, adjusting his hold on the bag as they walked.

He didn't know why he was giving relationship advice to the guy, he doubted Hunter would take it. Az had never been in a relationship and if he was going to be he would want it to he a legitimate one, where there was no sneaking around or lieing.

As they walked he watched their shadows disappear as some clouds moved in. Turning his head away he coughed a bit and wondered if there would be a time when the root would no longer work.
NOAH

The boys glanced at each other before shrugging "they should be here any minute now..the game is supposed to start in a half-hour." Noah said. Tony thought for a moment before saying "they are probably already on their way an will be here soon...That's why there are people already sitting in the bleachers over there" He said pointing "they are here early to make sure they get a good seat."

George nodded in agreement before piping in "Yeah...though you don't really have to worry about a sweet...you can sit on the bench by the team seats...where Caps. girlfriend is" He said pointing over to the small bench close to the field and where the player bench is. "best seats in the house," he said with a smirk.

It was as if on cue that the opposing team arrived with their coach walking in front of them. they went to their side of the stadium as the two teams couches shook hands grinning at each other. "Seems like our wonderious time with May is over" Henry said with droopy golden blonde ears. Noah leaned over and kissed May's forehead. "if you need anything just wave me down..." he said.

HUNTER

The guy sighed and shook his head "its not that I want to...but the moment word gets home that I stopped fooling around my parents will arrange a partner for me...Thats what happens when you are a rare purebred breed" he said with a sigh.

Of course, Hunter wasn't even interested in women, to begin with. None the less this was the only temporary solution he could think of while waiting to graduate...The moment a dog or witch graduates they are free to choose their paths...no parent can choose for them any longer...

Hunter already planned to pledge himself to Raeliana...With the path she was on...and with her power...no one would oppose his allegiance to her...they wouldn't be able to....pledging to a powerful witch or alpha...was the ultimate honor... "Im just biding my time...it wont be like this forever."
NOAH

The boys glanced at each other before shrugging "they should be here any minute now..the game is supposed to start in a half-hour." Noah said. Tony thought for a moment before saying "they are probably already on their way an will be here soon...That's why there are people already sitting in the bleachers over there" He said pointing "they are here early to make sure they get a good seat."

George nodded in agreement before piping in "Yeah...though you don't really have to worry about a sweet...you can sit on the bench by the team seats...where Caps. girlfriend is" He said pointing over to the small bench close to the field and where the player bench is. "best seats in the house," he said with a smirk.

It was as if on cue that the opposing team arrived with their coach walking in front of them. they went to their side of the stadium as the two teams couches shook hands grinning at each other. "Seems like our wonderious time with May is over" Henry said with droopy golden blonde ears. Noah leaned over and kissed May's forehead. "if you need anything just wave me down..." he said.

HUNTER

The guy sighed and shook his head "its not that I want to...but the moment word gets home that I stopped fooling around my parents will arrange a partner for me...Thats what happens when you are a rare purebred breed" he said with a sigh.

Of course, Hunter wasn't even interested in women, to begin with. None the less this was the only temporary solution he could think of while waiting to graduate...The moment a dog or witch graduates they are free to choose their paths...no parent can choose for them any longer...

Hunter already planned to pledge himself to Raeliana...With the path she was on...and with her power...no one would oppose his allegiance to her...they wouldn't be able to....pledging to a powerful witch or alpha...was the ultimate honor... "Im just biding my time...it wont be like this forever."

May:

When they said the game was only a half hour away she took her phone out in surprise. "I didn't realize how late it was." She muttered, sliding her phone back into her pocket. She looked at the bleachers as the seats began to fill them as the other team approached.

Leaning forward she began to pack what was left of the food, which didn't seem to be much. She smiled at Noah, "I should be fine." She said and kisses his cheek, "Good luck at the game." She told him then looked at the others, "Goos luck guys." She said and stood.

Grabbing the lunchbox she slipped it on her shoulder, "I'll run this back to my room and be back before the game starts." She said, giving them all a smile before leaving their spot under the bleachers and heading toward the dormitories.

The hallways were mostly silent as students gathered down in the bleachers. Once in her room May emptied out the lunchbox and placed it on top of the fridge. Heading to her dresser she pulled out a pair of jeans and changed into them then put her hair in a messy bun.

Grabbing her phone from her shorts she slipped it into her pocket and grabbed her keys, locking the door behind her. She didn't want to miss any part of the game and went into a light jog as she headed down the hallways then toward the bleachers.

Slowly to a walk she went over and sat next to the other girl that she assumed was the captain's girlfriend. She said hi as she sat then looked at the field, spotting Noah as her tail wagged happily.

Azriel:

"I know all about family lines." He said, thinking about his father. If he was now longer the most powerful in the family then it wouldn't matter who he married, his father would no longer care. That is if the curse didn't kill him first.

"Wouldn't it be easier to go into a fake relationship?" He asked, "No more crazy girls, just one girl. Then you can cut it off when you want to, no hurt feelings." He said. Az wasn't sure why he was initiating a conversation with the red head but it was better than letting awkward silence hang between them....though he did wish they could find a different topic to talk about.

Soon he could see the school and began to walk a bit faster, wanting to get to his room. He just wanted to relax, maybe watch videos on his phone.
May:

When they said the game was only a half hour away she took her phone out in surprise. "I didn't realize how late it was." She muttered, sliding her phone back into her pocket. She looked at the bleachers as the seats began to fill them as the other team approached.

Leaning forward she began to pack what was left of the food, which didn't seem to be much. She smiled at Noah, "I should be fine." She said and kisses his cheek, "Good luck at the game." She told him then looked at the others, "Goos luck guys." She said and stood.

Grabbing the lunchbox she slipped it on her shoulder, "I'll run this back to my room and be back before the game starts." She said, giving them all a smile before leaving their spot under the bleachers and heading toward the dormitories.

The hallways were mostly silent as students gathered down in the bleachers. Once in her room May emptied out the lunchbox and placed it on top of the fridge. Heading to her dresser she pulled out a pair of jeans and changed into them then put her hair in a messy bun.

Grabbing her phone from her shorts she slipped it into her pocket and grabbed her keys, locking the door behind her. She didn't want to miss any part of the game and went into a light jog as she headed down the hallways then toward the bleachers.

Slowly to a walk she went over and sat next to the other girl that she assumed was the captain's girlfriend. She said hi as she sat then looked at the field, spotting Noah as her tail wagged happily.

Azriel:

"I know all about family lines." He said, thinking about his father. If he was now longer the most powerful in the family then it wouldn't matter who he married, his father would no longer care. That is if the curse didn't kill him first.

"Wouldn't it be easier to go into a fake relationship?" He asked, "No more crazy girls, just one girl. Then you can cut it off when you want to, no hurt feelings." He said. Az wasn't sure why he was initiating a conversation with the red head but it was better than letting awkward silence hang between them....though he did wish they could find a different topic to talk about.

Soon he could see the school and began to walk a bit faster, wanting to get to his room. He just wanted to relax, maybe watch videos on his phone.
NOAH

He smiled watching as she dashed off...so cute he turned and helped Captain gather the team. Of course, it was all just them clapping each other on the back and making jokes to ease their nerves. That was their way. They joked and poked and proaded each other to distract from the nerves....Everyone knew it, but no one called it out...like an unspoken rule.

It wasn't long after that they lined up and shook hands with the other teams members. Noah shaking the hand of the vice captain, and Cap. doing the same. After the initial introductions were done Noahturned and smiled at May as he watched her tail wag.

With that the bleachers seemed to fill quite quickly with fans of both teams.

It was then that Caps girlfriend turned to May and smiled elegantly. Her long straight black hair and short bangs framing her pale face. "Its nice not to be the only one anymore..." she said with shining brown eyes "Your presence seemed to make Noah even more determined to win...just like James..." she said referring to the captain.

HUNTER

He sighed "tried that...the only one who i could trust not to fall in love with me no matter what refused.." he said "Rae....well you could say that I begged her for months..and in the end she simply allowed me to pledge that I will become her aid in the future...Though I wouldn't have it any other way...she has saved me...future wise...but as for the present its up to me"

Hunter smiled looking at the sky. He loved Raeliana...like one would love a mother or sister... "She is...rather hard to read...and unempathetic...and she can be harsh and blunt...and she just has a way of getting under your skin without trying...she feels no remorse....she is brutal..." He said then he turned and smiled at Azriel...really smiled. "But I love her as if she is my own sister....and I wouldn't choose any other master than her...because I can trust her...she is a good person...underneath it all..." He said. then he chuckled hesitantly shivering "that is if you can get passed how scary she is"
NOAH

He smiled watching as she dashed off...so cute he turned and helped Captain gather the team. Of course, it was all just them clapping each other on the back and making jokes to ease their nerves. That was their way. They joked and poked and proaded each other to distract from the nerves....Everyone knew it, but no one called it out...like an unspoken rule.

It wasn't long after that they lined up and shook hands with the other teams members. Noah shaking the hand of the vice captain, and Cap. doing the same. After the initial introductions were done Noahturned and smiled at May as he watched her tail wag.

With that the bleachers seemed to fill quite quickly with fans of both teams.

It was then that Caps girlfriend turned to May and smiled elegantly. Her long straight black hair and short bangs framing her pale face. "Its nice not to be the only one anymore..." she said with shining brown eyes "Your presence seemed to make Noah even more determined to win...just like James..." she said referring to the captain.

HUNTER

He sighed "tried that...the only one who i could trust not to fall in love with me no matter what refused.." he said "Rae....well you could say that I begged her for months..and in the end she simply allowed me to pledge that I will become her aid in the future...Though I wouldn't have it any other way...she has saved me...future wise...but as for the present its up to me"

Hunter smiled looking at the sky. He loved Raeliana...like one would love a mother or sister... "She is...rather hard to read...and unempathetic...and she can be harsh and blunt...and she just has a way of getting under your skin without trying...she feels no remorse....she is brutal..." He said then he turned and smiled at Azriel...really smiled. "But I love her as if she is my own sister....and I wouldn't choose any other master than her...because I can trust her...she is a good person...underneath it all..." He said. then he chuckled hesitantly shivering "that is if you can get passed how scary she is"

May:

She smiled back then looked at the girl next to her. "Really?" She asked, surprised that her presence could do that. It wasn't something she had expected or even considered as she looked back at Noah.

"I'm May." She said, smiling back at the girl. Stray pale blonde hairs had slipped from her bun and she tucked them behind her ear. "I've heard a little bit about you from Noah and his friends." She said. She'd never really had a friend since she came to the school, maybe this girl would want to be friends.

Azriel:

He listened to Noah then shook his head, "I don't find her scary, intimidating yes but not scary. While I can see how some wouldn't like her bluntness I find it useful. I wouldn't want her to hold back on telling me stuff...that's happening." He said, faltering a bit. Az mentally cursed him self, he was never careless and loose tongued with important information.

The only one Az found infuriating out of the two was Hunter, he had a temper he couldn't sometimes control it seemed. As they neared the school he noticed a group of girls hanging out near the gate. He was hoping they wouldn't pay attention to him and Hunter as they passed, but no such luck. The taller one of the group broke away and approached them.

"Aren't you two some cuties?" She said, smirking as she got closer. Az stiffened a bit, getting a bad feeling about the girl. She wasn't from their school, her uniform being of the witch academy. "Don't glare at me witch!" She snapped as she looked at Az.

Her attention shifted to Hunter and she gave a sweet smile. "Aren't you a fluffy lil dog." She said and ruffled his hair as the other girls came closer.

Az glared at them then looked over at Hunter, wondering if he would go a long with them or if he sensed the oddness about them. "I'm late for something." He said and started to shoulder through them, one grabbing his shirt and pulling him back.

He stumbled at her strength, dropping one of his bags and pulling free of her. His eyes been to glow a dark green, all he would have to do is plunge them in darkness and walk away. Rae's warning stopped him though and instead he bent to get his dropped bag.

Aric:

He been exploring the school when he saw May heading back out to the field. He knew there was something off about his cousin but she wouldn't tell him...but he would find out.

The game had just begun when he headed toward the bleachers, spotting her white ears and pale hair. Making his way over he sat down next to her and flicked her ear, making her growl. "Ah! I see it still works!" He said grinning.

As kids he would always flick her ears to make her growl, the reaction always amused him. He tried many times to turn her aggressive, sees things like he did...but she remained the innocent girl she is today. Sometimes it saddened him and other times it made him happy. She couldn't bear to do the stuff he did.
May:

She smiled back then looked at the girl next to her. "Really?" She asked, surprised that her presence could do that. It wasn't something she had expected or even considered as she looked back at Noah.

"I'm May." She said, smiling back at the girl. Stray pale blonde hairs had slipped from her bun and she tucked them behind her ear. "I've heard a little bit about you from Noah and his friends." She said. She'd never really had a friend since she came to the school, maybe this girl would want to be friends.

Azriel:

He listened to Noah then shook his head, "I don't find her scary, intimidating yes but not scary. While I can see how some wouldn't like her bluntness I find it useful. I wouldn't want her to hold back on telling me stuff...that's happening." He said, faltering a bit. Az mentally cursed him self, he was never careless and loose tongued with important information.

The only one Az found infuriating out of the two was Hunter, he had a temper he couldn't sometimes control it seemed. As they neared the school he noticed a group of girls hanging out near the gate. He was hoping they wouldn't pay attention to him and Hunter as they passed, but no such luck. The taller one of the group broke away and approached them.

"Aren't you two some cuties?" She said, smirking as she got closer. Az stiffened a bit, getting a bad feeling about the girl. She wasn't from their school, her uniform being of the witch academy. "Don't glare at me witch!" She snapped as she looked at Az.

Her attention shifted to Hunter and she gave a sweet smile. "Aren't you a fluffy lil dog." She said and ruffled his hair as the other girls came closer.

Az glared at them then looked over at Hunter, wondering if he would go a long with them or if he sensed the oddness about them. "I'm late for something." He said and started to shoulder through them, one grabbing his shirt and pulling him back.

He stumbled at her strength, dropping one of his bags and pulling free of her. His eyes been to glow a dark green, all he would have to do is plunge them in darkness and walk away. Rae's warning stopped him though and instead he bent to get his dropped bag.

Aric:

He been exploring the school when he saw May heading back out to the field. He knew there was something off about his cousin but she wouldn't tell him...but he would find out.

The game had just begun when he headed toward the bleachers, spotting her white ears and pale hair. Making his way over he sat down next to her and flicked her ear, making her growl. "Ah! I see it still works!" He said grinning.

As kids he would always flick her ears to make her growl, the reaction always amused him. He tried many times to turn her aggressive, sees things like he did...but she remained the innocent girl she is today. Sometimes it saddened him and other times it made him happy. She couldn't bear to do the stuff he did.
NOAH

as the game started the girl with long jet black hair smiled "Its nice to meet you my name is Yue..." She said. of course, Yue knew who May was...she was known in the third years as a small husky...Yue pointed to her ears and said "Im a mini boarder collie" with an elegant smile. A designer breed. Yue knew she was small and rather useless as a dog. None the less she had ambitions that had nothing to do with her size... Usually breeds such as herself were maids or worked at cafes...usually for high status people...

As for Yue..she refused to be like that..she wanted to make her own mark....as She brought her eyes away from May and looked towards the mutt across the field that held her heart she smiled lovingly. James wasn't a pure bred...he was simply a big fluffy brown dog...and they both had plans for when they graduated...She turned to continue talking to May when someone showed up flicking her ear. He made her uncomfortable causing her to flatten her ears and tuck her tail.

Of course, Noah noticed the moment Aric showed up...the guy made him uncomfortable...but he knew that May was safe if he was around...so he let it be.

HUNTER

When the girls came up Hunter watched as they treated Azreil strangely. Hunter observed them for a moment...Having followed Rae on her escapades enough times...he could tell when there was something off about people. When the girl came closer to him he smirked "why hello ladies." He said placing his arms around two of them...enough to discrat the one Clinging onto Az.

there was something wrong with them...he felt it when he touched their clammy shoulders. Hunter sent Az a look...telling him to go...get Rae or...just to get out...because while Hunter could distract them and maybe get rid of them...Rae was like a storm that caused others to run away...hopefully he would get the hint...if not...he was in trouble. None the less he looked down at the girls and asks "and what brings such beautiful ladies such as yourselves here?"
NOAH

as the game started the girl with long jet black hair smiled "Its nice to meet you my name is Yue..." She said. of course, Yue knew who May was...she was known in the third years as a small husky...Yue pointed to her ears and said "Im a mini boarder collie" with an elegant smile. A designer breed. Yue knew she was small and rather useless as a dog. None the less she had ambitions that had nothing to do with her size... Usually breeds such as herself were maids or worked at cafes...usually for high status people...

As for Yue..she refused to be like that..she wanted to make her own mark....as She brought her eyes away from May and looked towards the mutt across the field that held her heart she smiled lovingly. James wasn't a pure bred...he was simply a big fluffy brown dog...and they both had plans for when they graduated...She turned to continue talking to May when someone showed up flicking her ear. He made her uncomfortable causing her to flatten her ears and tuck her tail.

Of course, Noah noticed the moment Aric showed up...the guy made him uncomfortable...but he knew that May was safe if he was around...so he let it be.

HUNTER

When the girls came up Hunter watched as they treated Azreil strangely. Hunter observed them for a moment...Having followed Rae on her escapades enough times...he could tell when there was something off about people. When the girl came closer to him he smirked "why hello ladies." He said placing his arms around two of them...enough to discrat the one Clinging onto Az.

there was something wrong with them...he felt it when he touched their clammy shoulders. Hunter sent Az a look...telling him to go...get Rae or...just to get out...because while Hunter could distract them and maybe get rid of them...Rae was like a storm that caused others to run away...hopefully he would get the hint...if not...he was in trouble. None the less he looked down at the girls and asks "and what brings such beautiful ladies such as yourselves here?"

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70