Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rosewood Academy ~ 1x1
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70
May:

A small gasp escaped at the sight of the flowers that bloomed around Noah. They were all so pretty, she'd never seen magic like it before. It made sense though, all the plants in his room, the way he loved and cared for them. This was why he was so good at it, it was his ability.

She smiled as Noah took her hand, "That was beautiful." She said and kissed his cheek. He didn't seem to be worn down like the last time he had to use magic. "How are you feeling?" She asked, squeezing his hand with concern.

Some more students went up after Noah, one leaving the spot where he stood scorched. Soon it was May's turn and she began to walk over, bracing herself. She already knew how it would end, the same way it normally did. She hoped this time she could shift back though.

She stood on the scorched grass, raising her eyes from the ground to meet Noah's. She didn't react as a group of weredogs taunted her, "Come on pup! Hurry up so we can show you how it's really done!" The group laughed and May's face became a bit red.

The teacher gave her the go ahead and she closed her eyes. In a flash of white she was that same white pup that she always transformed into, her miscolored eyes looking over at Noah as she wagged her tail at him. The teacher asked for her to transform back and her tail drooped a bit. Closing her eyes she concentrated, it didn't happen immediately, it took a few seconds but with a flash of light May was human again.

Opening her eyes she smiled happily as she looked down at herself, she'd been able to do it. Happy at her success she walked back to Noah, her tail wagging fast as she sat back down next to him. "Looks like I won't be stuck as a pup like I had planned." She said grinning.

Azriel:

He scowled a bit, "I want this experience to be my only." He said. He stayed standing as she wrote things down. He looked around at the shelves of books. This library was nice but the one back home was bigger with older texts.

Shaking his head he said, "The less people that know the better, I would like this to just stay between us. The more people that find out the more of a chance it has of getting to my father." He said. He made a face as she said he smelled like death, he hoped others couldn't smell it.

Az took a step back as the box of fire surrounded him, panic flashing across his face for a moment. He quickly calmed himself and took his hands from his pockets. Closing his eyes he began to think...he knew it was useless to try and get into her mind to make her drop the fire so he would have to get out on his own.

He didn't think he could put her fires out so he would have to slip out through the shadows. Taking a breath he concentrated, focusing on all the shadows in the room as he brought them to him. His was scrunched in focus and concentration as shadows surrounded him. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his breaths coming in heavy gasps as he became one with the shadows as they slowly drifted out of the box.

If his power wasn't blocked he'd have been out of the box in seconds, whether by controlling her mind or using the shadows. But he had to really concentrate right now and he could feel his strength slowly draining. Once he was free of the fire box he let the shadows go as he, falling to his side on the ground as the shadows slithered away back to their corners.

Az was breathing heavily, one hand still clenched as the other pressed to his chest. Opening his eyes he looked up at Rae and began to get to his feet, his eyes glowing a dark green. His body was shaking as he sat down in a chair, muffling his coughing with his shirt. "T-that's the most I've used since the curse was put on..." He said closing his eyes and trying to rest.

The witch was holding back just how much doing that had left him drained, if it was any one other than Rae he wouldn't be showing any weakness. From his short time of knowing her though he knew she wanted to help and wouldn't look down on him like all the others would. He needed to sleep, he needed to regain his strength.
May:

A small gasp escaped at the sight of the flowers that bloomed around Noah. They were all so pretty, she'd never seen magic like it before. It made sense though, all the plants in his room, the way he loved and cared for them. This was why he was so good at it, it was his ability.

She smiled as Noah took her hand, "That was beautiful." She said and kissed his cheek. He didn't seem to be worn down like the last time he had to use magic. "How are you feeling?" She asked, squeezing his hand with concern.

Some more students went up after Noah, one leaving the spot where he stood scorched. Soon it was May's turn and she began to walk over, bracing herself. She already knew how it would end, the same way it normally did. She hoped this time she could shift back though.

She stood on the scorched grass, raising her eyes from the ground to meet Noah's. She didn't react as a group of weredogs taunted her, "Come on pup! Hurry up so we can show you how it's really done!" The group laughed and May's face became a bit red.

The teacher gave her the go ahead and she closed her eyes. In a flash of white she was that same white pup that she always transformed into, her miscolored eyes looking over at Noah as she wagged her tail at him. The teacher asked for her to transform back and her tail drooped a bit. Closing her eyes she concentrated, it didn't happen immediately, it took a few seconds but with a flash of light May was human again.

Opening her eyes she smiled happily as she looked down at herself, she'd been able to do it. Happy at her success she walked back to Noah, her tail wagging fast as she sat back down next to him. "Looks like I won't be stuck as a pup like I had planned." She said grinning.

Azriel:

He scowled a bit, "I want this experience to be my only." He said. He stayed standing as she wrote things down. He looked around at the shelves of books. This library was nice but the one back home was bigger with older texts.

Shaking his head he said, "The less people that know the better, I would like this to just stay between us. The more people that find out the more of a chance it has of getting to my father." He said. He made a face as she said he smelled like death, he hoped others couldn't smell it.

Az took a step back as the box of fire surrounded him, panic flashing across his face for a moment. He quickly calmed himself and took his hands from his pockets. Closing his eyes he began to think...he knew it was useless to try and get into her mind to make her drop the fire so he would have to get out on his own.

He didn't think he could put her fires out so he would have to slip out through the shadows. Taking a breath he concentrated, focusing on all the shadows in the room as he brought them to him. His was scrunched in focus and concentration as shadows surrounded him. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his breaths coming in heavy gasps as he became one with the shadows as they slowly drifted out of the box.

If his power wasn't blocked he'd have been out of the box in seconds, whether by controlling her mind or using the shadows. But he had to really concentrate right now and he could feel his strength slowly draining. Once he was free of the fire box he let the shadows go as he, falling to his side on the ground as the shadows slithered away back to their corners.

Az was breathing heavily, one hand still clenched as the other pressed to his chest. Opening his eyes he looked up at Rae and began to get to his feet, his eyes glowing a dark green. His body was shaking as he sat down in a chair, muffling his coughing with his shirt. "T-that's the most I've used since the curse was put on..." He said closing his eyes and trying to rest.

The witch was holding back just how much doing that had left him drained, if it was any one other than Rae he wouldn't be showing any weakness. From his short time of knowing her though he knew she wanted to help and wouldn't look down on him like all the others would. He needed to sleep, he needed to regain his strength.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
NOAH

His thumb rubbed against the back of her hand "im tired...but...Im not exhausted" he told her. It made his chest swell, she had liked it. It made him want to use magic. He was one of the few witches who felt that no one should rely on their magic...but now Noah felt that he didn't mind using it if it made her smile like that...maybe just maybe it was a gift after all. It wasn't a necessity...but...it was nice to have.

He watched her walk up to shift and he sent her an encouraging smile before he saw the small pup on the ground. The next part was always the part she had trouble with, and Noah gave her a reassuring smile as she tried to shift back. When the blond hair and clothes were visible again he felt like picking her up and spinning around....He was proud...he really was.

The moment she sat next to him Noah thew his arms around her and muttered into her hair "Good job" he said. "though..." he began with a playful smirk "I was kinda hoping id get to snuggle your fur" he said. It was true..she was soft like a cloud...Of course it was clear he was only messing about with her. Noah kissed her forehead and his expression shifted again to a soft smile.

RAELIANA

She observed him with glowing green eyes. She watched the way he handled it..but more importantly she watched his body and the way it reacted. He watched the way the curse affected him before coming to a conclusion. Rae slipped off the table and walked over to him staring down at him with a blank expression before tossing him a small vile "See if this helps with the fatigue..." she said. It was a pale blue liquid that seemed to contain a few bubbles in it. She jotted things down before staring down at him again, though not really at him...she was lost in thought...as if combing through files in her brain and picking out what was needed.

Then she sighed "well...I can tell you that this curse isn't put on you specifically...but on your magic...." she said. "I won't go into details..your a witch you know how our magic works..." she went over to the table and dumped out the cylindrical pencil holder on the table. "Your magic reserve is covered in the curse...so whenever you use your magic the curse grows stronger...leaving less and less space for your magic to fit in...In other words...the more you use your magic the weaker it will get until you won't have it anymore..." she explained.

"and a witch without magic...is a dead one." Her words were heavy but there was no tone in her voice...no remorse or sorrow...she was just stating the facts. "there is a lab....that the council runs...If you've ever worked with them or know someone who does you probably know of it...but they don't just work on alchemy...they study and create curses..." She said "Im willing to bet that your curse came from there one way or another...which means the antidote...or a clue to it is there"

With that she turned her eyes to the window "the real question is..." she started before sending the witch a side glance "how did it ever leave that lab?"
NOAH

His thumb rubbed against the back of her hand "im tired...but...Im not exhausted" he told her. It made his chest swell, she had liked it. It made him want to use magic. He was one of the few witches who felt that no one should rely on their magic...but now Noah felt that he didn't mind using it if it made her smile like that...maybe just maybe it was a gift after all. It wasn't a necessity...but...it was nice to have.

He watched her walk up to shift and he sent her an encouraging smile before he saw the small pup on the ground. The next part was always the part she had trouble with, and Noah gave her a reassuring smile as she tried to shift back. When the blond hair and clothes were visible again he felt like picking her up and spinning around....He was proud...he really was.

The moment she sat next to him Noah thew his arms around her and muttered into her hair "Good job" he said. "though..." he began with a playful smirk "I was kinda hoping id get to snuggle your fur" he said. It was true..she was soft like a cloud...Of course it was clear he was only messing about with her. Noah kissed her forehead and his expression shifted again to a soft smile.

RAELIANA

She observed him with glowing green eyes. She watched the way he handled it..but more importantly she watched his body and the way it reacted. He watched the way the curse affected him before coming to a conclusion. Rae slipped off the table and walked over to him staring down at him with a blank expression before tossing him a small vile "See if this helps with the fatigue..." she said. It was a pale blue liquid that seemed to contain a few bubbles in it. She jotted things down before staring down at him again, though not really at him...she was lost in thought...as if combing through files in her brain and picking out what was needed.

Then she sighed "well...I can tell you that this curse isn't put on you specifically...but on your magic...." she said. "I won't go into details..your a witch you know how our magic works..." she went over to the table and dumped out the cylindrical pencil holder on the table. "Your magic reserve is covered in the curse...so whenever you use your magic the curse grows stronger...leaving less and less space for your magic to fit in...In other words...the more you use your magic the weaker it will get until you won't have it anymore..." she explained.

"and a witch without magic...is a dead one." Her words were heavy but there was no tone in her voice...no remorse or sorrow...she was just stating the facts. "there is a lab....that the council runs...If you've ever worked with them or know someone who does you probably know of it...but they don't just work on alchemy...they study and create curses..." She said "Im willing to bet that your curse came from there one way or another...which means the antidote...or a clue to it is there"

With that she turned her eyes to the window "the real question is..." she started before sending the witch a side glance "how did it ever leave that lab?"
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She smiled and hugged him back, blushing a bit as he mentioned her soft fur. "Once I have my shifting under control again you can cuddle me all you want too." She said looking at him. She smiled back and leaned her head on his shoulder as the last of the students began to go up.

"What would you like to do after this?" She asked. She knew he had a game tonight so he probably didn't want to do much. "You probably have to practice huh?" She asked, her fingers twirling the hair at the base of his neck again.

With Noah giving her encouragement while she had been shifting it had felt easier, knowing someone did actually believe in her. Normally it was her trying to believe in herself as other taunted her, it made the confidence in herself slowly go down...but she felt it go up today.

Her tail began to wag as an idea came to her, "I could make you and guys lunch this afternoon, we could all hangout in my room or out here." She said.

Azriel:

He took the vial and downed it. His body had stopped shaking and now he just felt tired. "I need my magic." He said, "I have a family business to uphold." He stuffed the empty vial into his pocket and looked at her as she spoke.

Az shook his head, "I have no idea who could of done it, my father sent me out to many powerful people to obtain information or eliminate those that stood in his way. I don't know how they would know it was me though, with my mother's gifts of the shadows I was invisible." He said, his mind filling with even more questions.

"Who ever got it had to have connections to the lab, and high ones. No one would put their job and life on the line just for revenge, there has to be a deeper reason." He said, standing and going over to the window where she stood. He looked out at the students, watching as the last few went up. He spotted Hunter then Noah and his face blushed a little.

He knew the witch was taken but it didn't stop his crush on him. "If the antidote is at the lab how will we get it?" he asked.
May:

She smiled and hugged him back, blushing a bit as he mentioned her soft fur. "Once I have my shifting under control again you can cuddle me all you want too." She said looking at him. She smiled back and leaned her head on his shoulder as the last of the students began to go up.

"What would you like to do after this?" She asked. She knew he had a game tonight so he probably didn't want to do much. "You probably have to practice huh?" She asked, her fingers twirling the hair at the base of his neck again.

With Noah giving her encouragement while she had been shifting it had felt easier, knowing someone did actually believe in her. Normally it was her trying to believe in herself as other taunted her, it made the confidence in herself slowly go down...but she felt it go up today.

Her tail began to wag as an idea came to her, "I could make you and guys lunch this afternoon, we could all hangout in my room or out here." She said.

Azriel:

He took the vial and downed it. His body had stopped shaking and now he just felt tired. "I need my magic." He said, "I have a family business to uphold." He stuffed the empty vial into his pocket and looked at her as she spoke.

Az shook his head, "I have no idea who could of done it, my father sent me out to many powerful people to obtain information or eliminate those that stood in his way. I don't know how they would know it was me though, with my mother's gifts of the shadows I was invisible." He said, his mind filling with even more questions.

"Who ever got it had to have connections to the lab, and high ones. No one would put their job and life on the line just for revenge, there has to be a deeper reason." He said, standing and going over to the window where she stood. He looked out at the students, watching as the last few went up. He spotted Hunter then Noah and his face blushed a little.

He knew the witch was taken but it didn't stop his crush on him. "If the antidote is at the lab how will we get it?" he asked.
NOAH

At the prospect of practice Noah thought for a moment "usually before games we don't practice..but we do a light warm-up and a meeting.." he said. The mention of food had all four boys grinning a nodding their heads...when it came to these four it was true that a man's stomach was the way to his heart. Noah then thought for a moment "Well be out on the field for a bit...if you want we can sit under the shaded area of the bleachers" George offered.

Both Noah and George seemed to have a mental agreement that it was best Tony and Henry dont have access to May's room...There was no telling what those two would do...or what trouble they would cause on the girls side of the dorm.

Noah brought his fingers over to May's tail and softly placed it oh his lap as he ran his fingers through the warm soft fur.

RAELIANA

Rae thought for a moment before shrugging "I mean..I never planned to go back there...its a rather horrible place really...do you have any connections that you could use to get in?" She asked. if his family business caused him to get curse thee was no doubt in her mind that they were powerful.

Though his thoughts were loud and she realized that wouldn't work...he didn't want his family to know. She let out a sigh before thinking "I mean...I could go raging through the place looking for it...It's not like they could stop me...but what we need is someone that actually worked with the curse...so...that would take research and digging" she said. "for now...keep your use of magic at an all time low...only use it when you have to...and only use the bare minimum to take care of the situation...I have a feeling it only gets harder to fix the worse it gets"
NOAH

At the prospect of practice Noah thought for a moment "usually before games we don't practice..but we do a light warm-up and a meeting.." he said. The mention of food had all four boys grinning a nodding their heads...when it came to these four it was true that a man's stomach was the way to his heart. Noah then thought for a moment "Well be out on the field for a bit...if you want we can sit under the shaded area of the bleachers" George offered.

Both Noah and George seemed to have a mental agreement that it was best Tony and Henry dont have access to May's room...There was no telling what those two would do...or what trouble they would cause on the girls side of the dorm.

Noah brought his fingers over to May's tail and softly placed it oh his lap as he ran his fingers through the warm soft fur.

RAELIANA

Rae thought for a moment before shrugging "I mean..I never planned to go back there...its a rather horrible place really...do you have any connections that you could use to get in?" She asked. if his family business caused him to get curse thee was no doubt in her mind that they were powerful.

Though his thoughts were loud and she realized that wouldn't work...he didn't want his family to know. She let out a sigh before thinking "I mean...I could go raging through the place looking for it...It's not like they could stop me...but what we need is someone that actually worked with the curse...so...that would take research and digging" she said. "for now...keep your use of magic at an all time low...only use it when you have to...and only use the bare minimum to take care of the situation...I have a feeling it only gets harder to fix the worse it gets"

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
May:

She blinked in surprised at the reaction she got from the group, "I'll make something yummy and meet you guys down there." She said. She wanted to get some studying in today, but today seemed like it would be busy. "What type of food do you like?" She asked them, glancing at Noah as he took her tail into his lap.

May smiled at the feel of his fingers through her fur, blushing a bit at how much he seemed to like her tail. "I was thinking sandwiches and maybe some crackers and cheese." She said, "That way you aren't eating junk food before a big game."

The weredog relaxed next to Noah, her leg touching his as she stretched them out. It felt nice out today, though she preferred the cold. In her home town it was always cold, the only time it would warm up was during the summer.

Azriel:

The witched sighed and closed his eyes. "I'll do what I can." He said, knowing now that he would have to tell more people to be able to lift the curse from himself. It would take him a bit to track down some one that wouldn't go straight to his father once he told them. "It'll take a bit but I can probably get a person that will have access to the lab." He gave the witch next to him a small smile, "As much as I would like to see you go into rage mode for me I feel like you would do more harm than good." He patted her head gently.

While the vial had helped he still felt tired and really wanted to rest in his room. "Are we done?" He asked, his dark brown hair falling into his eyes. They still glowed a dark green and would remain that way for the rest of the day. "You've been very helpful but it's still hard to wrap my mind around it all and I need some rest." If she was able to help get the curse off of him he would never be able to thank her enough for it, he'd be in her debt for life.
May:

She blinked in surprised at the reaction she got from the group, "I'll make something yummy and meet you guys down there." She said. She wanted to get some studying in today, but today seemed like it would be busy. "What type of food do you like?" She asked them, glancing at Noah as he took her tail into his lap.

May smiled at the feel of his fingers through her fur, blushing a bit at how much he seemed to like her tail. "I was thinking sandwiches and maybe some crackers and cheese." She said, "That way you aren't eating junk food before a big game."

The weredog relaxed next to Noah, her leg touching his as she stretched them out. It felt nice out today, though she preferred the cold. In her home town it was always cold, the only time it would warm up was during the summer.

Azriel:

The witched sighed and closed his eyes. "I'll do what I can." He said, knowing now that he would have to tell more people to be able to lift the curse from himself. It would take him a bit to track down some one that wouldn't go straight to his father once he told them. "It'll take a bit but I can probably get a person that will have access to the lab." He gave the witch next to him a small smile, "As much as I would like to see you go into rage mode for me I feel like you would do more harm than good." He patted her head gently.

While the vial had helped he still felt tired and really wanted to rest in his room. "Are we done?" He asked, his dark brown hair falling into his eyes. They still glowed a dark green and would remain that way for the rest of the day. "You've been very helpful but it's still hard to wrap my mind around it all and I need some rest." If she was able to help get the curse off of him he would never be able to thank her enough for it, he'd be in her debt for life.
NOAH

With the teacher leaving the field it signified that class was over. Everyone dispersed themselves to go about their day. Noah just smiled and said "honestly we will eat just about anything...well except for Tony...he won't eat anything green...like a toddler" Noah said, the other two boys nodded in agreement as Tony's face flushed "It's not because they are green... I just don't think broccoli...or green beans...or any vegetable tastes good" he said with a huff.

George raised an eyebrow "but you'll eat carrots" Henry piped in "and corn" Noah then piped in "and Colliflower" Tony huffed "those are exceptions."

RAELIANA

Rae blinked in surprise when the boy's hand touched her head. Most people were too scared to touch her...hunter being the only exception..and that's only because he has an acute lack of any sense of danger. She blinked blankly at him but there was a faint show of confusion and shock on her face. it wasn't that she minded human touch..it just wasn't something she often got.

When his hand dropped she came back to her senses and nodded "yes...im done for today...Let me know if you have any progress" she said. Rae gathered her books and bag and headed back out to the field this time with the absence of Az. Hunter imidatly ran up to her and sniffed her "what did you do?" "why were you with him?" "why couldn't I go?" he asked with rapid fire questions.

Rae waited for him to finish before answering "helping him. Because I needed to be. Because its none of your concern" with that she turned to Hunter and said "your phone buzzed"

Hunter quickly took his backpack off and pulled his phone out checking it "Ohh I have a hot date" he said Then his face fell "ah...never mind...I have.." Rae nodded already understanding. "im gonna go" she said gesturing to the woods. Hunter nodded and decided to get ready for his...less than exciting date this afternoon.
NOAH

With the teacher leaving the field it signified that class was over. Everyone dispersed themselves to go about their day. Noah just smiled and said "honestly we will eat just about anything...well except for Tony...he won't eat anything green...like a toddler" Noah said, the other two boys nodded in agreement as Tony's face flushed "It's not because they are green... I just don't think broccoli...or green beans...or any vegetable tastes good" he said with a huff.

George raised an eyebrow "but you'll eat carrots" Henry piped in "and corn" Noah then piped in "and Colliflower" Tony huffed "those are exceptions."

RAELIANA

Rae blinked in surprise when the boy's hand touched her head. Most people were too scared to touch her...hunter being the only exception..and that's only because he has an acute lack of any sense of danger. She blinked blankly at him but there was a faint show of confusion and shock on her face. it wasn't that she minded human touch..it just wasn't something she often got.

When his hand dropped she came back to her senses and nodded "yes...im done for today...Let me know if you have any progress" she said. Rae gathered her books and bag and headed back out to the field this time with the absence of Az. Hunter imidatly ran up to her and sniffed her "what did you do?" "why were you with him?" "why couldn't I go?" he asked with rapid fire questions.

Rae waited for him to finish before answering "helping him. Because I needed to be. Because its none of your concern" with that she turned to Hunter and said "your phone buzzed"

Hunter quickly took his backpack off and pulled his phone out checking it "Ohh I have a hot date" he said Then his face fell "ah...never mind...I have.." Rae nodded already understanding. "im gonna go" she said gesturing to the woods. Hunter nodded and decided to get ready for his...less than exciting date this afternoon.

May:

She nodded, "Got it. I'll make something everyone will like." She said and stood. "I have to go now, I'll see you guys soon." She said and bent down to kiss the top of Noah's head. "Try not to hit anyone else with soccer balls." She teased them before walking away and back to the dorms.

While walking Aric suddenly appeared next to her and smiled, his arm around her shoulder. She jumped and glared at him, "I use to be use to that." She said and he just smiled. As they walked they talked, catching up a bit on where each other had been.

"After dad left my mom dropped me off in this town and I've been hopping from house to house to work, but I've finally found one that was willing to keep me despite my inability to do much." She told him. He told her about what had happened after he left their home town.

The two cousins talked until she reached the girl dormitories and they split ways as he went to his room. Heading to hers May smiled, she was eager to start making the groups lunch but it was to soon at the moment.

Once in her room she brushed out her hair and tail and changed into pajama shorts, sitting at her desk and beginning to study while waiting for it to get closer to lunch.

Azriel:

He had gone back to his room intended to take a nap and maybe watch read some manga but when he went to use his bathroom he noticed his face was starting to breakout. While it may not seem like it Az did a lot to take care of his skin, from daily face moisturizing to weekly face masks. Looks were important in his family and he did his best to keep his up.

Grabbing his wallet and key he left his room, locking the door behind him. He was going to head to the market to get some facial products and probably some lotion for his body...and maybe hair products. He hadn't packed all of his products and was no regretting it.

Leaving the dormitories he went out to the gates, getting the pass that was needed to leave school grounds. Stuffing it in his pocket he took his phone out, placing earbuds in and walking down the sidewalk. He got waves from cute girls from the female witch school and waved back with a small smile.

As he neared the market he took his earbuds out and wrapped them around his phone before sliding it back into his pocket. Looking around he spotted the store he needed and started to head over to it, it was mainly a girly store but they also had guy products.
May:

She nodded, "Got it. I'll make something everyone will like." She said and stood. "I have to go now, I'll see you guys soon." She said and bent down to kiss the top of Noah's head. "Try not to hit anyone else with soccer balls." She teased them before walking away and back to the dorms.

While walking Aric suddenly appeared next to her and smiled, his arm around her shoulder. She jumped and glared at him, "I use to be use to that." She said and he just smiled. As they walked they talked, catching up a bit on where each other had been.

"After dad left my mom dropped me off in this town and I've been hopping from house to house to work, but I've finally found one that was willing to keep me despite my inability to do much." She told him. He told her about what had happened after he left their home town.

The two cousins talked until she reached the girl dormitories and they split ways as he went to his room. Heading to hers May smiled, she was eager to start making the groups lunch but it was to soon at the moment.

Once in her room she brushed out her hair and tail and changed into pajama shorts, sitting at her desk and beginning to study while waiting for it to get closer to lunch.

Azriel:

He had gone back to his room intended to take a nap and maybe watch read some manga but when he went to use his bathroom he noticed his face was starting to breakout. While it may not seem like it Az did a lot to take care of his skin, from daily face moisturizing to weekly face masks. Looks were important in his family and he did his best to keep his up.

Grabbing his wallet and key he left his room, locking the door behind him. He was going to head to the market to get some facial products and probably some lotion for his body...and maybe hair products. He hadn't packed all of his products and was no regretting it.

Leaving the dormitories he went out to the gates, getting the pass that was needed to leave school grounds. Stuffing it in his pocket he took his phone out, placing earbuds in and walking down the sidewalk. He got waves from cute girls from the female witch school and waved back with a small smile.

As he neared the market he took his earbuds out and wrapped them around his phone before sliding it back into his pocket. Looking around he spotted the store he needed and started to head over to it, it was mainly a girly store but they also had guy products.
NOAH

The four boys made their way to the field and found the rest of the team sitting in the grass or laying on the bleachers. With everyone now here The senior, who was the team captain and Noah, who was vice captain started the meeting. They went over all the different plans they made up for the game, of course it was more of a recap than a full out explanation.

After that the boys got a bit off topic talking about different things. Of course the subject came up...of course the four boys were expecting it "so...You and May huh?" Ohe of the guys said wiggling his eyebrows. Noah rolled his eyes and nodded "yeah we're going out...but whats it matter to you?" Noah said with a snappy smirk.

The guys ohhhed and awwwed making kissy noises. of course that captain and Noah both looked at each other and grinned. They just so happened to be the only guys on the team with actual girlfriends. So the captain stepped forward with a wicked grin "if you have time to gossip..." he trailed off causing Noah to cross his arms and finish the sentence "you got time to warm up...Time for a jog" he said.

As the guys groaned and started jogging around the field Noah and the captain stayed together. "congrats" He said. Noah smiled picturing Mays face in his head "thanks..."

HUNTER

And so it began. he met the girl outside of campus by a bench. The girl smiled and looked up at him "you see" she said blushing "I just wanted to tell you that I...I...I'm in love with you please go out with me" she said. Hunter shoved his hands in his pockets and gave her a slight frown.

"Clare..." he let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his head "I....told you when we started this...I like to keep things casual...I dont really do...commitment" he said. The girl looked crestfalled..utterly heart broken. "but I thought-" she was cut off.

Hunter let out a sigh "you thought you could be the exception...be the one to change me..." he said almost accusingly. She flinched because it was true. "look...your fun to be with...but Like isn't a fairytale and I assure you im not a prince charming by any means...Sorry" and with that Hunter turned and walked away. He decided to head for the convenience store next to the skin care shop. He went through the isles grabbing food that was by no means good for him. Before walking out the shop with two white plastic shopping bags.

RAELIANA

She felt better. Less suffocated as she entered the forest. the trees tend to absorb most of the noise...so if she went deep enough...their voices became muffled. She made her way so deep into the forest that she came across a small moon pool. Not large enough to be a lake...but still pretty big. She sat under a willow tree and plugged headphones in closing her eyes as she leaned her head against the tree.
NOAH

The four boys made their way to the field and found the rest of the team sitting in the grass or laying on the bleachers. With everyone now here The senior, who was the team captain and Noah, who was vice captain started the meeting. They went over all the different plans they made up for the game, of course it was more of a recap than a full out explanation.

After that the boys got a bit off topic talking about different things. Of course the subject came up...of course the four boys were expecting it "so...You and May huh?" Ohe of the guys said wiggling his eyebrows. Noah rolled his eyes and nodded "yeah we're going out...but whats it matter to you?" Noah said with a snappy smirk.

The guys ohhhed and awwwed making kissy noises. of course that captain and Noah both looked at each other and grinned. They just so happened to be the only guys on the team with actual girlfriends. So the captain stepped forward with a wicked grin "if you have time to gossip..." he trailed off causing Noah to cross his arms and finish the sentence "you got time to warm up...Time for a jog" he said.

As the guys groaned and started jogging around the field Noah and the captain stayed together. "congrats" He said. Noah smiled picturing Mays face in his head "thanks..."

HUNTER

And so it began. he met the girl outside of campus by a bench. The girl smiled and looked up at him "you see" she said blushing "I just wanted to tell you that I...I...I'm in love with you please go out with me" she said. Hunter shoved his hands in his pockets and gave her a slight frown.

"Clare..." he let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his head "I....told you when we started this...I like to keep things casual...I dont really do...commitment" he said. The girl looked crestfalled..utterly heart broken. "but I thought-" she was cut off.

Hunter let out a sigh "you thought you could be the exception...be the one to change me..." he said almost accusingly. She flinched because it was true. "look...your fun to be with...but Like isn't a fairytale and I assure you im not a prince charming by any means...Sorry" and with that Hunter turned and walked away. He decided to head for the convenience store next to the skin care shop. He went through the isles grabbing food that was by no means good for him. Before walking out the shop with two white plastic shopping bags.

RAELIANA

She felt better. Less suffocated as she entered the forest. the trees tend to absorb most of the noise...so if she went deep enough...their voices became muffled. She made her way so deep into the forest that she came across a small moon pool. Not large enough to be a lake...but still pretty big. She sat under a willow tree and plugged headphones in closing her eyes as she leaned her head against the tree.

May:

She studied for the rest of the morning, sometimes at her desk and sometimes in her window seat, watching the guys warm up for the game later tonight. She planned to make egg salad sandwiches. Getting up she put the eggs on the stove to boil. Like Noah she also had a kitchenette in her room. She ate what some would call rabbit food and mainly used the refrigerator, though she would use the oven to bake.

While the eggs boiled she found the cheese she had bought a few days ago and began to cube it up. There was cheddar, pepper jack and the other she had forgotten the name of. By time she finished with the cheese the eggs were ready. She dumped the water and let the eggs cool a bit before she began to peel them and make the egg salad to put in the sandwiches.

Getting out the bread she cut off the crust then spooned the egg salad onto one piece of bread, spreading it and adding the top piece before cutting it into a triangle. Once all the sandwiches were made she placed them in baggies and into a lunchbox, adding the cheese and crackers on top. She also grabbed a bag of goldfish, placing it in there before zipping it up.

May changed back into the shorts she had on earlier and slipped her sandals back on, brushing out her hair once more before grabbing the lunch box and leaving her room. Getting her phone out she texted Noah:

I'm heading down <3 See you guys soon!

Slipping her phone into her pocket she pushed the door to the dormitories open and blinked at the bright sunlight.

Azriel:

He browsed the aisles, finding what he needed towards the back. Trying to remember what products worked best on his skin Az began to compare different brands, dropping moisturizer, face wash, face wipes and some face masks into his basket, along with body lotion. Once he was confident he had what he needed he went to check out.

As he left the store he saw Hunter leaving the convenient store and wondered if Rae was nearby. He had never really seen them apart, except for today. Az didn't really know what to say to the were dog though and instead looked for the shop he needed. He still needed to get products for his hair and maybe get some snacks for his room. So far he was going to the cafeteria to get food but it was getting a bit tiresome...plus they didn't always serve the healthiest stuff there.
May:

She studied for the rest of the morning, sometimes at her desk and sometimes in her window seat, watching the guys warm up for the game later tonight. She planned to make egg salad sandwiches. Getting up she put the eggs on the stove to boil. Like Noah she also had a kitchenette in her room. She ate what some would call rabbit food and mainly used the refrigerator, though she would use the oven to bake.

While the eggs boiled she found the cheese she had bought a few days ago and began to cube it up. There was cheddar, pepper jack and the other she had forgotten the name of. By time she finished with the cheese the eggs were ready. She dumped the water and let the eggs cool a bit before she began to peel them and make the egg salad to put in the sandwiches.

Getting out the bread she cut off the crust then spooned the egg salad onto one piece of bread, spreading it and adding the top piece before cutting it into a triangle. Once all the sandwiches were made she placed them in baggies and into a lunchbox, adding the cheese and crackers on top. She also grabbed a bag of goldfish, placing it in there before zipping it up.

May changed back into the shorts she had on earlier and slipped her sandals back on, brushing out her hair once more before grabbing the lunch box and leaving her room. Getting her phone out she texted Noah:

I'm heading down <3 See you guys soon!

Slipping her phone into her pocket she pushed the door to the dormitories open and blinked at the bright sunlight.

Azriel:

He browsed the aisles, finding what he needed towards the back. Trying to remember what products worked best on his skin Az began to compare different brands, dropping moisturizer, face wash, face wipes and some face masks into his basket, along with body lotion. Once he was confident he had what he needed he went to check out.

As he left the store he saw Hunter leaving the convenient store and wondered if Rae was nearby. He had never really seen them apart, except for today. Az didn't really know what to say to the were dog though and instead looked for the shop he needed. He still needed to get products for his hair and maybe get some snacks for his room. So far he was going to the cafeteria to get food but it was getting a bit tiresome...plus they didn't always serve the healthiest stuff there.
NOAH

After the laps were over with, they did other warmups like sprints, passes, goals, and obstacles. After they were done it was already noon. Noah was wearing a sleeveless shirt that was a dark gray with white angel wings etched on the back. He used a towel to wipe the sweat from his face and ran his fingers back through his hair sticking it back out of his face.

Noah checked his phone and noticed that May texted him. he grinned as he looked up and around to see if she arrived yet. he saw captain with his girlfriend sitting off in the corner laughing about something...the scene making him want to find May even faster.

Hunter noticed her walking towards the field and jogged over to her the towel around his shoulders "I would hug you..." he started "but im a bit sweaty" he said sheepishly.

HUNTER

The by then remembered he was out of shampoo and walked into the same store Az did moments before. he headed towards the hair care aisle and picked the cheapest and biggest bottle of all in one shampoo and conditioner. He glanced over to see Az in the isle over and blinked in surprise.

Of course, Hunter didnt exactly know what to say when they locked eyes...i mean the guy was stealing his alpha..and he couldn't tell if it bothered him or not yet. Hunter walked over after tossing the shampoo in the basket and said "hey whats up?"
NOAH

After the laps were over with, they did other warmups like sprints, passes, goals, and obstacles. After they were done it was already noon. Noah was wearing a sleeveless shirt that was a dark gray with white angel wings etched on the back. He used a towel to wipe the sweat from his face and ran his fingers back through his hair sticking it back out of his face.

Noah checked his phone and noticed that May texted him. he grinned as he looked up and around to see if she arrived yet. he saw captain with his girlfriend sitting off in the corner laughing about something...the scene making him want to find May even faster.

Hunter noticed her walking towards the field and jogged over to her the towel around his shoulders "I would hug you..." he started "but im a bit sweaty" he said sheepishly.

HUNTER

The by then remembered he was out of shampoo and walked into the same store Az did moments before. he headed towards the hair care aisle and picked the cheapest and biggest bottle of all in one shampoo and conditioner. He glanced over to see Az in the isle over and blinked in surprise.

Of course, Hunter didnt exactly know what to say when they locked eyes...i mean the guy was stealing his alpha..and he couldn't tell if it bothered him or not yet. Hunter walked over after tossing the shampoo in the basket and said "hey whats up?"

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70