Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
(I have no clue how this post ended up so much longer than the others.)
C o n n e r • Monster Hunter

Touching the back of his neck awkwardly, Conner gave Rose a strained smile. Was he supposed to say that the stable smelled like, well, a stable? Definitely not. It wasn't that bad to be fair; it was barely noticeable. He hurried towards the stable before Rose could ask him what he was thinking about.

There were a few other horses in the stable, so he noted that he didn't have to keep Cinders fed and watered. He'd feed her some snacks later. Stroking Cinders, he told her, "Be good for the caretaker." Alright. He was done getting Cinders ready for the night, so he could go to his room now.

Following Rose outside the stable, he glanced at the sign. Technically, he was an employee for the next couple of days, wasn't he? Rose, as his guide, did tell him that he didn't need to worry about it, he thought with a grin. "Guess we're going to be coworkers for a while," he said as he followed Rose inside.

He walked besides the cases of jewels and precious metals, examining them with a shocked expression, as Rose led him from the side entrance, though the hallway, towards the living quarters.

"How valuable are these?" he mumbled to himself with that same shocked expression as Rose turned to see that he was falling behind.

Looking away from the tools and at Rose guiltily, Conner moved away from the things that were used for jewelry making and sped up to catch up to Rose. "Okay. No touching," he agreed.

Thanking Rose mentally for not teasing him about his ignorance, he happily responded to her with, "I'll be taking a bath then. See you in an hour." He headed towards his room and paused before he turned the corner. "Thanks!" He smiled and waved a joking good bye before heading down the hallway to his room.

There was, thankfully, only one room down this particular hallway. Humming a happy tune, Conner opened the door and looked around his room. It was quite spacious and it was well furnished as well. By his standards, anyway.

Finished taking in his room, he entered the private washroom after grabbing a clean set of clothes to change into.
(I have no clue how this post ended up so much longer than the others.)

Touching the back of his neck awkwardly, Conner gave Rose a strained smile. Was he supposed to say that the stable smelled like, well, a stable? Definitely not. It wasn't that bad to be fair; it was barely noticeable. He hurried towards the stable before Rose could ask him what he was thinking about.

There were a few other horses in the stable, so he noted that he didn't have to keep Cinders fed and watered. He'd feed her some snacks later. Stroking Cinders, he told her, "Be good for the caretaker." Alright. He was done getting Cinders ready for the night, so he could go to his room now.

Following Rose outside the stable, he glanced at the sign. Technically, he was an employee for the next couple of days, wasn't he? Rose, as his guide, did tell him that he didn't need to worry about it, he thought with a grin. "Guess we're going to be coworkers for a while," he said as he followed Rose inside.

He walked besides the cases of jewels and precious metals, examining them with a shocked expression, as Rose led him from the side entrance, though the hallway, towards the living quarters.

"How valuable are these?" he mumbled to himself with that same shocked expression as Rose turned to see that he was falling behind.

Looking away from the tools and at Rose guiltily, Conner moved away from the things that were used for jewelry making and sped up to catch up to Rose. "Okay. No touching," he agreed.

Thanking Rose mentally for not teasing him about his ignorance, he happily responded to her with, "I'll be taking a bath then. See you in an hour." He headed towards his room and paused before he turned the corner. "Thanks!" He smiled and waved a joking good bye before heading down the hallway to his room.

There was, thankfully, only one room down this particular hallway. Humming a happy tune, Conner opened the door and looked around his room. It was quite spacious and it was well furnished as well. By his standards, anyway.

Finished taking in his room, he entered the private washroom after grabbing a clean set of clothes to change into.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(lol that's ok! I got a bit longer than I normally do for my last one, whatever gets the points across!)

Rose walked quietly to her own room, most of the others straying away from her or bowing their head slightly to her presence as she walked. She didn't pay much attention to this but knew Conner would notice while they walked through in a bit. She slipped into a room, decorated with ivy like engravings all over it.

After about an hour, Rose emerged with her coal black down and wearing a much nicer but still rather simple blue dress with dark stockings and boots, the clan signet now worn as a necklace with a golden chain rather than pinned to the cloak she had on originally. It was a much different look for her from the way she approached Conner originally but that was her day clothes and now she could wear what she wanted.

She wasn't thrilled with this part as some information may be revealed but it was her job to make sure he got to the boss. Rose walked quickly and knocked lightly on the door Conner was within "Conner, It's Rose, Are you ready?" Rose called, pausing for a response as she stepped back from the door.
(lol that's ok! I got a bit longer than I normally do for my last one, whatever gets the points across!)

Rose walked quietly to her own room, most of the others straying away from her or bowing their head slightly to her presence as she walked. She didn't pay much attention to this but knew Conner would notice while they walked through in a bit. She slipped into a room, decorated with ivy like engravings all over it.

After about an hour, Rose emerged with her coal black down and wearing a much nicer but still rather simple blue dress with dark stockings and boots, the clan signet now worn as a necklace with a golden chain rather than pinned to the cloak she had on originally. It was a much different look for her from the way she approached Conner originally but that was her day clothes and now she could wear what she wanted.

She wasn't thrilled with this part as some information may be revealed but it was her job to make sure he got to the boss. Rose walked quickly and knocked lightly on the door Conner was within "Conner, It's Rose, Are you ready?" Rose called, pausing for a response as she stepped back from the door.
(I posted twice in a day! It takes me forever to write posts. :p)

Finishing up his bath, Conner laid down on his bed to take a quick nap. He was dressed in a white shirt and a pair of black casual pants. It was his best attempt at dressing up since he had only brought simple clothes. The only suit he had was sitting in a closet in his mother's house collecting dust. He didn't have a house of his own since he spent most of his traveling.

Waking up to the sound of Rose knocking on his door, Conner sat up quickly before glancing at his pillow. His hair hadn't completely dried yet when he laid down so it was slightly wet. Touching his hair, he realized that it wasn't much messier than normal. One of the benefits of not rolling around when he slept.

Grabbing the pair of black boots he left by the door, he grimaced when he realized that they were still dirty from traveling for the past few days. Oh well. It wasn't like he had time to clean them anyways. "I'm coming," he answered as he put his boots on.

Opening the door, he saw Rose dressed in a elegant blue dress and black stockings. Comparing himself and Rose, he smiled wryly. There was even a gold necklace with a rose charm hanging around her neck.

"Let's go meet your boss." He was sure that Rose thought that he looked much too... messy? Normal? Not fancy? Either way, he certainly didn't look like he was ready to meet the owner of a very successful store.

"I tried my best." He sounded helpless.
(I posted twice in a day! It takes me forever to write posts. :p)

Finishing up his bath, Conner laid down on his bed to take a quick nap. He was dressed in a white shirt and a pair of black casual pants. It was his best attempt at dressing up since he had only brought simple clothes. The only suit he had was sitting in a closet in his mother's house collecting dust. He didn't have a house of his own since he spent most of his traveling.

Waking up to the sound of Rose knocking on his door, Conner sat up quickly before glancing at his pillow. His hair hadn't completely dried yet when he laid down so it was slightly wet. Touching his hair, he realized that it wasn't much messier than normal. One of the benefits of not rolling around when he slept.

Grabbing the pair of black boots he left by the door, he grimaced when he realized that they were still dirty from traveling for the past few days. Oh well. It wasn't like he had time to clean them anyways. "I'm coming," he answered as he put his boots on.

Opening the door, he saw Rose dressed in a elegant blue dress and black stockings. Comparing himself and Rose, he smiled wryly. There was even a gold necklace with a rose charm hanging around her neck.

"Let's go meet your boss." He was sure that Rose thought that he looked much too... messy? Normal? Not fancy? Either way, he certainly didn't look like he was ready to meet the owner of a very successful store.

"I tried my best." He sounded helpless.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(yay lol it's alright. I tend to type fast and be on here playing the mini games)

"Alright" She called back and leaned against the wall while she waited a few minutes for him to step out of the room. Rose and her boss didn't expect him to dress nicely or even well to be honest. They didn't really expect this to be the hunter they have heard so much about already.

Rose giggled softly as he spoke to her "Don't worry, we didn't expect you to dress a certain way, you look fine" She smiled sincerely before turning "anyways, right this way, we will be going through the main house to get over to the meeting room" Rose started off, walking a little slower since he had lagged behind a bit earlier.

She pushed through the same door she originally disappeared into and into the main foyer of the home, two large stair cases on either side lead up to the next floor and Rose was walking straight for them. The house was decorated well but didn't seem to flaunt their wealth and success as much as it would appear from the outside. Rose also hoped he wouldn't notice the others reactions to them walking through this area where a lot of others were going through as well.
(yay lol it's alright. I tend to type fast and be on here playing the mini games)

"Alright" She called back and leaned against the wall while she waited a few minutes for him to step out of the room. Rose and her boss didn't expect him to dress nicely or even well to be honest. They didn't really expect this to be the hunter they have heard so much about already.

Rose giggled softly as he spoke to her "Don't worry, we didn't expect you to dress a certain way, you look fine" She smiled sincerely before turning "anyways, right this way, we will be going through the main house to get over to the meeting room" Rose started off, walking a little slower since he had lagged behind a bit earlier.

She pushed through the same door she originally disappeared into and into the main foyer of the home, two large stair cases on either side lead up to the next floor and Rose was walking straight for them. The house was decorated well but didn't seem to flaunt their wealth and success as much as it would appear from the outside. Rose also hoped he wouldn't notice the others reactions to them walking through this area where a lot of others were going through as well.

Rose's sincere assurance helped ease Conner's mind. So he, of course, took the opprotunity to joke around. "So you guys expected me to look this way?" he asked rhetorically. "I don't know I should feel offended or not. I mean, you were right."

Oh right, he should probably stop talking and get to the meeting as fast as possible. Thankfully, he had Rose to remind to him to get going. He followed after Rose before she could leave him behind.

Noticing that Rose was walking a little slower, Conner couldn't help but chuckle. It wasn't like he had never seen the inside of manors before. People did like to talk business inside of their homes. It was just that he usually didn't see so many diamonds.

They entered the main foyer which had several other people in it. That was normal, but surely the way they were all reacting wasn't. Veering away from Rose to 'examine' the décor, he confirmed that they were indeed reacting to Rose.

Taking a moment to keep Rose from slowing down even more, he said, "It's fine. You don't need to slow down so that I won't fall behind." He was aware that what he did just now contracted what he just said so added, "Really. I can keep up with you."

As they continued to walk, he thought about the others' reactions. It wasn't the way employees would react.

Rose's sincere assurance helped ease Conner's mind. So he, of course, took the opprotunity to joke around. "So you guys expected me to look this way?" he asked rhetorically. "I don't know I should feel offended or not. I mean, you were right."

Oh right, he should probably stop talking and get to the meeting as fast as possible. Thankfully, he had Rose to remind to him to get going. He followed after Rose before she could leave him behind.

Noticing that Rose was walking a little slower, Conner couldn't help but chuckle. It wasn't like he had never seen the inside of manors before. People did like to talk business inside of their homes. It was just that he usually didn't see so many diamonds.

They entered the main foyer which had several other people in it. That was normal, but surely the way they were all reacting wasn't. Veering away from Rose to 'examine' the décor, he confirmed that they were indeed reacting to Rose.

Taking a moment to keep Rose from slowing down even more, he said, "It's fine. You don't need to slow down so that I won't fall behind." He was aware that what he did just now contracted what he just said so added, "Really. I can keep up with you."

As they continued to walk, he thought about the others' reactions. It wasn't the way employees would react.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(Bit longer post for today x.x sorry if it's hard to read! I need to figure out how to do better seperations.)

Rose glanced back at him to see if he was paying attention to the others before looking back forward "It's fine, I would rather slow down a little, I can be quite clumsy" She smiled a little, even though it was mostly a lie, and he probably could see right through that one. Rose headed up the stairs a little quicker and to the elegant double doors at the very top. the floor split off to either side to other rooms but this was the one.

She knocked on the door "It's me, Rosalia" She spoke with a different tone this time, more rigid and businessy. After a moment and tap was heard inside and Rose opened the door "Come in" Rose smiled a little before stepping into the room and making sure the door closed behind them.

Lilian:

"Ah, It's good to see you, my child." A women in her early thirty's sat behind a large oak desk. her pale blonde hair pulled up in an elegant bun to keep it out of her piercing red eyes that immediately looked to Conner "Is this the hunter?" Her voice was rich but ice cold even when addressing Rose, who merely nodded. "Good. Hello hunter, my name is Lilian."

She looked a lot like Rose and it was quite obvious at this point that the boss was actually her mother. "I hope that our accomidation are to your liking while you stay with us. I'm sure Rosalia gave you the little bit of info I asked her to." Lilian crossed her arms "Unfortunately this situation is quite complicated" She looked over to Rose with a slight nod, her eye like daggers.

Rosalia-

Rose shifted and put her hand against the wall next to the door, from the bottom vines and roots started to form and move across till the door had disappear and sealed them within the room. "We won't hurt you" She looked at Conner with somewhat of a sad look. She didn't like doing things like this.
(Bit longer post for today x.x sorry if it's hard to read! I need to figure out how to do better seperations.)

Rose glanced back at him to see if he was paying attention to the others before looking back forward "It's fine, I would rather slow down a little, I can be quite clumsy" She smiled a little, even though it was mostly a lie, and he probably could see right through that one. Rose headed up the stairs a little quicker and to the elegant double doors at the very top. the floor split off to either side to other rooms but this was the one.

She knocked on the door "It's me, Rosalia" She spoke with a different tone this time, more rigid and businessy. After a moment and tap was heard inside and Rose opened the door "Come in" Rose smiled a little before stepping into the room and making sure the door closed behind them.

Lilian:

"Ah, It's good to see you, my child." A women in her early thirty's sat behind a large oak desk. her pale blonde hair pulled up in an elegant bun to keep it out of her piercing red eyes that immediately looked to Conner "Is this the hunter?" Her voice was rich but ice cold even when addressing Rose, who merely nodded. "Good. Hello hunter, my name is Lilian."

She looked a lot like Rose and it was quite obvious at this point that the boss was actually her mother. "I hope that our accomidation are to your liking while you stay with us. I'm sure Rosalia gave you the little bit of info I asked her to." Lilian crossed her arms "Unfortunately this situation is quite complicated" She looked over to Rose with a slight nod, her eye like daggers.

Rosalia-

Rose shifted and put her hand against the wall next to the door, from the bottom vines and roots started to form and move across till the door had disappear and sealed them within the room. "We won't hurt you" She looked at Conner with somewhat of a sad look. She didn't like doing things like this.
(I have the opposite problem. I like adding headers for no reason.)

Conner was sure that Rose was lying, but he didn't point that out. She was trying to help him out. Climbing up the stairs, he arrived at the top a little behind Rose.

He waited for Rose to knock, telling himself to be polite and courteous. Entering the room, he saw a blonde woman with piercing red eyes. He forced a polite expression onto his face. Humans couldn't have red eyes. The woman behind the desk wasn't human. Which meant Rose wasn't human. They were probably vampire since Rose hated sunlight so much. Perhaps the others in the main foyer were vampires as well.

His reply to the woman was curt. "Pleased to meet you. My name is Conner." No need to fight if he could avoid it. Especially since he didn't understand the situation. Maybe they weren't hostile. That was a stretch, but he could at least run.

Realizing that the door was covered with vines and roots when he turned around, he gritted his teeth. They wouldn't hurt him? Then why had they sealed the door?

Taking a deep breath, he asked, "Do you actually need me or was this a trap?" Keeping his hand away from the sword at his hip, he stared at Lilian.

"What did you do to the others?" Surely they had hired other hunters for such a large operation. What had happened to them?

Sighing quietly, he added, "If you aren't hostile towards humans, then I have no qualms about not fighting you. There's too many..." Monsters. He cut himself off before he could finish the sentence.

"There's not enough hunters to keep everyone safe. I won't pick a fight with... people that don't want to kill humans."
(I have the opposite problem. I like adding headers for no reason.)

Conner was sure that Rose was lying, but he didn't point that out. She was trying to help him out. Climbing up the stairs, he arrived at the top a little behind Rose.

He waited for Rose to knock, telling himself to be polite and courteous. Entering the room, he saw a blonde woman with piercing red eyes. He forced a polite expression onto his face. Humans couldn't have red eyes. The woman behind the desk wasn't human. Which meant Rose wasn't human. They were probably vampire since Rose hated sunlight so much. Perhaps the others in the main foyer were vampires as well.

His reply to the woman was curt. "Pleased to meet you. My name is Conner." No need to fight if he could avoid it. Especially since he didn't understand the situation. Maybe they weren't hostile. That was a stretch, but he could at least run.

Realizing that the door was covered with vines and roots when he turned around, he gritted his teeth. They wouldn't hurt him? Then why had they sealed the door?

Taking a deep breath, he asked, "Do you actually need me or was this a trap?" Keeping his hand away from the sword at his hip, he stared at Lilian.

"What did you do to the others?" Surely they had hired other hunters for such a large operation. What had happened to them?

Sighing quietly, he added, "If you aren't hostile towards humans, then I have no qualms about not fighting you. There's too many..." Monsters. He cut himself off before he could finish the sentence.

"There's not enough hunters to keep everyone safe. I won't pick a fight with... people that don't want to kill humans."
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(I'm terrible at stuff like that, I still haven't figured it out lol sorry if splitting back and further bothers you. It's the only way it makes sense in my head)

Lilian-

She smiled slightly at his reaction to them, a sharp fang noted in the grin. "We haven't hired any other hunters yet. We try our best to keep you weak humans out of our business. I'm sure you've already noted your in the home of a vampire clan at this point" she motioned toward Rose "my daughter went out to get the most well known and skilled in this area because we can't do this alone anymore. I've lost many of my family to this problem"

She shifted in her seat, leaning forward to rest her arms on the table "there is another clan in the area that isn't like us. They needlessly kill humans for fun and act like savages. We merely co-exist with the humans, taking familiars as food. They do not"

Rose-

Rosalia stepped forward away from the sealed door and added in "The humans in this area aren't aware that we are actually fighting this other clan and losing many of our own due to the other clan actually killing and feeding off out us as well." She ruined her arm awkwardly "we need more help and haven't told most of the others that are here, I sealed the door to keep things private without some of the others knowing"

She looked back at her mother "We may have powers of our own but we have yet to infiltrate the other clan and take them out before they try wiping out the surrounding city"

Lilian

Lilian cleared her throat as a way to shut Rose up and looked back at Conner "I will not force this upon you if you dont feel up to this task but everything Rosalia has stated as a reward is still on the table. I just have one extra requirement, I want to see how you fair against a vampire with dangerous power" she was cold and stern, there was only hints of grief in her voice unlike Rose who spoke passionately but with great sadness beneath.
(I'm terrible at stuff like that, I still haven't figured it out lol sorry if splitting back and further bothers you. It's the only way it makes sense in my head)

Lilian-

She smiled slightly at his reaction to them, a sharp fang noted in the grin. "We haven't hired any other hunters yet. We try our best to keep you weak humans out of our business. I'm sure you've already noted your in the home of a vampire clan at this point" she motioned toward Rose "my daughter went out to get the most well known and skilled in this area because we can't do this alone anymore. I've lost many of my family to this problem"

She shifted in her seat, leaning forward to rest her arms on the table "there is another clan in the area that isn't like us. They needlessly kill humans for fun and act like savages. We merely co-exist with the humans, taking familiars as food. They do not"

Rose-

Rosalia stepped forward away from the sealed door and added in "The humans in this area aren't aware that we are actually fighting this other clan and losing many of our own due to the other clan actually killing and feeding off out us as well." She ruined her arm awkwardly "we need more help and haven't told most of the others that are here, I sealed the door to keep things private without some of the others knowing"

She looked back at her mother "We may have powers of our own but we have yet to infiltrate the other clan and take them out before they try wiping out the surrounding city"

Lilian

Lilian cleared her throat as a way to shut Rose up and looked back at Conner "I will not force this upon you if you dont feel up to this task but everything Rosalia has stated as a reward is still on the table. I just have one extra requirement, I want to see how you fair against a vampire with dangerous power" she was cold and stern, there was only hints of grief in her voice unlike Rose who spoke passionately but with great sadness beneath.
(It doesn't bother me. I feel like it makes more sense this way.)

Conner frowned slightly when he heard Lilian describe humans as weak. Most humans were much weaker than monsters though.

Surprisingly, Lilian seemed to care about the vampires that had died. He supposed that monsters did have emotions, though he usually didn't pause to consider how they felt. It wasn't like he had the time to consider a monster's relatives in a kill or be killed situation.

Rocking back and forth on his feet, he waited for Lilian to explain why her clan fought with the other vampires. In the end, he still felt suspicious. Maybe he could ask around to confirm if she was being truthful or not.

Rose's words caused him to shrug, a little frustrated. If he couldn't be sure that the locals knew the right information, then it was best to find another way to affirm that her mother was telling the truth.

Looking up suddenly when Rose mentioned infiltration and powers, he wondered if they wanted him to infiltrate the other, very hostile, vampire clan. When he was very much a human. It sounded like pure insanity to say the least.

Wait!

Narrowing his eyes, Conner's mind suddenly took a sharp turn. Did vampires have other powers that weren't well known? He'd heard stories about vampires with strange abilities but he assumed they were just that—stories, rumors.

The matter at hand was more important though. He needed to make a decision: willingly enter what may be a trap or leave the citizens to their own devices?

He already knew what he was going to do. It had never been a decision he needed to consider since the beginning. This was what being a hunter entailed. Protecting the people.

There was no need to lay down such an elaborate trap for him. It'd be hard pressed for a hunter to survive being attack by so many vampires, especially when they were showering.

Meeting Lilian's steady gaze with determined eyes, Conner gave a slight nod. But she added a condition that he didn't expect. Fighting against a vampire with a dangerous power? It was probably Lilian since she was the head of the clan. And since she added that condition, there had to be at least one powerful vampire in the other clan.

"I don't mind checking to see if I'm up to the task. I'll work with you."

Assuming that Lilian would want to test him before she told him anything more, he moved his hand towards his sword.
(It doesn't bother me. I feel like it makes more sense this way.)

Conner frowned slightly when he heard Lilian describe humans as weak. Most humans were much weaker than monsters though.

Surprisingly, Lilian seemed to care about the vampires that had died. He supposed that monsters did have emotions, though he usually didn't pause to consider how they felt. It wasn't like he had the time to consider a monster's relatives in a kill or be killed situation.

Rocking back and forth on his feet, he waited for Lilian to explain why her clan fought with the other vampires. In the end, he still felt suspicious. Maybe he could ask around to confirm if she was being truthful or not.

Rose's words caused him to shrug, a little frustrated. If he couldn't be sure that the locals knew the right information, then it was best to find another way to affirm that her mother was telling the truth.

Looking up suddenly when Rose mentioned infiltration and powers, he wondered if they wanted him to infiltrate the other, very hostile, vampire clan. When he was very much a human. It sounded like pure insanity to say the least.

Wait!

Narrowing his eyes, Conner's mind suddenly took a sharp turn. Did vampires have other powers that weren't well known? He'd heard stories about vampires with strange abilities but he assumed they were just that—stories, rumors.

The matter at hand was more important though. He needed to make a decision: willingly enter what may be a trap or leave the citizens to their own devices?

He already knew what he was going to do. It had never been a decision he needed to consider since the beginning. This was what being a hunter entailed. Protecting the people.

There was no need to lay down such an elaborate trap for him. It'd be hard pressed for a hunter to survive being attack by so many vampires, especially when they were showering.

Meeting Lilian's steady gaze with determined eyes, Conner gave a slight nod. But she added a condition that he didn't expect. Fighting against a vampire with a dangerous power? It was probably Lilian since she was the head of the clan. And since she added that condition, there had to be at least one powerful vampire in the other clan.

"I don't mind checking to see if I'm up to the task. I'll work with you."

Assuming that Lilian would want to test him before she told him anything more, he moved his hand towards his sword.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Lilian waited, watching his every move with her cold stare and grinned wide "good, but dont ruin my office please" she waved her hand dismissively and walked over to a bookshelf "I meet with humans in this room I'd rather they not see damage" she glanced at Rose who dropped the vine wall behind them. Lilian smiled and pulled a book causing a hidden door to open "come now, let's see what you've got" She walked through motioning for the to follow behind her.

Rose hesitated but moved to follow, assuming he would either run now or come with them at this point, since he agreed she figured it words weren't needed at the moment. She followed behind her mother, step for step.

The doorway led to a stairwell that went down underground. At the bottom was a large cave with training rings and more living quarters and tunnels. Vampires moved aside as Lilian and Tose walked to one of the rings. It was very obvious how much power they held over the others.
Lilian waited, watching his every move with her cold stare and grinned wide "good, but dont ruin my office please" she waved her hand dismissively and walked over to a bookshelf "I meet with humans in this room I'd rather they not see damage" she glanced at Rose who dropped the vine wall behind them. Lilian smiled and pulled a book causing a hidden door to open "come now, let's see what you've got" She walked through motioning for the to follow behind her.

Rose hesitated but moved to follow, assuming he would either run now or come with them at this point, since he agreed she figured it words weren't needed at the moment. She followed behind her mother, step for step.

The doorway led to a stairwell that went down underground. At the bottom was a large cave with training rings and more living quarters and tunnels. Vampires moved aside as Lilian and Tose walked to one of the rings. It was very obvious how much power they held over the others.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52