Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
(I'd skip to day but I don't know if Rose is going to do something vampire related.)

C o n n e r • Monster Hunter

"Nice. First guess," Conner said with a smile. He looked up at Rose as she nimbly climbed up the tree before ducking into the small tent with a few things tucked under his arm. He laid down and went to sleep. He wasn't the type of person that talked to others when they were trying to fall asleep.
(I'd skip to day but I don't know if Rose is going to do something vampire related.)

"Nice. First guess," Conner said with a smile. He looked up at Rose as she nimbly climbed up the tree before ducking into the small tent with a few things tucked under his arm. He laid down and went to sleep. He wasn't the type of person that talked to others when they were trying to fall asleep.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(No problem :D)

Rose giggled softly before sitting on the branch with her back against the tree. She mostly did this so she could stay away without him noticing her too much, sitting in a tent would have made her get restless and antsy during the night. Rose wasn't going to deal with that this time, she watched him disappear into the tent before training her eyes on the horizon.

Rose sat in the tree the entire night, watching and listening to the sounds around her. The nocturnal animals were out and about, making small chirps or little noises to communicate with the others. It was peaceful till the sun began to come up in the morning. She was caught off guard from a stray beam coming through the foliage around her and made a squeak sound as it shined on her hand. Rose immediately grabbed the cloak and put it on before she slipped off the branch, landing gracefully on her feet but making sure the cloak protected her from the sun.

She glanced at her hand, seeing it burnt slightly and tucked it away. Rose looked to the tent to see if he had heard her and started moving.
(No problem :D)

Rose giggled softly before sitting on the branch with her back against the tree. She mostly did this so she could stay away without him noticing her too much, sitting in a tent would have made her get restless and antsy during the night. Rose wasn't going to deal with that this time, she watched him disappear into the tent before training her eyes on the horizon.

Rose sat in the tree the entire night, watching and listening to the sounds around her. The nocturnal animals were out and about, making small chirps or little noises to communicate with the others. It was peaceful till the sun began to come up in the morning. She was caught off guard from a stray beam coming through the foliage around her and made a squeak sound as it shined on her hand. Rose immediately grabbed the cloak and put it on before she slipped off the branch, landing gracefully on her feet but making sure the cloak protected her from the sun.

She glanced at her hand, seeing it burnt slightly and tucked it away. Rose looked to the tent to see if he had heard her and started moving.
(Aaaa! I forgot to post yesterday when I thought I did. Also, I had an amazing idea. What if I don't use a font for the roleplay part of the post! :0 I'm so proud of myself. It looks better to me when I'm using my computer now.)

Conner had always waken up early, though it seemed like Rose worked up earlier than he did. It was a part of helping his parents with the farm when he was younger. Maybe Rose used to do something similar when she was little because he couldn't think of a reason for a business woman to be up so early. It was probably because she hadn't sleep well though. Conner felt guilty when he thought of that.

He rubbed his eyes and emerged from the tent after taking a few minutes to organize his belongings and to fix his appearance. His hair wasn't too messy since he didn't move too much when he slept, but it was still quite obvious that he had just woken up.

It was bright out. Uncomfortably so for someone who had just woken up.
(Aaaa! I forgot to post yesterday when I thought I did. Also, I had an amazing idea. What if I don't use a font for the roleplay part of the post! :0 I'm so proud of myself. It looks better to me when I'm using my computer now.)

Conner had always waken up early, though it seemed like Rose worked up earlier than he did. It was a part of helping his parents with the farm when he was younger. Maybe Rose used to do something similar when she was little because he couldn't think of a reason for a business woman to be up so early. It was probably because she hadn't sleep well though. Conner felt guilty when he thought of that.

He rubbed his eyes and emerged from the tent after taking a few minutes to organize his belongings and to fix his appearance. His hair wasn't too messy since he didn't move too much when he slept, but it was still quite obvious that he had just woken up.

It was bright out. Uncomfortably so for someone who had just woken up.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(That's ok!)

Rose kept her hand tucked into the close and moved over to the tree to grab ehr armor when she noticed Conner step out of the tent after what sounded like him getting himself put together for the day. She carefully slipped her leather armor on without removing the cloak too much to do so.

Her hand stung slightly from the burn but she knew it would heal pretty fast. Lucky part of being a vampire is always the fast regeneration for wounds. It's probably kept her alive a lot more than she would like to admit in the long run. "Good Morning" She turned and smiled a little to Conner after she had adjusted her armor properly.
(That's ok!)

Rose kept her hand tucked into the close and moved over to the tree to grab ehr armor when she noticed Conner step out of the tent after what sounded like him getting himself put together for the day. She carefully slipped her leather armor on without removing the cloak too much to do so.

Her hand stung slightly from the burn but she knew it would heal pretty fast. Lucky part of being a vampire is always the fast regeneration for wounds. It's probably kept her alive a lot more than she would like to admit in the long run. "Good Morning" She turned and smiled a little to Conner after she had adjusted her armor properly.
(Going to skip to when they get to town, if that's fine. Feel free to ignore the last bit if it's not.)

"Good morning," Conner said drowsily. He turned to look at Rose and noticed that she was wearing her cloak. Strange. She had taken it off last night, and he couldn't see why she would put it back on. It wasn't cold enough to be wearing a cloak either. In fact, Rose seemed like she was uncomfortably hot yesterday, but she still hadn't taken it off. It was easy to tell that something was off, but he couldn't tell what.

He started getting ready to leave after he finished eating and changing. Pack everything back into the bags. Check to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. Good, they could continue towards the town now.

Conner sighed in relief once they arrived at the town. It had taken most of the day, and it was almost sunset. He turned around and looked towards Rose. "Where are we going to?" he asked.
(Going to skip to when they get to town, if that's fine. Feel free to ignore the last bit if it's not.)

"Good morning," Conner said drowsily. He turned to look at Rose and noticed that she was wearing her cloak. Strange. She had taken it off last night, and he couldn't see why she would put it back on. It wasn't cold enough to be wearing a cloak either. In fact, Rose seemed like she was uncomfortably hot yesterday, but she still hadn't taken it off. It was easy to tell that something was off, but he couldn't tell what.

He started getting ready to leave after he finished eating and changing. Pack everything back into the bags. Check to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. Good, they could continue towards the town now.

Conner sighed in relief once they arrived at the town. It had taken most of the day, and it was almost sunset. He turned around and looked towards Rose. "Where are we going to?" he asked.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(works for me! :) I'm pretty chill with most stuff. if it makes sense)

Rose smiled like nothing was wrong even though she was quite hot already and the burn was annoying enough on top of it all. She helped pack up and make sure nothing was left behind before they headed off.

She tried to bare the day as they rode through, spending a good chunk of time just traveling, with the occasional stop for Cinders. once they got to the town it was sunset, Perfect for Rose and her family! She looked up at Conner when he turned to her "Oh right" She smiled and pointed down to the right

"Just head down this road out of town and you'll see the jewelry store" She wasn't sure if he would know her clans symbols and catch on before they go there since the clans symbol, a golden rose with a leaf and thorn sitting on a deep red background, would be seen in the corner of the shop's sign and door way. It was common for Vampires to mark there territory differently. The symbol was on all their advertisement banners through out the town. Even Rose wore a small pin with it, hidden within her cloak.
(works for me! :) I'm pretty chill with most stuff. if it makes sense)

Rose smiled like nothing was wrong even though she was quite hot already and the burn was annoying enough on top of it all. She helped pack up and make sure nothing was left behind before they headed off.

She tried to bare the day as they rode through, spending a good chunk of time just traveling, with the occasional stop for Cinders. once they got to the town it was sunset, Perfect for Rose and her family! She looked up at Conner when he turned to her "Oh right" She smiled and pointed down to the right

"Just head down this road out of town and you'll see the jewelry store" She wasn't sure if he would know her clans symbols and catch on before they go there since the clans symbol, a golden rose with a leaf and thorn sitting on a deep red background, would be seen in the corner of the shop's sign and door way. It was common for Vampires to mark there territory differently. The symbol was on all their advertisement banners through out the town. Even Rose wore a small pin with it, hidden within her cloak.
(Cool. It's so much easier talking to chill people.)

Conner guided Cinders to the right. He saw several of the town's residents heading home. Some were walking while others were riding. He headed down the road that Rose had pointed out. Turning to scan the nearby buildings, he finally spotted what seemed like it could be the store. It was a grandiose building. At the very least, it seemed like the store had enough business to be a rather well known. "Is that it?" he asked.

There was a small symbol of a detailed, golden rose on the sign of the building. Gold leaf, perhaps? Conner didn't know many details about vampire culture. At least, he didn't the symbols that different clans used, so he didn't recognize the rose.

"Does your boss want to discuss everything today or tomorrow?" He asked. He would like to hear the details about the vampires as soon as possible. Vampires hated the sunlight so it was best to start investigating as soon as possible tomorrow.

Vampires hated sunlight. Conner frowned inadvertently as he thought about Rose. Hopefully he was just overreacting. Rose was a friendly person.
(Cool. It's so much easier talking to chill people.)

Conner guided Cinders to the right. He saw several of the town's residents heading home. Some were walking while others were riding. He headed down the road that Rose had pointed out. Turning to scan the nearby buildings, he finally spotted what seemed like it could be the store. It was a grandiose building. At the very least, it seemed like the store had enough business to be a rather well known. "Is that it?" he asked.

There was a small symbol of a detailed, golden rose on the sign of the building. Gold leaf, perhaps? Conner didn't know many details about vampire culture. At least, he didn't the symbols that different clans used, so he didn't recognize the rose.

"Does your boss want to discuss everything today or tomorrow?" He asked. He would like to hear the details about the vampires as soon as possible. Vampires hated the sunlight so it was best to start investigating as soon as possible tomorrow.

Vampires hated sunlight. Conner frowned inadvertently as he thought about Rose. Hopefully he was just overreacting. Rose was a friendly person.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
(It definitely is!)

Rose nodded as he asked about their shop. "Yep that's her, The Golden Rose!" She smiled widely at the building. It was much larger than would be expected for just a jewelry store but it housed most of the clan and it's operations all in one building as well as some below but that wasn't where he would be at all.

"Probably tonight, I'll let ya clean up after the travels before I take you to her. I need to freshen up a bit myself" She smiled sweetly. "It shouldn't take too long to chat and then you can rest for the evening." Rose was a little worried he would find out but had made sure everyone in the clan knew that once she arrived home, a hunter would be among them and they would need to act like normal people for a bit. She had done her best to keep the clan name quiet as well. It wasn't well known as a vampire clan but it was still a problem if word got it.
(It definitely is!)

Rose nodded as he asked about their shop. "Yep that's her, The Golden Rose!" She smiled widely at the building. It was much larger than would be expected for just a jewelry store but it housed most of the clan and it's operations all in one building as well as some below but that wasn't where he would be at all.

"Probably tonight, I'll let ya clean up after the travels before I take you to her. I need to freshen up a bit myself" She smiled sweetly. "It shouldn't take too long to chat and then you can rest for the evening." Rose was a little worried he would find out but had made sure everyone in the clan knew that once she arrived home, a hunter would be among them and they would need to act like normal people for a bit. She had done her best to keep the clan name quiet as well. It wasn't well known as a vampire clan but it was still a problem if word got it.

Conner nudged Cinders to tell her to continue towards the store. He looked at the large building, taking it in, before he dismounted and led his horse towards what he thought was the stable. He wasn't sure though, so he turned to ask Rose, "Is this the stable?" He sure hoped he didn't mistake the living quarters as a stable. That... that'd be quite embarrassing.

He waited for Rose's answer before staring at the building she had pointed out. "I'll go and get Cinders ready for the night then," he said. When he was done, he turned towards Rose. "Thanks for waiting." He listened to her carefully as she explained that they'd have time to bathe and change before she brought him to meet her boss.

He nodded to himself after Rose was done. "Okay then, I guess I'll wait for you outside of my room then. It's not like I know where anything is." He smiled wryly, knowing that the sun was just barely visible. "I'll stop holding you up. I can find my room if you point it out."

Conner nudged Cinders to tell her to continue towards the store. He looked at the large building, taking it in, before he dismounted and led his horse towards what he thought was the stable. He wasn't sure though, so he turned to ask Rose, "Is this the stable?" He sure hoped he didn't mistake the living quarters as a stable. That... that'd be quite embarrassing.

He waited for Rose's answer before staring at the building she had pointed out. "I'll go and get Cinders ready for the night then," he said. When he was done, he turned towards Rose. "Thanks for waiting." He listened to her carefully as she explained that they'd have time to bathe and change before she brought him to meet her boss.

He nodded to himself after Rose was done. "Okay then, I guess I'll wait for you outside of my room then. It's not like I know where anything is." He smiled wryly, knowing that the sun was just barely visible. "I'll stop holding you up. I can find my room if you point it out."
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose nodded "very observant of you! That is the stable." She smiled and waited patiantly for him to get Cinders all set up there. The care taker there would make sure Cinders is fed and watered during the stay, as long as he is in there. Rose noted the hesitation, or at least something in him now.

"Of course, I'm not much of a guide if I don't allow you to set things up" She smiled against before starting to walk towards a side entrance that read Employee's only on the sign. "Don't worry about this sign, it's just to keep the public out." Rose pushed the door open as most of the house left at all hours it was kept unlocked. "the living quarters are right this way" She took him down a hall way that opened into the jewelry making area of the store where the metals were melted down for the settings and gemstones were kept.

"We trust that you won't be messing with the jewelry stuff during your stay of course" She glanced back at him to make sure he was keeping up with her as she walked through the area and down another hallway. "Down here to the left is where you'll be staying, there is a private wash area inside. so make yourself comfortable. I'll come back in about an hour to get you" Rose turned to look at him as she pointed down the hall way "Feel free to ask anyone if you need something" She waited for him to head off that way before she turned and went off to another section of the home. There were many doors down the hall way but only the single room was down the way Rose pointed for Conner, making it easy for him to find.
Rose nodded "very observant of you! That is the stable." She smiled and waited patiantly for him to get Cinders all set up there. The care taker there would make sure Cinders is fed and watered during the stay, as long as he is in there. Rose noted the hesitation, or at least something in him now.

"Of course, I'm not much of a guide if I don't allow you to set things up" She smiled against before starting to walk towards a side entrance that read Employee's only on the sign. "Don't worry about this sign, it's just to keep the public out." Rose pushed the door open as most of the house left at all hours it was kept unlocked. "the living quarters are right this way" She took him down a hall way that opened into the jewelry making area of the store where the metals were melted down for the settings and gemstones were kept.

"We trust that you won't be messing with the jewelry stuff during your stay of course" She glanced back at him to make sure he was keeping up with her as she walked through the area and down another hallway. "Down here to the left is where you'll be staying, there is a private wash area inside. so make yourself comfortable. I'll come back in about an hour to get you" Rose turned to look at him as she pointed down the hall way "Feel free to ask anyone if you need something" She waited for him to head off that way before she turned and went off to another section of the home. There were many doors down the hall way but only the single room was down the way Rose pointed for Conner, making it easy for him to find.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52