Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 With FeiyaAshcraft
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
(Conner would freak out, so he probably shouldn’t find out right now.)

C o n n e r • Monster Hunter

Conner thought that it wouldn’t be too hard for Rose to get a job as a singer. Her voice was already pleasant to the ear when she was talking, so it should sound even better when she was singing. He could sing, but he definitely wasn’t anywhere close to the professional level. “I can play the guitar pretty well. I mean, I know the basics and I can play several songs. That counts as pretty well, right?”

He might have offered to play her something during the evening if he had brought his guitar. Unfortunately, he had left it at his house so that it wouldn’t get in the way.
(Conner would freak out, so he probably shouldn’t find out right now.)

Conner thought that it wouldn’t be too hard for Rose to get a job as a singer. Her voice was already pleasant to the ear when she was talking, so it should sound even better when she was singing. He could sing, but he definitely wasn’t anywhere close to the professional level. “I can play the guitar pretty well. I mean, I know the basics and I can play several songs. That counts as pretty well, right?”

He might have offered to play her something during the evening if he had brought his guitar. Unfortunately, he had left it at his house so that it wouldn’t get in the way.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose gave a soft giggle to his response "I would say that counts" She nodded a little, it had been quiet awhile since she had just sat and talked to anyone before and she somewhat enjoyed it. Even if she had to be careful not to slip certain things, it was nice to talk to another person.

As the day slowly turned to night she glanced up at the sky "Are you planning to stop or keep going through the evening?" Rose asked as she pulled down her hood, revealing herself completely. her long black hair tied back in a very messy bun at this point in the night.
Rose gave a soft giggle to his response "I would say that counts" She nodded a little, it had been quiet awhile since she had just sat and talked to anyone before and she somewhat enjoyed it. Even if she had to be careful not to slip certain things, it was nice to talk to another person.

As the day slowly turned to night she glanced up at the sky "Are you planning to stop or keep going through the evening?" Rose asked as she pulled down her hood, revealing herself completely. her long black hair tied back in a very messy bun at this point in the night.
(I just realized that one of my fonts looks different on a laptop compared to mobile.)

Conner smiled when he heard Rose's giggle. He had always liked it when other people found him funny. When night was approaching, Rose asked him if he was planning to stop or not. "Is the town close? Because if we can reach it in an hour or so, we should probably keep going. Otherwise, it'd be best to wait for the sun to come up so that we can see where we're going,'" he responded.
(I just realized that one of my fonts looks different on a laptop compared to mobile.)

Conner smiled when he heard Rose's giggle. He had always liked it when other people found him funny. When night was approaching, Rose asked him if he was planning to stop or not. "Is the town close? Because if we can reach it in an hour or so, we should probably keep going. Otherwise, it'd be best to wait for the sun to come up so that we can see where we're going,'" he responded.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose shook her head a little "Unfortunately it's at least another day if we leave early tomorrow, we'll arrive at the town entrance by night fall if we travel through the day. It'd only be able another hour ride to get to the boss." She glanced down at the horse, know they weren't going to be able to travel the full day with it. One of the many reasons she actually lied about her horse situation. It was faster for her to run than ride.

"We have sleeping quarters so you wouldn't have to stop at the inn in town. They are part of the package" She smiled a little but on the inside she was very unhappy about having a monster hunter staying in the quarters with such close proximity. He would learn eventually what she was and the whole thing but now was not the time.
Rose shook her head a little "Unfortunately it's at least another day if we leave early tomorrow, we'll arrive at the town entrance by night fall if we travel through the day. It'd only be able another hour ride to get to the boss." She glanced down at the horse, know they weren't going to be able to travel the full day with it. One of the many reasons she actually lied about her horse situation. It was faster for her to run than ride.

"We have sleeping quarters so you wouldn't have to stop at the inn in town. They are part of the package" She smiled a little but on the inside she was very unhappy about having a monster hunter staying in the quarters with such close proximity. He would learn eventually what she was and the whole thing but now was not the time.

"In that case, we stop for now and ride there tomorrow." Conner said as he gestured at his saddlebag. "There's a tent in there. You can have it for the night if you need one." He shifted around as he waited for Rose to dismount. He was feeling tired from riding for most of the day, though he was rather used to it at this point.

"Guess we can look forward to having a bed tomorrow." For now, he had a bed roll in his saddlebag, though he'd let Rose use it if she didn't have her own. He doubted that she had one since it didn't look like she was carrying a bag.

He started to think about what he needed to do before sun descended. There were plenty of trees nearby so starting a fire shouldn't be difficult. He had enough water to last until tomorrow too, so he didn't need to find a water source.

"In that case, we stop for now and ride there tomorrow." Conner said as he gestured at his saddlebag. "There's a tent in there. You can have it for the night if you need one." He shifted around as he waited for Rose to dismount. He was feeling tired from riding for most of the day, though he was rather used to it at this point.

"Guess we can look forward to having a bed tomorrow." For now, he had a bed roll in his saddlebag, though he'd let Rose use it if she didn't have her own. He doubted that she had one since it didn't look like she was carrying a bag.

He started to think about what he needed to do before sun descended. There were plenty of trees nearby so starting a fire shouldn't be difficult. He had enough water to last until tomorrow too, so he didn't need to find a water source.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose nodded a little "Sounds like a plan" She smiled slightly and then had to think about the tent, while it would be nice to not have to worry about the morning sun scorching her while she slept but it would feel bad for taking his. As she dismounted from Cinders back and shifted her cloak completely off in the light of the moon, She shook her head "I'll be fine without. I do enjoy sleeping up in trees when I travel"

Without the cloak on, She was a much more petite build than it looked from the way her cloak fell. Rose did have a few small pouches attached to the side of the waist of her light armor. She looked towards the tree like to find a good choice. "Yep! The beds we have are quiet comfortable. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay despite the situation" Rose pulled her light armor off and set it at the base of the tree as well as took the pin that was holding her hair up out, allowing her long black hair to fall so she could relax a bit.
Rose nodded a little "Sounds like a plan" She smiled slightly and then had to think about the tent, while it would be nice to not have to worry about the morning sun scorching her while she slept but it would feel bad for taking his. As she dismounted from Cinders back and shifted her cloak completely off in the light of the moon, She shook her head "I'll be fine without. I do enjoy sleeping up in trees when I travel"

Without the cloak on, She was a much more petite build than it looked from the way her cloak fell. Rose did have a few small pouches attached to the side of the waist of her light armor. She looked towards the tree like to find a good choice. "Yep! The beds we have are quiet comfortable. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay despite the situation" Rose pulled her light armor off and set it at the base of the tree as well as took the pin that was holding her hair up out, allowing her long black hair to fall so she could relax a bit.

Conner hesitated when Rose said that she'd sleep in the trees. It felt wrong for him to sleep in the tent when Rose didn't have one. He had always been taught to be polite, and he didn't mind sleeping outside. In the end, he didn't insist for Rose to take it since he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

He dismounted the horse after Rose before he started to gather some leaves for tinder, twigs for kindling, and some other wood for fuel. He then proceeded to light a fire using some flint and steel he carried. "That's even better. I suppose it's quite clean too?" He asked curiously as he worked. When he was done, he started to set up the tent.

Conner hesitated when Rose said that she'd sleep in the trees. It felt wrong for him to sleep in the tent when Rose didn't have one. He had always been taught to be polite, and he didn't mind sleeping outside. In the end, he didn't insist for Rose to take it since he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

He dismounted the horse after Rose before he started to gather some leaves for tinder, twigs for kindling, and some other wood for fuel. He then proceeded to light a fire using some flint and steel he carried. "That's even better. I suppose it's quite clean too?" He asked curiously as he worked. When he was done, he started to set up the tent.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
"Yes, we make sure everything stays clean, we are a large operation but we have a few that are just there to clean for us" She smiled and stretched slightly as she watched him work. Rose purposely stayed back a bit more from the fire. The heat of the day still wearing on her from the cloak. "We have baths and meals there as well. the way we work leans toward needing them, as well as it being most of our homes anyways"

She moved back over to her armor and rummaged around in the pockets to find her water skin. It would be dangerous for her to go hungry on this trip and have to find another food source. Rose took a drink, making sure he couldn't see the liquid coming out before putting it back. She would have to stomach real food to hold up her illusion of human since he didn't seem to be able to sense that she was different, or at least didn't show it yet.
"Yes, we make sure everything stays clean, we are a large operation but we have a few that are just there to clean for us" She smiled and stretched slightly as she watched him work. Rose purposely stayed back a bit more from the fire. The heat of the day still wearing on her from the cloak. "We have baths and meals there as well. the way we work leans toward needing them, as well as it being most of our homes anyways"

She moved back over to her armor and rummaged around in the pockets to find her water skin. It would be dangerous for her to go hungry on this trip and have to find another food source. Rose took a drink, making sure he couldn't see the liquid coming out before putting it back. She would have to stomach real food to hold up her illusion of human since he didn't seem to be able to sense that she was different, or at least didn't show it yet.

"I don't think I know what organization you're a part of yet. There's a rather famous one that sells jewelry nearby. Is that it?" Conner asked curiously. He was fairly sure that the new ring his father bought for his mother on their anniversary was from one from that store.

He didn't really pay attention to what Rose was doing, so he didn't notice her drinking anything. He was wondering why most of the people who Rose worked didn't go home since he didn't see why they wouldn't go home to their family.

"I don't think I know what organization you're a part of yet. There's a rather famous one that sells jewelry nearby. Is that it?" Conner asked curiously. He was fairly sure that the new ring his father bought for his mother on their anniversary was from one from that store.

He didn't really pay attention to what Rose was doing, so he didn't notice her drinking anything. He was wondering why most of the people who Rose worked didn't go home since he didn't see why they wouldn't go home to their family.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Rose wondered if she over stepped with explaining the quarters a little but shrugged it off "Yep, That's us" She nodded, it wasn't the only thing they did but the jewelry store was just the front for her clan. It was hard to explain the way they worked without giving more away so she tried to think of other excuses.

She rubbed her shoulder lightly before carefully climbing up into the tree her armor sat at the base of. Rose moved gracefully as if trained well for acrobatics before finding a good spot to make her current sleeping area. She looked up at the branches above and threw her cloak up and over a couple branches to give herself some protection.
Rose wondered if she over stepped with explaining the quarters a little but shrugged it off "Yep, That's us" She nodded, it wasn't the only thing they did but the jewelry store was just the front for her clan. It was hard to explain the way they worked without giving more away so she tried to think of other excuses.

She rubbed her shoulder lightly before carefully climbing up into the tree her armor sat at the base of. Rose moved gracefully as if trained well for acrobatics before finding a good spot to make her current sleeping area. She looked up at the branches above and threw her cloak up and over a couple branches to give herself some protection.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52