Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dg and Savvy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
-----------[columns] [color=transparent]HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj[/color][nextcol] [center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pWFmUI6.png[/img] [nextcol] ----------------- [center][size=6][font=Century]HOGWARTS [color=transparent] _[/color] SCHOOL[/font][/size][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H4HeVEP.png[/img][/center] --------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/2hFcpIc.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/34QbsNk.png[/img] [/columns][/center][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][img]https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/ravenclaw-book-crest-png-5.png[/img][/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center]@Dangerousgirl @Savvydergen[/center]

HELOoojj;;;;;;;jjj
pWFmUI6.png

HOGWARTS _ SCHOOL

H4HeVEP.png

2hFcpIc.png
34QbsNk.png

ravenclaw-book-crest-png-5.png

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl I'm subbed to the thread now, not sure if you are, but here are my precious magic children! [columns] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/14/d3/dd/14d3dd4a7252d287681c007e8f789fb4.jpg[/img][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] August Pendragon [b]Gender: [/b]Male [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Blood Type:[/b] Pureblood [b]House: [/b]Slytherin [b]Brief Personality:[/b] Likes to keep to himself, though he plays the part of the popular jock very well. Always surrounded by other Slytherins vying for his attention. He never ignores these people, but he certainly doesn't consider them to be friends. Out on the Quidditch pitch, he's incredibly cocky and revels in the admirable looks he gets from the girls and smirks at the envious stares from the guys. There are countless rumors surrounding him that he's a playboy, a bad boy, sneaks out of Hogwarts at night and gets into trouble a lot, always in detention... some are true, others are not, and there are some rumors that haven't been proven and still other things that nobody knows. During the year that Clove was gone, he discreetly tried to look for her or find out where she'd gone. He missed seeing the little mousy girl hunched over her books in the library, missed hearing her voice when she rose her hand in class, missed looking for her honey-colored hair in Quidditch crowds. Approaching her brother would have been the easiest route, but not for a Slytherin who was randomly showing interest in someone. No one knew where the girl had gone and no one seemed to care. August's 4thyear made him bitter and he didn't have as many people around him as usual. His 5th year Clove returned, and he finally decided that he should approach her again... if he was given the opportunity. [b]Brief History: [/b]Like most purebloods, he grew up with wealth and was pampered. He never liked flaunting that side of him, since he knew plenty of other purebloods who weren't like that and even well-respected half-bloods who weren't nearly as wealthy as him. He's an only child and heir to the Pendragon estate. Every generation of his family has been Slytherin and so it was no surprise when he was sorted into the same house. [b]Reason for Slytherin:[/b] Wants to become a potion master and create his own spells and use them to amass wealth and fame (though he never tells anyone that he's doing it to help the less fortunate in life) [/columns] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zf7xK8YF/Hor-divider-640.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/15/c6/60/15c660a1587467ce06e0d9fa48dcd8f6--ebony-beauty-big-hair.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] Teresa "Tess" Adams [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Blood Type:[/b] Muggleborn [b]House:[/b] Slytherin [b]Brief Personality:[/b] After learning that muggleborns weren't looked upon very highly among a vast amount of Slytherin's she lied about being a halfblood. She pretends to be the typical Slytherin, proud of her house and looking down on everyone else's. She wouldn't be described as popular exactly, but a lot of people know about her. She's one of the top students in many of her classes and is often teased that she should've been in Ravenclaw. It's made her feel somewhat ostracized though plays it off and even joins in on the teasing. Tess feels very along most of the time and feels like she doesn't have any real friends. Because of this, she likes to wander around Hogwarts at night and go exploring. She usually ends up in the library or the kitchens. She's gotten better at evading the prefects as she's gotten older. [b]Brief History:[/b] She's the youngest of 6 children, with three older brothers and two sisters. Her parents were both incredibly proud of her when her powers came out, and they've always been supportive of her going to Hogwarts. Her siblings are jealous of course but don't love her any less. They have high expectations for her and she wants to show them that she can be the best witch ever. Though she didn't hear many good things about Slytherin, she knew that this house would be where she could achieve that goal [b]Reason for Slytherin:[/b] Upon learning that she was a witch and had magic, she wanted to become the best witch that she possibly could. She wanted to do something magnificent that would show everyone that muggleborns were special too [/columns] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zf7xK8YF/Hor-divider-640.png[/img] [columns] [img]https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/337853593/images/148a1cd55381f8ef64518705857.jpg[/img] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] Cassiandra "Cassi" Fenwick [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Blood Type:[/b] Halfblood, 1/4 Veela [b]House:[/b] Gryffindor [b]Brief Personality:[/b] Being part Veela comes with both pros and cons. The pros are that she can get away with most anything she wants to. When she wants attention, she has it. Cassiandra is everyone's best friend, supposedly, and can make friends with anyone. The cons... she hates all of it. She can't very well blame her grandmother for falling in love with a Veela, they're the most attractive creatures in the world. But she hated that it affected her. She hated having boys stare at her in the hallways, hated how they never saw past her beauty. It hadn't bothered her much when she was younger, but now that she is older and grown into her female figure... it's worse than her father had told her it would be. Even with everyone watching her, Cassiandra still manages to be the person she wants to be. Even though she feels lonely, with all the boys lusting after her and all the girls jealous of her because of her blood, it made it hard to have friends. Though she wouldn't consider herself friends with Hunter, their banter was one of the only things that made her even slightly happy. He may be the worst flirt she's ever seen or heard of, but he treats all of the girls like her. The consistency was.. strangely comforting. [b]Brief History:[/b] The middle child made her love the invisibility that she had growing up. Her father was 1/2 Veela and her mother human, and her two brothers looked just like him. Due to their desired positions in the wizarding world and attending Beuxbatons, her parents left her mostly alone to pursue her own career. They knew it was harder for female descendants of Veela's but also knew that she had to take care of it herself, otherwise she wouldn't know how to. The trust that her parents and brothers had in her helped her to keep going. Due to the Veela blood, her family stayed mostly to themselves, associating only with close family members and very trusted friends. They were wealthy due to her father's parents and that wealth helped to sustain them. [/columns]
@DangerousGirl I'm subbed to the thread now, not sure if you are, but here are my precious magic children!
14d3dd4a7252d287681c007e8f789fb4.jpg Name: August Pendragon
Blood Type: Pureblood
House: Slytherin
Brief Personality: Likes to keep to himself, though he plays the part of the popular jock very well. Always surrounded by other Slytherins vying for his attention. He never ignores these people, but he certainly doesn't consider them to be friends. Out on the Quidditch pitch, he's incredibly cocky and revels in the admirable looks he gets from the girls and smirks at the envious stares from the guys. There are countless rumors surrounding him that he's a playboy, a bad boy, sneaks out of Hogwarts at night and gets into trouble a lot, always in detention... some are true, others are not, and there are some rumors that haven't been proven and still other things that nobody knows.
During the year that Clove was gone, he discreetly tried to look for her or find out where she'd gone. He missed seeing the little mousy girl hunched over her books in the library, missed hearing her voice when she rose her hand in class, missed looking for her honey-colored hair in Quidditch crowds. Approaching her brother would have been the easiest route, but not for a Slytherin who was randomly showing interest in someone. No one knew where the girl had gone and no one seemed to care. August's 4thyear made him bitter and he didn't have as many people around him as usual. His 5th year Clove returned, and he finally decided that he should approach her again... if he was given the opportunity.
Brief History: Like most purebloods, he grew up with wealth and was pampered. He never liked flaunting that side of him, since he knew plenty of other purebloods who weren't like that and even well-respected half-bloods who weren't nearly as wealthy as him. He's an only child and heir to the Pendragon estate. Every generation of his family has been Slytherin and so it was no surprise when he was sorted into the same house.
Reason for Slytherin: Wants to become a potion master and create his own spells and use them to amass wealth and fame (though he never tells anyone that he's doing it to help the less fortunate in life)

Hor-divider-640.png

15c660a1587467ce06e0d9fa48dcd8f6--ebony-beauty-big-hair.jpg Name: Teresa "Tess" Adams
Blood Type: Muggleborn
House: Slytherin
Brief Personality: After learning that muggleborns weren't looked upon very highly among a vast amount of Slytherin's she lied about being a halfblood. She pretends to be the typical Slytherin, proud of her house and looking down on everyone else's. She wouldn't be described as popular exactly, but a lot of people know about her. She's one of the top students in many of her classes and is often teased that she should've been in Ravenclaw. It's made her feel somewhat ostracized though plays it off and even joins in on the teasing. Tess feels very along most of the time and feels like she doesn't have any real friends. Because of this, she likes to wander around Hogwarts at night and go exploring. She usually ends up in the library or the kitchens. She's gotten better at evading the prefects as she's gotten older.
Brief History: She's the youngest of 6 children, with three older brothers and two sisters. Her parents were both incredibly proud of her when her powers came out, and they've always been supportive of her going to Hogwarts. Her siblings are jealous of course but don't love her any less. They have high expectations for her and she wants to show them that she can be the best witch ever. Though she didn't hear many good things about Slytherin, she knew that this house would be where she could achieve that goal
Reason for Slytherin: Upon learning that she was a witch and had magic, she wanted to become the best witch that she possibly could. She wanted to do something magnificent that would show everyone that muggleborns were special too

Hor-divider-640.png
148a1cd55381f8ef64518705857.jpg Name: Cassiandra "Cassi" Fenwick
Blood Type: Halfblood, 1/4 Veela
House: Gryffindor
Brief Personality: Being part Veela comes with both pros and cons. The pros are that she can get away with most anything she wants to. When she wants attention, she has it. Cassiandra is everyone's best friend, supposedly, and can make friends with anyone. The cons... she hates all of it. She can't very well blame her grandmother for falling in love with a Veela, they're the most attractive creatures in the world. But she hated that it affected her. She hated having boys stare at her in the hallways, hated how they never saw past her beauty. It hadn't bothered her much when she was younger, but now that she is older and grown into her female figure... it's worse than her father had told her it would be.
Even with everyone watching her, Cassiandra still manages to be the person she wants to be. Even though she feels lonely, with all the boys lusting after her and all the girls jealous of her because of her blood, it made it hard to have friends. Though she wouldn't consider herself friends with Hunter, their banter was one of the only things that made her even slightly happy. He may be the worst flirt she's ever seen or heard of, but he treats all of the girls like her. The consistency was.. strangely comforting.
Brief History: The middle child made her love the invisibility that she had growing up. Her father was 1/2 Veela and her mother human, and her two brothers looked just like him. Due to their desired positions in the wizarding world and attending Beuxbatons, her parents left her mostly alone to pursue her own career. They knew it was harder for female descendants of Veela's but also knew that she had to take care of it herself, otherwise she wouldn't know how to. The trust that her parents and brothers had in her helped her to keep going. Due to the Veela blood, her family stayed mostly to themselves, associating only with close family members and very trusted friends. They were wealthy due to her father's parents and that wealth helped to sustain them.
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
( Im subbed AHHH SO EXCITED..feel like I'm in highschool again)
N O A H

Noah was packing his things up in his room upstairs when he heard the door open from downstairs. He wouldn't have cared had the voice that drifted through the vents not been a soft honey-like tone. The black-haired boy dropped the trophy in his hand onto the white carpet in his room and bolted down the two flights of stairs. Even as he ran down the stairs memories flashed before his eyes. their first year in Hogwarts. The way he cried when they didn't get placed in the same house. The way he followed her around. The way she taught him chess...and how they practiced swordsmanship together.

As he came round the last set of stairs the twin front doors were wide open, but no one was in sight. He sprinted out the front doors to see long wavy caramel hair pulled up in a ponytail. It was much longer than the shoulder short just above the shoulder hair she had before. She was shorter than him now...still only standing at 5'1". He was now 6'2" like their father...As the now almost unrecognizable girl turned around Noah began to tear up. Her face...and yes...the matching emeralds to his own stared back at him. The girl smiled ever so slightly in the way she always had as children and Noah couldn't contain himself.

He ran over to his sister and hugged her, lifting her off the ground like she weighed nothing. He listened to the laugh of libraries and books leave her mouth as she buried her head in his shoulder and hugged him back. He set her down and they just stood there for a moment. She pulled away slightly and he could see the way her eyes became glassy. "You've gotten taller," she said with a hint of humor in her voice. he only nodded unable to speak "Father tells me you play quidditch still. Your no longer a keeper but a beater now...I'll have to come to your first game this season" She said. She kept talking...but he stopped hearing the words as his head fell onto her shoulder and hid the tears falling down his face.

He felt her small hand reach up and comb through his hair "I see your still as much of a cry baby as you were before" She said "am not..." He muttered He could feel the silent shake of her shoulders "Well...we leave for Hogwarts tomorrow...should I go help you pack?" She asked. He only slightly nodded before following her into the house.

Maria's black hair came into view as she chuckled "I see the insufferable duo is back" Noah only halfhearted glared at his mother as he followed behind Clove up the stairs to his room. When the passed Alek he only glared...the caramel-haired man only rolled his eyes and watched as they left the room. Noah didn't see the rare slight smile grace his fathers face.

C L O V E R I O U S

Clove made her way up the stairs to the house and into the room that had always been Noahs. It had changed, since the last time she saw it. The walls were no longer white...the bed no longer covered in racecar stickers. Now the walls were a reddish orange with posters hung all along the walls. Shelves were covered in trophies and pictures from when they were kids.

She picked up the picture from their first year and smiled.

Seporated. How could I let us get separated?! she thought to herself. Noah was nowhere to be seen. She took a deep breath and calmed down before familiar dark hair came into view. She walked over to the boy and stood next to him sliding her arm around his. "August...glad I found you...." she said quietly "have you seen-" She went silent when she saw the shaggy black hair of her sibling standing up front eyes shinning at the sorting hat. "never mind...found him." She said..

She glanced at him and smiled "Ready?" she asked.

The names were called one by one until hers came up. She let her arm drop from his and made her way to the stage and sat in the chair. "mhhm.." the hat sang "wise for you age arent you young one...." He muttered so only she could hear. Then the voice of the hat boomed around the room "RAVENCLAW" Clove jumped off the seat and made her way down the stairs and looked passed her brother to her long time friend and smiled at him. before Noah grabbed her hand "Im gonna be a Ravenclaw too" he said confidently. Clove glanced back at her friend before looking down at Noah and smiling ruffling his hair. "maybe"

She looked up at the stage as Noah was called up. "HUFFLEPUFF" the voice boomed. Noah looked shocked he trudged back to Clove and cried into her shirt about how it wasn't fair. She pet his head and consoled him as she watched August walk onto the stage. "SLYTHERIN" the hat called. At that moment, Clove didn't know just how unfair it would be.
( Im subbed AHHH SO EXCITED..feel like I'm in highschool again)
N O A H

Noah was packing his things up in his room upstairs when he heard the door open from downstairs. He wouldn't have cared had the voice that drifted through the vents not been a soft honey-like tone. The black-haired boy dropped the trophy in his hand onto the white carpet in his room and bolted down the two flights of stairs. Even as he ran down the stairs memories flashed before his eyes. their first year in Hogwarts. The way he cried when they didn't get placed in the same house. The way he followed her around. The way she taught him chess...and how they practiced swordsmanship together.

As he came round the last set of stairs the twin front doors were wide open, but no one was in sight. He sprinted out the front doors to see long wavy caramel hair pulled up in a ponytail. It was much longer than the shoulder short just above the shoulder hair she had before. She was shorter than him now...still only standing at 5'1". He was now 6'2" like their father...As the now almost unrecognizable girl turned around Noah began to tear up. Her face...and yes...the matching emeralds to his own stared back at him. The girl smiled ever so slightly in the way she always had as children and Noah couldn't contain himself.

He ran over to his sister and hugged her, lifting her off the ground like she weighed nothing. He listened to the laugh of libraries and books leave her mouth as she buried her head in his shoulder and hugged him back. He set her down and they just stood there for a moment. She pulled away slightly and he could see the way her eyes became glassy. "You've gotten taller," she said with a hint of humor in her voice. he only nodded unable to speak "Father tells me you play quidditch still. Your no longer a keeper but a beater now...I'll have to come to your first game this season" She said. She kept talking...but he stopped hearing the words as his head fell onto her shoulder and hid the tears falling down his face.

He felt her small hand reach up and comb through his hair "I see your still as much of a cry baby as you were before" She said "am not..." He muttered He could feel the silent shake of her shoulders "Well...we leave for Hogwarts tomorrow...should I go help you pack?" She asked. He only slightly nodded before following her into the house.

Maria's black hair came into view as she chuckled "I see the insufferable duo is back" Noah only halfhearted glared at his mother as he followed behind Clove up the stairs to his room. When the passed Alek he only glared...the caramel-haired man only rolled his eyes and watched as they left the room. Noah didn't see the rare slight smile grace his fathers face.

C L O V E R I O U S

Clove made her way up the stairs to the house and into the room that had always been Noahs. It had changed, since the last time she saw it. The walls were no longer white...the bed no longer covered in racecar stickers. Now the walls were a reddish orange with posters hung all along the walls. Shelves were covered in trophies and pictures from when they were kids.

She picked up the picture from their first year and smiled.

Seporated. How could I let us get separated?! she thought to herself. Noah was nowhere to be seen. She took a deep breath and calmed down before familiar dark hair came into view. She walked over to the boy and stood next to him sliding her arm around his. "August...glad I found you...." she said quietly "have you seen-" She went silent when she saw the shaggy black hair of her sibling standing up front eyes shinning at the sorting hat. "never mind...found him." She said..

She glanced at him and smiled "Ready?" she asked.

The names were called one by one until hers came up. She let her arm drop from his and made her way to the stage and sat in the chair. "mhhm.." the hat sang "wise for you age arent you young one...." He muttered so only she could hear. Then the voice of the hat boomed around the room "RAVENCLAW" Clove jumped off the seat and made her way down the stairs and looked passed her brother to her long time friend and smiled at him. before Noah grabbed her hand "Im gonna be a Ravenclaw too" he said confidently. Clove glanced back at her friend before looking down at Noah and smiling ruffling his hair. "maybe"

She looked up at the stage as Noah was called up. "HUFFLEPUFF" the voice boomed. Noah looked shocked he trudged back to Clove and cried into her shirt about how it wasn't fair. She pet his head and consoled him as she watched August walk onto the stage. "SLYTHERIN" the hat called. At that moment, Clove didn't know just how unfair it would be.

((this is so sad. alexa, play despacito)) [i]He was in the great hall, a room his parents and cousins had told him about for years. It was more massive than he had thought it would be, the ceiling so tall that even if magic wasn't covering the rafters, he still doubted he would be able to see it. He heard a soft voice at his shoulder and felt an arm loop into his. August had only known the girl for a short time but already felt like they were best friends. The children around them shuffled together as one, slowly approaching the Sorting Hat and waiting for their turn. As names were called, he grew more and more nervous, though not for himself. He and Clove said they were going to be in the same house, but unless she got into Slytherin, they wouldn't be. There was no way that he would be sent to a different house. As the hat called out Ravenclaw, he felt his heart and shoulders drop. He was only a child, but he still felt like everything he cared about had just been taken away. He had made a really good friend, her and her brother, but now he wouldn't get to be friends with them. His parents had told him that you could only be friends with those within your house. Everyone else despised you. Since Clove wasn't a Slytherin, and her brother wouldn't be either, he was going to be alone. He should have been used to it, but its emptiness was still cold. As he walked up and sat on the chair, the hat wasn't even fully upon his head before he was sorted. The deafening applause from his housemates sounded like a dull echo in his mind. He refused to look at Clove, not wanting to see the disgust that was surely on her face. These next seven years were going to be very lonely...[/i] The sun shone in through his window, making the boy growl and turn over. He didn't want to go back to sleep, not after a dream like that, but he didn't want to be awake just yet either. Waking up meant packing his things and leaving for school. It meant another year being surrounded by people who wanted to share in his popularity and wealth. Another year of wearing a mask. And potentially another year without Clove. They hadn't spoken much since their first year, exchanging pleasantries when necessary, but August still regretted it. Maybe he should have reached out, tried to be friends again. It was just so much easier not to. He didn't have to worry about what she would think of him being a Slytherin, and a pureblood to boot. Groaning, he rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower. May as well get a head start before his mother sent in one of the house-elves to do it all for him. He didn't want them doing any more work than they needed to, especially if it was something simple that he could do by himself. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zf7xK8YF/Hor-divider-640.png[/img] "Teresa, come down for breakfast! We'll need to be leaving soon to make it to the train on time!" her mother's melodic voice called out. Scrambling out of bed, her hair messy and frizzy as she had yet to brush it, she raced down the stairs. Before the first day of school, her parents always made her a parting breakfast of her favorite food - french toast. She sat at the table and found a stack already drowning in syrup. Grinning and thanking her parents and two older sisters, she dug in. Her brothers had moved out a few years ago after they'd all graduated college, and not her sisters were the only ones here. But her parents still have to make just as much food since Tess and her sisters eat just as much as the boys do. Finishing up her food, she helped clean up breakfast and then raced upstairs to finish getting ready. Her things had already been packed for almost a week, so all she had to do was tame her curls and get her things out to the car. A wave of her wand would have calmed her hair in an instant, but she wasn't 17 quite yet. Tess didn't want to be breaking any rules unless she had to. Once she was ready to go with her things out in the car, her family began the drive to the station where she would board the train and head off to Hogwarts for another magical year. Her excitement faded slightly when she remembered that she would have to pretend not to be a muggle again, but it was better than enduring what she had seen other muggleborns face. Teresa had never taken part in those things, but she didn't stop them either. She would walk away and repeat the same phrase in her mind until she could distract herself - "I'm doing all of this for you."
((this is so sad. alexa, play despacito))

He was in the great hall, a room his parents and cousins had told him about for years. It was more massive than he had thought it would be, the ceiling so tall that even if magic wasn't covering the rafters, he still doubted he would be able to see it. He heard a soft voice at his shoulder and felt an arm loop into his. August had only known the girl for a short time but already felt like they were best friends. The children around them shuffled together as one, slowly approaching the Sorting Hat and waiting for their turn. As names were called, he grew more and more nervous, though not for himself. He and Clove said they were going to be in the same house, but unless she got into Slytherin, they wouldn't be. There was no way that he would be sent to a different house.

As the hat called out Ravenclaw, he felt his heart and shoulders drop. He was only a child, but he still felt like everything he cared about had just been taken away. He had made a really good friend, her and her brother, but now he wouldn't get to be friends with them. His parents had told him that you could only be friends with those within your house. Everyone else despised you. Since Clove wasn't a Slytherin, and her brother wouldn't be either, he was going to be alone. He should have been used to it, but its emptiness was still cold. As he walked up and sat on the chair, the hat wasn't even fully upon his head before he was sorted. The deafening applause from his housemates sounded like a dull echo in his mind. He refused to look at Clove, not wanting to see the disgust that was surely on her face. These next seven years were going to be very lonely...

The sun shone in through his window, making the boy growl and turn over. He didn't want to go back to sleep, not after a dream like that, but he didn't want to be awake just yet either. Waking up meant packing his things and leaving for school. It meant another year being surrounded by people who wanted to share in his popularity and wealth. Another year of wearing a mask. And potentially another year without Clove. They hadn't spoken much since their first year, exchanging pleasantries when necessary, but August still regretted it. Maybe he should have reached out, tried to be friends again. It was just so much easier not to. He didn't have to worry about what she would think of him being a Slytherin, and a pureblood to boot.

Groaning, he rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower. May as well get a head start before his mother sent in one of the house-elves to do it all for him. He didn't want them doing any more work than they needed to, especially if it was something simple that he could do by himself.

Hor-divider-640.png

"Teresa, come down for breakfast! We'll need to be leaving soon to make it to the train on time!" her mother's melodic voice called out. Scrambling out of bed, her hair messy and frizzy as she had yet to brush it, she raced down the stairs. Before the first day of school, her parents always made her a parting breakfast of her favorite food - french toast. She sat at the table and found a stack already drowning in syrup. Grinning and thanking her parents and two older sisters, she dug in. Her brothers had moved out a few years ago after they'd all graduated college, and not her sisters were the only ones here. But her parents still have to make just as much food since Tess and her sisters eat just as much as the boys do.

Finishing up her food, she helped clean up breakfast and then raced upstairs to finish getting ready. Her things had already been packed for almost a week, so all she had to do was tame her curls and get her things out to the car. A wave of her wand would have calmed her hair in an instant, but she wasn't 17 quite yet. Tess didn't want to be breaking any rules unless she had to. Once she was ready to go with her things out in the car, her family began the drive to the station where she would board the train and head off to Hogwarts for another magical year. Her excitement faded slightly when she remembered that she would have to pretend not to be a muggle again, but it was better than enduring what she had seen other muggleborns face. Teresa had never taken part in those things, but she didn't stop them either. She would walk away and repeat the same phrase in her mind until she could distract herself - "I'm doing all of this for you."
N O A H

The boy turned around and frowned "I wish we were in the same house" he said. Clove chuckled and nodded "yeah...you cried for a week about it." He stuck his tongue out at her before placing some of his things in his suitcase. Clove sat on his bed and began to fold his clothes up neatly and placing them in the bag.

One key difference between the siblings was their organization. Clove could fit a lot of stuff in a small bag...while Noah just shoved things in and hoped for the best. Once, Noah, was all packed Clove picked up one of his bags and smiled as they made their way down the stairs towards the front hall. They both walked out the front door to where the white expensive car sat. Their driver Gaston was putting bags in the trunk before opening the doors to let the sibling in the back seat.

As they drove off from the house neither of them looked back. Clove placed her head on her brother's shoulder and pulled a thick black book from her backpack and began to read. Noah only pulled out his phone and ran his fingers through his sister's hair. he was just glad to have her home.

C L O V E R I O U S

By the time they reached the station, the train had already arrived. They quickly passed through the wall and smiled at one another. They were together again...and nothing would take that happiness from either of them. Cloverious boarded the train and watched as people looked at them. "Looks like someone is a superstar," she said shoving Noah slightly. Noah shook his head "they aren't looking at me sis" he told her as they entered their train car.

The train ride to Hogwarts didn't take long. and during the ride Clove simply looked out the window and thought of the past years that she spent at Hogwarts. All the times she kept her head down when she passed by August. It hadn't always been like that. But when she did try to put in effort to talk to him. His friends were rather rude. So over time, she just...ducked her head and moved on...and August didn't seem to mind, he never approached her after that. She remembered they would sometimes lock eyes in a classroom...though he always quickly looked away. She wondered how he was doing...if he had gotten what he wanted...If he even remembered her...Probably not.

The moment the train came to a stop the two siblings got off the train and walked towards the great hall for the first day banquette...accept. Clove had to make a pitstop elsewhere to get a new uniform unlike the others. She parted ways from her brother as he made his way to the dining hall and she headed to meet one of the professors to get her uniform. She quickly changed and headed towards the hall...the last to enter.

great...well....at least I'm invisible she thought as she opened the door and walked in. Her long hair was pulled up in a blue ribbon and her uniform was back to the way it belonged. She no longer wore a had with short hair and glasses. A few eye fell on her and she instantly realized....she wasn't invisible to people anymore...
N O A H

The boy turned around and frowned "I wish we were in the same house" he said. Clove chuckled and nodded "yeah...you cried for a week about it." He stuck his tongue out at her before placing some of his things in his suitcase. Clove sat on his bed and began to fold his clothes up neatly and placing them in the bag.

One key difference between the siblings was their organization. Clove could fit a lot of stuff in a small bag...while Noah just shoved things in and hoped for the best. Once, Noah, was all packed Clove picked up one of his bags and smiled as they made their way down the stairs towards the front hall. They both walked out the front door to where the white expensive car sat. Their driver Gaston was putting bags in the trunk before opening the doors to let the sibling in the back seat.

As they drove off from the house neither of them looked back. Clove placed her head on her brother's shoulder and pulled a thick black book from her backpack and began to read. Noah only pulled out his phone and ran his fingers through his sister's hair. he was just glad to have her home.

C L O V E R I O U S

By the time they reached the station, the train had already arrived. They quickly passed through the wall and smiled at one another. They were together again...and nothing would take that happiness from either of them. Cloverious boarded the train and watched as people looked at them. "Looks like someone is a superstar," she said shoving Noah slightly. Noah shook his head "they aren't looking at me sis" he told her as they entered their train car.

The train ride to Hogwarts didn't take long. and during the ride Clove simply looked out the window and thought of the past years that she spent at Hogwarts. All the times she kept her head down when she passed by August. It hadn't always been like that. But when she did try to put in effort to talk to him. His friends were rather rude. So over time, she just...ducked her head and moved on...and August didn't seem to mind, he never approached her after that. She remembered they would sometimes lock eyes in a classroom...though he always quickly looked away. She wondered how he was doing...if he had gotten what he wanted...If he even remembered her...Probably not.

The moment the train came to a stop the two siblings got off the train and walked towards the great hall for the first day banquette...accept. Clove had to make a pitstop elsewhere to get a new uniform unlike the others. She parted ways from her brother as he made his way to the dining hall and she headed to meet one of the professors to get her uniform. She quickly changed and headed towards the hall...the last to enter.

great...well....at least I'm invisible she thought as she opened the door and walked in. Her long hair was pulled up in a blue ribbon and her uniform was back to the way it belonged. She no longer wore a had with short hair and glasses. A few eye fell on her and she instantly realized....she wasn't invisible to people anymore...

The train ride had been uneventful, just as it had always been since second year. He sat in the car that the Slytherin's usually claimed and when the trolly came around he got himself a few snacks, though decided to save them for later He didn't have much of an appetite right now. The first few days back at school were always the hardest because he had to lock away parts of himself that he wished he didn't have to. August wished he could tell someone other than the kitchen elves at Hogwarts or his own house-elves about his future plans. He wished that he had just one person with which he could be honest about everything. But he wouldn't find any of that at school. The Hogwarts Express finally stopped and the students piled into the magically drawn carriages that would take them to school. As he passed the lake, August glanced toward the collection of boats that held the first years even from far away, their gasps of awe and surprise could be heard. He started to smile but it faded slightly when he remembered his own boat ride to the school. Turning away, he focused instead on the conversation around him, which consisted of everyone talking about a new student. The girls were complaining that she was just trying to get attention while the boys said that she'd succeed. A few of them were trying to claim her, finally settling on whoever wooed her got her. August rolled his eyes, a bit of a fond smile ghosting across his face. They never changed. The group split up once they were in the Great Hall, each going to their own section of the table designated for Slytherins students. As always, he found himself in the middle of all of the noise and bustling bodies. He was instantly engaged in several conversations and though he didn't know many of the names of the students, he conversed with them for a while, everyone waiting for Dumbledore to begin the feast. Just before that happened though, a hush fell over the students as a student walked in, whispering soon feeling the silence. Curious, August turned to see what the commotion was about. There were too many heads and bodies in the way and all he caught was a flash of honey-brown hair. His mind instantly snapped to Clove, but he shook the thought away. She'd always kept her hair short and covered by a hat. It wasn't her. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zf7xK8YF/Hor-divider-640.png[/img] Tess was seated at the end of the table nearest the doors. It was easier to escape to the library and the Room of Requirement that way. Although she might need to go to the kitchens as well, she had some friends she wanted to see. Due to her seating arrangement, she was one of the first people to see the new girl. Her hair fell in gentle waves around her and the light seemed to make it glow. She was wearing the same uniform that everyone else had on, but somehow she made it look better. The Slytherin wasn't jealous by any standing, she preferred to stay out of the light, but she admired the girl for her confidence. Coming in late and looking as beautiful as she did certainly drew everyone's attention to her. The students quieted down as the new first years were sorted, each cheering as their own name was called out. Though the Gryffindor's and the Slytherin's always tried to be louder than the others, Tess knew that the Gryffindor's always won. She didn't mind though, house rivalries were stupid. But she couldn't say that or act on it alone. Pushing the thought away, she laughed with her friends as one of the new Slytherin's tripped over his robes climbing off of the stool. He grinned and laughed with them, finding a seat at the table. He had been the last to be sorted, so now the students listened as patiently as they could to Dumbledore's speech. It contained the usual amount of warnings, announcements, and ridiculous riddles. He chuckled to himself with each joke, although a majority of the students didn't understand them at all. Once he was finished, the feast commenced and the food appeared on the tables. Sending a mental thank you to the house-elves below, Teresa dug in. The feast lasted for an hour or so and then the students were released. Teresa dawdled in the Great Hall, waiting for most of the students to file out before she left herself. She caught sight of the new girl again, stationed in the flood of Ravenclaw students and was somewhat surprised. She was sure she hadn't seen her getting sorted... maybe Dumbledore had done it quietly so it wouldn't have caused any commotion since she was new.
The train ride had been uneventful, just as it had always been since second year. He sat in the car that the Slytherin's usually claimed and when the trolly came around he got himself a few snacks, though decided to save them for later He didn't have much of an appetite right now. The first few days back at school were always the hardest because he had to lock away parts of himself that he wished he didn't have to. August wished he could tell someone other than the kitchen elves at Hogwarts or his own house-elves about his future plans. He wished that he had just one person with which he could be honest about everything. But he wouldn't find any of that at school.

The Hogwarts Express finally stopped and the students piled into the magically drawn carriages that would take them to school. As he passed the lake, August glanced toward the collection of boats that held the first years even from far away, their gasps of awe and surprise could be heard. He started to smile but it faded slightly when he remembered his own boat ride to the school. Turning away, he focused instead on the conversation around him, which consisted of everyone talking about a new student. The girls were complaining that she was just trying to get attention while the boys said that she'd succeed. A few of them were trying to claim her, finally settling on whoever wooed her got her. August rolled his eyes, a bit of a fond smile ghosting across his face. They never changed.

The group split up once they were in the Great Hall, each going to their own section of the table designated for Slytherins students. As always, he found himself in the middle of all of the noise and bustling bodies. He was instantly engaged in several conversations and though he didn't know many of the names of the students, he conversed with them for a while, everyone waiting for Dumbledore to begin the feast. Just before that happened though, a hush fell over the students as a student walked in, whispering soon feeling the silence. Curious, August turned to see what the commotion was about. There were too many heads and bodies in the way and all he caught was a flash of honey-brown hair. His mind instantly snapped to Clove, but he shook the thought away. She'd always kept her hair short and covered by a hat. It wasn't her.

Hor-divider-640.png

Tess was seated at the end of the table nearest the doors. It was easier to escape to the library and the Room of Requirement that way. Although she might need to go to the kitchens as well, she had some friends she wanted to see. Due to her seating arrangement, she was one of the first people to see the new girl. Her hair fell in gentle waves around her and the light seemed to make it glow. She was wearing the same uniform that everyone else had on, but somehow she made it look better. The Slytherin wasn't jealous by any standing, she preferred to stay out of the light, but she admired the girl for her confidence. Coming in late and looking as beautiful as she did certainly drew everyone's attention to her.

The students quieted down as the new first years were sorted, each cheering as their own name was called out. Though the Gryffindor's and the Slytherin's always tried to be louder than the others, Tess knew that the Gryffindor's always won. She didn't mind though, house rivalries were stupid. But she couldn't say that or act on it alone. Pushing the thought away, she laughed with her friends as one of the new Slytherin's tripped over his robes climbing off of the stool. He grinned and laughed with them, finding a seat at the table. He had been the last to be sorted, so now the students listened as patiently as they could to Dumbledore's speech.

It contained the usual amount of warnings, announcements, and ridiculous riddles. He chuckled to himself with each joke, although a majority of the students didn't understand them at all. Once he was finished, the feast commenced and the food appeared on the tables. Sending a mental thank you to the house-elves below, Teresa dug in. The feast lasted for an hour or so and then the students were released. Teresa dawdled in the Great Hall, waiting for most of the students to file out before she left herself. She caught sight of the new girl again, stationed in the flood of Ravenclaw students and was somewhat surprised. She was sure she hadn't seen her getting sorted... maybe Dumbledore had done it quietly so it wouldn't have caused any commotion since she was new.
N O A H

As the students were dismissed Noah stood from his seat and said goodbye to his friends who all looked confused at his hurry "sorry gotta go see my sister" he said. All of his friends fell silent...each of them thinking the same thing 'Noah had a sister?' He dashed into the hall to hind his sister walking with books in her arms with her head tucked down. He immediately called her name "CLOVE" The girl in his sight turned around and tilted her head before a slight smile graced her lips and she walked over. "Noah," she said falling in step by his side.

"Do tell me there is a kitchen I can sneak into," she said with eyes full of mischief. Noah was slightly confused but nodded "yeah, I go there all the time...why?" he asked her. She just shrugged and leaned into his side and he slung his arm around her shoulder. "alright let's go" he said turning their direction towards the kitchen.

When they entered the kitchen some of the elves said their greetings. Noah rolled up his sleeves and asked "what do you want?" the Honey-haired girl smiled "cinnamon rolls..." Noah nodded and began to get out the stuff he needed to do so and began to mix the flour, sugar, butter, milk, and baking powder in a bowl before kneading the dough. "While I'm doing this why don't you give me a song...You said you were in a band while in Russia" he said.
C L O V E R I O U S

Cloverious smiled as the sweet scent of cinnamon filled the room. She watched her brother and thought for a moment before pulling the small bag out that was at her side and waving her wand over it before pulling out a guitar "good thing I always carry with around with me" she said. She began to strum the chords and hum. It had only been a year...and one year seemed to be all it took...for both of them to become different people. Clove found a way out of her physical shell....and Noah found independence...Their emerald eyes met and she continued to hum as she sat on the countertop across from where her brother was working.

The upbeat tune of the guitar filled the room as she then began to sing

"So what if I'm not into Friday night Kickball or fancy dress formals?
Won't wait around for some heartbreak boy's phone call
Everything's my fault
Then he says he wants to break up
No, I'm not perfect I make mistakes
I've learned it's okay
I'm not gonna do what everyone else does just because I'm gonna be who I want
I don't care about who I impressed by the way I talk or the way I'm dressed
I'll be here doing my thing
Cause maybe, maybe
Maybe that's just me"

Noah smiled listening to the way she sang. When they were younger he knew she could sing...but she always refused to...he only knew because he could hear her from her bedroom every now and again...it was nice...to see that she was willing to sing for him now.
N O A H

As the students were dismissed Noah stood from his seat and said goodbye to his friends who all looked confused at his hurry "sorry gotta go see my sister" he said. All of his friends fell silent...each of them thinking the same thing 'Noah had a sister?' He dashed into the hall to hind his sister walking with books in her arms with her head tucked down. He immediately called her name "CLOVE" The girl in his sight turned around and tilted her head before a slight smile graced her lips and she walked over. "Noah," she said falling in step by his side.

"Do tell me there is a kitchen I can sneak into," she said with eyes full of mischief. Noah was slightly confused but nodded "yeah, I go there all the time...why?" he asked her. She just shrugged and leaned into his side and he slung his arm around her shoulder. "alright let's go" he said turning their direction towards the kitchen.

When they entered the kitchen some of the elves said their greetings. Noah rolled up his sleeves and asked "what do you want?" the Honey-haired girl smiled "cinnamon rolls..." Noah nodded and began to get out the stuff he needed to do so and began to mix the flour, sugar, butter, milk, and baking powder in a bowl before kneading the dough. "While I'm doing this why don't you give me a song...You said you were in a band while in Russia" he said.
C L O V E R I O U S

Cloverious smiled as the sweet scent of cinnamon filled the room. She watched her brother and thought for a moment before pulling the small bag out that was at her side and waving her wand over it before pulling out a guitar "good thing I always carry with around with me" she said. She began to strum the chords and hum. It had only been a year...and one year seemed to be all it took...for both of them to become different people. Clove found a way out of her physical shell....and Noah found independence...Their emerald eyes met and she continued to hum as she sat on the countertop across from where her brother was working.

The upbeat tune of the guitar filled the room as she then began to sing

"So what if I'm not into Friday night Kickball or fancy dress formals?
Won't wait around for some heartbreak boy's phone call
Everything's my fault
Then he says he wants to break up
No, I'm not perfect I make mistakes
I've learned it's okay
I'm not gonna do what everyone else does just because I'm gonna be who I want
I don't care about who I impressed by the way I talk or the way I'm dressed
I'll be here doing my thing
Cause maybe, maybe
Maybe that's just me"

Noah smiled listening to the way she sang. When they were younger he knew she could sing...but she always refused to...he only knew because he could hear her from her bedroom every now and again...it was nice...to see that she was willing to sing for him now.

((I think I'm gonna change August's personality a little bit. I feel like him and Tess are too similar. Instead of pretending to be cocky and popular, that's what he's always going to be like. He loves the attention, loves being friends with everyone, etc. He still wants to be friends with stuff with Clove, but he doesn't know how to approach her anymore because he's clearly popular and she avoids crowds. I'm thinking of a secret note in class tho...)) The crowd of students was loud as they left the Great Hall, everyone seemingly talking at once as they caught up with friends they hadn't seen all summer. August laughed with his own friends, roughhousing a little bit as they made their way to the dungeon. Just before leaving the hall though, he could have sworn that he heard call out a name that he hadn't heard in a very long time. Heart jumping to his throat, the boy nearly gave himself whiplash trying to locate the voice. There were too many bustling bodies though and nothing was jumping out at him. Fighting back the feeling of disappointment, he continued on with his friends to the dungeon, ready to head to bed and start classes in the morning. Quidditch practice wouldn't start for another week, but he had no plans to wait. As he had every year since making the team, he would be up early and on the pitch to practice. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/zf7xK8YF/Hor-divider-640.png[/img] The mass of bodies finally dwindled and Tess saw her moment of freedom. She quietly made her way deeper into the depths of the castle, making her way toward the kitchen. She had some friends that she wanted to talk to and had some ideas for other food. Over the summer, she had convinced her parents to let her practice making different foods, ones that she hadn't eaten at school yet. Tess was hoping she could teach the elves some of what she learned, though she knew that whatever they made would be twice as good as her attempts at cooking. Pulling open the portrait that led to the kitchens, she was greeted with a soft voice singing quietly and the strumming of what she knew was a guitar. Freezing in the doorway, just barely hidden by the shadows, she watched the two figures. The girl was sitting and playing the instrument while the boy looked like he was baking something. In all of her years of visiting the kitchens (once discovering it, of course, she had never seen anyone else down here. She wasn't entirely sure what to do. Squinting, she tried to make out the colors of their ties or trim on their robes, but with their fronts twisted and facing away from her, she couldn't tell. Tess knew she should play it safe and leave, but maybe... maybe these people were friendly Slytherins. The house-elves didn't let just anyone touch their things.
((I think I'm gonna change August's personality a little bit. I feel like him and Tess are too similar. Instead of pretending to be cocky and popular, that's what he's always going to be like. He loves the attention, loves being friends with everyone, etc. He still wants to be friends with stuff with Clove, but he doesn't know how to approach her anymore because he's clearly popular and she avoids crowds. I'm thinking of a secret note in class tho...))

The crowd of students was loud as they left the Great Hall, everyone seemingly talking at once as they caught up with friends they hadn't seen all summer. August laughed with his own friends, roughhousing a little bit as they made their way to the dungeon. Just before leaving the hall though, he could have sworn that he heard call out a name that he hadn't heard in a very long time. Heart jumping to his throat, the boy nearly gave himself whiplash trying to locate the voice. There were too many bustling bodies though and nothing was jumping out at him. Fighting back the feeling of disappointment, he continued on with his friends to the dungeon, ready to head to bed and start classes in the morning. Quidditch practice wouldn't start for another week, but he had no plans to wait. As he had every year since making the team, he would be up early and on the pitch to practice.

Hor-divider-640.png

The mass of bodies finally dwindled and Tess saw her moment of freedom. She quietly made her way deeper into the depths of the castle, making her way toward the kitchen. She had some friends that she wanted to talk to and had some ideas for other food. Over the summer, she had convinced her parents to let her practice making different foods, ones that she hadn't eaten at school yet. Tess was hoping she could teach the elves some of what she learned, though she knew that whatever they made would be twice as good as her attempts at cooking.

Pulling open the portrait that led to the kitchens, she was greeted with a soft voice singing quietly and the strumming of what she knew was a guitar. Freezing in the doorway, just barely hidden by the shadows, she watched the two figures. The girl was sitting and playing the instrument while the boy looked like he was baking something. In all of her years of visiting the kitchens (once discovering it, of course, she had never seen anyone else down here. She wasn't entirely sure what to do. Squinting, she tried to make out the colors of their ties or trim on their robes, but with their fronts twisted and facing away from her, she couldn't tell. Tess knew she should play it safe and leave, but maybe... maybe these people were friendly Slytherins. The house-elves didn't let just anyone touch their things.
N O A H

Noah heard someone enter the room and looked passed his sister's shoulder and smiled "Seems we will have to make enough for three" he said glancing at his sister with a goofy grin. She removed her fingers from the strings and ruffled his hair before saying "then you better get those in the oven" She said before hopping down off the counter, most likely to go greet the new arrival as Noah turned to put the cinnamon goodies in the oven. the then dusted his hands together and turned to blow some flower out of the ends of his hair before walking over and slinging his arm around his sister.

He smiled at the girl and said "Hello!" he brought his fingers down to his sister's side and poked her. the emerald-eyed girl swatted his hand before giving a slight smile...that seemed somewhere between shy and confidant. "what brings you to this dark corner?" Noah asked "if it's for sweets and sugar...we got you covered" Noah's bright smile caused the dimple on his right cheek to appear he stuck his hand out over his sister's shoulder to shake hers "Im Noah...and this is my sister Clove"
C L O V E R I O U S

Clove wasn't prepared at all to have to wear her mask yet. She had let it slip in the safe environment of the secret little spot they had from their second year. As she walked over to do her best and be 'the confidant woman' she had learned to play, the mask just wouldn't slip on fast enough as she only sounded half confident when she did finally speak the mask had firmly slipped on as she gave the girl a bright smile.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." The elegant appearance she had mastered showed through as she gave a curtsy. "Please...do ignore his forwardness....his manners are rather scarce," Clove said. Noah came out from behind his sister and rubbed the back of his head. He bowed his head and looked at her through his emerald eyes and smiled "Glad to make your acquaintance...I am Noah...and this is my oh so wonderful sister Cloverious....it is my greatest pleasure to meet you" he said before standing up straight and giving Clove a goofy smile with eyes begging for praise.

I suppose that will have to do she thought before reaching up and petting his head. Clove took in the appearance of the girl, curly dark hair, and dark eyes....and green accented uniform. Clove smiled and said, "want to have a seat with us...we were just passing the time..."
N O A H

Noah heard someone enter the room and looked passed his sister's shoulder and smiled "Seems we will have to make enough for three" he said glancing at his sister with a goofy grin. She removed her fingers from the strings and ruffled his hair before saying "then you better get those in the oven" She said before hopping down off the counter, most likely to go greet the new arrival as Noah turned to put the cinnamon goodies in the oven. the then dusted his hands together and turned to blow some flower out of the ends of his hair before walking over and slinging his arm around his sister.

He smiled at the girl and said "Hello!" he brought his fingers down to his sister's side and poked her. the emerald-eyed girl swatted his hand before giving a slight smile...that seemed somewhere between shy and confidant. "what brings you to this dark corner?" Noah asked "if it's for sweets and sugar...we got you covered" Noah's bright smile caused the dimple on his right cheek to appear he stuck his hand out over his sister's shoulder to shake hers "Im Noah...and this is my sister Clove"
C L O V E R I O U S

Clove wasn't prepared at all to have to wear her mask yet. She had let it slip in the safe environment of the secret little spot they had from their second year. As she walked over to do her best and be 'the confidant woman' she had learned to play, the mask just wouldn't slip on fast enough as she only sounded half confident when she did finally speak the mask had firmly slipped on as she gave the girl a bright smile.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." The elegant appearance she had mastered showed through as she gave a curtsy. "Please...do ignore his forwardness....his manners are rather scarce," Clove said. Noah came out from behind his sister and rubbed the back of his head. He bowed his head and looked at her through his emerald eyes and smiled "Glad to make your acquaintance...I am Noah...and this is my oh so wonderful sister Cloverious....it is my greatest pleasure to meet you" he said before standing up straight and giving Clove a goofy smile with eyes begging for praise.

I suppose that will have to do she thought before reaching up and petting his head. Clove took in the appearance of the girl, curly dark hair, and dark eyes....and green accented uniform. Clove smiled and said, "want to have a seat with us...we were just passing the time..."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11