Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon B&W (IC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Charlotte Battenberg // Accumula Town, Pokemon Center
Charlotte spitefully didn't wave back when Darius ran up to them. Part of it was probably crankiness from sleep deprivation, but she was also annoyed that he left without them. And, she was annoyed at herself for not thinking of the smart idea of getting up early herself to train without the rest of the group watching and potentially seeing her techniques. Despite the fact that he didn't stand out at first glance, Darius was clearly a rival she had to look out for.

And he had a second Pokemon, dammit.

When Carmen and Kyrin started talking about Team Plasma, Charlotte snapped.

"That's ridiculous. Talking to Pokemon isn't a real thing and you shouldn't believe everything some random creep on the street tells you," she rubbed the space between her eyes. "We are going to find a lot of weird people as we travel around the region. Next time we encounter a group like that, you guys should not validate their ideas by engaging with them. In fact, I'm going to file a police report today because that green-haired guy must have been stalking us or something."

There was a silence. She could see Wilbur looking up at her, concerned, but didn't look at the rest of the group.

"And sure," Charlotte texted Jonathan's number to Kyrin and avoided further eye contact as she stomped out of the Pokemon Center.

Charlotte Battenberg // Route 1
By the time she and Wilbur made it to Route 1, Charlotte was regretting taking out her anger on Kyrin and Carmen, but also whatever, she didn't feel like apologizing yet. She instead pushed that out of her mind and explained to Wilbur the plan.

"We need a second member of the team to stand a chance against the next gym. I figure if someone was willing to accept a Lillipup for a Joltik, it must mean there are people around the region who are living in places where Pokemon we haven't yet seen are common. So, there must be someone living somewhere with lots of Darumaka or another fire-type who would want a Lillipup."

After around fifteen minutes of searching (and lots of Patrat), they encountered a Lillipup. Charlotte commanded Wilbur to Tackle him a few times, and caught him with a single Pokeball.

Charlotte Battenberg // Accumula Town
Charlotte rushed back into the Pokemon Center, and quickly healed Wilbur and logged a trade for a Darumaka (or any fire-type) for the Lillipup. Now that it was later in the day, the Pokemon Center was more crowded and she hoped that she could use this to avoid the awkwardness of seeing the group since she wasn't ready to confront the consequences of her actions yet.

Charlotte knew the best thing to spend her day doing was training, but she was also tired of grinding against the same two Pokemon and bored of the scenery on Route 1. She also didn't want to battle in the Pokemon Center at the moment in case her group was there. Instead, she grabbed her free lunch from the Center's mess hall and walked up to the top of Accumula and found a bench in a small park to rest at.

She could hear music coming from the house across the street, and watched Wilbur chase falling leaves around the park. It was relaxing, although the lack of productivity on her part was making her anxious. She took out her Xtranceiver and continued her reading from the previous night.

((OOC im very sorry about charlotte being mean to everyone ajsdf;jaf i love all ur guys's replies and characters, char's just cranky and also not a nice person))
Charlotte Battenberg // Accumula Town, Pokemon Center
Charlotte spitefully didn't wave back when Darius ran up to them. Part of it was probably crankiness from sleep deprivation, but she was also annoyed that he left without them. And, she was annoyed at herself for not thinking of the smart idea of getting up early herself to train without the rest of the group watching and potentially seeing her techniques. Despite the fact that he didn't stand out at first glance, Darius was clearly a rival she had to look out for.

And he had a second Pokemon, dammit.

When Carmen and Kyrin started talking about Team Plasma, Charlotte snapped.

"That's ridiculous. Talking to Pokemon isn't a real thing and you shouldn't believe everything some random creep on the street tells you," she rubbed the space between her eyes. "We are going to find a lot of weird people as we travel around the region. Next time we encounter a group like that, you guys should not validate their ideas by engaging with them. In fact, I'm going to file a police report today because that green-haired guy must have been stalking us or something."

There was a silence. She could see Wilbur looking up at her, concerned, but didn't look at the rest of the group.

"And sure," Charlotte texted Jonathan's number to Kyrin and avoided further eye contact as she stomped out of the Pokemon Center.

Charlotte Battenberg // Route 1
By the time she and Wilbur made it to Route 1, Charlotte was regretting taking out her anger on Kyrin and Carmen, but also whatever, she didn't feel like apologizing yet. She instead pushed that out of her mind and explained to Wilbur the plan.

"We need a second member of the team to stand a chance against the next gym. I figure if someone was willing to accept a Lillipup for a Joltik, it must mean there are people around the region who are living in places where Pokemon we haven't yet seen are common. So, there must be someone living somewhere with lots of Darumaka or another fire-type who would want a Lillipup."

After around fifteen minutes of searching (and lots of Patrat), they encountered a Lillipup. Charlotte commanded Wilbur to Tackle him a few times, and caught him with a single Pokeball.

Charlotte Battenberg // Accumula Town
Charlotte rushed back into the Pokemon Center, and quickly healed Wilbur and logged a trade for a Darumaka (or any fire-type) for the Lillipup. Now that it was later in the day, the Pokemon Center was more crowded and she hoped that she could use this to avoid the awkwardness of seeing the group since she wasn't ready to confront the consequences of her actions yet.

Charlotte knew the best thing to spend her day doing was training, but she was also tired of grinding against the same two Pokemon and bored of the scenery on Route 1. She also didn't want to battle in the Pokemon Center at the moment in case her group was there. Instead, she grabbed her free lunch from the Center's mess hall and walked up to the top of Accumula and found a bench in a small park to rest at.

She could hear music coming from the house across the street, and watched Wilbur chase falling leaves around the park. It was relaxing, although the lack of productivity on her part was making her anxious. She took out her Xtranceiver and continued her reading from the previous night.

((OOC im very sorry about charlotte being mean to everyone ajsdf;jaf i love all ur guys's replies and characters, char's just cranky and also not a nice person))
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
{Kyrin received Ace Trainer Jonathan's number! He can now be contacted using the Xtransciever.}
{Kyrin received Ace Trainer Jonathan's number! He can now be contacted using the Xtransciever.}
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Carmen // Accumula Town - Outside the PokeCenter
Interactions: Kyrin (and Darius kinda but not really)

"Hey, Kyrin. Mind if I get that number too? I didn't grab it from Charlotte 'cause she seemed... uptight, this morning" Carmen asked, handing her Xtransiever to Kyrin for her to punch in the numbers. "Speaking of which... is she OK?" Carmen wondered out loud. "She seemed really ticked off that Darius got another Pokemon before her. Actually..." she trailed off, glancing at Darius, "getting another Pokemon isn't a bad idea. Maybe the next town we come across, I'll see what kind of trades or Pokemon are available." She looked down at Oscar. "Want to get a friend?" she asked. Oscar jumped up with an "OshaaaaWOTT!" Carmen grinned. "I'll take that as a yes."
Carmen // Accumula Town - Outside the PokeCenter
Interactions: Kyrin (and Darius kinda but not really)

"Hey, Kyrin. Mind if I get that number too? I didn't grab it from Charlotte 'cause she seemed... uptight, this morning" Carmen asked, handing her Xtransiever to Kyrin for her to punch in the numbers. "Speaking of which... is she OK?" Carmen wondered out loud. "She seemed really ticked off that Darius got another Pokemon before her. Actually..." she trailed off, glancing at Darius, "getting another Pokemon isn't a bad idea. Maybe the next town we come across, I'll see what kind of trades or Pokemon are available." She looked down at Oscar. "Want to get a friend?" she asked. Oscar jumped up with an "OshaaaaWOTT!" Carmen grinned. "I'll take that as a yes."
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
[size=4]Kyrin Solarflare[/size] Location: Pokecenter, Accumula Town, Unova Tagged: Carmen, Darius [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/627MS.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ Kyrin thanked Charlotte, but watched stunned as she stormed out of the Pokecenter. Even Ruffle seemed confused, tilting his head as he watched Charlotte leave. "Oh, sure!" Kyrin referred to her own Xtransciever and typed in the number on Carmen's one. She glanced up at Carmen's comment about Charlotte. "I don't know," she admitted. "Yeah, you're right, maybe she's just unhappy that Darius got a second Pokemon before her. Anyway, what kind of Pokemon are you looking to get?" Personally, she wasn't too worried about getting another Pokemon here. Patrats and Lillipups were like the Rattatas and Pidgeys of Kanto, worth only in quantity. She could wait before catching more. "Oh, by the way, do you two want to explore the town with me? Y'know, talk to the townspeople, enjoy the scenery?" She beamed at Carmen and Darius.
Kyrin Solarflare
Tagged: Carmen, Darius
627MS.png

Kyrin thanked Charlotte, but watched stunned as she stormed out of the Pokecenter. Even Ruffle seemed confused, tilting his head as he watched Charlotte leave.

"Oh, sure!" Kyrin referred to her own Xtransciever and typed in the number on Carmen's one. She glanced up at Carmen's comment about Charlotte.

"I don't know," she admitted. "Yeah, you're right, maybe she's just unhappy that Darius got a second Pokemon before her. Anyway, what kind of Pokemon are you looking to get?"

Personally, she wasn't too worried about getting another Pokemon here. Patrats and Lillipups were like the Rattatas and Pidgeys of Kanto, worth only in quantity. She could wait before catching more.

"Oh, by the way, do you two want to explore the town with me? Y'know, talk to the townspeople, enjoy the scenery?" She beamed at Carmen and Darius.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
{Carmen received Ace Trainer Jonathan's number! He can now be contacted using the Xtransciever.}
{Carmen received Ace Trainer Jonathan's number! He can now be contacted using the Xtransciever.}
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Darius Kollins
Darius frowned. "I don't see what there is to be so upset about. Pokemon training isn't a race. Anyways, I just got sort of lucky with Joltik here and managed to get him before somebody else filled the trade." He lightly rubbed Joltik's fuzzy back with a finger.

"Anyways, I'm kind of screwed for the coming gym. Both Joltik and C.V. are weak to Fire, so I'm definitely going to have to go in with some kind of killer strategy," he said. "But we'll worry about that when we get there."

"Oh, by the way, do you two want to explore the town with me? Y'know, talk to the townspeople, enjoy the scenery?"

Darius shrugged. "Sure, why not? I don't really have any other plans for today, except for starting out on Route 2 later if you guys want to."
Darius Kollins
Darius frowned. "I don't see what there is to be so upset about. Pokemon training isn't a race. Anyways, I just got sort of lucky with Joltik here and managed to get him before somebody else filled the trade." He lightly rubbed Joltik's fuzzy back with a finger.

"Anyways, I'm kind of screwed for the coming gym. Both Joltik and C.V. are weak to Fire, so I'm definitely going to have to go in with some kind of killer strategy," he said. "But we'll worry about that when we get there."

"Oh, by the way, do you two want to explore the town with me? Y'know, talk to the townspeople, enjoy the scenery?"

Darius shrugged. "Sure, why not? I don't really have any other plans for today, except for starting out on Route 2 later if you guys want to."
I'll put something here one day.
Carmen // Accumula Town - PokeCenter
Interactions: Kyrin and Daruis

Carmen nodded. "Taking on Route 2 later sounds fun! I need to stop by the PokeMart and grab some things before we head out. We can explore the city, stop by the Mart, and then head out! Sound good?"
Carmen // Accumula Town - PokeCenter
Interactions: Kyrin and Daruis

Carmen nodded. "Taking on Route 2 later sounds fun! I need to stop by the PokeMart and grab some things before we head out. We can explore the city, stop by the Mart, and then head out! Sound good?"

WKtl2lb.png
[size=4]Kyrin Solarflare[/size] Location: Accumula Town, Unova Tagged: Carmen, Darius [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/627MS.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ "Sounds good. We can explore around then go to the mart and Route 2 afterwards. An find Charlotte too before we leave Accumula!" Kyrin concluded. With that, she headed out of the Pokecenter's sliding doors. Fortunately, Team Plasma wasn't around this morning. She heads past the square where she battled N the day before and reached two buildings. "Let's head into this one," she pointed at the one on the right, glancing at her teammates. She'd barely opened the door when a young boy playing at the lobby saw their arrival and hurriedly stood up to wave hello. "Visitors!!" He seemed excited. "Pokemon trainers! Your Pokemon are very cute." He leaned closer as if to whisper. "Do you guys want to hear a legend?"
Kyrin Solarflare
Tagged: Carmen, Darius
627MS.png

"Sounds good. We can explore around then go to the mart and Route 2 afterwards. An find Charlotte too before we leave Accumula!" Kyrin concluded.

With that, she headed out of the Pokecenter's sliding doors. Fortunately, Team Plasma wasn't around this morning. She heads past the square where she battled N the day before and reached two buildings.

"Let's head into this one," she pointed at the one on the right, glancing at her teammates. She'd barely opened the door when a young boy playing at the lobby saw their arrival and hurriedly stood up to wave hello.

"Visitors!!" He seemed excited. "Pokemon trainers! Your Pokemon are very cute."

He leaned closer as if to whisper. "Do you guys want to hear a legend?"
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Darius Kollins
Darius Followed Kyrin and Carmen. He was fine doing whatever they wanted to do.

"Visitors! Pokemon trainers! Your Pokemon are very cute." Darius smiled at the compliment, and C.V. gave a little wave at the boy.

"Do you guys want to hear a legend?"

This caught Darius's attention. He loved hearing old stories and legends- Galar had a very rich history with lots of legends, itself. This was right up his alley. "Ooh, sure!"

“When a hero leads the world, a Pokemon is going to come and help the hero… Everybody in the Unova region knows that legend!”

What?!
Darius Kollins
Darius Followed Kyrin and Carmen. He was fine doing whatever they wanted to do.

"Visitors! Pokemon trainers! Your Pokemon are very cute." Darius smiled at the compliment, and C.V. gave a little wave at the boy.

"Do you guys want to hear a legend?"

This caught Darius's attention. He loved hearing old stories and legends- Galar had a very rich history with lots of legends, itself. This was right up his alley. "Ooh, sure!"

“When a hero leads the world, a Pokemon is going to come and help the hero… Everybody in the Unova region knows that legend!”

What?!
I'll put something here one day.
Carmen // Accumula Town
Interactions: Kyrin and Darius

"Well that's... lovely. And vague." Carmen mumbled. Legends and myths always confused her. And this one specifically made very little sense. What Pokemon? There were hundreds of different kinds. And if a single hero leads? Sounds kinda like a dictatorship, not gonna lie.

"Interesting," she said out loud. "Ya got anymore than that?" The little boy shook his head. "Ah, well. Maybe we'll find out more later." She looked at Darius and Kyrin, both looking as confused as she felt. "I mean he's clearly lying, I've lived in Unova my whole life and I've never heard that legend," she joked. "Although, to be fair, I live in Nacrene City, and it's not like we have a library or anything," she said sarcastically.
Carmen // Accumula Town
Interactions: Kyrin and Darius

"Well that's... lovely. And vague." Carmen mumbled. Legends and myths always confused her. And this one specifically made very little sense. What Pokemon? There were hundreds of different kinds. And if a single hero leads? Sounds kinda like a dictatorship, not gonna lie.

"Interesting," she said out loud. "Ya got anymore than that?" The little boy shook his head. "Ah, well. Maybe we'll find out more later." She looked at Darius and Kyrin, both looking as confused as she felt. "I mean he's clearly lying, I've lived in Unova my whole life and I've never heard that legend," she joked. "Although, to be fair, I live in Nacrene City, and it's not like we have a library or anything," she said sarcastically.

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24