Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon B&W (IC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][b]Accumula Town // [i]Spring[/i][/b] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a4/Accumula_Town_Summer_BW.png/256px-Accumula_Town_Summer_BW.png[/img][/center] [u]NPCs:[/u] [color=grey](I will not control any of those, you will!)[/color] - [s]Man in one of the buildings will give Pokeball x1[/s] - [s]A kid in the same building will give some lore: “When a hero leads the world, a Pokemon is going to come and help the hero… Everybody in the Unova region knows that legend!”[/s] - A pianist lady and a drummer dude in the house up the stairs (mentioned for no specific reason, I just love the dynamic music in B&W, so the musicians are totally mentioned in their towns) [u][b]Pokemon Center:[/b][/u] [u]PokeMart[/u]: [color=grey](no items unique to this Mart. See Discord for the list of items available at every Mart.)[/color] [u]Trade Terminal:[/u] *[s]My [b]Joltik[/b] for a Lillipup[/s] *My [b]Pidove[/b] for a Patrat ----- Before the group could explore the town, they heard a familiar voice. “Hello again everyone! Welcome to Accumula Town!” the Professor cheerfully called from the Pokemon Center’s door. “You took your time, but I can tell you’ve learned much. Good. Come in, I have a few things to show you.” The four trainers followed her into the red building. The PokeMart was to their right, the nurse’s station right in front of them with the PC next to it, and some Terminals upstairs. The Professor turned to them with her hands on her hips. “I think you know about Pokemon Centers and what comes with them. What I wanted to bring to your attention was the Trading Terminals.” She gestured to the platform above the nurse’s station. “Some trainers put their pokemons up for trade and so can you. Take a look at the offers often, they update pretty frequently. “You can also rent a room in any PokeCenter for free, since I am your sponsor. The facilities are also open to you: Training rooms, library, mess hall and video room, to name a few. Some even have a pool! “One final thing… When you get to Striaton City, go and meet an inventor named Fennel. She's a friend of mine from long ago, and I'm sure she'll help you on your way! I hope that your journeys prove to be the adventure of a lifetime! Be careful out there and call if you need anything, or you find something interesting!” With that, she walked out of the PokeCenter and released an Elgyem who teleported them away.
Accumula Town // Spring

256px-Accumula_Town_Summer_BW.png

NPCs: (I will not control any of those, you will!)
- Man in one of the buildings will give Pokeball x1
- A kid in the same building will give some lore: “When a hero leads the world, a Pokemon is going to come and help the hero… Everybody in the Unova region knows that legend!”
- A pianist lady and a drummer dude in the house up the stairs (mentioned for no specific reason, I just love the dynamic music in B&W, so the musicians are totally mentioned in their towns)

Pokemon Center:
PokeMart: (no items unique to this Mart. See Discord for the list of items available at every Mart.)

Trade Terminal:
*My Joltik for a Lillipup
*My Pidove for a Patrat

Before the group could explore the town, they heard a familiar voice.

“Hello again everyone! Welcome to Accumula Town!” the Professor cheerfully called from the Pokemon Center’s door. “You took your time, but I can tell you’ve learned much. Good. Come in, I have a few things to show you.”

The four trainers followed her into the red building. The PokeMart was to their right, the nurse’s station right in front of them with the PC next to it, and some Terminals upstairs. The Professor turned to them with her hands on her hips. “I think you know about Pokemon Centers and what comes with them. What I wanted to bring to your attention was the Trading Terminals.” She gestured to the platform above the nurse’s station. “Some trainers put their pokemons up for trade and so can you. Take a look at the offers often, they update pretty frequently.

“You can also rent a room in any PokeCenter for free, since I am your sponsor. The facilities are also open to you: Training rooms, library, mess hall and video room, to name a few. Some even have a pool!

“One final thing… When you get to Striaton City, go and meet an inventor named Fennel. She's a friend of mine from long ago, and I'm sure she'll help you on your way! I hope that your journeys prove to be the adventure of a lifetime! Be careful out there and call if you need anything, or you find something interesting!”

With that, she walked out of the PokeCenter and released an Elgyem who teleported them away.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Charlotte Battenburg // Route 1

Charlotte puffed up at the girl's compliment. "I'm not going to be so presumptuous to definitively say I'm aiming to be a gym leader, but a single-type run of the Gym Challenge seems more interesting to me than a regular one. If that catches the attention of the League, all the better!"

It was true- while the gym leader path was appealing, she didn't want to jump to it just yet. However, she figured if going through the Gym Challenge with a single-type team was enough to qualify someone to be one of the top Pokemon authorities in the region, even attempting it would earn her some credit in the Pokemon training community and open a lot of doors for her.

"So, what are you aiming for? I was assuming championship since it feels like everyone's going for that."

The two girls continued to talk as they met up with the other two trainers and entered Accumula.

Charlotte Battenburg // Accumula Town

After Juniper left, Charlotte went through some chores: she healed up Wilbur at the Center's desk, bought two potions (she really needed to get some money...), and checked the terminal (no fire types, though).

She broke off from the main group with a "let me know when you're done" while they were healing and looking at the trading terminals to find the library Juniper mentioned. The library was on the second floor overlooking the main section of the Pokemon Center and was relatively small, but had what Charlotte needed: a desktop computer. She booted it up and started looking through forums for videos of trainers also attempting a single-type run.

It seemed like most trainers attempting the single-type run were already experienced trainers- people who had already done the Gym Challenge once, were mentored by the E4, or had inside insights as a gym trainer. This made sense- most young trainers doing the Gym Challenge for the first time were probably aiming for the more well-known route of beating the E4 first, or were looking to take advantage of the resources of an E4 trainee for that run. Therefore, the fight videos showed much more intense fights than Charlotte would experience since the gym leaders went harder on experienced trainers. She wondered how the gym leaders would react to her then- she was doing a single-type run, but they would need to take into account her lack of experience when scaling difficulty.

She sent a quick text to Jonathan asking about that, ending the text with a lot of "thank you"s and "sorry again for bothering you"s.
Charlotte Battenburg // Route 1

Charlotte puffed up at the girl's compliment. "I'm not going to be so presumptuous to definitively say I'm aiming to be a gym leader, but a single-type run of the Gym Challenge seems more interesting to me than a regular one. If that catches the attention of the League, all the better!"

It was true- while the gym leader path was appealing, she didn't want to jump to it just yet. However, she figured if going through the Gym Challenge with a single-type team was enough to qualify someone to be one of the top Pokemon authorities in the region, even attempting it would earn her some credit in the Pokemon training community and open a lot of doors for her.

"So, what are you aiming for? I was assuming championship since it feels like everyone's going for that."

The two girls continued to talk as they met up with the other two trainers and entered Accumula.

Charlotte Battenburg // Accumula Town

After Juniper left, Charlotte went through some chores: she healed up Wilbur at the Center's desk, bought two potions (she really needed to get some money...), and checked the terminal (no fire types, though).

She broke off from the main group with a "let me know when you're done" while they were healing and looking at the trading terminals to find the library Juniper mentioned. The library was on the second floor overlooking the main section of the Pokemon Center and was relatively small, but had what Charlotte needed: a desktop computer. She booted it up and started looking through forums for videos of trainers also attempting a single-type run.

It seemed like most trainers attempting the single-type run were already experienced trainers- people who had already done the Gym Challenge once, were mentored by the E4, or had inside insights as a gym trainer. This made sense- most young trainers doing the Gym Challenge for the first time were probably aiming for the more well-known route of beating the E4 first, or were looking to take advantage of the resources of an E4 trainee for that run. Therefore, the fight videos showed much more intense fights than Charlotte would experience since the gym leaders went harder on experienced trainers. She wondered how the gym leaders would react to her then- she was doing a single-type run, but they would need to take into account her lack of experience when scaling difficulty.

She sent a quick text to Jonathan asking about that, ending the text with a lot of "thank you"s and "sorry again for bothering you"s.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
"Hi Charlotte! Nah, you're not bothering me, I'm still hanging out with Amelia and gossiping.

Interesting questions. When doing a mono-type run, it's not the Gym Leaders that are the most difficult -other than a bad type match-up, that is-, it's really V Road. The Leaders wouldn't change their line-up for you much, if at all.

You are right that most people that attempt a mono run are already experienced, and that's why the Leaders are going all out in those fights you looked up: they already have all their badges.

You know, newbies often don't know what type, or style they like yet. It takes a long time for a battle style to come together. Starting with only one type is simply too restrictive and doesn't let young trainers try out many different styles. That's why balanced teams are always the focus of the education system, you should know what I'm talking about. Schools never teach techniques for mono-type teams, they tell you to not overlap your types and get coverage moves for what you can't fit in.

If you are dead set on a type, though, I don't see why you couldn't try. At worst, you'll get stuck at a Gym and will have to give up the mono-type; at best you'll get to challenge V Road and even if you don't conquer, the sheer guts of doing your first Gym run with a mono team will guarantee you a spot as a Gym Trainer, at the very least! And since there's no fire type Gym (I'm assuming you're going with fire. Or maybe fighting?), well if you go with fire you'll end up as a "roaming" Gym Trainer. You'll train under each Gym for a few months at a time. If you go with fighting, you might end up catching the eye of Marshal, of the E4! He won't be able to take you in as an E4 trainee, but that wouldn't stop him for taking you as an apprentice.

Anyway, there's another reason most trainers do their mono-run after becoming Gym Trainers or trainees of some kind: Money. With only one type, you'll need a lot of coverage moves. How do you get them? With TMs and Move Tutors. Both are expensive, but sometimes, you'll get lucky and you'll find a lost TM hidden in tricky parts of some roads or caves (I found a few that way). Also, I know that move tutors will be free for you! (You can thank your sponsorship profusely, those guys aren't cheap) But they'll have badge requirements.

Wow, that was long! Amelia helped me write this. She says hello, btw.

Good luck, whatever you decide on! Don't give up even when the climb is steep!

(This is Amelia) I'd be happy to recommend you to the Aces if you do well in your Gym Challenge!

Don't listen to her, aim for your dreams! Aim for the higher you can go! andoijjpfzoe."

The message ends abruptly with some gibberish at the end. It was probably sent while the owner tried to defend his Xtransciever from an irate individual.
"Hi Charlotte! Nah, you're not bothering me, I'm still hanging out with Amelia and gossiping.

Interesting questions. When doing a mono-type run, it's not the Gym Leaders that are the most difficult -other than a bad type match-up, that is-, it's really V Road. The Leaders wouldn't change their line-up for you much, if at all.

You are right that most people that attempt a mono run are already experienced, and that's why the Leaders are going all out in those fights you looked up: they already have all their badges.

You know, newbies often don't know what type, or style they like yet. It takes a long time for a battle style to come together. Starting with only one type is simply too restrictive and doesn't let young trainers try out many different styles. That's why balanced teams are always the focus of the education system, you should know what I'm talking about. Schools never teach techniques for mono-type teams, they tell you to not overlap your types and get coverage moves for what you can't fit in.

If you are dead set on a type, though, I don't see why you couldn't try. At worst, you'll get stuck at a Gym and will have to give up the mono-type; at best you'll get to challenge V Road and even if you don't conquer, the sheer guts of doing your first Gym run with a mono team will guarantee you a spot as a Gym Trainer, at the very least! And since there's no fire type Gym (I'm assuming you're going with fire. Or maybe fighting?), well if you go with fire you'll end up as a "roaming" Gym Trainer. You'll train under each Gym for a few months at a time. If you go with fighting, you might end up catching the eye of Marshal, of the E4! He won't be able to take you in as an E4 trainee, but that wouldn't stop him for taking you as an apprentice.

Anyway, there's another reason most trainers do their mono-run after becoming Gym Trainers or trainees of some kind: Money. With only one type, you'll need a lot of coverage moves. How do you get them? With TMs and Move Tutors. Both are expensive, but sometimes, you'll get lucky and you'll find a lost TM hidden in tricky parts of some roads or caves (I found a few that way). Also, I know that move tutors will be free for you! (You can thank your sponsorship profusely, those guys aren't cheap) But they'll have badge requirements.

Wow, that was long! Amelia helped me write this. She says hello, btw.

Good luck, whatever you decide on! Don't give up even when the climb is steep!

(This is Amelia) I'd be happy to recommend you to the Aces if you do well in your Gym Challenge!

Don't listen to her, aim for your dreams! Aim for the higher you can go! andoijjpfzoe."

The message ends abruptly with some gibberish at the end. It was probably sent while the owner tried to defend his Xtransciever from an irate individual.
Carmen // Accumula Town

Carmen grinned. Accumula Town! They had already passed their first route! And battling alongside Darius had definently helped. "Thanks for the help, man!" She said to Darius. "I'm gonna go explore the PokeCenter and heal up Oscar. See ya around!" Carmen waved before steadily making her way over to a lady with pink hair, standing behind a desk.

"Hello! Can you heal my Oshawott, please? He's pretty worn out." The lady with the pink hair smiled. "Of course. My name is Nurse Joy. Hand me your Pokeball so I can heal your Oshawott, and I will return him to you shortly." Carmen nodded and returned Oscar to his Pokeball before handing it to Nurse Joy. She smiled and took the pokeball into a back room. While she was waiting, she glanced around the PokeCenter, observing the bustling activity.
Carmen // Accumula Town

Carmen grinned. Accumula Town! They had already passed their first route! And battling alongside Darius had definently helped. "Thanks for the help, man!" She said to Darius. "I'm gonna go explore the PokeCenter and heal up Oscar. See ya around!" Carmen waved before steadily making her way over to a lady with pink hair, standing behind a desk.

"Hello! Can you heal my Oshawott, please? He's pretty worn out." The lady with the pink hair smiled. "Of course. My name is Nurse Joy. Hand me your Pokeball so I can heal your Oshawott, and I will return him to you shortly." Carmen nodded and returned Oscar to his Pokeball before handing it to Nurse Joy. She smiled and took the pokeball into a back room. While she was waiting, she glanced around the PokeCenter, observing the bustling activity.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Darius Kollins

Darius watched as his companions did their own thing. He noticed Charlotte wandering off to the second level, where a sign said the library was. He'd have to check that out later. He checked through the trading terminals, where one caught his eye: Joltik for a Lillipup. Maybe he could fill that trade.

Finally, Darius realized that C.V. probably needed to be healed, and so he hurried back to the front desk, where Nurse Joy was waiting. He handed over C.V. and her Pokeball and noticed Carmen standing off to one side. He waved at the other trainer.
Darius Kollins

Darius watched as his companions did their own thing. He noticed Charlotte wandering off to the second level, where a sign said the library was. He'd have to check that out later. He checked through the trading terminals, where one caught his eye: Joltik for a Lillipup. Maybe he could fill that trade.

Finally, Darius realized that C.V. probably needed to be healed, and so he hurried back to the front desk, where Nurse Joy was waiting. He handed over C.V. and her Pokeball and noticed Carmen standing off to one side. He waved at the other trainer.
I'll put something here one day.
[size=4]Kyrin Solarflare[/size] Location: Accumula Town, Unova Tagged: N/A [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/627MS.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ Kyrin found Charlotte's ambition and goal quite admirable. To Charlotte's question, she simply nodded. "I think yes, after all, it's the dream of almost every Pokemon trainer to defeat the champion league!" Before long, they'd reached Accumula and followed Professor Juniper into the Pokecenter. After listening to the Professor's words, Kyrin hastily said goodbye to Charlotte and headed over to the nurses. She passed Ruffle over, saying, "Could you heal him please?" After a few minutes, they handed Ruffle back, and it looked more cheerful and mischievous than ever. She laughed and patted it, and it let out a happy chirp. Kyrin caught sight of Charlotte seemingly texting someone, and remembered she had the ace trainers' numbers. She made a mental note to ask Charlotte about the ace trainers later. "Professor Juniper asked us to find someone named Fennel," she murmured to herself. Ruffle chirruped and leaned in to listen. "How about we go find her first, buddy?" Ruffle chirped in agreement, and with that, the two of them headed towards the doors of the Pokecenter.
Kyrin Solarflare
Tagged: N/A
627MS.png

Kyrin found Charlotte's ambition and goal quite admirable. To Charlotte's question, she simply nodded.

"I think yes, after all, it's the dream of almost every Pokemon trainer to defeat the champion league!"

Before long, they'd reached Accumula and followed Professor Juniper into the Pokecenter. After listening to the Professor's words, Kyrin hastily said goodbye to Charlotte and headed over to the nurses.

She passed Ruffle over, saying, "Could you heal him please?"

After a few minutes, they handed Ruffle back, and it looked more cheerful and mischievous than ever. She laughed and patted it, and it let out a happy chirp.

Kyrin caught sight of Charlotte seemingly texting someone, and remembered she had the ace trainers' numbers. She made a mental note to ask Charlotte about the ace trainers later.

"Professor Juniper asked us to find someone named Fennel," she murmured to herself. Ruffle chirruped and leaned in to listen. "How about we go find her first, buddy?"

Ruffle chirped in agreement, and with that, the two of them headed towards the doors of the Pokecenter.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[center][b]Accumula Town, Town Square // [i]Spring[/i][/b] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9uPszo1eY8E/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/center] As soon as the trainers left the PokeCenter, they heard a commotion at the Town Square. Some… interestingly dressed people were calling for attention, their attire a call back to the knights of old. An imposing man in gold and black robes introduced himself as Ghetsis of Team Plasma. He talked about Pokemon Liberation, said Pokemon and men were different, contradicted everything Professor Juniper had said about the bonds between human and Pokemon, planted doubt in people’s minds with his charisma and hard hitting questions. The odd group left with military discipline, leaving the crowd agitated and worried. A black haired teen scoffed and turned to the person next to him. “What was this guy talking about? Of course people and Pokemon are different, that’s why we work so well together! I’m not going to worry about this. Pokemon like to battle, to get stronger, and so do I. Trainers and Pokemon help each other out. I’m going on ahead to challenge the gym at Striaton City!” And he walked away as the crowd began to disperse. The other teen nodded and released a pokemon. An Oshawott appeared and immediately ran to hug one of his legs. He crouched and asked quietly “Ottawa, do you wish to come with me, travel the world, and become the strongest pokemon?” The water type tilted her head and squealed happily. The teen recalled her and stood up with a small, pleased smile. He jogged away to, presumably, catch up with his friend on Route 2. The only people left aside for their group of four was a young man with green hair similar to Ghetsis’ and a black cap. He walked closer to them and seemed to listen to their pokemon’s conversation. “Your pokemon…” he said. “Just now they were saying… You can’t hear them, can you? How sad. My name is N.” He talked fast, and stumbled on some words, as if he hadn’t spoken in a while. The newly introduced N noticed the group’s devices. “The Pokedex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokemon in Pokeballs for that, then. I'm a trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?” He focused on Ruffle as the eaglet skwaked in challenge. “Alright, then. Let’s see what you have to say when battling for your trainer, Rufflet.” [color=red]{Kyrin has been challenged to a pokemon battle by Pokemon Trainer N!}[/color] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c9/VSN.png[/img] {N released a Purrloin into the battle field}
Accumula Town, Town Square // Spring
hqdefault.jpg

As soon as the trainers left the PokeCenter, they heard a commotion at the Town Square. Some… interestingly dressed people were calling for attention, their attire a call back to the knights of old. An imposing man in gold and black robes introduced himself as Ghetsis of Team Plasma. He talked about Pokemon Liberation, said Pokemon and men were different, contradicted everything Professor Juniper had said about the bonds between human and Pokemon, planted doubt in people’s minds with his charisma and hard hitting questions.

The odd group left with military discipline, leaving the crowd agitated and worried. A black haired teen scoffed and turned to the person next to him. “What was this guy talking about? Of course people and Pokemon are different, that’s why we work so well together! I’m not going to worry about this. Pokemon like to battle, to get stronger, and so do I. Trainers and Pokemon help each other out. I’m going on ahead to challenge the gym at Striaton City!” And he walked away as the crowd began to disperse.

The other teen nodded and released a pokemon. An Oshawott appeared and immediately ran to hug one of his legs. He crouched and asked quietly “Ottawa, do you wish to come with me, travel the world, and become the strongest pokemon?” The water type tilted her head and squealed happily. The teen recalled her and stood up with a small, pleased smile. He jogged away to, presumably, catch up with his friend on Route 2.

The only people left aside for their group of four was a young man with green hair similar to Ghetsis’ and a black cap. He walked closer to them and seemed to listen to their pokemon’s conversation. “Your pokemon…” he said. “Just now they were saying… You can’t hear them, can you? How sad. My name is N.” He talked fast, and stumbled on some words, as if he hadn’t spoken in a while.

The newly introduced N noticed the group’s devices. “The Pokedex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokemon in Pokeballs for that, then. I'm a trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?” He focused on Ruffle as the eaglet skwaked in challenge. “Alright, then. Let’s see what you have to say when battling for your trainer, Rufflet.”

{Kyrin has been challenged to a pokemon battle by Pokemon Trainer N!}
VSN.png

{N released a Purrloin into the battle field}
[size=4]Kyrin Solarflare[/size] Location: Accumula Town, Unova Tagged: N [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/627MS.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ Kyrin frowned at the commotion. Why was the group dressed so strangely? Was it for some costume contest? And who is this Ghetsis and [i]Team Plasma[/i]? She only knew Giovanni and his Team Rocket, and even so, this so-called Team Plasma was advocating for just about the opposite. While Team Rocket harped about stealing Pokemon, Ghetsis was talking about liberating them. Seeing people begin to leave, Kyrin turned away as well, but a voice called her back. This strange green-haired young man started speaking about whether or not her Ruffle was happy...? Why did he care about these things? She blinked at his challenge. "A what? Battle?" She glanced down at Rufflet, who screeched another challenge. He seemed quite eager to battle the opponent's... Purrloin, as her Pokedex registered. "Sure," she said as Ruffle flew off her shoulder. "If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get!" Ruffle hovered in the air above the Purrloin, waiting for her instructions. "Ruffle, use Fury Attack!" she commanded. With a screech, Ruffle dived at the Purrloin, pecking and clawing at the Pokemon.
Kyrin Solarflare
Tagged: N
627MS.png

Kyrin frowned at the commotion. Why was the group dressed so strangely? Was it for some costume contest? And who is this Ghetsis and Team Plasma? She only knew Giovanni and his Team Rocket, and even so, this so-called Team Plasma was advocating for just about the opposite. While Team Rocket harped about stealing Pokemon, Ghetsis was talking about liberating them.

Seeing people begin to leave, Kyrin turned away as well, but a voice called her back. This strange green-haired young man started speaking about whether or not her Ruffle was happy...? Why did he care about these things?

She blinked at his challenge. "A what? Battle?"

She glanced down at Rufflet, who screeched another challenge. He seemed quite eager to battle the opponent's... Purrloin, as her Pokedex registered.

"Sure," she said as Ruffle flew off her shoulder. "If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get!"

Ruffle hovered in the air above the Purrloin, waiting for her instructions.

"Ruffle, use Fury Attack!" she commanded. With a screech, Ruffle dived at the Purrloin, pecking and clawing at the Pokemon.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Pokemon Trainer N // Accumula Town

N winced slightly at Purrloin's cries as the attack connected. Using Growl would be nice to lower the Rufflet's- Ruffle's very high attack, but it would make him lose time to actually do damage. Purrloin wasn't bulky enough to spare time for status moves.

And just like that, N knew he had lost this battle. Still he wanted to see what trainer and Pokemon could do together, and how they dealt with victory. He wondered if the trainer would get all the credits, as he was told would happen.

"Sratch," he ordered calmly.
Pokemon Trainer N // Accumula Town

N winced slightly at Purrloin's cries as the attack connected. Using Growl would be nice to lower the Rufflet's- Ruffle's very high attack, but it would make him lose time to actually do damage. Purrloin wasn't bulky enough to spare time for status moves.

And just like that, N knew he had lost this battle. Still he wanted to see what trainer and Pokemon could do together, and how they dealt with victory. He wondered if the trainer would get all the credits, as he was told would happen.

"Sratch," he ordered calmly.
((ohh snap, it's going down-))

Carmen // Accumula Town - PokeCenter
Interactions: Darius

Carmen grinned and waved back towards at Darius. She was about to greet him when she was interrupted with a tap on her shoulder. Nurse Joy smiled and handed her PokeBall back. "Have a wonderful day!" the lady said, before walking off to deal with another Trainer. "You, too!" Carmen called back. She turned back around.

"Hey, Darius!" she said. "I'm about done here, and I see Kyrin headed off to explore the town already," she stated, pointing to the other Trainer making her way towards the doors. "I think I'm gonna head out to. We still have to find that lady Prof. Juniper was talking about. You wanna come with?" Without waiting for an answer, Carmen bounced towards the door, releasing Oscar from his PokeBall as she went. As she stepped out the doors, she was drawn to a rally in the town center.

Carmen // Accumula Town - Town Square
Interactions: N/A

((*Insert events of GM post here*))

Carmen was in shock. Team Plasma? They were... against Trainers? Well not AGAINST, per say, she mused. They believed Pokemon should be completely free and wild. She looked down at her partner, Oscar. "What do you think, Oscar?" Oscar shook his head. "Oshaa..." he said sadly. "Yeah, that's pretty weird," Carmen agreed.
A man with green hair approached the group, talking quietly. “Your pokemon…” he said. “Just now they were saying… You can’t hear them, can you? How sad. My name is N.” Carmen waved at the new person, slightly taken aback. Hear them? Does he mean... our Pokemon? Carmen's thoughts were interrupted as the stranger - N - continued to talk. “The Pokedex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokemon in Pokeballs for that, then. I'm a trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?”His gaze rested on Kyrin's Rufflet, who had squawked, challenging the strange person. “Alright, then. Let’s see what you have to say when battling for your trainer, Rufflet.” The man released a Purrloin.

"Wha- we just met you!" Carmen exclaimed. Is he for real?! "Haven't you ever heard of STRANGER DANGER?" Oscar cried in agreement. "See? Even Oscar knows basic travelling safety!" She held her hand out to Oscar. "Good!" Oscar high-fived her hand with his flipper.

Carmen watched as the battle ensued. "Go, Kyrin!" She cheered.
((ohh snap, it's going down-))

Carmen // Accumula Town - PokeCenter
Interactions: Darius

Carmen grinned and waved back towards at Darius. She was about to greet him when she was interrupted with a tap on her shoulder. Nurse Joy smiled and handed her PokeBall back. "Have a wonderful day!" the lady said, before walking off to deal with another Trainer. "You, too!" Carmen called back. She turned back around.

"Hey, Darius!" she said. "I'm about done here, and I see Kyrin headed off to explore the town already," she stated, pointing to the other Trainer making her way towards the doors. "I think I'm gonna head out to. We still have to find that lady Prof. Juniper was talking about. You wanna come with?" Without waiting for an answer, Carmen bounced towards the door, releasing Oscar from his PokeBall as she went. As she stepped out the doors, she was drawn to a rally in the town center.

Carmen // Accumula Town - Town Square
Interactions: N/A

((*Insert events of GM post here*))

Carmen was in shock. Team Plasma? They were... against Trainers? Well not AGAINST, per say, she mused. They believed Pokemon should be completely free and wild. She looked down at her partner, Oscar. "What do you think, Oscar?" Oscar shook his head. "Oshaa..." he said sadly. "Yeah, that's pretty weird," Carmen agreed.
A man with green hair approached the group, talking quietly. “Your pokemon…” he said. “Just now they were saying… You can’t hear them, can you? How sad. My name is N.” Carmen waved at the new person, slightly taken aback. Hear them? Does he mean... our Pokemon? Carmen's thoughts were interrupted as the stranger - N - continued to talk. “The Pokedex, eh? So... You're going to confine many, many Pokemon in Pokeballs for that, then. I'm a trainer, too, but I can't help wondering... Are Pokémon really happy that way?”His gaze rested on Kyrin's Rufflet, who had squawked, challenging the strange person. “Alright, then. Let’s see what you have to say when battling for your trainer, Rufflet.” The man released a Purrloin.

"Wha- we just met you!" Carmen exclaimed. Is he for real?! "Haven't you ever heard of STRANGER DANGER?" Oscar cried in agreement. "See? Even Oscar knows basic travelling safety!" She held her hand out to Oscar. "Good!" Oscar high-fived her hand with his flipper.

Carmen watched as the battle ensued. "Go, Kyrin!" She cheered.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24