Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon B&W (IC)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
Carmen // The Dreamyard
Interactions: Kyrin, Darius

Carmen grinned as Oscar made it back to his trainer, handing her the Great Ball. "Darius!" she called. She handed him the Great ball. "Make it count, alright?"
She was distracted by Katana flying by, hit by a Metronome-boosted Assurance. "Katana!' Carmen cried, and rushed over, pulling out a Potion from her bag and spritzing the Pawniard.
(Potions Remaining: 2)
She stood shakily and gave Carmen a nod. "Are you OK for one more rush?" Katana saluted. "Ok, then, one last time. Katana, use Fury Cutter!" Katana sprang forward, using all her strength to dig her claws into the Liepard, before trying to hop back out of reach.
On Charloette's words, Carmen flipped back around. "But we could catch this thing! Or at the least, take it down!" Carmen insisted. "I appreciate you all coming to save me. Honestly, I do. That thing was trying to claw my head off. But we can't just leave it, this is a chance to show that we can handle ourselves!"
Carmen // The Dreamyard
Interactions: Kyrin, Darius

Carmen grinned as Oscar made it back to his trainer, handing her the Great Ball. "Darius!" she called. She handed him the Great ball. "Make it count, alright?"
She was distracted by Katana flying by, hit by a Metronome-boosted Assurance. "Katana!' Carmen cried, and rushed over, pulling out a Potion from her bag and spritzing the Pawniard.
(Potions Remaining: 2)
She stood shakily and gave Carmen a nod. "Are you OK for one more rush?" Katana saluted. "Ok, then, one last time. Katana, use Fury Cutter!" Katana sprang forward, using all her strength to dig her claws into the Liepard, before trying to hop back out of reach.
On Charloette's words, Carmen flipped back around. "But we could catch this thing! Or at the least, take it down!" Carmen insisted. "I appreciate you all coming to save me. Honestly, I do. That thing was trying to claw my head off. But we can't just leave it, this is a chance to show that we can handle ourselves!"
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
[center][img]https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/510.png[/img][/center] That Pawniard was trouble. Wrapped with vines, Liepard couldn't move very far, but it was still able to attack Katana with another [b]Assurance[/b]. This time, the attack would hurt far worse. Liepard was starting to get winded from all the attacking, but it could still go on for a bit.
510.png

That Pawniard was trouble. Wrapped with vines, Liepard couldn't move very far, but it was still able to attack Katana with another Assurance. This time, the attack would hurt far worse. Liepard was starting to get winded from all the attacking, but it could still go on for a bit.
Kunikuzushi
Darius Kollins
Darius took the Great ball and gave a nod of thanks to Carmen before turning back to the battle at hand. The Liepard was bound, but it could still fight. And with that Metronome... yikes.

Darius frowned at Charlottes words, but he waited for Carmen to finish. "Carmen's right! This thing is dangerous, but it'll only become more so if we leave it here! If we keep battling and catch it or make it faint, then we'll have secured it! And if it beats us, then an Ace Trainer will come for us anyways!"

He turned back to the battle. "CV, use Cut!" The Snivy obeyed, jumping in close to Cut at the Liepard's leg before scurrying away again.
Darius Kollins
Darius took the Great ball and gave a nod of thanks to Carmen before turning back to the battle at hand. The Liepard was bound, but it could still fight. And with that Metronome... yikes.

Darius frowned at Charlottes words, but he waited for Carmen to finish. "Carmen's right! This thing is dangerous, but it'll only become more so if we leave it here! If we keep battling and catch it or make it faint, then we'll have secured it! And if it beats us, then an Ace Trainer will come for us anyways!"

He turned back to the battle. "CV, use Cut!" The Snivy obeyed, jumping in close to Cut at the Liepard's leg before scurrying away again.
I'll put something here one day.
[b]Charlotte Battenberg[/b] // Dreamyard Basement -------------- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/708360457332981881/709270015051825252/char.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6f/498MS.png[/img][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/cb/513MS.png[/img] [/center] Charlotte ground her foot into the basement floor out of frustration. That was true, really what did they have to lose? Yeah, every part of her told her they would lose, but wouldn't it look better to have at least had the guts to take it on? "Of course I didn't actually mean to run away," Charlotte sputtered. "I just figured if[i] you guys[/i] were scared, I'd do you a favor and give you a reason to leave." She tucked her Pokeballs back into her bag and ordered her Pokemon to continue attacking. Whether they caught the Liepard or not, she just wanted to get out of here fast.
Charlotte Battenberg // Dreamyard Basement
char.png
498MS.png513MS.png

Charlotte ground her foot into the basement floor out of frustration. That was true, really what did they have to lose? Yeah, every part of her told her they would lose, but wouldn't it look better to have at least had the guts to take it on?

"Of course I didn't actually mean to run away," Charlotte sputtered. "I just figured if you guys were scared, I'd do you a favor and give you a reason to leave."

She tucked her Pokeballs back into her bag and ordered her Pokemon to continue attacking. Whether they caught the Liepard or not, she just wanted to get out of here fast.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
[center][img]https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/510.png[/img][/center] Liepard winced. The attacks were really starting to hurt, but the massive damage Liepard did to Pawniard could not escape its eye, so Liepard decided to use [b]Assurance[/b] again to rid itself of CV and the irritating vines. These trainers were weak! Liepard would teach them a lesson for sure. Freed of its vines, all the Pokémon around Liepard were in great danger. It was simply a matter of who Liepard targeted next.
510.png

Liepard winced. The attacks were really starting to hurt, but the massive damage Liepard did to Pawniard could not escape its eye, so Liepard decided to use Assurance again to rid itself of CV and the irritating vines. These trainers were weak! Liepard would teach them a lesson for sure. Freed of its vines, all the Pokémon around Liepard were in great danger. It was simply a matter of who Liepard targeted next.
Kunikuzushi
Carmen // The Dreamyard
Interactions: The Group

"Katana!" Carmen winced as the Pawniard fell to the ground
She returned Katana to her Pokeball. "You did good, Katana." She whispered.

"Of course I didn't actually mean to run away," Charlotte sputtered. "I just figured if you guys were scared, I'd do you a favor and give you a reason to leave." Carmen smirked. "Glad you agree with us then!" she replied cheerfully.

Carmen turned to Sam. "Alright, let's provide some support. I need you to Helping Hand...." she trailed off. Who to help? Everyone was trying their best, but Helping Hand only effected one Pokemon at a time... "Hey Kyrin!" she called. "Can you have Seraph use Helping Hand on Wilbur? I'm going to have Sam do it on Merlin." Sam gave an "Audi!" of approval before turning to the fire monkey. A glow surrounded the both of them as Sam raised Merlin's attack stats.
Carmen // The Dreamyard
Interactions: The Group

"Katana!" Carmen winced as the Pawniard fell to the ground
She returned Katana to her Pokeball. "You did good, Katana." She whispered.

"Of course I didn't actually mean to run away," Charlotte sputtered. "I just figured if you guys were scared, I'd do you a favor and give you a reason to leave." Carmen smirked. "Glad you agree with us then!" she replied cheerfully.

Carmen turned to Sam. "Alright, let's provide some support. I need you to Helping Hand...." she trailed off. Who to help? Everyone was trying their best, but Helping Hand only effected one Pokemon at a time... "Hey Kyrin!" she called. "Can you have Seraph use Helping Hand on Wilbur? I'm going to have Sam do it on Merlin." Sam gave an "Audi!" of approval before turning to the fire monkey. A glow surrounded the both of them as Sam raised Merlin's attack stats.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
[size=4]Kyrin Solarflare[/size] Location: Dreamyard Tagged: Carmen, Darius, Charlotte [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/627MS.png[/img][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/a5/531MS.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________________ Ruffle went in with another round of Fury Attack, flying back quickly as he could. Kyrin was with Charlotte on this one, the sooner they get out, the better. Furthermore, with all the ruckus and rumbling the fighting Pokemon were causing, it could just be a matter of time before the floor beneath them crumbled. "Darius, if you're planning to catch it, just do it already!" Kyrin yelled above the clamour. "I don't think we should stay here any longer!" Hearing Carmen's suggestion, she nodded. "Okay. Seraph, use Helping Hand on Wilbur!" Seraph squeaked "Audi" and rushed to Wilbur's side, emitting a glow as she increased Wilbur's attack stat.
Kyrin Solarflare
Tagged: Carmen, Darius, Charlotte
627MS.png531MS.png

Ruffle went in with another round of Fury Attack, flying back quickly as he could. Kyrin was with Charlotte on this one, the sooner they get out, the better. Furthermore, with all the ruckus and rumbling the fighting Pokemon were causing, it could just be a matter of time before the floor beneath them crumbled.

"Darius, if you're planning to catch it, just do it already!" Kyrin yelled above the clamour. "I don't think we should stay here any longer!"

Hearing Carmen's suggestion, she nodded. "Okay. Seraph, use Helping Hand on Wilbur!" Seraph squeaked "Audi" and rushed to Wilbur's side, emitting a glow as she increased Wilbur's attack stat.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[b]Charlotte Battenberg[/b] // Dreamyard Basement -------------- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/708360457332981881/709270015051825252/char.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6f/498MS.png[/img][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/cb/513MS.png[/img] [/center] Charlotte sweat bullets as she watched the battle. Merlin and Wilbur were, out of some extreme stroke of luck, doing well. But that sure as hell wouldn't last long- she saw the Liepard absolutely rip into CV, seemingly getting stronger as the battle went on. The two Audino cheered on Merlin and Wilbur, who's next attacks seemed a bit stronger. She turned to Darius. "Seconding Kyrin, hurry up dude."
Charlotte Battenberg // Dreamyard Basement
char.png
498MS.png513MS.png

Charlotte sweat bullets as she watched the battle. Merlin and Wilbur were, out of some extreme stroke of luck, doing well. But that sure as hell wouldn't last long- she saw the Liepard absolutely rip into CV, seemingly getting stronger as the battle went on.

The two Audino cheered on Merlin and Wilbur, who's next attacks seemed a bit stronger. She turned to Darius.

"Seconding Kyrin, hurry up dude."
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Darius Kollins
Darius winced as the Liepard tore into CV, tearing off a bit of her tail and causing her to faint. That was gonna be a lasting scar at least until she evolved...

Darius only had one Pokemon left- the Munna. He sighed and sent her out, but didn't call out a move. He looked at the Great Ball secured in his hand and got ready to throw- then he had a thought. It was a long shot, but it might work...

"Munna, use Hypnosis!"

The cresent moon-shaped Pokemon gave out a cry, and strange pink waves of energy emitted from its body. As these circular waves centered around the Liepard, the cat Pokemon began to blink rapidly. It slowly laid down and began to go to sleep.

Darius realized that it had been a success. "Okay. Here goes..." He threw the ball at the Liepard. Red energy sucked the Dark-type inside the blue ball. The ball began to shake. Click. Click. Click...

The Great Ball burst, the Liepard returning in a white stream of light. "Oh, Arceus," Darius cursed under his breath.
Darius Kollins
Darius winced as the Liepard tore into CV, tearing off a bit of her tail and causing her to faint. That was gonna be a lasting scar at least until she evolved...

Darius only had one Pokemon left- the Munna. He sighed and sent her out, but didn't call out a move. He looked at the Great Ball secured in his hand and got ready to throw- then he had a thought. It was a long shot, but it might work...

"Munna, use Hypnosis!"

The cresent moon-shaped Pokemon gave out a cry, and strange pink waves of energy emitted from its body. As these circular waves centered around the Liepard, the cat Pokemon began to blink rapidly. It slowly laid down and began to go to sleep.

Darius realized that it had been a success. "Okay. Here goes..." He threw the ball at the Liepard. Red energy sucked the Dark-type inside the blue ball. The ball began to shake. Click. Click. Click...

The Great Ball burst, the Liepard returning in a white stream of light. "Oh, Arceus," Darius cursed under his breath.
I'll put something here one day.
[center][img]https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/510.png[/img][/center] Liepard is still asleep under the effects of Munna's Hypnosis. Soon enough, it would wake up. Darius only had one last chance if he wished to capture the cat.
510.png

Liepard is still asleep under the effects of Munna's Hypnosis. Soon enough, it would wake up. Darius only had one last chance if he wished to capture the cat.
Kunikuzushi
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24