Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another Heckin Fantasy Jump-in :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
In a pine forest, miles from the nearest town, a young man was walking down the barely visible hiking trail. He had brown hair and piercing green eyes, and was wearing jeans and a dark colored sweatshirt. Hands in his pockets, he paused for a moment and tilted his head up towards the sky. "Hello, little bird," he murmured, watching a starling flit past on its way to its nest. As it passed out of sight, he started moving again, not knowing or caring exactly where he was or where he was going.
In a pine forest, miles from the nearest town, a young man was walking down the barely visible hiking trail. He had brown hair and piercing green eyes, and was wearing jeans and a dark colored sweatshirt. Hands in his pockets, he paused for a moment and tilted his head up towards the sky. "Hello, little bird," he murmured, watching a starling flit past on its way to its nest. As it passed out of sight, he started moving again, not knowing or caring exactly where he was or where he was going.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
within the forest, a cat like person with a white face mask, white gloves and a red cloak with a scarf ran while she panted, not knowing how long she was running for but it has been a long while of running. She won’t stop running until she finds a safe place, she wants to get away from them as soon as possible and she won’t stop until she does find somewhere safe.

She then suddenly tripped on a tree’s foot. She barely noticed since she was running so fast and landed on the ground with a grunt close to the barely visible hiking trail. Even through the adrenaline, She could still feel the deep scratch wounds from her shoulders, back and one on the abdomen. However when she wanted to try to get up through all the exhaustion, she could feel the adrenaline fading and replacing with exhaustion. And just laid there on the ground with a hiss, hating that she could barely move. All she wanted was to run and escape from that monster.
(I could give you a picture of her if you want?)
within the forest, a cat like person with a white face mask, white gloves and a red cloak with a scarf ran while she panted, not knowing how long she was running for but it has been a long while of running. She won’t stop running until she finds a safe place, she wants to get away from them as soon as possible and she won’t stop until she does find somewhere safe.

She then suddenly tripped on a tree’s foot. She barely noticed since she was running so fast and landed on the ground with a grunt close to the barely visible hiking trail. Even through the adrenaline, She could still feel the deep scratch wounds from her shoulders, back and one on the abdomen. However when she wanted to try to get up through all the exhaustion, she could feel the adrenaline fading and replacing with exhaustion. And just laid there on the ground with a hiss, hating that she could barely move. All she wanted was to run and escape from that monster.
(I could give you a picture of her if you want?)
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
(yes please that would be awesome)

The young man stopped, looking down at the masked woman. "Huh. That's a new one." He knelt down and prodded her with a finger. "You alive? ...Stupid question. Yes, you're alive. You got here."
(yes please that would be awesome)

The young man stopped, looking down at the masked woman. "Huh. That's a new one." He knelt down and prodded her with a finger. "You alive? ...Stupid question. Yes, you're alive. You got here."
The princess stood in the tree, her bow and arrows slung over her shoulder. Her elf ears may have looked normal, but her wings marked her for what she was: A hybrid. Half elf, half fairy.
The princess stood in the tree, her bow and arrows slung over her shoulder. Her elf ears may have looked normal, but her wings marked her for what she was: A hybrid. Half elf, half fairy.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
"Two hybrids in one day," he commented, glancing up at her. "I know you're up there, elf, I can smell you. Cat girl here and elf... something. Not sure what that is. You gonna come down? I don't bite... well, not quite true, but you're safe from me for now."
"Two hybrids in one day," he commented, glancing up at her. "I know you're up there, elf, I can smell you. Cat girl here and elf... something. Not sure what that is. You gonna come down? I don't bite... well, not quite true, but you're safe from me for now."
She looked down at the man. "For now? What exactly are you? The Elf Fae don't come down unless they know what they're getting into." The Elf Fae were a mystical tribe of half elf-half fairies.
She looked down at the man. "For now? What exactly are you? The Elf Fae don't come down unless they know what they're getting into." The Elf Fae were a mystical tribe of half elf-half fairies.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[img]https://www.seekpng.com/png/full/342-3428136_chaser-john-doe-dream-eater-merry-john-doe.png[/img] (not mine but froggen awesome) The woman slowly looked up at the man with her tired red cat eyes. “Please.... help me! Bring me to the nearest shelter. Please!” She said, struggling to speak as she grown more tired and soon closed her eyes, her body making her go to sleep.
342-3428136_chaser-john-doe-dream-eater-merry-john-doe.png (not mine but froggen awesome)

The woman slowly looked up at the man with her tired red cat eyes. “Please.... help me! Bring me to the nearest shelter. Please!” She said, struggling to speak as she grown more tired and soon closed her eyes, her body making her go to sleep.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
"Fairy, that's it!" He snapped his fingers, nodding to himself. "I'll remember that one. And no way am I telling you what I am, but I'll give you a hint; I'm technically one of the Fae myself, though you all like to deny it." He grinned at her with a full set of canine teeth that retracted into normal human ones just before he closed his mouth.
"Fairy, that's it!" He snapped his fingers, nodding to himself. "I'll remember that one. And no way am I telling you what I am, but I'll give you a hint; I'm technically one of the Fae myself, though you all like to deny it." He grinned at her with a full set of canine teeth that retracted into normal human ones just before he closed his mouth.
He easily picked her up, shifting her weight until she was in a more comfortable position. "I'm getting this one somewhere she'll be found, and then I'll be on my way if you want to join me." He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, I know you're curious."
He easily picked her up, shifting her weight until she was in a more comfortable position. "I'm getting this one somewhere she'll be found, and then I'll be on my way if you want to join me." He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, I know you're curious."
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76